Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Late to the Party (Open) Vote_lcapLate to the Party (Open) Voting_barLate to the Party (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Late to the Party (Open) Vote_lcapLate to the Party (Open) Voting_barLate to the Party (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Late to the Party (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Late to the Party (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:15 pm

It was around sunset. Rookie hero Noa Ricci, a.k.a. Porpoise, had emerged from her lab after immersing herself in some research work. It would be her first night in Jump as well as her city debut in the hero business. She walked out into the balcony, taking a breath of fresh air. The scene that greeted her was of course water. It was a seaside base of operations for a hero of the sea, and her fastest route to travel to any emergency. It was the perfect spot to set up home. Not to mention she was practically neighbors with the most famous heroes in the city, the Titans. Less than a mile away was their island base with the ever-recognizable T-shaped tower acting like a beacon of justice. She was thinking of visiting the team some time. Dropping by to say hello was the neighborly thing to do. Maybe cook something up for them while she was at it.

The thought would not last however as the peaceful scenery was replaced by something she would not be forgetting anytime soon. The were flashes of light around the tower and the unmistakable sound of explosions. She found herself taken aback by the sight. Was the tower under attack? Who would do such a thing? Were the Titans alright? As a newcomer to the city, she had yet to personally experience seeing the Titans in action and so the feelings of trust and security in their presence was not quite instilled just yet. She was worried. But even so, she was rooted to the spot, unsure of what she ought to do.

She didn't know how many minutes had passed since the commotion began, but something finally snapped her back into reality when she saw it. The lights of the tower flickered before finally going out and the giant T lurched to one side. It couldn't be... could it? But the truth was harsh. Moments later the proud symbol of peace that watched over Jump City came crashing down to the island where it stood while some bits and pieces of it fell in the water. If that wasn't a big enough cue that help was severely needed at the site, the she didn't know what was. The girl in blue leaped straight into the sea and swam her hardest to the battered island, hoping for the best.

The next time the heroine Porpoise would resurface would be roughly twenty meters off the coast of the Titan's island, her head popping out of the water to survey the surroundings. It was a total wreck and it was disheartening. There was fallen debris everywhere and flames scattered all around. At first glance there were no signs of life. She couldn't use her thermal scanner as the fire would throw off the readings. It seemed she would have to rely on her powers for this one. Concentrating, she activated her radar sense to conduct a full scan of the island and its perimeter.  Her radar search yielded nothing in terms of signs of life. That was not good at all. What the scan did find though were remains of robots. She wondered if the machines were the ones responsible for the attack.

Cautiously, she made her way to shore to get a better look at what was left of the Titans base. It didn't take long to confirm her suspicions of a robot attack. The damage on the remnants of the structures matched the weapons that the machines were equipped with. It was hard to say if whoever was responsible even set foot on the island. Her expertise would tell her that these were the kind of drones that could be controlled from afar. That discovery made her feel even more regretful that she was late in arriving.

"P1, P2 extract some samples. We may have been late to the party, but we'll catch those responsible."

As she spoke, two tiny penguin bots popped up from behind her and began rummaging through the robot wreckage.  Meanwhile, the young heroine pondered her next course of action. She was most concerned that the Titans were no where in sight, visually or in her scans. And she made sure to aim under the rubble too. Either they really weren't around... or they were dead. She shuddered at the thought. But if they weren't dead, then they might have been captured. That too would be an incredibly difficult challenge to overcome. She rushed to the island to help but the longer she spent thinking, the more it became evident that she needed help too. No doubt a big shot villain was pulling the strings behind this tragedy. This was not a problem she could solve on her own. She found herself standing back at the coast, looking out at the sea and sky for signs of... anything.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Ao before today had never heard of the titans, her word didn't really have the same let alone any hero's that this word had and has now. She looked at the tower as it fell and looked to a man who was also staring at the tower. "What is that..." She asked bluntly "Titans tower... Its the tower of the city's main heroes...." She narrowed her eyes, what kind of people could bring down a tower to a hero's base... especially a team of them?

In Ao's world you had to be an unbeatable monster to be a lasting villain and same for heroes to to her the concept of a city's protectors was one that only probably the justice league could fill, and like wise for anything that was able to bring down a group like that. She noticed then a girl leap into the water in the distance then and narrowed her eyes a bit more. "Thank you for the information sir."

She then crept away into an alley way before coming back out in her Ao costume. She then made her way to the water and dove in it would take her much longer than the girl to arrive at shore. By the time she did arrive though she would come eye to eye with the girl who just started to look out towards the sea for signs of movement. Ao then said bluntly.

"I hope you are looking for survivors and not doing anything else that would be rather... questionable..." She said bluntly before swimming onto shore, that is if she wasn't stopped. If she wasn't she would then look to the rubble and the bots. "If you are looking for survivors I would be willing to assist... or well... if anything look beside you for survivors while you are annoyed because you did not want my help but I am helping either way so you would probably be frustrated with my uncaring of if you told me to leave." She put simply.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Porpoise had been expecting company. That was why she was on the lookout. One of the most famous landmarks in the city doesn't just collapse and not have people flock over to see what was up. She just happened to be the first at the scene. She had spotted the newcomer's approach long before the stranger could return the favor. In a way she found the visitor's appearance a bit intimidating. But she wasn't the type to judge solely on appearances. She stayed cautious though until the girl finally spoke and made her way ashore. Apparently the costumed new arrival was also there hoping got help out. A bit on the negative side though.

"Well, if you're only here to look for survivors, I'm sorry to say, but there are none. Scanning is kind of a specialty of mine and regrettably there are no life signs on this island besides you and me."

She'd rather not be blunt and say everyone was either dead or gone.

"Appreciate seeing more concerned people though. I was starting to wonder when others would arrive. It's especially alarming that the police or local law enforcement hasn't shown up yet at all."

Noa wasn't going to stop her from taking a look at the damage done herself. A second perspective wasn't a bad thing. The new girl might find something she missed or wasn't aware of.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 9:53 pm

She listened to her words and nodded "Well still.." She started towards the rubble. She started to dig through the rubble "It's best to look... if someone is dead but in here we should unburry the body since those who would do so after us may not be the best funeral makers since they may end up being those who killed them coming back to clean up their mess." She uncovered a medical bed that seemed to have some long hairs on the pillow and pulled off her glove. "I'm not too surprised... With my experience the police are there to kill everyone in sight, not to save who ever may be left." She said bluntly as she felt the pillow and the bed.

"Still warm...." she muttered putting her glove back on as she looked through more rubble "No body... someone escaped before the tower came down... but how did they get out so quickly with being in a medical bed... the indention on the bed look too deep for them to have just been in there for a short period of time so they must have been recovering..." She muttered as she looked back to the bed. "Maybe they were taken..." She stared at the bed for a while before walking around and looked around before digging through more rubble.

"There seems to be a possible survivor who made it out before the tower went down though I cant tell due to the rubble if they were taken or left of their own free will." She explained before pausing and seeing a wolf stuffed animal being crushed by some rubble as it sat on a broken head board of a bed. "...." She gently extracted it and stared at it for a long while. If everyone here was suppose to be a teen or older based on the name then this stuffed animal may be a sentimental thing that would have been lost in the rubble. "How many titans were there prior to the attack?" She asked as she kept digging through rubble all over the area while keeping the wolf with her. If the titan that owned it is still alive they may want it back.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:45 pm

That was true. The main reason she had not attempted to dig out any bodies was that she was not well equipped for that sort of operation. She did just rush over without really taking time to prepare. The new girl though was more proactive with the rescue effort. Perhaps she was more used to this, making Noa's inexperience more evident.

"Wreckage like this is dangerous. You never know when something might just collapse. I didn't want to just move things around carelessly. Figure I should wait for more appropriate resources before even attempting to look for bodies. But you're the only one who has arrived so far. I guess in a way that was cold of me."

"It's a relief to hear that someone managed to make it out of this though."

When she was queried on how many Titans there were, she got the impression that the girl was also a newcomer to the city. After all the heroes were famous. A quick search would have yielded the current roster pretty easily. Though previous entries would reveal it changed a lot too.

"The current team should have about 5 or 6 members. I can't really say how many were present at the tower during the attack. It's really difficult to imagine that it only took a few minutes for it to fall if the entire team was around. I'm kind of leaning towards the possibility that the tower's defenses were at their weakest when the attack happened. Meaning at least more than one or two are elsewhere."

The conversation led to an interesting topic. Whoever was responsible was well aware that the tower would not be well-defended at this time. Could there have been trouble brewing in other parts of the city? She focused and tuned in to the radio waves of the city, finding it more chaotic than usual. It didn't take long to pickup the news that there was a robot attack downtown and riots in another part of the city. Something big was going down tonight and it made more sense than ever that the tower attack was not getting as much attention as it should have.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:12 pm

She listened to her words and nodded "Understandable, though a mistake if you wanted to try and obtain the bodies before others try to due as such." She explained simply as she kept looking. "It is but all that I really managed to confirm is a possible alive individual that may have been taken by their enemy..." She put simply as she notice some already moved rubble. "There may have been a titan here" she said pointing to where the rubble had been moved from.

"But it would appear that her enemy may have taken them already so we have another missing titan that may or may not be alive. I think the possibly of her life still being in her body is little to none though since her body seemed to have been under much of the rubble and right where the battle probably had started." She said looking around again. She listened to the info that was given and paused before pulling out her phone and looking up the current news.

"There was an attack in the city... Hotwire, Garnet, Meta, and Toji of the titans were spotted on scene and fighting... The tells us where 4 of the 6 were and tells us that these two that are now missing are possibly the last two titans that are on the team... It seems one was badly injured and was in the medical bay for a very long time based on the bed, leaving the other one to fight but failed in the battle based on the given scene..."

"Either they were both taken by the enemy or managed to escape... based on the bed the one in the bed left before the rubble hit meaning she was gone before the tower went down while the other has moved rubble meaning that she was here and in the fall of the tower...." She looked over the rubble. "It looks like it was moved to the side rather then moved due to someone sitting up or climbing out... which means that someone must have taken her..."

She said thoughtfully putting her phone a way. "I think this was a well planned out attack that was aimed to take the tower down and any who were left in it... This would push the titans to a new base..." She looked around slowly "And leave their old base empty and un guarded... anything left behind would be up for grabs.... even any and all undamaged records.... The titans would lose their supplies if they don't get there before the attackers return..."

"The attackers would have info on them to use against them.... and the titans would be baseless and it would vastly lower their defenses and possibly leave them prone to attack or force them underground..." She then started to quickly go through the rubble. "Help me find any useful things like records, tech, anything! The attackers could return at any moment to try and steal this info and supplies!" She said as she dug through the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:06 am

Proactive was a bit of an understatement. From Noa gathered so far, the girl had a very clear idea of the things she wanted to accomplish here and the rookie hero was rather ashamed she wasn't able to be as decisive. It was like a culture shock. Having a sense of justice and inclination to do the right thing was not going to be helpful here. Insight on how the mind of the perpetrator worked was more useful. And true enough, there was plenty at stake should they decide to return and gather up the spoils. On the other hand, this was far from a realistic job to be undertaken by just two people. If only one of the Titans returned to help sort things out.

Speaking of which, were they even aware the tower was now in ruins? Surely those left behind tried calling for backup. If still no one made it back, then either the enemy was blocking communications somehow and the other Titans are still unaware of the situation, or the message got through but the battle downtown was keeping them tied real good.

"You could say I'm already on it."

As if right on cue, her two penguin bots were making their way towards her with samples extracted from the attacking robots.

"Nothing's worse than fighting an unknown enemy. I felt it was more prudent to grab things that might help paint a picture of what we're up against. Not that I disagree with protecting Titan data too."

"The Titans have a technopath on their side. So any tech that they lose here is not entirely lost for good. What seems to be their main computer is under the rubble over there, but the extensive damage to it makes me doubt if it is even operable. If you're looking for data, that's probably a good place to start. Though if the enemy was after it, they would have gotten it already."

She pointed in the direction of the computer that she was able to detect in her scan earlier, in case the girl was interested.

"It's hard to imagine that they would return to the scene when in all likelihood the rest of the Titans will soon be back here to face them. Unless... the Titans aren't coming."

That was a possibility too wasn't it? That the villains responsible were expecting the Titans to suffer total defeat today. There was more than a good chance that the attack on the tower and the commotion in the city were all part of the same scheme perpetrated by the same masterminds. The villains who left here in a hurry may have gone to the city to beat the rest of the Titans there.

"I'm starting to get the feeling that this isn't the place where we're needed."

She continued to keep watch for anyone approaching.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 4:52 am

She glanced to the robots as they came over and listened to what she had to say and nodded. "Very true, smart thinking." She said with a nod then looked to the rubble she pointed out ad walked over to it. "They might but just to be sure on the off chance they don't or to remove the chance that others will find and take this info we should remove it from the computer." She pushed rubble off it and looked for The right panels as the girl spoke. She pulled out her bow and extended it out before using it like a crow bar to bust the panels open before collapsing it again and pulled out some things from the computer that would hold its data.

"Not really, if the titans are the main hero group of this city it to me makes perfect sense that the attackers would not only want to keep the titans off their base to keep them down after they were kicked down so they can't rebuild back up, and it causes the city to see that the titans, the city's main protectors have been defeated thus proving the strength of the attackers. As long as the tower is down it shoves a reminder to the people of the city about the strength of the attackers." She put the memory core in a pocket on her belt and pulled out her bow then and formed an energy arrow.

"I wouldn't be too surprised if they would even make their own base here just to spite the titans and to further show their superiority over the titans and not to mention to again shove their strength down the civilian's throats." She pulled back the arrow and aimed it at the remains of the inner controls of the computer. "Having an entire city that fears and knows who you are and how you could easily destroy any of them if they displease you is one of the scariest powers to have in any world if it is used properly."

She fired the arrow destroying the rest of the computers systems on the off chance that there was any hidden data left in the computer. "I've seen plenty of people use that power before where im from... and it a truly scary site to see... but a stunning one at the same time. Seeing an entire city or even a state all stand together to do one task obediently to avoid death.... that many people... especially people like this city's where everyone seems to have powers... That would prove to be a nearly unstoppable force that would be under control of who ever would do this..."

The string of the bow faded as she collapsed her bow again. She then returned to looking around "As for the titans... I'm not sure if they would come back this way... it all is based around their thought processes, what they have here and if they feel its important to try and regain it... and if they can understand the importance of their tower to not just them but the city... But they may also see the danger and their numbers may be so far down that if they attempt to recapture this location they could all be destroyed if the people who attacked them come back to this location to attack them again."

She kept looking as she spoke. "If they aim to totally destroy the titans i really could see them dividing the titans taking their tower down while attacking the rest of their now limited team. Then as they try to flee back to their tower they would wait for their return to finish them off now that they have so little numbers. I could be wrong... but i do think there is a good chance for their return, they do have some very good reasons to return to the island."

She explained But looked to her then. "But if you believe that this isn't where we should be where do you think we should be then? You most likely know this city ore than I do so you may know something i don't which could be a fact I do not wish to over look." She said giving the girl her full attention after she re grabbed the wolf stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 5:49 am

True to their nature a flock of birds landed on the island in search of scraps. When things came down, there were often bounties to be had. In their magpie little minds they had no concept of loss or tragedy. They saw opportunity and they were here to collect. It was one for sorrow, another one for sorrow, and yet a further ten for sorrow.

And as these creatures pitter-pattered around the girls, pecking into crevices of the wreckage, one lone crow spontaneously disappeared - to be replaced with a distinctly Middle Eastern looking man. The ghoul Scapegoat had been stood across the bay with a pair of binoculars. Upon picking out the bird he had swapped places with them. He crouched glancing inconspicuously into the sky, "Squawk. Caw-caw! Caw-caw!"

Scapegoat had in his possession several tools including a sledgehammer, a pick-axe, and wire cutters. Just things he found lying around people's houses. While robots murderised them in the background. The ghoul had taken these keepsakes and hurried over to the smoking ruin of the Island. Because he had no concept of loss and tragedy in his little magpie mind.

"You saw through my disguise. You geniuses you. Say, did you call dibs on this stuff already? Cus I was totally here earlier and said it then." He hadn't expected to find more people here. All the fire-crews and emergency workers had their hands full back in town. Maybe they were here for the sights. Someone should set up a tourist information booth.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 6:53 am

It didn't even cross her mind that the villains might intend to build a base of operations here of all places. There was a lot to take in and think about though at the same time she didn't want to overthink things too much. They had zero leads to the villains' intentions beyond defeating the Titans so this was really all speculation. Perhaps it was because there were far more than just the Titans who would have something to say if bad guys really did set up a base on this island. At the very least the entire city would need to be in their control to pull it off. People weren't pushovers that they would allow villains to just "rule" over them. It made her wonder where exactly the girl was from that she witnessed things like that.

When asked where they should go, she thought about trying to find the rest of the Titans, but before she could suggest so, they were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a third party. This man had appeared out of nowhere. There was no sign of any travelling, at least none that her sensors picked up. This suggested some sort of teleporting ability. This sudden entrance put her on guard. She knew the Titans' faces and she was pretty positive he wasn't one.

The man's first words pretty much threw off the serious mood. At the very least it didn't seem like he was here to help and that was concerning.

"Sir, I don't really think this is a good time for jokes. If you're here to provide aid and assistance with finding survivors or casualties, we'd appreciate it if you took it seriously."

"If you aren't, then I'm going to have to ask what you're planning on doing here, knowing what just happened."

She paid attention to the items he had on his person and he looked equipped to dig up things and rummage through he ruins. This was what the other girl was saying about villains coming to scavenge Titans tech. Not that she had any idea yet if the man before them was a crook. Maybe he was just insensitive. Not a very good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 2:14 pm

When Ao heard the voice she spoke to the girl rather than replying to it. "This is why we scavenge and look for bodies first and right away..." She put simply before looking to where the voice came from. "I doubt that even if we did say we called dibs that you would remove yourself and not try to loot without us needing to use force." She then heard the girls words and tilted her head slightly to her. "He isn't joking...."

"He's here too loot.... It makes sense due to how fancy and expensive everything here seems to be..." She said as if it was a common thing to see at a disaster. "If he is here I suggest we focus on finishing our task here as soon as we can before more arrive, if people are the way they are where i'm from it won't be long till more looters come which means we have to try and find what we need as soon as we can." She put simply before looking back to the newcomer.

"Shall we do the standard who ever gets the item first gets it to avoid fighting and wasting time before ore come over?" She said as if this was a standard thing to have to ask others. If he was up for this she would start to search around and speak to the girl. "If you have any way of finding rather note worthy items quickly I suggest you do so now and grab them... don't point them out yet though... just grab them." She said in a way that would probably tell the girl that she didn't want to take the chance of the other guy seeing her point out the object and grab it first.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 2:52 pm

Uthman clambered up a rubble mound with a wry expression on his face. He took in what they were saying, and seemed to confirm much of their impressions without speaking. He only interjected once, "Just call me Sir Lootsalot." Wait. That was a really good codename. Was it too late to change? Eh, probably. Scapegoat peered across at what he now assumed were rivals. The armoured girl proceeded to suggest a solution to their stand-off.

Oh crud. There was a standard? He knew he should have bought that looter's handbook. He's gonna do so much wrong now. And these seasoned pilfersmiths are gonna notice and think him such a fool. What a nightmare, "Finders keepers, losers weepers. I haven't had a good cry in ages, so it's win-win." Two against one might seem like bad odds. But Scapegoat was betting what he wanted was deep down. In the sub-levels of this ruined monstrousity. And he was a proficient digger.

"It's only fair to warn you guys, I have a really good nose. Like - NBA world series good. It wouldn't help me with all this computer junk, but I can smell the dead body down there." Scapegoat inhaled sharply at the stone and breathed out with satisfaction. He then went to swing his pick-axe at the cap-rock, "You picked a scavenger fight with a ghoul. Eh-heh-heh-heh. Ah-ha-ha-ha! KERO-KERO-KERO-KERO!" Doubtless they hadn't considered his aspirations to include stealing the corpses. But they had already said that if he found it, he could have it. No take-backsies.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 am

One thing led to another and now they were having some sort of game. And this Porpoise didn't know what to make of it. Not that she had the luxury of thinking about it. Though in all honesty, if the man before them was going to do anything villainous right in their faces, she felt it would make more sense to just apprehend him than go along with this little contest. And so she wondered why the other girl even suggested it. Was she wrong in thinking she was a hero too? They've never really done any formal introductions.

If there really was a dead body down there, then they were in trouble. Noa's talents were far from what you would consider effective in looking for buried objects. The only reason she identified the computer from earlier was because it wasn't buried too deep in the rubble. If they were looking for something deep underground though, then she wasn't much help.

She glanced at the ghoul as he went to work on digging. The other girl decided on this contest on her own and Noa had no intention of going along with it if it meant letting the man have a body possibly belonging to one of the Titans. If he did find one, she was going to go after it regardless. In the meantime, she would try looking for other worthwhile things herself while monitoring his movements.

Her main target for now was enemy tech. That wasn't going to change. She mentally sent her Penguin Bots out again to scavenge parts from the various robot wreckage. A few of them still had working transmitters that she could analyze and trace back to the source.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 1:42 pm

The guy seemed to agree to her suggestion which she just nodded before she would search the rubble. He then seemed to mask a joke and then pointed out that he was a ghoul making her sigh a rather annoyed sigh and muttered. "Oh lovely... a ghoul....." He said he smelt bodies which conflicted with what the girl had said and what she had thought went down. It was possible he was just pulling out random things to throw them off so she took the comment with a grain of salt and just focused on her work without another word to the guy.

Though the girl didn't seem as certain as her and seemed to be thinking about the whole situation. Though soon enough she sent her bots searching, she wondered why she didn't just have them search while she dug around like Ao, it would be far more efficient that way. She really hoped that the girl wast the type that didn't like getting up close and personal with things like this and such. Ao was an archer and all but she still would get up close and personal with things and use her own two hands if it made things work out better.

She found people who didn't like getting down and dirty because they would be doing the work themselves rather annoying but luckily there weren't too many of those kinds of people running around... or at least there wasn't in her world. If you were wanted dead you were just brought face to face with the person who wanted you dead not just some random killer. She refocused then as she dug a bit deeper and found a crushed box and tore it open.

She then found a few spare communicator inside and pulled one out. They were beaten up badly but were sturdy so they were still in working order it seemed for the most part. She then pulled her pockets with the hand full of communicators then while the other two searched and climbed out of the hole she made in the rubble and started to work on a new one.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Scapegoat stood upon his mound of concrete, plaster, and steel, and worked on creating a tunnel. Anything too heavy to be shifted was broken down with pick or sledge. Twice he had to start again elsewhere because the whole hill of debris shifted suddenly and without warning. Just because the Tower had fallen, that didn't mean it had stopped moving. There were potential dangers everywhere. The ghoul was sensibly using the wire cutters to sever cables that were stretched taught across the rubble. And then he would worm his way into small gaps in the concrete to get at more readily shiftable sections. He had no shoes, working up to his elbows in toxic dust and powdered rock. There was no longer any room to swing his tools.

"Digglet dig! Digglet dig! Trio-trio-trio! Digglet dig! Digglet dig!- wait." Scapegoat corkscrewed awkwardly in his tunnel to get a better look at the pipe that was in his way. He thought he could shift it. He tugged at it once. Twice. And at a third time it gave way. As did his entire section of the floor. Scapegoat, and several tons of rubble, fell into the Titan basement/hanger, leaving a great gaping hole to the surface.

The ghoul was crushed under the weight of the debris. Which sounds serious but it only killed him. For the time being. Ghouls could die from a single blow but revive from a second. So he was out of action for the moment. The basement/hanger was mostly intact. However the pressure of the building above had jeopardised the competency of its ceiling. If there were any more earth tremors it could very easily cave in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late to the Party (Open)   Late to the Party (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late to the Party (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next