Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Vote_lcapPaint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Voting_barPaint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Vote_lcapPaint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Voting_barPaint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Hatsu walks over to a bench carrying a large backpack on her back. She looked up at the brilliantly blue sky that had just enough white fluffy clouds to allow one to see the blue sky while still not making the people stare at a blank blue canvas. She closed her eyes and felt the wind gently blow her hair as the fresh blowing air dance gently on her face to the songs of the birds and leaves. She smiled softly before lowing her head back down and opened her eyes as the light gently light up her bright ruby red eyes.

She sat her backpack down on the bench and started to take out the things from the largest compartment and set up a stand and a large book of pages that were made to take paint, marker, and other such things. She then set out a sign that said that she was willing to sell pictures of people, things, and animals for 5 dollars a picture. She then laid out some sample work and she was actually pretty decent at her work. She then sat down and started to sketch the landscape she was facing as she waited for customers.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm

'Lamb, tell me a story!'
Fenrir sighed as the two... things in his head started again. They seemed to hate the quiet, while Fen himself was starting to love the quiet. Maybe they just liked to ruin things for him?
'There was once a pale man with dark hair who was very lonely.'
'Why was he lonely?'
'Because all living things must meet this man, so they shunned him.'
Fenrir would be lying if he said Lambs exposition didn't hold his interest. The voices in his head sure knew how to tell a story, if nothing else. Lamb especially. The apathetic voice seemed to hold wisdom that didn't make sense for the years that Fen had been alive. He was pretty convinced that whoever Lamb was, it was older than a regular human.
'Did he... chase them all?'
'He took a great axe, and split himself in two... right down the middle.'
'So he would always have a friend?'
'So he would always have a friend.'

The teen almost missed the art stand completely, but his observant nature prevailed in the end. He spotted a drawing that sent chills up his spine. The picture was very clearly of Lamb and Wolf! Fen had only seen glimpses of the spirits, but there was no denying it. This was them! He approached the lady, beckoning for her attention. "Can you tell me anything about this one?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Hatsu smiled softly as she noticed the guy that just walked up eyeing the painting she had laid out and asked her about it. She put her pencil down and turned to him speaking in an american accent. "I believe their names are Lamb and Wolf." She said pointing to Lamb then Wolf. "It has been a long time since I heard their story or well told it but I believe the stories went something like this."

She started to think back to how it started. The two had been in one of the history books in the school she had gone to as a child, their story really interested her along with the picture that had been painted of them so she back in the day had decided to try her hand at replicating the work.

"Wolf here was a spirit that laid a curse on a family that i said to have made them into werewolves, though the curse made the family very hostile. But lamb here was a blessing created to balance out the hostility of wolf. I know i missed some other parts of the story but that is the general idea of them." She said kindly to him and picked it up and held it out to him. "Would you like to keep it? You seemed very interested in the art." She asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Fenrir was mesmerized as the girl explained the picture to him. She even knew their names? He'd been trying to research the voices for a while and came up with very little. It surprised him that the information would find him so... suspiciously random. He looked over the girl quickly. She seemed normal, but he made a point to memorize her scent. She might know more than she was letting on.
"Yes. I'll take it."

He grabbed his wallet from his back pocket as the voices rambled on.
'What do all stories have in common, Wolf?'
'They end.'

Then the sound of a gunshot from behind turned Fenrir's head around suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:42 pm

She nodded and handed it to him with a soft smile. She froze though when she heard the gun shot ad looked to where the source was. She though didn't stay still for long. She let him take the picture as she quickly packed up. "You can keep it for free, I am sorry for the suddenness but I don't think staying near a gun shot is a good idea." she said as she packed up. Clearly she was not used to hearing gun shots on the norm so she was most likely not from around here.

She looked to where the gunshot came from ever so often as she packed up her things. She wasn't sure what exactly was going on but when there were guns involved sticking around near them was probably not the best idea. She thought to herself as she packed, she'd have to make sure that her mask was in grabbing distance on the off chance that she'd need to use it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:21 pm

The girl was quick to attempt a retreat, saying Fen could even keep the painting for free, but... when he looked down at it, he couldn't help but notice the fresh hole through Lamb's art. Then a slight burning sensation in his gut. Crap, he'd actually been hit by that bullet!
"Yeah, I think I'll have to agree with you." He said, wiping the blood from his stomach with a wince. *&#*$, that hurt... "You should leave. I'll be alright."

He looked over to the gunfire and saw that it seemed to just be a random gang war. The two groups of men were screaming at each other, and one drew a gun. Apparently, the luck of learning more about Wolf and Lamb took all of his luck, because Fen was hit on accident. Great!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:42 pm

She froze a bit as she stopped and realized where the shot had hit and went wide eyed. She shook her head then getting ready to catch him before realizing that he wasn't shouting as much as he should be from the pain. She though heard the shouting and looked over to the gangs that were all fighting and narrowed her eyes as she touched her mask with her hand that was slightly growing a black aura.

"Do you need assistance getting to a hospital." She asked in a tone that sounded like she was going to get ready for a fight if he didn't need help. "If you do not I think I need to have a word with those men over there about gun safety and not shooting innocent people for no reason at all...." She didn't seem scared anymore now that she had learned that he had been the one that had gotten hurt.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Despite Fen agreeing with the girl, saying that she should leave... the girl didn't seem interested in it anymore. He knew he should probably tell her that he'd handle it, that it was fine and she should go home, but there was just something too interesting about the way she was carrying herself now. "I said I'd be fine. I meant it."

He answered, not trying to sound rude. He'd watch her as she walked over to the men, wondering what exactly that aura was. Was this girl some undercover hero that he hadn't heard of yet?

The old Fen wouldn't have let her step into danger for his sake. The old Fen was gone though, and what was left was a bit less compassionate. If the girl wanted to pick a fight he wouldn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:49 pm

She started to walk over and pulled her mask out and put it on, her hair growing longer and turning red, and her clothes changed into her armor. She inhaled and charged up some shadow particles from all of the men fight's shadows to for a ball of shadow particles. She then shouted and a screech came out from her that just didn't sound quite human.

Black waves shout outward from her mouth and threw half the men into the other half making them all fall down to the ground. She stopped the screech and started collecting their guns as she spoke in an annoyed manner but awaited a few seconds to make sure the ringing didn't stop them from hearing her words.

"I do not care nor mind if you all fight, but when you hurt innocent people for no reason because of your petty desires to fight with one and other that is when it is not okay." She dropped them in a pile on the ground and held up her hand as it built up some more particles that grew with each second. She watched the men growl in anger as they glared at her. "Now get the hell out of here and keep your wars in your own lands not in the lands of the public."

A few men pounded their fists as she started walking to her and she noticeably growled as she tossed thee now mass orb into the air and it turned into a decent sided dragon that landed on the ground and roared at the men. "I said leave!" She said in a commanding voice. The men saw the dragon and quickly started to leave not knowing what it could down but not wanting to find out. She lowered her arm and pet the dragon gently on the head smiling softly under her mask. "(Good boy)" She said in Japanese to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)   Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paint me like one of your landscapes (Open)
Page 1 of 1