Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Vote_lcapThe Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Voting_barThe Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Vote_lcapThe Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Voting_barThe Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Kyte had sent a message out to all the current Talon members to meet back at the agency. He had told all of them that they were getting new recruits today, so that it was important that they attend to meet their new comrades and subordinates. Blood still stained some of the floor of this room, some stains that they couldn't get out despite hours of bleach and scrubbing. Kyte was currently arranging for people to come get the floor and replace it. But for the moment, he would attend to Kristoff and Lethe's initiation.

So there he waited, standing in the center of the room as he waited for his comrades to get there. He eventually pulled out his PSP again and started up his game. He had already beaten it quite soundly, but he wanted to see how well he could do just using the main character and nobody else. Talon had been doing a lot of work the past few months. Rebuilding the government from the ground up was a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Apparently there were more recruits coming in today so Kyte had called the current members to check them out. He was still technically the new recruit, so this would be nice to not have that title anymore. However his co workers still pretty much hated him, which is exactly what he wanted. Now he was just curious who could have possibly caught Kyte's eye enough to entrust them with the work Talon was currently doing. Maybe they just wouldn't know all the details since the whole 'Government is falling apart' thing was supposed to be kept on the low.
Eric on the other hand showed up first, walking in and looking at the blood stain on the floor. "You're supposed to use cold water as soon as it happens and it'll get all the stains out... Well at least for clothes." He commented absent mindlessly, popping a piece of Chex mix into his mouth. "So who are the new guys?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 5:56 pm

Blake walked in shortly after, scrolling through her phone for Kyte's messages. "Check your email. He sends it on our phones." She said, sitting down with a sigh. Blake hadn't been in Jump the last few weeks. She'd been spending a lot of time down in Washington. Mostly spreading the word that she was taking charge of the group.

That wasn't going over well, but slowly people were coming back around. Funny how that works, initiate picked up off the side of the road, scumbag grunt, banished, and now leader. The Guild of Assassins was a rather interesting place. She sat up and her ears perked when she hit Kris' profile. "You really don't like me, do you?" She said, looking up at Kyte with relatively tired eyes. "C'mon. I paid you for the food I ate. Cut me a break here man..."
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character
Name: Lethe Chateau
Code Name: Lethe
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Lethe fiddled outside of the door, beside herself. Kris hadn't arrived yet, and he was most certainly the main attraction, so she wasn't entirely sure what to do. She wasn't very good at talking or much else for that matter. And compared to him, her powers were less than stellar. They'd be underwhelmed, and she wouldn't know what to do, and would end up in a cardboard box in the rain on the side of the street like a stray dog waiting for adoption. Lethe lifted up a finger to wipe away an imaginary tear, leaning her back against the wall. 

"Maybe if I wait long enough I'll just evaporate into nothingness." She mused.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 10:17 am

Kris walked up to Lethe, "Ready to get Jumped in to a gang?" Kris chuckled, "So, you ready?" He asked as he walked in, looking back at her, "Still wondering what Wrath meant by-" He then look inside and saw Blake and Eric, "Yep. Now I know why." Kris looked back at Lethe, "Ya know, I hear that Russia is nice this time of year."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:39 pm

He looked at Eric as he walked in, trying to give some advice on how to get up the bloodstains, but the advice was practically useless now. "That was a very bloody night. I wasn't expecting to have to go through so much trouble. If I had known the blood would get everywhere, I would have prepared some cold water," he said a little sarcastically, but not hurtfully, towards Eric. When he asked who they were recruiting and Blake came in answering him, he nodded towards Blake, just leaving it towards her answer.

Then Blake actually looked, and gave Kyte a look like he had hurt her, causing him to chuckle maniacally. Then Kristoff walked in as if on cue, causing him to escalate into laughter. "Sorry, Blake. But that really is funny. I'm not punishing you. After all, I am the one that has to train him," he joked.

Kyte waited for Lethe to step in, before starting. "Wildcard's probably busy, so he can find out later. Kristoff, Lethe, these two are Blake and Deadlock. From this point on they are considered your seniors. I'll be taking head of most of your training, but consider their advice sound. And there will, of course, be training exercises." His eyes lingered on Kristoff at the end of that with a slight smirk. "Have fun with that."

He looked between the both of them. "So, any questions we can answer for you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 4:19 pm

Blake walked in and snapped at him already, saying to check his email. Eric just laughed, he didn't have an email, who used email these days?? "A guess the little kitty woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He teased, listening to her response to the new people, apparently she didn't like them? He'd find out soon enough he guessed, surprises were always fun. He was more enjoying the fact that Blake was actually whining to Kyte, something he thought he'd never see in his day.
Nonetheless, it wasn't long for a familiar face and a new face to show up, Eric just began laughing. "Well I guess the tables have tabled." He said snarkily, as if that was a common English saying. The half alien walked up to the girl and looked down at her, considering he was almost a foot taller. "What's up with you picking short people?" Eric asked Kyte, putting a hand on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 6:35 pm

Lethe followed Kris into the room, surprised at the reaction they received. Well, not entirely. Kristoff didn't seem like the most likable individual when they had met, so having such a negative response to his appearance wasn't unbelievable. In front of her was Wrath, or Kyte apparently, who seemed relaxed, yet gave off an aura of authority.

A black haired female stood to the side, looking mildly miffed at her companion, if you could call him that. Lethe glanced between the two of them, curious, not noticing the taller boy approach until his shadow blocked out the overhead lights above her. He mentioned her height, and Lethe remembered that being 5'3'' was a slight issue. Her gaze alternated between both him and the aforementioned female. Lethe was thankful for the mask she wore so that she could stare unabashedly.

She stood on her tiptoes, which failed to level the playing field.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 10:59 am

Kris rolled his eyes, "Leave her alone, Eric. I'm pretty sure she doesn't swing that way." He grinned at Blake, "You're in luck." Kris then stepped in between Lethe and Eric, he refused to let anything happen to her, she reminded him to much of Axle. Yes, he's still broken by that. Sue him. Kris had a hand on one of his own pistols, "Ya miss me?" He would flirt a bit to get Lethe some time to back away.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:05 am

He looked over at Eric, watching him as he said that the tables had tabled. He blinked, almost mystified by this dialect that Eric was using. "Deadlock, the saying is actually the tables have turned. And this isn't the right circumstance to use it."

He looked back to Lethe and Kristoff. Lethe was remaining silent, but Eric and Kristoff seemed to have some tension building between them. "Hey, knock it off, you two. Especially you, Deadlock. As of now you all are allies. If you have any grudge to settle then you can talk to me about it, but don't think for even one moment that you're gonna kill each other while you're here."

Like watching children.

Wait, no. Rico didn't even give me this much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 12:40 pm

OOC:
I realized we skipped Izzy so make sure she can post after me.

IC:

Even standing on her tip toes resulted in nothing, all he got in response was Kris trying to protect her or something. It's not like he was going to hurt her... he thinks... Eric was just wondering why she was so blessed short. Flirting or not, Eric and Kris were interrupted by Kyte saying that if they had a grudge they needed to settle it with him, a glorified therapy session really. Eric just laughed and turned around "Oh no, I am thrilled to have Kris on the team, he is a lot of fun." The half human practically purred, resuming his position away from the two newbies.
"It's not like we're children or anything, you can trust us together for at least an hour." Eric joked, patting Kyte's shoulder. "Wait I take that back, if I'm a child can I call you daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:29 pm

OOC: I didn't totally forget this thread. Nope. That never happened.

She groaned softly and turned pale at Kris' mention of the new girl's sexuality. "That doesn't mean I sleep with every girl I run into, Kris." She grunted, standing up and looking over the new recruits. Kris she knew very well, as much as that pained her. The new girl however, her file would require another look over.

The little catgirl was just barely an inch shorter than Lethe, meaning she was still the shortest member of the team. She stared into the mask for quite some time. Blake had an aura about her that most people would find unsettling. Even Kris probably wasn't the biggest fan of being alone in a room with her, and she knew Brian hated it. Then again being a psychotic little assassin wasn't always the best ice breaker.

Even less so for Blake. She was a cat. Cats aren't the most social of creatures. She suddenly looked up at Kyte. "So how many new people are you bringing in?" She asked finally. Between Deadlock, Kris and this new girl, things were getting a bit crowded for her liking.
Back to top Go down
Lethe
Lethe

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 8:40 pm

Lethe felt two eyes bore into hers, instantly diverting her gaze to the ceiling. What an interesting ceiling it was. Her fascination with the ceiling only intensified after the shorter female, Blake, made her statement about 'not sleeping with every girl she runs into'. This wasn't what she signed up for.

She perked up at the mention of any other new recruits, intrigued. As far as she knew, Kris and her had been the only ones, and Lethe's invitation was impromptu. More so than that, she was curious as to the type of training she'd have to go through. The socializing she'd avoid, if possible. She felt a blush crawl up the back of her neck and settle in at her cheeks. Once again, she was thankful for her mask.

Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Kris stood there wordlessly, he waited to be told what to do. He kept eyeing Eric, but watched Blake make her way for the door and walk out, odd. He didn't think about it again. He could feel that Lethe was a tad uneasy, so he awkwardly put his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to say, 'don't worry about it, you're fine.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)   The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning (TALON) (St. Jommy, Lethe)
Page 1 of 1