Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Vote_lcapno smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Voting_barno smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Vote_lcapno smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Voting_barno smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Empty
PostSubject: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 am

Toji was dashing along the docks,making patrols. It was his night, aftr all.....
He grins. Maybe the hafling could take down a enitre gang!! That'.d be something to brag about! He was about to pas what seemed like an empty warehouse, when a couple of men wearing black and gold came out, carying crate. They seemed to be doing alright, but one of the crates slipped, and fell to the ground. as they cursed, it shattered open, revealing various guns. Toji frowns, walking over."Toji Okami, Teen Titans, COdename Lightning Wolf. Stand by for inspection!!!"

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:38 pm

The thugs looked at Toji, a tall lanky one stepped forward, "This is outside Titan Jurisdiction, get out of here." The shorter one stepped next to his buddy, "Yeah, we don't want to hurt you, white knight."The cracked their knuckles and, though they were the only ones seen, they weren't the only ones there.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:49 pm

Toji grins."Sorry, can't do that. It's obvious you guys are being naughty,, and since I'm a teen titan I can't ignore it." He dashes foward, striking out lightly,just to give fair warning. They grunt as the punches threw them backwards, and they get up."Alright, kid, we warned you..." The short one dashes foard, pulling out steel knuckles, which shape itsself into a long blade formed around his hand. Shlashing down, his jaw drops as it has no effect. Toji grins, and pulses lightning through his body, sending the knuckleblader dancing backwards, untl he falls over, knocking himselfout.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Suddenly a door slammed open and a tall, lanky 18 year old with a thick Russian accent came out, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?! WHY HAS EVERYBODY STOPPED! WE NEED THESE GUNS BACK AT BASE! THE RUSSIANS COULD BE THERE ANY SEC- Who are you?" Kris walked up to the blue haired teen, "A new recruit? No, I would remember you... Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:16 pm

toji opens his mouth to answer, oly for the lanky guy o beat him to the punch."Boss! He's a Teen Titans, Lightning Wolf! He's got lightning, strength, and speed! He took out Chopper without even lifting a hand!" Toji nods amaibly."Yep, that's right, Toji Okami, of the Okami demon clan. You guys have been kinda naughty, even if you are against the Russians...." He thinks about grabbing his tanto, but decides to practice his sword fightning...Dashing over to a nearby junk pile,he pulls out a steel pole, pointing it at the new guy."I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kick your butt!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:02 pm

Kris looked at Jackson, "If I wanted you to answer, I would've asked you, wouldn't I have?" Jackson quickly backed down, "I'm sorry, sir!" Kris then looked at Toji, "Kristoff Makarov, I go by Zero, I'm a part of HIVE and the leader of this band of merry men." Kris took out his laser katana, turning it on as the blade glew a faint blue, "I suggest you move along."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Toji grins, shaking his head. "Sorry, but I can't do that...Besides, I've been waiting for a sword fight!!!" Concentrating, he has concentrated lightning coursing down the pole, making it look like a glowing bar of blue light.He laughs." Here I come!" Dashing forward, the young man raises his 'sword' as if he's gonna swing for Kris's head, but suddenly flips over, landing on his empty hand. Spinning, he lets loose with a blistering tornado kick, then pushes off, jabbing at Kris as he flips over him, landing behind the hive member as lightning courses in his free hand. The Halfling lunges forward, attempting to use a Stunning Palm.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:30 pm

Kris backed away from the swing, side stepped the kick, backed away again from the jab, and when the Stunning palm came at him he just stood there and took the hit, completely unaffected, "Kid, I've been at this since I was 7, that's 11 years of experience." Kris took out smoke bombs and threw them around the area, moving silently he slashed at Toji from multiple different angles, then he jumped back, "FIRE AT WILL!" Suddenly bullets ripped through the smoke, gangsters were circled around the area with AK-47s.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Toji blinks as Kris either dodges or takes his attack. "Huh.."As the hive member deploys smoke bombs, the Halfling laughs. "ahahahahaha, didn't know you were kusa!!" His grin fades a little as Kris starts attacking from within the smoke. He managed to deflect a big majority fo the blows with his makeshift sword, though it was badly damaged. The Halfling winces as a deep cut on his face oozes steaming blood.Sighing, he throws his aside. "So far with bushido....." Shrugging, he pulls out his tanto, transforming it into the Chain Sythes, only to gulp as Kris yells Fire. Thinking raidly, he starts spinning his sythes and moving his arms rapidly around, creating a semiprotective dome of metal blades and chains, also moving dodging around rapidly. The two defensive tactics managed to shield him from most of the bullets. Grunting as a bullet smacks into his upper arm with a meaty thump, the Halfling continues dodging and swinging, a wild look coming into his eyes. "NOTFAIRNOTFAIRNOTFAIR!!" As the thugs finally run out of ammo, Toji sighs in relief. Looking around, he chuckles as the regular thugs stare at him with some awe and no small amount of fear. Grinning, he points at KRis. "Hey, my turn now!!!" He sticks the sythes into a belt loop, channeling lightning down both arms, concentrating the energy in the hands. Lashing out as he runs forward, he roars," Lightning Ripper: Double Punishment!!" Cresent shaped, cutting beams of lightning fly off each finger, heading for the hive member. Jumping up and to the left, he jumps off a nearby wall, now moving at full speed, and heads for a wall behind Kris, unsheathing his sythes as he does so.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Kris took the hits of lightning, completely unscathed and with a grin, his thugs were no longer scared, they knew who was the top dog here. Kris pulled out twin pistols and began firing at where Toji was going to be, his speed made it impossible to aim AT him. "I'm a professional, kid. You're just a nobody. The Titans suck."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Grinning, Toji spins his sythes again, deflecting some of the bullets, though a few open cuts and one makes full contact with his upper leg.Grunting, he falls.  Getting up, the Halfling laughs. "Man, this is fun! I haven't had many good fights yet!And Me, a nobody? You may be right, but I'm not going full out, not yet!!!" Grinning, he concentrates, focusing his power, and his aura flickers into existence around him, a cyan bon fire of pure lightning energy 7 feet tall. As he focuses, it shrinks, becoming closely gathered to his body much like an armor suit. Jumping up and down lightly, he breaks the ground beneath his ground, then hollers. "Here I come! I'll prove to you that Titans aren't losers!!" Dashing forward, he blurs around randomly, making it harder to predict his movements, considering he was nothing more than a smudge. A flicker, then one of his sythes streak towards Kris with boulder crushing force, blunt side first. Another flicker, and a sythe cuts into the ground just before the hive fighter, sending up a makeshift smoke screen.,You have no idea what I can do!!!!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:20 pm

Kris is thrown back by the hit, but then Toji made a fatal mistake, he made a smoke screen. Why do people always think that's a good idea against Kris? In that split second, Kris was gone, replaced by an unopened canister of knock out gas. Kris made his way up to a rooftop as fast as he could, aiming his sniper at the canister, once Toji got close enough....
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:33 pm

" Its over!!!!" Toji was suddenly in front of where Kris had been, coming down with a full force ax kick, only to put a huge crater in the ground. Blinking, the halfling leans over, picking up a strange cylinder." What is this thing?" The gang starts laughing. " What are you bakas laughing about?!" One, a huge, bear like speciman, grins. " Good night, kid." Tojis eyes widen. " Oh shakt!!!!" He presses the distress beacon his communicator....
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Kris squeezed the trigger, piercing the Knock Out gas, within a minute Toji was down, and the gang prepped him for captured, putting a hood over his head, tying his hands and feet, finally putting him in the trunk of Kris' car. Kris then saw the communicator and threw it into the harbor, "Amateur..." He rallied his thugs, who moved out, they to the Club in Downtown, Kris drove to the HIVE base, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:49 pm

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)   no smuggling!(Jommy, titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no smuggling!(Jommy, titans)
Page 1 of 1