Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Vote_lcapLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Voting_barLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Vote_lcapLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Voting_barLet's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:54 pm

It was rather odd for the brunette haired Snake-Girl to be out. The time that Quinn spent away from the HIVE base was always some sort of mission for HIVE, collecting intel, running recon, taking out a target and so forth – and always at night. Never was it for fun – though there was a type of fun to be had by bringing misery to others; a sick kind. Other than that, Quinn’s time was spent within the Oil Rig, often alone, in her bare and barren room doing nothing but left to wallow in her own thoughts. Sad, really, but it can’t be helped. Quinn had never been given any freedom growing up, all her time was spent training, or killing, no time for fun. But today was an exception where Quinn could be found outside, with no mission. All thanks to her teammates within HIVE, telling her to head out rather than bring down the mood back at HQ.

Quinn remained in her normal skin tight suit of armour that she wore most of the time, along with a fairly long black hoody that made it seem as though it was a dress. It wasn’t suspicious at all, and Quinn was also weapon-less. Thought with just her hands Quinn could do more damage than most with a weapon. She stood before a music store, a box of chips in hand as she stared up at all the posters on display. Every so often she’d eat one of her chips, though remained rather clueless, and stood there as others passed her by.

Last edited by Ama on Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:38 pm

Nightingale was singing the ultimate song that was ever invented that was so cool that if it have more than the amount of words it had now it would end the entire universe in awesome rays of rainbow glitter and kittens.... she sang.... THE DOOM SONG WRITTEN BY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR. she paused her skipping though and looked over to The music shop and noticed a familiar face. She gasped excitedly and was about to hop off the roof to meet her but pause realizing that she was undercover.

She gasped again, She must be undercover to stalk the ghost of bad country music's past! Nightingale had to go join her in this dangerous mission and protect her with hugs! Nightingale removed her skirt blades, mask, cape, and her many dog collars she had on her neck and arms. She then put her long hair in a braid making it go to above her butt much shorter than usual and she smiled looking at herself. She looked like your every day teen now with her tank top, pleaded black skirt, black net stalkings, black finger less gloves, and black combat boots.

She jumped off the roof and onto a man's head making him fall to the ground hard bashing his face on the ground, and then skipped off him happily as others stood in shock from this suddenness as Nightingale skipped over to Quinn hugging her from behind. "HI BESTEST FRIEND! I'M HERE TO HELP YOU HUN GHOSTS!" This would be the first time that Quinn would have seen Nightingale without a mask but clearly with her excited voice and sudden hug, telling that it was nightingale wasn't too hard especially with her hair colors that only she had in the entire city.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 am

It was as though the man was a Goomba, and that Nightingale had taken on the role of Mario as she bounced onto and off his head. It was surprising to see, drawing the gaze of many; with some offering help to the man once Nightingale had skipped away. Quinn didn’t. She had no idea anything had even happened, as she stood in front the music shop, lost in her own trailing thoughts instead. But, she was quickly yanked back into reality as she felt the arms of a stranger wrap around her for a hug. In such situations, Quinn was programmed to engage in combat like some bloodthirsty robot. Fortunately, she isn’t, and instead did nothing as she heard the familiar sound of Nightingale’s voice.

A smile was appeared on the face of Quinn, able to see Nightingale’s face via the reflection in the shop window. It was the first time that Quinn had seen Nightingale’s face, and it was… a nice change. Masks were never something Quinn was fond of, but of course people have their own various reasons for hiding their face, so therefore never even brought it up before. Why hide when you can show off the ol’ ‘money-maker’, woo. Heyyyy! …hunting ghosts? …what are you on about?”. If there are ghosts lurking the World now, as we near Halloween. Then surely rather than go hunting, they should be calling the Ghostbusters! …Quinn ain’t ‘fraid a no ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 am

Nightingale smiled brightly yet goofily as she held onto Quinn very happy to see her smiling. "You were standing here clearly undercover so i decided I shall help her take on THE GHOST OF BAD COUNTRY MUSIC'S PAST!" She then did a cute creepy laugh pretending to be the ghost while randomly deciding to attempt to tickle Quinn's sides while leaning on her.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:25 am

"Clearly undercove- OH!". Right! The hoody! It was quite easily to forget when you're not used to pedestrian clothing. As she spoke, Quinn also stepped away from Nightingale slightly, as the tickle took effect, a small leap out of Nightingale's range. "No... I wish! I wish I was undercover, but, I'm not... just hanging out is all - don't know why really. But what are you doing here? ...and without that mask of yours".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 am

Nightingale giggled when she saw Quinn leap from the tickling and began skipping around her quite a few people starting to stare. "I saw you and thought you were undercover!" She started to skip backwards "So I was like MER GERD ITS QUERN ER GERT TO JOIN ER!" She then started to walk on her hands having her legs bent and leaned backwards so her skirt rested on her legs rather than falling down showing off anything, she wasn't dumb after all.

Though the back side of the skirt did fall but luckily like everyday Nightingale decided to wear boxers, they were like shorts that you wear under your clothes right? "But then I noticed you being under cover so instead of blowing it by coming down in my costume I took off the main parts so i looked like a civilian!" She rolled and sat down on the ground and smiled "Though showing off your face that looks like a hero who was assassinated not even a week ago doesn't seem to be helping either" She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:47 pm

It was quite difficult to follow with what Nightingale was saying. Not that she spoke funny, or made no sense at all. It was just what she was doing, it kind of drew attention to that, what she was doing rather than what she was saying. Still, Quinn followed along with what had been said closely enough. "Well, like I said; I'm not undercover. Plus! I prefer the night time for that sort of stuff - less of a crowd, more fun in the dark. Guess I must be doing a bad job at 'hanging out'". Quinn then returned to her chosen delicacy; fries. Eating a few more of the damn things, but remembering just in time to offer some to a pal. "Want some?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Nightingale smiled to her as she held her feet that were now criss cross as she rocked back and forth easily entertaining herself. "The dark is always more fun! you can ply with other monsters in it before you cut off little timmy's head!" She looked at the fries when they were offered to her and she quickly and excitedly got up. "Heck yeah I do I'm starving!" she starts to stuff her face as she spoke "All of the local food places shoot at me before I can steal the food now calling me a damn dirty russian so the police don't yell at them for shooting me!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:51 pm

"They shot at you over some fast food? I've killed for less than that, but...". The smallest reason as to why Quinn had killed someone before had simply been because they had got in her way. But that's different, Quinn's a killer, that's what she does. This was all a bit much. "Well... are any of these places nearby? I fancy paying them a little visit". Last time the two ladies went somewhere, it ended up going up in flames - this could very well be a similar story. Quinn had been looking for an excuse to do something; wild, and this was a good excuse as any.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Nightingale put the empty fries container on her head like a hat and balanced it there. "It was just about all the food places in jump except for one.... its in a wardrobe its call Farnia I think.... Fartina?" She shrugged. "But we should go #%!$ them up and get free food!" This was the probable reason why she gets shot at a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 am

"Farnia...?". What an odd name. But then a lot of places have weird names, all in hope of standing out before everything else. Problem was, like with this name, it seemed a tad silly. "Lead the way, 'gale. please don't be in a wardrobe". Quinn said as she gestured to Nightingale for her to lead the way, a smile present, amused by the makeshift hat that had been made out of the empty box of fries.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 am

Nightingale linked arms with Quinn and skipped happily the 'hat' she wore never falling off. She lead her right to the mall happily and into the furniture store going up to a wardrobe. She then lept in it and it fell over. a store manager rushing over shouting angerly "Hey I told you not to do that, Narnia does not exist so stop trying to get to in in our displays!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:34 am

Well, that isn't what Quinn was expecting - Nightingale leaping into a random wardrobe. It did produce a laugh from the assassin, moreso when the irate store clerk had ran over to complain. "Lighten up, jus' playin', that's all". Quinn would say, lightly pushing the clerk who stumbled to one side, losing his footing and falling over. Quinn then went ahead and climbed into the wardrobe beside the one that Nightingale was in. Now both were hiding.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:59 am

Nightingale smiled brightly as her wardrobe bounced and banged a bit before Nightingale shot out of it. She wore a tie over her forehead, biceps, and mouth. she had a shirt on her head tied to make a hat that defined her head, and another being used as a cape. She held u to the sky a pair of pants that she tied up to make a sword like shape. She was glad they put clothes in there for display purposes, it makes this so much more fun. She lept out and shouted her war cry. "PEOPLE OF FARTNINA! I HAVE COME TO FREE YOU FROM YOUR KINGS TRYANY AND EAT ALL OF YOUR FOOD!"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Needless to say, people were alarmed by the sudden volume of noise that Nightingale injected into the store. Shoppers and clearks alike turned to look, wondering what it was that she was on about. "Please, be quiet". Said one of them, hoping to keep the noise to a minimum as not to annoy the other customers. Meanwhile, Quinn remained in the wardrobe she had hidden in. There was no sound coming from it, no movement either. Did she even go inside it to begin with? Most strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)   Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall! ...today! (Complete)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next