Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New School, new faces [Beamers] Vote_lcapNew School, new faces [Beamers] Voting_barNew School, new faces [Beamers] Vote_rcap 
Moon
New School, new faces [Beamers] Vote_lcapNew School, new faces [Beamers] Voting_barNew School, new faces [Beamers] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New School, new faces [Beamers]

Go down 
+2
Teric
Megalomaniac
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New School, new faces [Beamers] Empty
PostSubject: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:46 pm

"Alright. Guess this is the place," Chessa remarked standing alongside her brother. They had finally settled into Jump after the paperwork cleared and even got themselves an apartment. So naturally since they were living here and all, it was required that Daniel go to school. Because Chessa couldn't be bothered to do it with as lazy as she is, plus sooner or later the money their dad had been putting into their accounts would dry up at some point. A very long and undetermined point but at some point regardless.

"I heard this is also where the new heroes go to school too," Daniel replied, barely able to contain his excitement at potentially meeting them. They may not be titans but they were still aspiring heroes, like himself.

"Heheh. Thinking of signing up?" Chessa teased him.

"W-what? N-no of course not I mean- martial arts can only get you so far in a world with super villains," Daniel stammered trying not to let on he was already doing hero stuff. Chess' grin widened as she already knew the truth but was playing along with it.

"Didn't stop Robin now did it? And he was the leader," Chess pointed out. That was right, he WAS the leader before he mysteriously disappeared. And yes, they are both aware of that fact. "Well I'm off to go job hunting. See you around bro," Chess said walking off.

"Promise me you'll do some walking to find jobs this time!" Daniel called to her, Chessa waved and said nothing. Leaving Daniel to his own devices, he made his way inside through the crowd of other students. It was hard to concentrate when all he could think about was meeting this team of young superheroes. He wondered if he'd have any classes with them as he found his locker and opened it, only to have it shut again by an everyday bully. "H-hello," Daniel said with a start. Something about Daniel's face just seemed to draw bullies, he looked too nice.

"You're new here ain't ya?" the bully grinned from ear to ear, joined by a few of his friends. Of course there'd be more. Daniel was actually surprisingly very calm about this, as he had to put up with it alot when he was younger. Up until now though people left him alone because he had somehow gained a scary reputation.

"Yes, I am. Did you need something?" Daniel asked sincerely, which the bully took as an insult of some kind for him not being afraid of him.

"You think you're some kind of tough guy? You know what we do to fresh meat like you?" the bully demanded, pushing him into the locker to try and demonstrate whatever point he thought he had. You would think in a school located within a city of superheroes and villains, people wouldn't be dumb enough to start things with complete strangers.

"Wait man hold up- I think I heard about this guy. Dude! I think he's Danny Dangerous!" one of the other would-be bullies stated with alarm. At this the rest of them seemed to lose color in their faces. There was a brief moment that they considered the odds him being THE Danny Dangerous, who they heard once took down an entire gang single handed before rescuing a family from a burning building in the same night. None of them knew from where they had heard these outlandish tales but the fact remained that someone had taken down a while gang at one point or another. It was easier to consider the chances that he was one of those superhumans.

"Ha ha ha! Sorry about that! We were just messing around," the head bully apologized. "It's just alittle joke we do around here to new kids," he clearly lied.

"W-well... I don't think it was all that funny. And I don't think anyone else would either. So maybe you could find some other way to greet newcomers?" Daniel suggested helpfully. It was unclear if he believed them or was just playing along. The bullies made their peace and left at a brisk walk, leaving Daniel to return to storing his stuff in his locker...
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 am

Teric was looking to the floor as he mused in his mind several songs, some of it escaped his lips in the voices of the singers. He kept cursing himself for trusting his mother not to record him singing in his room... though the fact that she managed to post it on the internet both made him proud of her uncommon skill for her age and made him upset that he didn't prevent that before singing to himself in the shower. Teric pulled his hoodie up and tried to remain annonymous until he got into class but some bullies had passed by him and put him against a wall, some seemed scared for some reason and the one pushing him against the wall was angry looking. Teric didn't say anything as the bully threatened him for his lunch money and Teric didn't respond, he just looked down to the floor which was actually just the bully's arm in the way of the view.

Teric just took a beating until the bullies pilfered money from his pockets and his ipod and phone laughing at him as they walked away in triumph. Teric picked himself up from the floor with little pride or care, he hurt sure... but he was used to being picked on. Teric just sang to himself in his head as the numb tears ran down his face again and stopped as he sat down in his seat in his first period class... of course it had to be with the popular kids, and he heard about a new kid coming to school too which just meant another pair of eyes to hide his face from... he was shy for multiple reasons that he couldn't fully understand. It's just that every time he tries talking to someone he just breaks down into a puddle of pitiful and confused and stunted words... this makes for an awful time trying to make friends let alone girlfriends which he's seen plenty of kids in his class have.

Teric sighed and tightened his hoodie around his face and put his head down in his arms on his desk, silently singing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Ella had just pulled up to school exhausted with a coffee in hand, it was too early for all these people to be running around and yelling. All she did was walk past a few people and talked to a few of her other cheer friends, letting them know that practice today was cancelled because coach was sick. Then as she walked into school she saw one of her Ex's picking on the new kid, of course she was going to go stop it, but as soon as she got there they all ran off. Apparently the new kid knew how to handle himself, that was nice. Nonetheless, she decided to talk to him, coming to a new school not knowing anyone could be scary.
The blonde walked up to his locker while a textbook in hand and a coffee in the other. "Hey, you're the new kid right? I hope those guys weren't giving you any trouble, just let me know if they do and I'll put them in their place!" She told him while smiling, punching her hand into her fist for emphasis. Of course she was joking, and being really short meant that she wasn't threatening... whatsoever... "Oh yeah! I'm Ella, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Fen got to class early, like he usually did. It seemed that despite being early, though, he was late for something. The usual bullies were scurrying away, there was a kid crying at his seat, and Ella was talking to a strangely familiar looking new kid. He decided to approach his girlfriend first, feeling a little bad for the crying kid but honestly he just liked Ella more anyway.
He hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek with little warning.

"I know she doesn't look intimidating, but she packs a helluva punch. Take my word for it."
He assured the new guy, flashing a friendly smile at him. He just couldn't shake the feeling that the kid was familiar. Where had he seen him before?
"My name is Fenrir, but you can call me Fen. You're the new guy right? Looks like you made a splash, too. What'd I miss here, anyway? And..." he looked back to the shy looking kid crying at his desk, "what happened to him? Either of you guys see?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

And then just like that, probably one of the most pretties girls he had seen started talking to him. Bullies he was used to. Talking to girls, not so much. Not being rooted in one place for too long hadn't helped with that. "N-no... no trouble at all," he assured her shyly, catching sight of what was going on to Teric. His attention was actually split as a growing part of him wanted to step in. But before he could get the nerve to, someone else walked up and introduced himself as Fenrir. "After the Norse Wolf?" Daniel questioned curiously. That urge to step in changed to a great sense of injustice. "Um... I'm Daniel. Excuse me for a moment," Daniel said storing the rest of his things before moving off with a purpose toward the bullies.

Maybe he was emboldened by Ella despite the fact she and Fen seemed to be a thing to him. Or maybe now was the time to stop standing by and just watching. On the outside he looked like he could rearrange someone's face but on the inside he was nervous and sweating. It didn't take long for him to weave through the crowd of students. He grabbed the head bully by the shoulder to get his attention, who seeing him again so soon blinked with surprise. "What's up Dan?" he feigned innocence, still not sure about what he's heard being true.

"R-right... I don't like being lied to. I don't mind as much if you target me. But I won't have you go after someone else while I'm around," Daniel stated firmly, trying not to let his voice quiver as much as he felt. If he had gotten other people's attention he wasn't paying enough attention. He had tunnel vision at the moment. "I want you to return his money," Daniel added abit braver then a second ago. The bullies glanced at eachother for a moment as if seriously considering taking their chances, since they out numbered him.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Teric heard the bully's voice and his face solidified... he wasn't crying out of numbness anymore, he wasn't crying at all anymore. He looked up to the bully's location and he sighed quietly, he didn't want to make a scene but he didn't want to say anything either. He didn't want the attention... positive or negative. If he spoke, they'd hear his voice, if he tried to stop what was going on, he'd make a scene and would almost be forced to talk... and then there's the video that his mom put up on the internet of his singing. Teric frowned and looked back to the desk and continued his debate with himself.

After a bit Teric took a deep breath and walked up to the new kid. "Excuse me." he said nervously, though his voice sounded of a siren from greek myths. A perfect sound, entrancing, enchanting, each person would hear something different as it is the perfect voice for each person and it altered the sound for each person's tastes. Teric smiled nervously at the new kid "U-um... l-leave him alone please... I um... I don't mind that he has my money, he... he can keep it. Th-the beating... is just mandatory really... he jus-.... he has to keep up appearances right?" he said with a light smile and even lighter chuckle of nervousness. "D-don't get me wrong, i don't like what he did, but..." he sighed and shook his head and returned to his desk and sighed as he sang to himself quietly again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 8:14 am

Crisis entered the building, walking down the crowding hallway with his guitar. He saw a few people talking to each other, two kids. One looked like he was trying to avoid a conflict as much as possible, speaking in a well-defined voice before returning to his desk. Crisis narrowed his eyes. That was weird.

He walked up to Fenrir, still looking at the scene. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Soon after talking to Daniel, he made a comment on Fen's name and scurried off to help the crying kid. Ella turned to Fen and chuckled "Norse wolf god? That's hilarious, it's like my parents naming me Breeze or Gust." Ella teased, poking his side as she walked up behind Teric to listen in to what he was saying. Apparently the bullies stole the kids money and he was... okay with that? That's not cool, not at all.
While she was getting heated, some other guy came up and asked Fen what was going on. Ella took off her purse and handed that and her text books to Fen, pushing her way into the crowd. She angrily looked the other bullies up and down, her hands on her hips, she looked like a scolding mother more than anything. "You better give him back his money, or else." Ella threatened, a light breeze blowing throughout the hoard of students.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Daniel was the first to get the meaning of Fen's name, which was a little surprising to the teen. He hadn't realized that Norse mythology was so rare in America. In France, everyone knew what his name meant. Ella was quick to tease him about it, making him roll his eyes. "More like a monstrous rampaging wolf, but same thing." Then Ella started stomping over to the bullies and Fen smirked. "Yeah, go get 'em Breeze."
He looked to Crisis and sent a friendly smile. "Just dealing with bullies the good old fashioned Beamer way. Good to see ya again, by the way."

He stepped towards the boy who was crying, offering a friendly smile. "Don't talk such silly crap. You're a part of the b-team now. That means you have friends, buddy. And I'm not gonna stand around and let my friends get picked on in front of me." Then he looked to Ella, who was unintimidating but he knew she'd get it taken care of. "And neither will she."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Daniel was about to respond to Teric, when to his surprise and relief, the others came to Teric's aid with him. Wait. B-team? Teric was- they were? Daniel's awkward nerves took a backseat as the realization of all this sunk in. Feeling more confident now with the others, he turned back to the bullies expectantly. "Whoa! Alright alright. Take it ya weirdos," the head bully said quickly tossing Teric's money at them before the three of them scurried off into the crowd.

Daniel let out a breath he had been holding in the entire time. He picked up the scattered money and offered it back to Teric. "Here you are," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Kyoshi is a little late to the party, but she walks up quietly behind Crisis and looks around at the group standing there. She recognized Fenrir and smiled nervously at him.

The girl then saw Daniel and blinked. When she noticed who it was, she came from behind Crisis and looked up at Daniel to sign, since she knew he could understand her. [color:ab46=33cc99]-Hi Daniel. Are you joining the school now?-
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:08 pm

Teric blushed heavily when everyone started crowding around him. Apparently he had friends he hadn't even met yet, a girl who seems to be a head cheerleader and student council president, a guy who seems to be either the captain of the football team or a skater, and the new kid. Teric chuckled under his breath as he thought of the heavy contradiction of his thoughts before nodding and thanking them all for his lunch money "Th-th-thank.... you..." he said nervously but gratefully.

Teric looked to his desk, feeling SLIGHTLY more comfortable around this group. He smiled lightly and quietly sang to himself "If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea. I'll sail the world to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see. I'll be the light to guide you. Find out what we're made of. When we are called to help out friends in need. You can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there, and I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two, You'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do. Oh yeah Ooohhhh Ooohhhh Ooh yeah yeah. If you're tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep, I'll sing a song beside you. And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will remind you. Ohh, Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me like one, two, three, I'll be there, and I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two, You'll be there. Cause that's what friends are supposed to do. Oh yeah, Ooohhhh Ooohhhh, Ooh yeah yeah. You'll always have my shoulder when you cry, I'll never let go, never say goodbye. You know you can count on me like one, two, three. I'll be there, and I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two. And you'll be there, Cause that's what friends are supposed to do. Oh yeah, Ooohhhh Ooohhhh, Ooh, You can count on me cause I can count on you" he sang, he tried singing quietly, though his voice sounded as if it was coming straight from the singer himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 8:59 pm

When the kids started hassling Teric further about the money they had taken, Crisis took his guitar case off of his shoulder, and was starting to place it against the wall when Fenrir and the girl he had seen hanging around him stepped forward. He raised an eyebrow, and stood still, only coming over if he was needed.

And he never was.

He smirked a little at how they had all jumped up for Teric. it felt good to be able to stand up for your friends. He tapped Kyoshi on the shoulder. "Come on, groupie," he said. "They got to it before we did." He went to go into the classroom with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:14 pm

OOC:
Sorry! I didn't realized Kyte posted!

IC:
Ella was happy to get the encouragement from Fen, as long as support from the other B-Team members. Of course they had a name for themselves at the school, people either rejected them or thought of them as cool, which was definitely a weird mix. It explained all the different reactions to the new people joined, which made her mad since people were still getting bullied at this day and age. You'd think people could just get over themselves and leave people alone??
With all of them there, the guys scurried off and the B-Team returned back to their usual weird normal. Ella listened to the new kid sing and enjoyed it, since he sounded exactly like Bruno Mars! How awesome was that! She walked up to him and smiled. "I hope your first day wasn't too rough,I didn't catch your name?"

After hearing his answer, she'd turn to the other new person and smile at him. "Hi, I didn't catch your name either? I'm Ella!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:16 pm

The situation was resolved rather quickly, provoking Fenrir's bright and happy smile. It seemed like with the commotion over, people were starting to settle. Ella was introducing herself to the kid that was singing quietly, and Fen made his way over to Daniel. "Daniel, there's something about you that's very familiar... I just can't put my finger on it."

Before Daniel could answer, Ella asked what his name was again and Fen figured that it'd be a good time to do introductions all around. "Why don't we all introduce ourselves? Kyoshi, Crisis, come over here and meet the new kids. It's only polite." He assured, then waited for everyone to gather.

"I'm Fen." he said rather lamely, "I play football and occasionally save the world on the side. One thing at a time. I've been told I'm pretty great."

He bragged playfully, looking smug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School, new faces [Beamers]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next