Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Voting_barNew School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Vote_lcapNew School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Voting_barNew School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New School, new faces [Beamers]

Go down 
+2
Teric
Megalomaniac
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 9:41 am

Daniel's attention span was being overwhelmed with everything going on at once. His brief flare of confidence slipping away as more then one person was talking to him at once. "O-oh Kyoshi! H-hi. And y-yes I am," Daniel greeted her, atleast there was one face he recognized. Though Teric's singing sounding really familiar. But at the moment he couldn't place the voice with everything going on at once.

"Uh I er- I'm Daniel! And I-I know martial arts... and want to be a hero!" Daniel introduced himself, failing to stop at Martial Arts and becoming all the more nervous that he didn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 11:19 am

Kyoshi was being pulled away by Crisis right after she signed to Daniel, though she didn't really mind. There were way too many people surrounding the two newcomers right now anyway. She decided she would just talk to him a little later when there wasn't such a large group. That was, until Fen chose to call them both out and told them to get back into the mess. The girl gulped and held onto the hem of Crisis' shirt as they walked back to the group and she stood behind him. There wasn't anything she felt she needed to express right now so she just stood silently in the background, giving Daniel a kind smile as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Teric shivered at the attention and answered quietly "T-t-teric...." he said with another shiver of self consciousness and social anxiety. The boy looked to his desk and pulled his hoodie over his face further, he looked to the papers in front of him and started writing down lyrics, hoping to come up with a new song soon, cover songs won't last him, no matter how good his voice is.

This is Gospel by Panic At The Disco was heard loudly from one of the student's phones, except most of the instrumental was missing and everything in the background was missing, what was heard was a woman giggling and talking about her son while the song went on.... this made Teric blush heavier and put his face to his desk to hide further.

If anyone were to look at the phone that the student was watching the video was holding, they'd see a boy with blonde hair and the same exact voice as the lead singer of PATD through a cracked door in his bedroom to a mirror trying to calm himself for his first day at a new school. The singer's voice would transfer into PATD's Victorious song.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 3:01 pm

He blinked when Fenrir suddenly called them back to come meet some of the new students. Crisis groaned a bit, though it wasn't heard in the loud white noise of all the students in the hall, and he walked back with Kyoshi. He looked to Teric- self-introduced- and Daniel. "I'm introduced. Nice to meet you. This one here is Kyoshi. She's one of my friends, but she can only communicate through drawings. Which is why I said that for her," he said with a nod.

He looked over to a student with a phone, listening to This is Gospel. He smiled a little, singing slightly to himself, "♪ This is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart... ♪" Crisis sang it in Brendon Urie's voice- the frontman for Panic! At the Disco- exactly in his voice. He could have sang for them if he wanted. "That's a really good song," he mused gently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 7:41 pm

The group seemed to be filled with shy people, making Fen stick out way more than he usually did. His cockiness made Ella push him, playfully of course, but she attempted to look stern. "You're such a loserrrr." Ella teased, listening to the rest of the group. Teric starting playing music and the Crisis began to sing along, making Ella raise an eyebrow. "Is this High School Musical or something? Am I supposed to know this song?" The blonde teased the two, trying to make light of what previously happened.
"Well like I said before, I'm Ella and I do Cheer but I mostly whip Fen into shape, this boy would fail all his classes without me." She teased some more, poking Fen's side. She only got like this with him, she usually was polite in these kind of situations.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:13 am

Everyone seemed to respond to Fen's call, gathering around and introducing themselves. He wasn't blind, he could tell they were mostly shy. He'd never seen so many stutters in his life until he'd joined the b-team. Was it actually that common or was there a relation between super powers and shyness? Maybe that was something worth studying.
When Ella called him a loser he responded with a childish pout. He wasn't insulted, he knew she was playing. She even went on to say she made sure she whipped him into shape and made sure he didn't fail!

"That... last parts actually pretty true. You always do have to make sure I spend some time on my homework instead of spending it all on you." He said with a chuckle, pulling her waist into his and kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:14 pm

"W-well it's uh nice to meet you all," Daniel said after everyone had made their introductions. He was still overwhelmed by the fact he was surrounded by so many people with powers. But wait, did that mean Kyoshi was a Beamer too? Chessa never went into details about her apart from her parents were "freaks" in her own words. "Kyoshi, do you have powers too?" Daniel asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:59 am

Kyoshi just stood behind Crisis as he introduced her, but she pouted lightly when he said she could only communicate by drawings. That wasn't true. He just didn't know sign language so there was no other way to talk with him, but, that wasn't the case with Daniel. They had met before and she had learned that both him and his sister knew sign language, which made things much easier for her. When he asked if she had powers, she nodded slowly and began to explain through the use of her hands. -I can change into a weapon of your choice. Just one though. But everyone can choose a different weapon. It's weird.-
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Teric blinked when another guy broke into song, it seemed he had around the same ability as he did... though he had a guitar on hand... Teric had a mic in his pocket. Teric smiled at Kyoshi, she was pretty. Teric looked to her and got up slowly and signed to her -would you like to have lunch with me during our lunch period?- and did his best to ignore the music on people's phones and the stares.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 8:49 am

Crisis blinked gently when Daniel asked Kyoshi if she had any powers, and then Kyoshi started using her hands to speak. It was a little annoying, but he guessed he could stand to pick up a little EMS if it were at all possible. He returned his gaze to Teric as he stood up and started signing to Kyoshi as well. He frowned noticably, obviously wanting to know what was going on, but he couldn't understand. It was getting a bit aggravating.

Then there was Fen's girlfriend, Ella. She asked if they were in High School Musical and asked if she were supposed to know the song. Crisis didn't know what to be more offended about; that she was equating a bit of singing to High School Musical, or if she thought his singing was on par with the singers in High School Musical.

He pulled out his phone, texting Kyoshi. I'll be in the music room if you need me.

He then gave a nod to Fenrir, before promptly leaving. This was what happened when he met other people.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:10 pm

With all the teasing and messing around, Ella started to really like this group of new kids. When Fen came back to kiss her she pushed him around, teasingly of course. "Oh my gosh we're that couple right now." She told him, as if it was a shocking realization.
Daniel asked if Kyoshi had powers, which she signed something, followed by Teric signing to her. Maybe Ella should learn sign language so she could talk to them? Their only hope to understanding the two of them suddenly left after her high school musical comment, only nodding to Fen. Ella just assumed her needed to practice for something since her comment was harmless.

Ella clasped her hands together, letting out a small sigh. "Welp! I'll see you guys at lunch then!" She announced, walking over and taking her seat.

OOC:
I'll come back when we get to lunch time, or if there's a time skip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New School, new faces [Beamers]   New School, new faces [Beamers] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New School, new faces [Beamers]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2