Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barBack At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back At it Again (Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 11:39 am

The monster took the punch as she fell to the ground, only to snap back into place. Despite her saying no, Suzuki was helping the fight as well, running up the monster and practically peeling off its skin as she also began to fall. Garnet growled and pushed off of the beast, shooting towards Suzuki and catching her. The Gem would land roughly, but Suzuki wouldn't fall and hopefully wouldn't get hurt. After setting her down again, Garnet would turn around to see the giant beast swing two tentacles at the two girls.
Garnet would push Suzuki aside and jump in the air, using her gauntlets to stop them both, only to be stabbed through the chest with the third. The Gem would have a slow crack of light form over her body before she completely glowed white, then a pop noise would be heard as two gems fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Suzuki's faith in Garnet was well founded, because the Gem caught her with ease. It seemed the lightning had little effect on the monster, though, because it was already right back to attacking despite the painful lightning coursing over it's skin violently. Garnet pushed Suzuki aside, which made the younger girl stagger a bit as a shot of pain ran through her body and she needed a moment to recover.
When she heard the pop, her eyes grew wide and she sprung right back into action. She caught the Gems before they hit the ground, holding them carefully. Then she looked towards the monster with a look of rage and hatred she didn't realize that she was capable of.

"Susano'o." She whispered quietly, then the roar of her purple giant drowned out all of the other noises. Then the creatures eyes would ignite with black flames, causing it to squeal in pain before her Susano'o shot an arrow into the same eye that was ignited.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 pm

With everything that happened, Garnet wouldn't be... Garnet... anymore.. The two gems would almost appear lifeless in Suzuki's hands, as if the being that Garnet once was never existed in the first place. They were practically jewelry at the moment, nothing more than an accessory. One may even think that Garnet could be gone for good after a nasty stab wound like that. However, inside those precious Gems something beyond the human world was happening, a repair, establishing a new form to come back and stay strong. They wanted so badly to come out, Ruby was itching to jump out and swoop the love of her life into her arms, but she had to take time to repair herself or that could never happen. Or even worse, she could crack her own gem if she was too hasty.
Nonetheless, the gems were still lifeless and would stay that way for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 1:27 pm

With Suzuki using her Amaterasu and Susano'o, as well as targeting the weak and squishy points of the creature... it was not withstanding the onslaught very well. With a few more arrows from Suzuki's exhausted Susano'o, it fell lifelessly into the water. By then, the raven haired girl was starting to feel pretty woozy herself.
On feet like rubber, she set the two gems down next to a tree before walking to the other side and nearly collapsing against it. That one hurt the ribs for sure.

"Owww... Garnet, you better be okay..." Suzuki mumbled before starting to fall asleep to start her own healing process.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:56 pm

10 minutes would pass before anything would happen, the red one, Ruby, would begin to glow and rise slightly into the air. A white figure would appear while glowing, only to have an afro appear and a small gem pop out of it. Ruby, in full color, would emerge and look around holding her hand as if trying to process everything that happened. Her outfit was slightly different before, she actually took more time to decide a new look for herself, changing the ribbon around her waist and putting it on her head.
The gem looked at Suzuki and grabbed Sapphire from her hands, landing on her knees and caressing the gem. She almost looked like she was about to cry, seeing her lover in this state. "Sapphy, I'm so sorry... I wasn't fast enough.." Ruby murmured, almost ignoring Suzuki entirely. The small red gem wasn't very good with conversation, so if Suzuki wanted answers she had to be the one to ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 12:13 am

Suzuki hadn't been able to doze off to help her recovery. The dull throbbing protest of her damaged body was too distracting. She couldn't get comfortable and moving only made it ache even more. So she settled for stargazing with her red eyes, enjoying the night sky. The stargazing didn't last too long, soon a light from Garnet's gems stirred the raven haired teen to life.
Ruby appeared first and Suzuki was quickly perked up behind her. Suzuki eyed the scene that held Ruby's attention so thoroughly, but wasn't honestly sure what was happening.

"Are you... Ruby, then?" Suzuki ventured a little quietly. "Is everything going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:06 pm

Taking several deep breathes, despite not having to breathe, Ruby calmed herself down. She knew Sapphire would be okay, that she always took a little bit longer than Ruby, but it just always scared the gem anyways. What if one day Sapphire just... didn't come out? It was a fear deep embedded in Ruby, something she hoped never happened.
Snapping out of her reality was Suzuki's voice, making the red gem meet her eyes for the first time. Ruby had seen her once, Garnet loved her, Ruby and Sapphire loved her, they just hadn't officially met. She sat criss cross in front of Suzuki, holding Sapphire in her lap, and grinned at her. "Yup! I am the Ruby! Don't worry everything is going to be fine! Sapphire is way tougher than you'd think." The gem reassured, exaggerating to make Suzuki feel better. In reality it always took Sapphire longer because her body was more fragile, but she wasn't going to tell Suzuki about that.

"So... uh... Garnet likes you.." Ruby blurted out awkwardly, immediately regretting it afterwards. She didn't know what to say! They hadn't met before!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:49 pm

Ruby sat in front of Suzu, making the girl smile. She'd wanted to meet the two separate Gems, granted on better terms than this, but it was nice either way. "That's good to know. If you two are half as strong as Garnet then I know you'll be okay. It's nice to finally meet you, Ruby. I'm Suzuki... but I guess you already knew that..."
The awkwardness would start to return when it became apparent that Suzuki wasn't much of a talker either. She was more like an awkward teen that wasn't quite sure where she fit into the world.

"I'm happy to know Garnet actually likes me... I like her a lot too. I've never had someone that cares so much about my well being, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Suzuki, sharing Ruby's awkward tendencies, talked about how much she liked Garnet. What caught her eyes was her saying that they were going to pull through. Ruby's eyes practically lit up at the mention of Sapphire. "Yeah she's the best! Sapphire keeps me in line because she's so smart, caring, wise, beautiful, pretty.... She's the best!" Ruby said giddily, about to continue when the gem in her lap begun to rise and glow. Ruby let out a happy sigh and scoot back, watching as the figure appeared in front of her slowly built itself. The figure turned blue and Sapphire landed between the two, her bangs covering her eye. "SAPPHIRE!" Ruby yelled out, her gem glowing as she tackled Sapphire in a hug.
"Ruby, I'm so glad to see you safe.. But we can't fuse just yet.." Sapphire told the other gem, watching as she looked like a wounded puppy. Nonetheless Ruby sat down next to Sapphire, looking at Suzuki.

"Suzuki, it's a pleasure to finally meet you... I saw you got hit pretty hard in the rib but you will be completely healed in four months time." The gem told her as if she already knew this.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Suzuki couldn't help but let out a girlish giggle at the excited and fast paced way that Ruby rambled on about how great her partner was. It was nice to see such a deep bond between comrades. Suzuki knew she didn't fully understand how the relationship between the two worked, she imagined only a Gem could, but she was super happy to be able to see the bits of emotion that were leaked through whenever they were. Garnet rarely revealed anything like it.

Before Suzuki could ponder much more, Sapphire reformed in a beautiful flash of light. The small Gem was very pretty, and Suzuki's eyes turned red without her even realizing. She was memorizing every detail of both Gems, considering how it was rather rare to see them.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Sapphire!" Suzuki echoed with her best attempt at a bow. "And I don't think it'll take that long. I'll be up and at 'em it 4 days, tops!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Despite what Sapphire told her Suzuki said she'd be up at four days time, making the blue gem shrug. She knew what she was talking about, and so would Suzuki soon enough. "Oh Suzu! Have you been in touch with your brother? I know we kicked him out... but family is family, is he doing well?" Ruby asked, straightforward as always. If Suzuki was hurt Ruby wouldn't even notice, she had a very thick skull.
Meanwhile Sapphire would begin to float slightly, it being her natural state. She was kind of ethereal in the way she held herself and the way she moved. Sapphire's way of talking gave off the vibe of royalty and proper while Ruby was more of a rough and tumble kind of gal. They were polar opposites, fire and ice even, it's why they were perfect for each other. They balanced each other out since they were extremities on each end of the scale.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 10:13 am

The Gems were nice, though Sapphire clearly didn't trust Suzuki's assessment of her own injuries. The raven haired girl knew she should know better than questioning someone who could literally see the future, but her hopefulness overpowered her logical reasoning in this instance. She really didn't want to be hung up for four months... She barely could stand the thought of laying low for four days.

"I did talk to my brother shortly after the accident, but..." Suzuki sighed, rubbing her temples a bit. "It's hard when your friends and family don't exactly get along. I just wish that everyone could understand each others side in this situation... but that's wishful thinking I fear."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Both of the gems felt sort of bad that things had to be this way, it was unfortunate that not everyone could get along, but that's just how things were some times. "I know... well... we know it can be tough when not everyone gets along, but you need to understand that this is all for the greater good. There was a lot coming up in the future and we were trying to take as many precautionary steps as possible." Sapphire explained, her hands laid gently on her lap as she looked over Suzuki. "People getting along under stressful circumstances is something you have to work on. I know you know the old Suzazu, but we saw the guy who cut off Yang's arm then tried to attack her again in the Tower. We don't know him like you do, and we just wanted to protect everyone." Ruby continued, scooting closer to Suzuki.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Sapphire tried to reason that what had happened with her brother was for the greater good, but honestly... it did little to soothe the teen, though. In fact, if anything, she wanted to verbally disagree. Any injustice towards any one person was a threat to justice everywhere. She was raised and bred to believe that. She knew her brother didn't deserve persecution. She didn't think he was treated fairly... but in all honesty, she couldn't bring herself to oppose her friends.

Despite the fact that this internal debate was clearly taking it's toll on Suzuki, she forced a smile for Garnet. "I'm sure it'll all work out eventually."
The answer was lame and forced,, but it was all she planned on giving.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 4:46 pm

It didn't take a genius to see that Suzuki was still upset, well for Ruby at least. Sapphire had a habit of looking into the future to see when everything was already solved, not paying attention to people's feelings in the moment. It made her come off as cold and calculating, even if she never meant it. "No no.. Suzu.. it's not that, you really should just.." Ruby began hurriedly, flailing her arms for emphasis. "I... well we... didn't mean to make you feel that way, it's written all over your face. If something is bothering you, you need to speak up and tell people how you feel, even if it means they won't like the answer. Sometimes the truth hurts the most, but it means you both can move on and work together to over come it." The small red gem explained, directing this to Sapphire as well.
Sapphire seemed to understand and placed a hand to her mouth with a slight gasp. "I've done it again, hadn't I?" Sapphire asked, followed by Ruby nodding. "I apologize Suzuki, it was not my intent to hurt you." The blue gem said, her hair still covering her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back At it Again (Moon)   Back At it Again (Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back At it Again (Moon)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next