Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Voting_barA Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Bad Day (Ferg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Leo would catch the phone that Fen had thrown to him. He wouldn't hesitate to look through the phone's contacts. It was locked through a passcode but after a few keystrokes Leo had already broken in. "Heh 4321 not that good of a pin.." He would then look for names.

"Well there is this one name... says boss. Only number in this phone, the call history is clear though. Looks freshly cleaned. Some texts are on the phone but its just locations. Any of them look familiar." he would say handing the phone to Fen.

When Fen looked at the numbers one of them would be the same as the one on the business cards. Leo personally hoped that one of the numbers would lead them somewhere or this would be a repeat of the last time Leo and Fen worked together. "If any of them look familiar then that's where we are heading first."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Fen took the phone and the business card, looking at both as he scrolled through. He wouldn't notice anything at first, but the very last number listed in the phone was the same as the one for the mechanics shop that they all seemed to work at.

"Now, I doubt this is a coincidence. They all work for the same mechanic shop, then the dude... 'Boss', in the phone sent them the address of the shop as the first message? I didn't go to Harvard, but I think that might be the headquarters."

Fen figured out loud, looking to Leo for confirmation.

"So that's where we go, I reckon?"
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Leo crossed his arms and sighed. "You didn't go to school either, lets go." Leo would say walking in the direction of the address stated. He personally wasn't to thrilled that he was going to bust a gang with a bag of dead weight like Fen, but if he was anything like Ella it was easier to let him tag along than to tell him to go away.

After two blocks of walking they would arrive at the mechanic shop. Leo would stand at the edge of the lot and looked towards Fen. "You wanna do the talking or shall I?" Leo asked with his hands in his pocket. The teenager scanned the lot up and down as he awaited the boys answer.

((OOC: So basically if you have Fen talk, I will control whomever he talks to... if you have Leo talk, I can still control the person he talks to but I prefer you do it in that case.))
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Leo seemed to be in a rush to get some answers. Fenrir locked his car up and figured it was pretty safe on the side of the road with a tire missing. He followed the other teen, catching up with a bit of a jog. When they reached the lot, Fen eyed the place suspiciously. The place looked like a straight enough shop, but he didn't believe much in coincidences. So when Leo asked who'd do the talking, Fen took a step forward.

"I'll ask the questions, then. Keep your eyes open for anything sketchy and please watch my back. I'm not lookin' to end my football career yet." He said lightheartedly, not sure if Leo was nervous or not. Fen wasn't. He'd seem guys worse than this. He remembered the night him and Ella were dragged into a warzone! "Here's my plan. I'll tell him my cars on the side of the road back there, then see if he sends anyone else to try and nab it. That should prove he's the guy, right?"

Fen made his way up, approaching someone that seemed to know what was going on. "Hey, you got a minute? I have a few questions for you... about my car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bad Day (Ferg)   A Bad Day (Ferg) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bad Day (Ferg)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2