Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSlip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barSlip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSlip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barSlip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Slip Out the Back (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Suzaku became more sentimental than Suzuki had ever seen him before. He complimented her skills and the woman she'd become, which made the girl feel rather sheepish. She wasn't sure how to respond to praise. Especially from some that she had admired for as long as she could remember back to.
"Thank you, Suku."

She said, meaning it wholeheartedly. Then she did a quick look around.
"You should leave, Suku. If they find you here without their permission it will look bad. I still want you and my friends to get along..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 8:25 am

He stroked her cheek gently, glad that he could have given Suzuki something to cherish from him. She then said that he should leave, because if they found him here, they wouldn't like it. He frowned noticeably, but he knew what she said to be true.

"I do not know if we can ever get along, Suzuki. They are too connected to that other part of me. It hurts my head. But...perhaps I can try." He frowned down to her. It was pretty clear that he didn't want to leave her there. "I have a great inkling to steal you away from this tower. But I know this is where you want to be. But...if you ever need anywhere to stay...if you want to see me...I still have Kuro's communicator." The very mention of the name brought pain to him, but he endured it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Her brother admitted that he didn't think that they'd ever be able to get along, and Suzuki was sad to admit that she agreed. She sat up a bit, though the action hurt pretty bad. He let out a sigh before wrapping her arms around Suzaku to embrace him. She was happy he was here, and didn't care how much it physically hurt to hug him.
"I'll make sure to visit often when I can move a little better..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:23 pm

He hugged her back gently, listening to her as she promised him that she would visit oftenw hen she could move around again. He moved and pressed his lips firmly against her forehead. "Please do. Daisuki, Suzuki-chan." He pulled the curtain shut, and there wasn't even a sound after that to indicate that he had left. But he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slip Out the Back (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2