Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Vote_lcapSlip Out the Back (Bloo) Voting_barSlip Out the Back (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Vote_lcapSlip Out the Back (Bloo) Voting_barSlip Out the Back (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Slip Out the Back (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:30 pm

Suzaku appeared on the roof of the Titans Tower. It had took a lot of doing, but he was able to fly there with the assistance of some equipment. He looked around the landing pad, and then quickly moved when no camera was observing him, getting in through the service access stairs, running down the flights of stairs quickly. He had to give credit to the false hero Kuro. He kept himself lean and strong. He did take care of his body while he had it.

He soon got to the Infirmary, opening the door noiselessly. He crept in, hand on Tōsō, as he looked around the Infirmary for any of Kuro's friends. Finding none, he breathed gently, taking his hands off the blade and drawing back the curtain to find his sister without a sound, just looking over her. He observed her for a few moments, before stroking her cheek, looking down upon her face.

She was so beautiful. A goddess from the Eastern reaches to be sure. He blinked, shaking his head. No. He had to keep it clear. The memories... He clutched his head with one hand, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Suzuki had been asleep for a while. There wasn't much else she could do, considering that she wasn't a big fan of television and Yang was too obsessed with her DS to share. She'd stay asleep too, until she felt something stroke her cheek. She'd let out a soft moan of confusion, before opening her eyes rather slowly.
The mix of morphine and sleepiness made it a little hard to react properly to the situation. She cocked her head to the side, looking at him with soft and confused eyes.

"Suku..?" She asked quietly, her voice hoarse from sleep and disuse. "Am I dreaming?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:41 pm

The memories were painful. But as he heard his sister's voice, the haze cleared, and he looked down at her, carressing her cheek as she asked if she were dreaming. He held his hand there, kissing her forehead as he looked down at her. "For you, it could be a dream. But for I...it is a nightmare."

He pulled back the covers, getting a look at her wounds, or at least where he thought there would be wounds. He sucked in a breath, slowly taking a knee, and then going onto the other one, as his face disappeared, his head on his sister's abdomen. "I let my Suzu-chan down again..." he said, almost to himself, but audible enough for her to hear. She could feel his lips moving to make the words on her abdomen, too.

For the most part, he seemed to be confused again, though she might not be able to make that part out. "The Suzuki I admire so much...I almost let her die."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Suzaku spoke and Suzuki only felt more confused. The morphine made it rather hard to think for her. She was pretty out of it, really. He spoke of nightmares and failing... making her feel sad. She looked away from him, feeling like she'd let her brother down by failing her missions. She let everyone down, really. She thought that she was weak before but was feeling that even more now. It never hit her before...
Would they even let a weakling like her stay on the Titans? She'd worked so hard to get here, now she was failing rather strongly.

"You didn't fail..." She said quietly, not feeling shy about his actions. He was her brother, after all. Though he rarely showed her any attention, she just felt lucky that he still cared about a pathetic being like her. "I did. I messed up... he said he'd destroy the village next, and I thought I killed him but..."

She trailed off, her head hitting the pillow and tears starting to form in her eyes. It was hard to admit her weakness to her brother she'd envied so much.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 pm

He looked up to her as she started speaking again. Suzaku had blacked out during the incident. He was going to make this right. She talked about how someone said that he would destroy the image. Suzaku became filled with a cold rage. The man that had done this to her?

He rose slowly as she began to tear up, and came over to her, looking her in the eyes with unusual attention to detail. "Suzuki..." he began, wiping a tear from her eyes. His face was mere inches from hers, and he slightly rubbed her lips with gentle care from his thumb. "No matter what comes, I will protect the village before he can do anything to it. He cannot defeat me. So tell me about this man. Tell me so I may find him, and so I can stop him from hurting my precious Suzuki."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Suzuki still felt rather bad about the whole thing... but, she wouldn't let the man get away with threatening the village. She'd have to tell Suku how to find him. The night was rather blurry in her head, and her mind wasn't exactly at it's sharpest right now, but she had a decent memory of what the man looked like.

"He had a lot of henchmen..." She started, closing her eyes as she saw the mans face. "He was a ginger. He knew I had a brother, and that I came from the village... he wore a suit, and a fedora... He seemed like he was an important man?"

She tried her best to think of anything more, but was honestly stumped. She didn't even bother trying to learn the man's name. She was really sloppy that night.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 9:08 pm

He listened to everything Suzuki had to say, having a lot of clarity right now, all things considered. He heard her say that she knew about him, and that he knew that they both came from a village. He shook his head.

"No. Nobody knows about you or I or the village. My records were removed from the world. Unless he is part of the Syndicate, he was just really learned in reading people." Another twinge of pain, causing Suzaku to lean down and rest right on her chin in front of her face, gasping for air. He groaned a bit. "...and if he were part of the Syndicate, they would have ordered your capture. They want us."

He found himself staring at Suzuki's lips. Perhaps he would be a bit more modest about it if he had a clear mind. But there was clear longing.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Suzuki was again confused by his rationalization. It made sense, because Suzuki was certain there was little to no way that anyone would be able to discover their village. It was well hidden. Did Suzuki really give off that many clues about herself? The man she found must have truly been an exceptional reader, then.

Then Suzaku got even closer, and Suzuki started to feel a little uncomfortable.
"Why are you here? How are you here? I didn't think they'd let you in..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:29 am

Suzaku was able to right himself, shaking his head gently and getting up. Suzuki was starting to get more clarity, and was asking questions. The pain was slowly fading, but still prominent.

"Lesser men would be insulted, nee-chan...I let myself in, of course."

"And the why should be obvious. I wanted to know who did this to you so I may crush them under my heel like the insect they are. And..."

He seemed a little uncomfortable- perhaps shy?- for a moment, before putting a hand on hers. "...I wanted to spend some time with you."

The fact that he had Tōsō now was nonwithstanding.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:42 pm

As Suzaku explained himself, Suzuki nodded slowly. She didn't think too hard about what he was saying. If she did, she'd probably realize that he'd broken into the tower and feel a little uneasy.

"Oh. That... makes sense. I missed you Suku. Where did you go?"

She asked innocently, wondering where he ended up after they brought him to the hospital and informed him that he couldn't just go back into the tower, that they had to make sure he was still trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:07 pm

He held her cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb while he looked down at her, listening to her speak. She asked him where he went after telling him that she missed him.

"I missed you too, nee-chan. After your friends left me in the hospital, I saw signs of agents, so I fled. They could not hold me. I have been on my own since."

Despite this, he still smiled. Not the smile he wore maniacally after Kuro faded, but a genuine one. "This is fine. I should not have expected help from your friends. They would sooner see me burn. All I care about is you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Suzuki was sad when he explained his opinion of her teammates. She didn't think they wanted to see him burn. That wasn't right... they just... needed time to learn to trust him, she justified to herself. It really broke her heart that her friends and her family weren't on good terms. She wanted to find a way to bring them all together, despite how impossible that seemed at the moment. She had a tendency to wish for impossible things, it seemed.

"Is it lonely on your own?"
Her voice was quite and shy, sounding like she was sad for him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 2:52 pm

She asked him if it was lonely on his own. His lips formed a line as he looked back down at her, and he stopped stroking her cheek for the moment. He hesitated to answer, before finally saying,

"I'm not alone as long as I have you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:10 pm

Suzuki wasn't sure what to say to that. It made her feel happy to know that her brother cared that much for her. The way he treated her before he left the village had always left her wondering how he'd felt about her. She'd always sort of thought she was just a nuisance to him, distracting him from his training and pulling him from his studies...
"You'll always have me... and all of our friends and family back home. You have people, Suku."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:39 am

He stroked her cheek gently as he gazed down into her eyes. "I know this. And I will ensure that this is a life you can live. Even if I must do things you cannot."

He looked down over her. Gods, he loved her. And the fact that some man had almost taken that away from him grew a fire inside him. "You think yourself somewhat...inferior to me. But the truth of the matter is that you have come a long way, Suzuki." Referring to her without an honorific or nickname. Perhaps that betrayed some of the feelings he had for her.

"You have grown into a strong, beautiful woman. And I could not be more proud. In truth, I miss the Suzuki that followed me, wishing to learn something; anything she could to ensure she could continue doing just that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slip Out the Back (Bloo)   Slip Out the Back (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slip Out the Back (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next