Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Vote_lcapRecovery (Izzy) [MS] Voting_barRecovery (Izzy) [MS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Vote_lcapRecovery (Izzy) [MS] Voting_barRecovery (Izzy) [MS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Recovery (Izzy) [MS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Empty
PostSubject: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Suzuki had been back to consciousness since her incident, if only briefly. Everything hurt. Breathing hurt, talking hurt, her arm was broken as well as several ribs. She'd punctured a lung, and nearly drowned in her own blood. She owed Garnet her life, but she'd deal with that later.
Last night, she was moved from the hospital to the tower. She was unconscious most of the trip, all the moving proving to be too taxing for her in her weakened state.

When she woke up today, however, she immediately noticed the different scenery. She was confused a moment. She looked around, but her vision was still rather blurry. She let out a sigh, but quickly regretted to. She started coughing pretty violently. She had tears in her eyes by the time the fit settled.

"...Hello?" She called, hoping she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Almost immediately Yang answered her from the other side of the curtain. "Yo, what up?" She pushed it open and gave her a small smile. The two were both in the hospital-style beds that the Titans kept in the med bay, a curtain separating them if they ever needed any privacy.

Yang's current situation wasn't exactly easy, but Suzuki's was much worse on her. Normally Yang would be back in action by now, but apparently Kuro or Suzaku or whatever his name was had managed to slice a major artery in her arm, so she would be out for longer than expected. Robotics could aggravate it and cause problems later, after all.

"How you feelin, bright eyes?" She asked with a grin. She knew Suzuki liked that nickname, and it might be nice to show her that she didn't blame her or her family for what happened back at the museum. "Cuz I'm gonna level with you, you look like something Toji spit up on the carpet last week and we just found."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 3:02 am

Suzuki wasn't alone in the infirmary, it seemed. Only, now she almost wished she was. Yang opened the curtain, and Suzuki made eye contact for barely a second before looking to the ground like a guilty dog. She paled a little more, and to her own surprise found herself fighting the urge to cry. "H-hi, Yang..." she started very quietly, "I feel like crap, really."
She admitted with a frown. She spotted the morphine button on the side of the bed and was tempted to hit it... but really, she was careless and the pain would help her learn to correct that mistake.

"How are you feeling? I'm sorry I didn't check in earlier, it's just that..."
Suzuki was tongue tied, not sure how to say what she was thinking. The pain in her body was doing well to distract her from the overwhelming guilt that she was feeling.
"I'm sorry. I don't know if you can ever really forgive me... I could have stopped him, but... I was slow, weak. I couldn't even keep my own powers channeled long enough and you're the one who paid the price. I'm starting to think I might not be cut out for this hero business. I seem to spend every mission making mistakes..."

Her being here was a testament to that failure streak she was having.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 12:16 pm

Yang shrugged and turned herself a bit more in bed to face Suzuki. Next to her was her DS, something she'd probably been using to spend the time as best she could, but only having one arm made it a pain to play anything fun. "This isn't your fault." She said simply, almost as if it didn't matter. While she did go into shock for a while and she was getting phantom pains again, this wasn't her first time losing an arm.

"As heroes, we're going to make mistakes. I made a ton when I was starting out, but we learn from them." She gave her a reassuring smile and reached over to her nightstand, grabbing what was left of her old left gauntlet. It had been sliced up pretty nicely by that blade, but luckily the console still worked. She pulled up an article in Japanese and then passed it to Suzu. Luckily Suzuki could read Japanese, unlike the last person Yang had shown it to.

"Blonde Bombshell Destroys Tokyo." She said, reading the title aloud and smirking. "Now who does that sound like to you?" The article itself was very critical of Yang's early attempts at hero work. It focused on a very large creature attacking the city, and Yang fighting to stop it. After it realized how durable she was, it started using her as a weapon to tear the city apart, tossing her into and through buildings. She'd leveled half the city by the time she detained it.

Yang would start again once Suzu had time to finish reading the article. "Suzuki, I'm not going to tell you that you've never made mistakes. We all have, and only you really know what you're capable of, but don't let something this small hold you back." She shrugged. She would hug Suzu, but there was way too much of a gap between the beds, and at this point in her recovery Suzuki was practically made of blood and glass. "I didn't let it stop me, and during my time with the team I've done and learned so much. I just think that something like that is worth fighting for, ya know?"

Last edited by Izzy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:34 am

Suzuki payed close attention to Yang's words, not sure how she felt about them. She took the gauntlet with her good hand, feeling weirdly relieved that the console at least worked. She held the screen very close to her face and squinted to read it, not even realizing how much that would expose the weakening of her eyes.

"I'd hardly say costing my best friend her arm is a small mistake, but..." Suzuki started, smirking a bit before caving and hitting the morphine button, "I really appreciate you telling me about this, Yang. It... feels nice to know I'm not the only one who made mistakes."

Then she let out a girlish giggle.
"Blonde bombshell? How did that not stick? It's almost as good as my nickname. Almost."
Maybe getting hurt wasn't such a bad thing for Suzuki. She was overstretching herself by a lot, and would certainly make use of the down time. It was a chance to do something she nearly never did. Relax.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:40 am

Yang smiled and took the console back once Suzuki was done. "No problem. I'm surprised Hotwire hasn't told you about the time he broke a federal law because of a hunch. It didn't go well." She shrugged and clicked the gauntlet offline as Suzuki hit the morphine, she figured that was only fair. She had to be in positively mind numbing pain, after all. Losing your entire ribcage does that.

She wasn't prepared for that giggle though. She'd heard Suzuki make similar noise maybe once in the entire time she'd known the girl. "Well it...wait..." The blonde blushed and looked a bit flustered. "That's not what it meant! They meant it literally, like an actual bombshell. Ya know, like...weapon stuff..." Normally Yang was much more composed for this type of thing and she leaned back in bed too with a sigh. To be fair, this entire ordeal had been great for her as well, in the long run. She was finally sleeping again, and for the first time in months she didn't have bags under her eyes at all times.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 1:52 am

Suzuki shifted a bit, ignoring the sharp pain as she did. She was quite beat up if moving only a few inches for comfort hurt that bad. She tried her best not to think about it, figuring that she'd learn from it. Not to mention, she'd been actually dead for a few minutes. She didn't have many memories of it, but was sure she'd seen her Gods.
"If you say so. I read that the news was all about sex nowadays... but I'm sure your report was the one exception."

It was clear by the sly smirk and stifled chuckle that Suzuki didn't believe her own words. She was a little too young and a little too innocent to think too much about sex, and even she had to admit that Yang was a blonde bombshell.

...did that make Suzuki the Raven-Haired Duckling? The thought made her giggle. Or maybe it was the morphine starting to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 am

Yang blushed and rolled her eyes. "Please, the Japanese news outlets aren't THAT pervy. I was LITERALLY 15 when this article was printed." To be fair, even Japan wasn't that open to pedophilia, so this had to be the one exception, right?

She slowly opened the article back up and reread it. It was actually rather hard to tell whether it was meant sexually or not. It had just enough innuendo, and not enough defining words. "OK...so, maybe they were just being pervs." She grumbled, turning it off and shaking her head. She'd never been so disappointed in her country.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:56 pm

Yang's defense was that she was 15 when they released the article and Suzuki was surprised by that. Yang was able to fight off monsters at the age of 15? Monsters strong enough to destroy half of Tokyo, even. That was incredible. Suzuki was 17 and doubted that she'd be able to do anything against a monster that impressive.
Though, Suzuki had her strengths. She was able to compete with masters in sword combat, something that has proven less useful than she could have hoped. Heroes don't kill, and the sword was a tool for killing. She picked a poor profession.

"I can hardly blame them..." Suzuki said with a chuckle. Then she realized that she'd said that out loud at let out a yelp and covered her mouth with her free arm. "Sorry. That was weird, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 11:59 pm

Yang was struggling with her DS while Suzuki was in thought. Really, she just wanted to grind a few more levels and be done with it already. Then she jumped at the yelp. She thought Suzu was in pain or something, but apparently not. "Depends on what you mean by not being able to blame them." She smirked and adjusted herself in the bed to show off her chest a bit more. "Do you have ANY idea how good this looks in spandex? There's a reason I don't wear it." She suddenly broke down into a fit of laughter. This was exactly what she needed today.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Suzuki blushed when Yang showed off her chest, then turned even redder when she imagined her in spandex. Yang was well-endowed, that was hard to debate. Suzuki looked to her own rather flat chest for a moment before scowling. "I wouldn't mind if you wore spandex." She said, chuckling a bit before looking at Yang's DS.
"Need some help? I bet I can beat it."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2016 8:52 pm

Yang raised an eyebrow at Suzuki. Was she coming onto her? Only one way to find out. "Oh I can show you a few ways they'd look even better." She licked her lips and gave Suzuki a cute little wink, only to break into a giggle fit. "It's not really that intense, I just wish I had another arm to hold it up." She said, holding up the DS and laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:53 pm

Yang's tease made the teen go wide eyed as her cheeks flushed pink as she pictured a few ways that Yang's chest could look better. If she hadn't been so low on blood, she would probably have a nose bleed right now. "Uh. Um... right..." She stuttered stupidly, starting to feel light headed. Whether it was the morphine or the flirting, she wasn't sure.
"...what kind of ways?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Yang raised an eyebrow. "That depends entirely on how you'd wanna see them, darling." She said suggestively with a wink and a small, subtle lip bite. To be honest, Yang hadn't intended to go into this whole thing to pick up a girl, but she hadn't had one in about...what...two and a half years? It'd be nice, especially with the way things have been going. A nice turn around, ya know?

Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Suzuki wasn't sure how to answer that. She'd never flirted before, and was pretty sure it had something to do with the morphine. She'd never even particularly thought about sex or dating. She was very goal orientated. She decided it would be best to avoid the subject before she made herself look any more like a fool.
"I... wish I could walk. I'm kind of hungry..."

That was the best she could think of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery (Izzy) [MS]   Recovery (Izzy) [MS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery (Izzy) [MS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next