Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Voting_barHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Voting_barHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Causper
Causper

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Versailles grinned up at him after the kiss. She was a little suprised Ali hadn't expected it, but that didn't mean much.

"Good. They'll have to deal anyways, 'cause now I might not give you back~"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:18 am

Ali grins right back."Oh,you might not give me back, huh? Sounds like I'm stuck then." He draws her closer, winking."So, then, since I'm stuck, is there anything you wanna do, Versa? Or do I just get to continue holding you? Either way, I'm more then fine, though not as fine as you."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:41 am

Versailles hummed thoughtfully and bit her bottom lip, obviously putting a lot of thought into her decision.

"Well I wouldn't object to staying here all day, I think I'd like to go out. I don't really know where. Anywhere but a theater I guess."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Ali grins."Out huh? Well, aight then.I suppose we can go and run around the city. We're likely to find something to entertain ourselves."He rests his chin on her head, then reaches out, retrieving his cup of tea to drink it.Setting it down to give her hers.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:30 pm

Versailles happily accepted the cup of tea, leaning on Ali's chest while she sipped it. Maybe she would have to follow through and really never give him back... he did make a good pillow.

"Even just a walk in the park would be very nice."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 1:26 am

Ali grins as she leans against him. Huh....she was nice and warm..Had to admit,he was feeling pretty lucky.At the words she spoke, the thief nods, grinning."Aight then! Walking around with you will make this day pretty good as is...Though, maybe I'll spoil you later on."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 am

Versailles giggled a little and looked up at him.

"Maybe we could go ice skating too. I think I have skates somewhere in one of these boxes. Not sure where though, they could be in any."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Ali grins."Aight then. And no worries, I can always have one of my weasels snag a couple pair,though if you want I don't mind braving the boxes. Either way, we're hanging out."Adjusting his goggles, the thief looks down at her, giving her a playful smirk and booping her nose.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:12 am

Versailles tugged on Ali's hand, leading him into the bedroom. She started sorting through boxes near the closet.

"They should be somewhere in here I hope. The movers may have lost some things in the process."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Ali grins as she tugs him along,going with it."Ooooooh....the bed room." Giving her a brow waggle, he begins doing the same as her, nodding."Gotcha. No worries. I reckon we'll find them." Hmmm....lost some stuff,huh...Maybe talk to her about that...
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:57 am

Versailles set aside some boxes of clothes, setting a fairly recent picture of her and two other boys on the bedside table.

"I know they're somewhere around here... Aha! "

Versailles pulled a pair of delicately carved metal blades, attaching them to thin black boots. The overall effect was very feminine and eyepleasing.

" I found them! "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Ali glances at the picture curiously. Huh...who were the guys?Blinking as she pulls out the ice skates, he grins, nodding."Well done, Digger of Boxes." The rogue nudges her shoulder with his."I'll have one of my Weasels snag me a pair from the Den, if that's necessary."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Versailles bumped her shoulder up against Ali's as she lead him out of her room. She had a bit more of a skip in her step and shine in her smile than when she had come in.

"you may not need to. I'm not sure what rules they have on going onto the ice in shoes. "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Ali follows her,grinning at the shoulder bump."Oh? Well, I guess I am skilled enough to handle bare shoes..." His grin turns playful,and he gains a mock-arrogant tone in his voice."Actually, no guess to it. I'm good at anything I do, yep." The thief does a breif pose, dropping it with a chuckle at himself as he wraps his arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 5:40 am

Versailles lifted her head up to kiss Ali's cheek. [i[Could this man be any more charming? [/i] She laced her own voice with mock arrogance to respond to him.

"I hope you plan on sharing that spotlight sometimes. I don't think you can top my skills, especially not in skating. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next