Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Voting_barHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Empty
PostSubject: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Today was Ella's most favorite days of the year, Valentine's day! Of course Galentine's day is a close second (Thanks Leslie), but nothing is like spending a day with your significant other and letting them know how much you love them. So considering with recent circumstances, Ella decided to get her boyfriend something very special and surprise him at his own house. She knew these past days have been rough for him, considering he's going cold turkey with his cigarette addiction, so Ella wanted to make it up for him.
That being said, Ella went out and got Fen one of those edible arrangements where there was chocolate covered strawberries, mango, pineapples, and even apples. She also got his a silver ring on a chain, hoping he would like it. Now, the girl skipped up his apartment steps and knocked on the door. "Hellooooooooo~" Ella mused, patting down her white skirt and pink button down.

Last edited by Moon on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Fenrir's last couple days had been awful. It wasn't the fault of anything around him, no. In fact, if anything, Ella was doing a lot to help him get through it... but that didn't change that every little thing seemed to put a bad taste in his mouth. He'd taken to sweets, something he hadn't much liked before. So when he heard the knock on the door, he answered with a sucker in his mouth and a smile on his face. "Hey there Love. Happy Valentines."

He took the sucker out long enough to pull her into his arms, kissing her deeply. She'd taste the sweet grape on his tongue. His oral fixation made him hold the kiss for a little while, which he liked. Then he quickly replaced the sucker between his teeth. "Are you ready? I have a whole bunch of plans for today."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 9:09 pm

With a bag in one hand, and the basket in the other Ella wasn't able to do much when Fen pulled her into a kiss that tasted almost exactly like artificial grapes. By the time Fen pulled away, Ella was smiling and blushing slightly, simply taken off guard. "Happy Valentines Day!" She told him happily walking into his apartment and setting down the basket of chocolate covered fruit. "You have things planned? Wowwww~!" Ella teased while setting her bag down next to the basket. "How have your head aches been?" She asked with her back turned to him, pulling out the small neatly wrapped gift.
When Ella turned around, she's hop over to Fen and wrap her arms around his waist in a hug, pressing her head to his chest. She was holding her present for him behind his back so he wouldn't see, but she was obviously excited.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:59 pm

When they made their way into the apartment, she'd find that it was much cleaner than it was last time she was there. He'd been doing some cleaning. She'd also be able to smell something delicious cooking. "The headaches are god awful. I've taken like, 3 doses of Tylenol and nothing. Seeing you makes it a bit better, though."
She hugged him, and he raised an eyebrow at her. She was really excited, and he wasn't sure why. She had to have something up her sleeve. "Oh yeah. I made plans. Blankened cajun salmon for dinner, then me and you alone all night." He said with a wink. He looked to her basket, and started looking through it. "And it looks like you brought desert... and some chocolate, too!"

Quitting cigarettes had gotten him more than a little riled up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:13 pm

She pouted when he mentioned the fact that Tylenol hadn't helped his head aches, and she made a mental note to google things that would help him deal with his head aches. She had already done some googling on withdrawals to help him, but she wasn't looking for anything specific. "The only thing I remember from google was that distractions help with coping." She explained, listening to his dinner plans. Ella made an audible exaggerated moan when he mentioned dinner, rubbing her own stomach. She hadn't eaten all day, and she'd kill for some home cooked food. When he mentioned be alone tonight, she bumped her hip into his, smiling. "Yup, parents think I'm at a spa getaway in Las Vegas." She teased, showing him the present in her hands. "Ta da!"
When he opened it, it would be a silver ring with a necklace chain. The ring had three birds flying away, the exact same tattoo Ella had on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:40 pm

He gave a half hearted laugh at her comment. "Yeah, you got that right. You came at just the right time. I'd just ran out of cleaning to do and I think I'd just about finished our dinner." He admitted. Considering how messy his house was, it was probably obvious that he barely got any sleep last night too. He just had to be doing something. All the time. It distracted him from the horrible nagging that his body wanted nicotine.

She made it clear how hungry she was, and Fen was about to go pull their dinner out, but she surprised him first. She produced the silver ring from behind her back, and his eyes grew wide. He reached out to touch it, but hesitated. If that was real silver, it'd hurt... but she was smart enough to guess that he figured, and grabbed it anyway. No burning sensation. Nice. On the ring, it had the same birds that she had tattooed on her hip. "Wow, Ells... this is awesome. Thank you so much."
She officially made him feel bad. He hadn't bought her anything too expensive. He'd been too busy... well, keeping himself busy. He hugged her quickly, kissing her forehead. "Remind me I owe you a nice piece of jewelry. I can't believe I didn't get you anything." He wasn't the perfect, thoughtful boyfriend she made him out to be. He put the chain over his neck, deciding he wouldn't be taking it off any time soon. To try and make it up to her, he went to the kitchen.

When he came back out of the kitchen, he had two plates with professional looking salmon on them in each hand. "It's not much compared to what you got me, but there's some more. I don't know how these flavors mix, the book said that the curry cajun goes good with it..." He went back after setting the plates down, returning with two bowls and a big bowl of what looked like a fruit salad. "I know it's pretty lame compared you your present that you got me. I feel like a total loser about that, but hopefully we can still enjoy this, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 pm

She was happy that he enjoyed the gift, even more since he trusted to grab the silver ring which could be misleading in his case. She was smart enough to not get it in actual silver, something she almost forgot when getting it engraved. "Now we match!" Ella giggled as he pulled her in for another hug and kissing her head. Fen seemed mildly upset that he hadn't gotten her anything, which made her rolls her eyes. "Don't worry about it Fen! Your delicious cooking is more than enough!" She told him as she walked to the dining room and took a seat, watching as he pulled out delicious smelling plates of salmon and curry cajun.
"I am so excited for this you have no idea." She mused, looking at the fruit salad with eyes that looked like she wanted to cry. "I haven't eaten yet today.. I think I'm in heaven.." Ella said in awe, looking up at Fen with a smile.

"Maybe you should pick up cooking as a hobby. Not only would you distract yourself, but then I'd have an excuse to be over here more often!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 am

He was happy that she didn't hold it against him that he didn't get her anything. And she even complimented his cooking, which made him smile. "As if you need an excuse to come over. You're allowed over whenever you want, Love." He said with a chuckle and he meant it. The thought crossed his mind that he should convince her to move in with him... but he didn't think that her parents would like that too much. Fen had been threatened by her dad enough for one lifetime. So maybe they should just take it slow for now.

"Cooking as my hobby, eh? Not a bad idea though. Maybe that'd keep me busy... and help with the oral fixation."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:16 am

He said that she didn't need an excuse to come over and that she was welcome any time. "Don't tell me that, or I'll have to move in with you." Ella told him with a chuckle, taking her first bite of her meal and letting out a satisfied sigh as she swallowed it. Fen also didn't seem opposed to picking up cooking as a hobby, which made her smile. "Oooh! I'll make sure to pick you up a bunch of cook books then!" She told him while tapping her fork on the plate, blushing slightly from the last bit of his comment.
"Don't get started already, we haven't even finished eating yet." Ella told him while taking a sip of water and eating a bit more to her meal. "This is really good~"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:56 pm

She threatened to move in with him, which made him laugh a bit. "Don't tease me, Love." He said, starting to eat his meal. It was actually cooked nearly to perfection. He had a knack for this cooking thing, it seemed. He was quite proud of it. "Knowing you, you'd just bring me books on sweets to cook for you." He teased, eating another bite. It was ironic since he was the one who had the sweet tooth now.
She seemed to pick up on his comment about an oral fixation and blushed cutely, making him laugh. He hadn't even meant it as sexual... not that time! If he got a cute blush out of her though, he had no regrets though. "Thanks. It wasn't even that hard to make. I'll have to cook for us more often."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:16 pm

After several more minutes of eating and talking about their day, Ella finally leaned back and took her last sip of water, patting her belly. "That was so good~" She mused, standing up and pushing her chair in. Walking over to her chocolate basket, she'd grab it and bring it over to Fen where she'd set it on the table with a smile. "Don't make it go to waste!" Ella told him, popping off a chocolate covered strawberry and taking a bite out of it.
After finishing it, she'd lick her lips and look around. "Alright master chef, what else did you plan? Or is this as far as you got?" Ella asked , sitting on his table and kicking her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 pm

Ella presented him with her basket of chocolate covered delights, then showed him what her mouth could do as she ate one. He wasn't sure if she'd licked her lips on purpose, or didn't know how sexy that was to him. This girl had one helluva hold on him. He couldn't deny that. "Never let food go to waste." He assured, grabbing a berry covered in chocolate and tossing it into his mouth as he thought about what they should do next...

"Of course I planned further than this. Next, we uh... Netflix 'n chill?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 12:03 am

When he said never let food go to waste, she picked up an apple off the basket and went to feed it to him. However, when she got close to his mouth she hastily shoved it into her own, smiling smugly at Fen. Once she swallowed, she tapped his his nose with her finger and hopped off the counter. "You're sooo lammeeee." Ella teased as she walked over to the couch, swaying her hips meticulously.
Once there, she plopped down and picked up the remote, getting on Netflix. "I don't want to watch a cheesy chick flick... What about a dumb comedy.. or a horror movie!" She asked, scrolling through. "Or we can watch Friends re runs."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Ella went to feed him an apple, only to swipe it away at the last second and make him bite down on nothing. He looked like a decent idiot at that point. She tapped his noise and confirmed that he was indeed lame, before walking off and swaying her hips just so perfectly. God, he loved this girl.
"We tried to watch a horror movie last time. Didn't get too far..." He said, walking over to sit next to her. He brought the fruit and handed her a chocolate covered banana with a smirk. "So... horror movie?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:06 pm

He brought up the previous horror movie experience, making her chuckle as she looked through the Netflix selection. Fen then sat down and gave her a chocolate covered banana, which she happily took from him as she continued to scroll. Licking the side first, she took a bite.. taking a moment to realized what had just happened. Ella frowned at Fen and pushed him, taking another bite of the banana. "I can't believe you." Ella chuckled after swallowing her second bite. "You find a good horror movie." She told him while handing him the remote. "I have to go wash chocolate off my hands because someone thought this was a good idea." Ella jokingly complained, walking to the kitchen.
After a few moments, she'd return a take her place next to Fen. "Anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next