Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Vote_lcapHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Voting_barHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Vote_lcapHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Voting_barHow a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Empty
PostSubject: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:09 pm

Ali strides down the street, whistling as he winks at a near group of girls.Passing them as they break into giggles, he focuses on a certain female,smiling fondly.Heh....now there was a Valentine's companion....and here was her place now!!! Entering the apartment building, the thief knocks on the door, holding a arm behind his back as he changes his voice into a funny accent."Ullo? Thisn be delivery service, from a Mr...... Vonderbull Den Myttee? What'n a strange name...."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 am

Versailles glanced up at the door and stepped up to look through the peep hole. She hadn't been expecting anyone today, but was pleasantly suprised to see Ali standing there. A happy grin spread across her face as she opened the door and hugged him, completely forgetting that she'd just been changing out of her work uniform.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Ali blinks as the door opens and Versa uddenly hugs him. Now, this was a pleasant surprise. He wraps his arm around her in return,blinking. Eh? That was one smooth shirt....Glancing down, he reddens slightly,but covered it up with his usual grin, tapping her bare shoulder as he pulls back,winking boldly at the girl and leaning against the door frame, arm still folded behind him."And here I was thinking you hugging me had been a pleasant surprise.Though......not that I don't appreciate the sight, but you sure you want your neighbors to see ya like this,cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Versailles looked down and flushed bright red. She lifted her arms to cover her chest and coughed nervously.

"S-sorry, I was changing when you rang...c-come on in, I just need to finish changingout of my uniform. You can make some tea while you wait if you like."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 am

Ali grins at the blush. She was so cute when she did that...Blinking at the stammers, he mentally gives himself a smack. Perhaps a bit much, you idiot. Smiling at the offer, he nods."Sure thing, I'll make you some peppermint....Oh,by the way...Happy Valentine's, Versa!!!" He draws the arm back infront of him, revealing a huge bundle of roses and reaching into his coat to draw out a box of chocolates, presenting the gifts to her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:05 am

Versailles had been just about to walk back into her room when Ali pulled out a bouquet of roses. He had brought her roses and chocolate on Valentines day. Versailles looked at him stunned a moment, before grinning happily and returning to his side with a hug.

"Chocolate and flowers? Ah, mondieu. Ali I could kiss you! ... That should probably wait until I've changed though. I'll be right back."

The fox-girl kissed Ali's cheek and spun away, going back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:04 am

The thief grins as she hugs him with a grin."Glad you like it!!!" He winks teasingly." But....are you sure you don't wanna kiss me now? It'd be more fun that way." Grinning as she kisses his cheek and spins away, Ali chuckles with a smile, and goes to make tea while she gets ready.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:59 am

Versailles stepped out of her room still adjusting her shirt to sit right. She had changed into a short black skirt and a dark blue v-neck shirt, knee high socks in a matching colour on her feet.
She snuck through the apartment to the kitchen, trying to not be noticed by Ali until she was right behind him and wrapping her arms around his chest. Versailles held him tightly and rested her head on his shoulder blade.

"I wasn't expecting you would come today, but I'm glad you did."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:45 pm

Ali blinks,tensing, as he feels somewrap their arms around him. Glancing over his shoulder,the thief grins,relaxing, at the fox girl."Glad I came to, especially with that little surprise."Giving her a teasing wink, he finishes the tea, humming as he mixes sugar into his cup.Teasing aside, Ali was glad....he liked being around her.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Versailles smiled up at him cheerfully, hugging a little tighter. Was hugging Arc ever this warm..?

"So... to what do I owe the pleasure? It isn't often I get suprise visits from possible love interests? "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:01 am

Ali hums happily as he feels her hug tighten, and turns around so he could do the same, grinning."Possible love interest huh? So I do got a shot." Winking, he answers the question."Well....it is Valentine's, and to leave a beauty like yourself alone on this day would be a crime."
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:54 am

Versailles giggled at the wink.

"What would stop you from having a shot? I can't be the only woman you've ever wooed."

She pulled herself a little closer, chest pressed up against his and standing on her toes so she could look at him without looking up.

"Besides, I wasn't alone. I only just got back from work."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Ali smiles wryly."Surprisingly enough, I'm not usually taken seriously...."He hums as she pulls herself closer to him, chest against chest.Looking down at her, the thief grins."Awwww...and that was such a good excuse too.....Alright, how about I missed you and wanted to hang out? It being Valentine's is a bonus."At the last part his brows waggle.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Versailles hummed thoughtfully and grinned. She could see why now. He just looked so young. It wasn't hard to tell why they would overlook him.

"Just an excuse huh? Aww well now I feel bad. I stole you away from your friends on such a very special day."

Versailles giggled and lifted up just a bit more to kiss Ali on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Ali grins."Ah, they can deal....They're probably releived I'm not there to tease them. As for me....Well...I'd say I'm in a pretty good spot." Blinking as she kisses him the thief hums, returning it happily.Yep, pretty good spot indeed, he'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)   How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How a Weasel does Valentine's for a Fox.(Caus)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next