Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Voting_barHappy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:52 pm

Fenrir couldn't help but chuckle when he watched her lick the banana up the side before taking a bite. She seemed to catch on, pushing him. "Hey! I just thought you'd like a banana... You're the one that made it weird." He said with a shrug, grabbing the remote and going through the shows. He wanted to pick a series, that way they had a lot to watch. That way he could keep her here for longer too, because honestly he was pretty sure if she left him right now he'd immediately leave to buy cigarettes.
When she got back, he'd just started American Horror Story. He pulled her onto his lap, snuggling her. "Don't tell me you've seen this one before, have ya?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:10 pm

As Ella walked back over to Fen, he pulled her onto his lap and asked if she'd seen it before. "Actually I haven't.. I considered watching it though because Lady Gaga was in the recent season." She explained, nuzzling up to him happily. Ella would then look up at Fen and smile, sitting up. "Sit in front of me I want to play with your hair." She told him as she attempted to squeeze behind him.
If he let her, she'd run her hands through his hair and play with it, braiding pieces here and there and pulling them out. "Your hair has gotten so long... You should let me curl it."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 pm

Fen wasn't sure why she wanted to play with his hair, but he also found that he wasn't able to say no to Ella... so he let her sit behind him, and rested his head back on her soft chest.~ "Uh... what are you doing?" He asked when she started... braiding his hair? He wanted to pull away but man that chest was soft. "Yeah... I don't think the guys on the team would ever let me live it down if they knew you were braiding my hair..."
He sighed in defeat, grabbing a chocolate strawberry and nuzzling into her chest as the show started. "Just... no pictures?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 12:04 am

She continued to do a messy french braid around his head and finally pulled it all out when he told her not to take a picture. "Boo you're no fun." She complained as she ran her hands through his hair and looked at the TV. Ella made a mental note to completely give him a make over and take a bunch of photos at a later time. It made her chuckle and think of the time Dom dressed up as a drag queen and allowed her to take a selfie with him... man she missed him..
However now was not the time to think about that! Ella was with her boyfriend whose hair is magically soft and one of her most favorite days! With that in mind, she leaned down and kissed the side of his head and trailed down to his neck. When she got to his ear, she smiled and whispered. "You should let me borrow your conditioner."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 12:16 am

Fen chuckled when she said he was no fun, and shrugged. She laughed too, but right after he saw something sad in her eyes and frowned. What was that? Then like that she smiled again and went back to his hair, asking for his conditioner. "And give away the secret of my soft hair? Not a chance, Love."
Then he held her close, kissing her cheek. "Tell me what you're thinking about, right now."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 am

"I'm totally using it in the shower tonight." Ella teased, scooting out next to him so she could lean against him. She happily took his embrace and raised an eyebrow when he asked what she was thinking. "Well at first I was thinking about how next time I come over I'm bringing my makeup to give you a makeover,Then I thought about how soft your hair was, and now I'm thinking how creepy this show is." She told him, pressing herself closer to him, and grabbing onto his shirt for comfort. It made her feel like she was constantly on edge.. it was more of a thriller than anything.
"Now it's your turn to tell me what you are thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:04 am

He chuckled when she said she was going to use his conditioner tonight, but that didn't stop him from listening to her thoughts. "A makeover? That sounds fun. Let me guess... pretty pink bows for my hair?" He offered, trying to act like he was perfectly cool with the idea... but really he knew he'd be embarrassed.
"I'm thinking... honestly? I'm thinking I'd kill for a cigarette, but you'd never let me live it down so there's no way I can have one. It's fine though... just means I get to have you instead."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:24 am

He mentioned how much he wanted a cigarette, making her frown. "I'll beat you into next week if you even think about it!" She told him while punching his knee for emphasis... although a punch from her isn't much.
Seeing how the mood was a bit down, Ella decided to.. spice it up. She reached up and kissed his cheek, smiling. "I'll be right back." Ella mused, getting up from the couch and grabbing her bag. After taking it to the bathroom, she'd brush her teeth, wash her face, and look at herself smiling like an idiot. After a little pep talk, Ella would slip on a red baby dress styled lingerie set she got at VS and give herself one last glance. Giving herself a reassuring nod, she'd slip back out into the living room and sneak up behind Fen, placing her hands on his eyes. "I'm backkkk~."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:22 am

She hit his knee, and he let out an exasperated ow, as if it really hurt. Even going as far to rub it while he frowned at her. "I don't think I deserved that..." He said, pouting a bit before relaxing again. She gave him a kiss, then scurried off in a hurry. He didn't pay too much attention to it, figuring she needed to use the bathroom.
She was in there for a while though, and he was starting to get worried... but the show was getting pretty good. Just when he was about to check on her, he heard the door open and let out a sigh of relief, relaxing again. "You missed all the good parts."

...but she didn't seem interested in the show anymore, covering his eyes. "...don't tell me you got me another present?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:37 am

He asked if she got him another present, making her bite her lip to suppress a giggle. "Yes sir, and this time you have to unwrap it slowly or else it won't be any fun." Ella told him, her hands still on his eyes so he couldn't see anything. She reached down and kissed the side of his head "Keep your eyes closed... and no peeking.." She made him promise before dropping her hands, hoping that he kept his eyes closed like she asked. With that it mind, she walked around the couch and stood in front of Fen with lingerie and all.
"Okay.. You can open your eyes now." She purred, waiting for his reaction. Before he could say much, however, she'd go forward and sit on his lap with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:38 am

She confirmed his suspicions, that she did have another present for him... only, she made him play games to find out what it was. He kept his eyes closed, and didn't even peek once as he smirked at her. It felt like forever before she gave him permission to open his eyes, and when he did they nearly popped out of his skull.
"Holy crap, Ella..." He started, trying to think of words as she sat on his lap. She'd know how he felt about her outfit just from sitting on his lap, honestly. His body wasn't very subtle. "I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:03 am

She was very happy to see his reaction, glad that the time spent picking this out didn't go to waste, and couldn't help but giggle. She looked down at his pants, and then back up at him with a smirk. "I was going to ask if you approve, but I already got my answer." She said cheekily, straddling him and grabbing his face. Ella would then proceed to run one of her hands through his hair and then meet him for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 am

She said that she already knew he liked it, and for a minute he was confused before he figured it out and let out a chuckle. Before he could try to defend himself, she was running her hands through his hair and kissing him passionately. It sent chills up his spine. His hands went down her back, holding her against him... "You know all the ways to drive me crazy, girl."
He'd kiss her neck, biting lightly before looking up to her with a wide smile. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 12:56 am

She was very pleased to have him practically melting under her touch, and was happy to hear him say that she knew how to drive him crazy. It was almost like a reward, being told this and how much they love you, and Ella was loving every second of it. Although, it drove her equally crazy to be kissed and bit on the neck, one of her favorite spot. "I love you too." She practically moaned out, scooting off of him and getting down on both knees on the floor.
"Now it's time for some real fun." She purred, winking at him.

FTB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]   Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Valentines Day (Bloo) [IS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2