Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Vote_lcapCould be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Voting_barCould be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Vote_lcapCould be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Voting_barCould be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Empty
PostSubject: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:18 pm

Eric Axxelt was told to wait on a bench in Jump City's Central Park when he applied for the job. He wasn't given any more information other than what bench he would be sitting on. There were tons of people bustling around him, kids playing, dogs being walked. Overall a peaceful day.

Soon, Kyte would announce himself sitting behind and kind of to the side of him, not even looking his way. He was in a red track jacket and had black hair; his human form. He seemed serene, and not even aware of Eric's presence. Soon, however,

"So...perhaps not the best of meeting places, but I'm a little tied down right now." Honestly the only thing keeping him in Jump was Bow for the moment. She was...well, very excited. "Anyways Eric...why is it you want to join T.A.L.O.N.? I don't particularly care, but I'm telling you to be honest with me. I'll know if you aren't," he said casually.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:41 pm

When signing up for this job, Eric really just needed to make ends meet. He didn't know who ran it or what it was for, he just knew they carried out jobs and tasks like his old mercenary work. At this point Eric was so desperate he almost signed up for a cafe in Jump City, which might be his next option if this job doesn't work out.
That being said, he stuck out like a sore thumb, wearing his complete armor set along with having a large cylinder strapped to his back. He didn't have a place to store it yet, so he took almost all of his equipment with him at the moment.

After waiting for a bit on the park bench, Eric was greeted by a casual fellow that looked a bit younger than Eric, or even possibly the same age. He asked him why he wanted the job, and why he should be honest. "Because I'm broke.." Eric shrugged, attaching his mask to his pants and pulling down his bandanna.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Kyte couldn't help but laugh a little when Eric answered him. So he needed the money. Interesting.

"You know, I think that's the most straightforward answer I've gotten, kid. So you need some money to pay the bills. Unless you live in and own the White House, you'll definitely be covered, as long as you do the work and do it well."

"What are you willing to do for money?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 pm

The recruiter would ask him what he was willing to do. "Well I could take off a few layers, suck a penis, or even kill a few guys." Eric told him bluntly, as if it was a normal thing to say. "I don't just blow up bombs, if you catch my drift." The half alien said dryly, chuckling at his own joke.
Okay, so maybe he was really desperate for some cash. Sure he could go steal some, but he rather not draw attention to himself. The last thing he needed on him was intergalactic bounty hunters, that was a sticky path.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Kyte raised an eyebrow. Maybe he should have been careful about that whole "be honest, I'll know" thing. Cause he sure was being honest. To be honest Eric seemed a little...desperate. No, very desperate. That was a factor Kyte had to take into consideration.

"With the way you speak of it, I'm inclined to think you'd cross us for just a little bit more money," he said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

He doubted his loyalty, which made Eric respect him that much more. At least he wasn't a blind idiot that accepted everybody who called. However, at the same time Eric was an idiot that needed the job. "Well considering you have a bunch of assassiny people on your side It'd be pretty dumb for me to double cross you." He explained, crossing his arms and stretching his neck from side to side. "I'm desperate, but not an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 am

Eric reasoned that it would pretty stupid for him to cross T.A.L.O.N. considering the nature of their operations. Kyte nodded a little, looking up at the sky. "Very well. What are your abilities that can be useful to us? If you don't have any, that's fine, but in absence of ability I like some proof of capability. Previous operations and such."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:23 pm

Although he didn't seem that interested, he asked Eric what his current skills were. Eric scratched his head, so the interview was just him selling himself? He was kind of hoping for some action... or something he could blow up... "Well I'm pretty dandy with long ranged weapons and technology in general. Although Earth technology has been putting a spin on me lately..." Eric explained, motioning with his hands so that his chest implant showed a hologram between Eric's hands. The hologram showed off a list of weapons that Eric could use, a long list.
"Still can't figure out what a hashtag is though."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Kyte looked over at the list Eric was projecting. It was a pretty long list of weapons, indeed. He almost knows how to use every weapon I do. Though the ones he doesn't is a fairly large margin as well, he thought. "Kid, don't worry about that hashtag stuff. You won't need it unless you ever find yourself on twitter." He stroked his chin. Long range weaponry and technology...could be useful. "Do you have problems working with people? Trouble with authority?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 pm

"I dunno, hashtags seem pretty important here." He said dryly, swiping his hand and making the hologram disappear. It was all connected to his head, so he could make anything he wanted pop out on the screen which wasn't always... appropriate.. "I mean.. I'm wanted in 7 different systems... but I take orders well." Eric told him, laughing. "That was a joke... it's only 6" He continued, obviously thinking he was absolutely hilarious. "I'm a great team player! But working alone is usually better...." He explained honestly. Usually the reason his former boss sent him on solo missions was that he annoyed the crap out of all his partners. That and because he could handle himself, Eric would make dumb decisions quickly and not think about the consequences. Those usually threatening his life.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Kyte scoffed a bit. "Trust me, Eric, they're absolutely useless outside of the Internet." He went back to looking in the direction he was facing. The kid did have a sense of humor, though, which was something Kyte could always appreciate. Hell, he cracked jokes while cracking skulls. He said he worked better alone but that he could work on a team. Kyte nodded. "Well, as long as you can work with others, I'll consider letting you on the team. Is there any questions you had for me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Still trying to convince Eric they were useless, he only chuckled. He knew he'd be bringing this up more often if Kyte deemed them unimportant. After clarifying, he wanted to know if Eric had any question for him, making the half alien stroke his chin. "Actually I've been looking for a good pad Thai place, any good recommendations?" Deadlock asked in all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:29 pm

He looked back at Eric as he asked him if he knew of a good Thai place, hoping for recommendations. "Not a huge fan of Thai. Unless you mean Muay Thai." He got up and turned to leave. "We'll be in touch, whether you get the job or not. Don't know why other people don't usually call to tell you you didn't get it, but I sure will." Certainly one of the most interesting recruits he had met so far. Aloof, taking everything with a sense of humor. Straightforward when he needed to be, though perhaps...eager.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:02 pm

He said something about Muay Thai, Eric assuming it was some human thing. He definitely hadn't heard that food before, maybe it was another kind of Pad Thai? Before Eric could ask what it was, Kyte began walking off telling him that they'd be in contact again.
Letting out a sigh, Eric took out his grappling launcher and shot a far off tree, pulling him towards it at a lightning speed. Once landed in, he decided to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)   Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could be a Treasure Planet Ripoff... (Moon) (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit)
Page 1 of 1