Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Vote_lcapNew Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Voting_barNew Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Vote_lcapNew Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Voting_barNew Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Empty
PostSubject: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:46 am

Kyte stood atop the Bay Bridge of Jump City, overlooking the waters many thousands of feet below. He contemplated calling his sister, and remembered how earlier that week, Malan'tai had asked him to form a task force with metas. It didn't matter who they were, or what they wanted. The government just wanted resources, and Kyte was to provide these resources for them, for a healthy finder's fee, of course.

He nodded to himself, and opened his phone, calling Gluttony. "Sugu-chan. I need to see you. I'm on top of the Jump City Bridge overlooking the bay." He paused for a moment, and added, "I have ice cream." He clicked the phone shut, and then flew down, getting hefty scoops of ice cream from a store, before flying them back up to the top of the bridge. He awaited his sister there, still slightly debating it, but at the moment it seemed like a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Gluttony was busy playing hide and seek with the, now, four year old Bow. She giggled and hid as best she could while thinking about who she was up against. When she got the call from her big brother though, she blinked and came out of her awesome hiding spot. "Okay, time to stop playing... my big brother needs me for something!"

The little Bow walked over to her and hugged her tight, the ring now around her neck on a chain. "Tell Kyte I wuv him sooooo much!!" She giggled and they kissed each other's cheek before the small one ran up to Rico's room to hang out.

Gluttony teleported out of their apartment and right into the middle of the street, smirking. She became intangible and raised her hands for an oncoming cab to stop. Which he did. With her in the center of it. She giggled and sat down in the back seat while the taxi driver started freaking out. "Jump City Bridge please! And quick!" The guy just nodded and skidded as he started driving again, wanting to get this girl out of his car as soon as possible.

Once they were there, she gave him the money and ran to Kyte, hugging him instantly with a grin before taking the ice cream and letting go of him. "So...*noms* What's up??"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Kyte raised an eyebrow as he heard a skidding car headed his direction, and watched as his adorable little sister emerged from it. He smiled gently as she ran over to him and hugged him, and he hugged her back tightly with a slight smile. Then he let her have her ice cream so she could eat for a bit. "Not much, sis...but we do have much to talk about." He pointed up at one of the pillars that helped stabilize the building, and without another word, as if the gesture were all he needed, flapped his wings and rocked up to the top of it with his ice cream, eating it as he waited for Gluttony to get up there after him.

When she did eventually reach the zenith of the pole, he smiled. He would still wait for her to get done eating her ice cream, before he started the conversation.

"Our recent activity as enforcers has brought some...attention to the both of us. Now my employer wants us to form a team of enforcers that can help protect the city. The Titans would be sufficient, but they feel like they can control us. You know...as if that were a thing. So since you seem at least slightly interested in helping protect the city, I thought I'd go ahead and put you through the interview and the training. So I suppose the first question is...would you like to be part of the task force?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 2:45 am

The girl watched as her big brother sprouted his wings and flew to the top of the massive pole, just blinking as she stared up in awe. Then she looked down at her bowl of ice cream and swallowed it, bowl and all, in one big gulp. Gluttony squeaked and held her head for a few moments. "B-brain... f-freeeeeze..." When it passed, she giggled and looked up again. She concentrated and teleported up the ladder of the structure one hundred feet. The sin then had to climb the rest of the way, slightly out of breath by the time she got up.

Then her big brother began talking about them being enforcers and how he was going to establish a new task force and wanted to know if she'd like to join. Gluttony grinned from ear to ear and didn't hesitate with her answer. "Of course I'd love to join, big brother!!" She giggled and hugged him tight again. The girl hadn't listened to a word about the interview process or training. She just enjoyed helping her big brother fight crime!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Kyte looked at Gluttony carefully as she agreed without hesitation, and wondered briefly if she had even thought about the prospect during his introduction to it. But he chose to trust her judgment, as she was going to have to learn on her own eventually. He nodded, sitting down upon the large metal mass. "Very well then...so tell me why you want to help protect the city. Is it for the paycheck, or some other reason?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:58 pm

Gluttony sat down with him, smiling in blissful ignorance. When he asked the first question though, her eyes popped open wide and suddenly she remembered the bit about an interview... and... training? Well, she needed the practice anyway. The girl actually thought for a minute on this question though, actually asking herself why she would want to protect the city. She thought of Toji and Bow and Kyte... And then she thought about what Lust had told her when trying to get her to join HIVE. After almost a full minute of careful thought, she smiled up to her big brother.

"I want to protect the people in the city. I look up to you and Bow and now Toji too! All of you fight with all of your heart because you have people you want to protect, and now I do too. I know some of my friends are human and that they make mistakes and they're all just gonna die eventually like big sister Lust said, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep them safe so that they don't die before their time! Most people are essentially helpless! They can't defend themselves from threats like the Zydons and whatever else attacks this city! I honestly don't care about the money, though it would be nice to be able to provide for myself some... But, yeah..." She blinked as she realized she was rambling and blushed brightly. "...I wanna protect people."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Kyte couldn't help but to beam with pride as Gluttony told him why she wanted to be an enforcer. She had grown to respect and look up to him and Bow, and even Toji...though he wasn't exactly a fan of that part. She wanted to protect people when they needed protecting. "Sugu, it seems you grow each and every day...and I only get more and more proud every time I see it. That certainly seems like a good position to protect people. So, what exactly are your abilities that would help contribute to the team?"

Last edited by Acrimony on Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:17 pm

Gluttony blinked at the next question and thought about it again thoroughly. She really wanted to make a good first impression on her new boss, after all! "Well... I can teleport, but only a short distance, which is nothing compared to your flying... So that's not really that useful... Umm... I can turn intangible and walk through walls and stuff! But... That's honestly more helpful when stealing things... As is my ability to absorb matter and store it in my inner dimension thingy..." She sighed, not able to see how her powers could benefit this team. In all reality, she had only ever used her powers for good the one time against the ice monster, but there had been plenty of petty thefts throughout the years. She hung her head and sniffled. "M-maybe I'd be better in HIVE after all..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 7:37 pm

He listened intently to Gluttony as she said that she could teleport, become intangible, and then there was of course her ability to transport matter into her pocket dimension. He nodded as he listened to her, but then she got nervous and stated she might be better in HIVE instead. "Sugu, you don't need to be an all out combat role. This is a task force devoted to protecting the city. You could be recon, you could be support, you can do practically anything you want to do. I know you're at least a little useful in combat. So stop beating up on yourself."

"Now, can you turn other people or things intangible, then?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 6:31 pm

The girl was staring at the ground, certain that her brother would reevaluate his thoughts on asking her to join and decide to take it all away. When he spoke again though, she blinked and looked back up at him, smiling softly as she nodded. Then he asked about turning other people intangible and she blinked, shaking her head. But then she thought about it again. "I've never tried to do that before... I don't think I can though..." She shrugged and looked at her bowl, trying to concentrate to make it intangible, but she just couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:20 am

Kyte nodded at his sister, perhaps a bit more prolonged than it needed to be in an effort to reassure her that she was doing swimmingly as far as the interview went. He smiled to her as well. "Alright, you seem to have a good skillset...then Gluttony, do you have any questions for me? I can't answer some questions about T.A.L.O.N. as it is now, but I promise to be an open book on whatever question you ask that I'm permitted to answer."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Gluttony smiled sweetly as she noticed that her big brother was trying to reassure her with his nods. She breathed in and out a few times, listening to what he had to say while also telling herself that she was making a good choice. That she would find a way to be useful in this new group.

Then he asked if she had any questions and she blinked, thinking some more. "Well... Umm... How many people are going to be in the task force? What all positions are going to need to be filled? I know you said that our objective is to protect the city, and that we're going to be run by the government... So, how is that going to work? Do we still have free reign of what crimes we stop, or will the government notify us when there's a big enough threat that they think they need us?" And there was one more question on her mind but, for this one, she hung her head and spoke softly. "W-will we have to fight our siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:11 pm

Kyte listened to his sister's questions very intently, as she rattled off questions like how many people were going to be in the task force, what positions there were going to be, and whether their agenda was completely controlled by the government or they were free to do as they pleased. She also asked if they were going to have to fight inside of the family.

"The task force really depends on what we have to deal with. With what I've seen so far I think I can have about five members appropriately. I have many positions to be filled. I'm going to need a little combat but I can make up the majority of it. Someone will have to run recon and communications, so I want someone really tech savvy to be able to do that. And then a very special position; one that can change according to any person that takes it.

"It's a little bit of both. If the government wants us somewhere, then we go there, within reason. But you'll be getting a paycheck for helping protect the city against the threats they aren't exactly aware of yet.

"As for your last question...only if they really need to be stopped."
he said after putting a little thought into his answer. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 pm

Gluttony listened to everything he said and then thought about it for a few moments. She slowly nodded and smiled gently. It seemed her position would be that special one he was talking about! She was okay at combat, but not great. And she was completely lost at techy stuff, so that only left the last one! It must be super important because he didn't even say what it really was!

Then he said that the would only have to fight their siblings if they really needed to be stopped. In Gluttony's mind, she didn't think they would ever really really need to be stopped, so she wouldn't have to worry about that!

As he asked if there was anything else, she thought about it again, and then shook her head, smiling happily. "No sir! I don't think I have any more questions or anything... Umm... Well, except one... What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:25 pm

He watched his younger sister carefully as she seemed to think over everything he told her, but then she smiled and said she didn't have any other questions, besides what they were going to do from this point on. He smiled in return to her. "I'll consider you for the position a little more, and then I'll let you know. Normally you'd wait for a phone call, but we live together, so there's no need to wait on calling you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)   New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Agendas (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Gluttony)
Page 1 of 1