Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barA Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Voting_barA Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Request (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Hotwire took the container and screwed it onto the valve he just attached. With a wave of his technomancers hand, the machine beeped and booped to life.

"That's building up a reserve of centurium. It'll take a while so we should focus on other things." Hotwire said. "Your first blade is still being fixed, so I can either focus on the hilts, or your grappling hook. Your choice." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:02 pm

He nodded to Hotwire as he explained to Kuro that it was going to take a while to build up enough centurium for the blade, and said that they could either focus on his cables or the hilts. "Perhaps we should get the least difficult one- at least in my humble opinion- out of the way, Hotwire. I would like to see what ideas you have for my transportation."

He started pointing to different things. "Perhaps you realize this, but just to review. I use metal cable so as not to be easily sabotaged, and the ends of these cables are merely small hooks meant to attach to my daggers, and to the wires themselves if I wrap them around a pole or the like. I use my electricity to unlatch and latch the hooks. However, I would like if we found a simple means for that as well. In addition I can retract them back to me with the motors on the belts, and I release a switch to retract them."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Hotwire peered over the grapple launcher. "Well I can tell you for starters that you'll want some mechanical assistance. What you have now is totally archaic. I can get you a magnetic actuation chamber. I can then inlay it into your cable ends for assisted launch. You should be able to go farther with less throwing force." He explained. Then he pointed to Kuro's gloves. "I'll need to see your gloves to put in the counterpoint." He said.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Kuro nodded as Hotwire explained to him that the firing system was outdated, and that he could make it more powerful and easier to use, so that he could go farther with less effort. Kuro nodded once more. "Very well, Hotwire." Kuro took off his gloves, handing them over to Hotwire and waited patiently for Hotwire to do what he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 2:02 pm

"This one is actually easy." He said levitating some components together on top of the glove to get a scale. Eventually he had two similar looking parts, slim and round, that matched size of the back of the glove. "I just need you to sew these into the hemming of the glove. It should be able to feed off your naturally generated electric charge." He said before picking up the knives. He walked over to a table saw and cut off most of the hilt.

"Now to replace it with the MR Chamber." He said taking a small device about the size and shape of the cut off knife hilt and pressing it up to the remaining hilt and blade. Keeping a close eye on it, a small device with small red glowing indents floated up from Harmon's utility belt and with precision, fired a narrow laser beam. The metal seams between the two parts melted together, and with a little focus, became seamless. He handed the knives back to Kuro. "With the actuation chamber in the knives and counterpoint in your gloves, you'll get extra throwing force. Come to think of it, you can reverse the magnetic polarity to keep a firmer hold on them."

"Now. On to these hooks that go on your knives. There's a nice little catch here I can replace with an armeatech relay." He said fussing over the knives. "Then I can but a corbium solonoid bit at the end. When you give it a charge, it should allow for extra grip on ferrous surfaces."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 4:44 pm

He nodded a little, again seeming to for the most part keep up with all of Hotwire's technobabble. "You are brilliant, Hotwire." After he talked about making a modification to the hooks that went on his knives, he nodded. "I will get to work on stitching the chambers to the hems of the gloves. Let me know if you need further assistance," he said, fetching some thread to stitch them in but staying closeby to help if Hotwire needed it.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 5:02 pm

After a good ten minutes, hotwire would be done modifying the hooks. A couple minutes after that, the machine on the wall would beep. "Ah. Perfect. The reserve canister is done." Hotwire said. He'd unscrew the canister and walk over to the applicator, and screwed it into a slot similar to the one the vial was in. "Great. Now we have enough Centurium to both fix your broken sword, and build a brand new one." Another 5 minutes would pass before the applicator beeped. He took out the blade with gloved hands. The blade itself looked good as new. He carefully set it down on his work table.

"Now to start the deep surface saturation of the blank blade" He said putting the blade in. With a few more button presses, followed by a hiss, the machine started up again.

Last edited by Hotwire on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Kuro eagerly came over as Hotwire mentioned that some progress was being made. He wasn't any kind of stitching master, but the job had only taken a few minutes, after all. He observed carefully, watching as Hotwire started modifying the blades. He then looked to Hotwire.

"...if you wish to explain in detail, then I am more than willing to listen."

He hadn't gotten to know Hotwire all that well, and he didn't want to leave before he could know more about the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Request (Hotwire)   A Request (Hotwire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Request (Hotwire)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2