Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Years fun! (Pika) Vote_lcapNew Years fun! (Pika) Voting_barNew Years fun! (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Years fun! (Pika) Vote_lcapNew Years fun! (Pika) Voting_barNew Years fun! (Pika) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Years fun! (Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Years fun! (Pika) Empty
PostSubject: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 6:04 pm

It was getting closer to the hour and Ella was on her way over to the Titans Tower to celebrate New Years Eve. She didn't really know what to expect, considering she'd be surrounded by super strong Titans, and she wasn't sure how they acted. Sure they were teenagers, but did they still have that bit of childish fun in them? Or were they stripped of that privileged when they took the role of a Titan, it was weird to say the least.
Ella was in a traditional red, white, and blue holiday sweater holding a nicely wrapped white and red polka dotted gift. She had gotten Harmon a collection of comics that hadn't been released yet for Christmas, but never had the time to give it to him. Better late then never she supposed, so this was the time to do it.

Distracted by the gift, Ella would run straight into someone on the street. "Ah sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" She told the person in a flustered manner, looking up to see a Titan in front of her... Of course she'd run into him again like this... Maybe he was going back to the party as well?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Metamorphi had just been on patrol around the city and was heading back to the tower for the new years party. It had been a pretty interesting day to say the least, some sort of octopus person had been attacking people over by the docks, luckily Meta had put a stop to it. He was just walking back when someone ran into him, he looked down at the girl and offered a hand down to her to help her up It's alright. Where are you going in such a hurry?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:44 pm

As Ella gathered herself, she looked up to find Meta, a Titan she previously met. Now she hadn't seen him since the summer, and was hoping that he didn't recognize her, since at the time she was being framed for mass murder. That being said, she was glad that he was there to help, despite the circumstances. Ella begun to wonder why he was here and not at the Tower helping the others.
"Oh! I'm going to Harmon's New Years party!" She explained to him while clutching the gift in her arms a bit tighter. "Aren't you supposed to be at the tower?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Meta had a pretty good memory, he remembered her, and not just in an 'I swear I recognize that girl' kind of way, he remembered every detail of their meeting. They had never found out the identity of the killer, but Meta was sure it wasn't her, she definitely wasn't a killer. So he saw her as just a civilian, rather than a criminal I've finished my patrol, I'm making my way back to the party. Would you like to walk with me?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Oh, so he was on his way back as well, maybe they could-. Bet before she could even offer Meta was one step ahead of her, offering if she wanted to walk with him. Ella smiled and nodded her head "Of course!" She responded happily, walking off with her newly gained companion with her.
"Whats it like being on patrol all the time? I see you on the news everywhere? Do you ever just hang out?" Ella asked, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 3:55 pm

Meta then kept on walking with Ella next to him, she asked him what it was like to always be on patrol It's nice, well, I like it at least. Obviously I often stop crimes while I'm on patrol, but its nice to be alone with your thoughts. At the same time, you get people coming up and thanking me, I don't do this for the glory but it feels good.

He realized that he had gone on about himself too much, but she then asked him if he ever just hung out, so obviously she was fine with listening I only spend a certain amount of time each day on patrol, the rest of it is free. I do spend alot of that free time working out and training, but yes I do have downtime.

He thought for a few seconds, thinking of what to say What about you? What do you do in your free time?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Ella was surprised to hear how well articulate Meta was, she never heard much word out of him, even on TV. Usually the other Titans talk and he just stands menacingly in the background, just there to kick some but she guessed. Besides that, she smiled at him, having to look up at him due to the major height difference between them. "Sounds like a lot of fun. Going on adventures everyday and kicking butt." She commented, pressing the present against her chest.
"Ah, well I try to do what you do.. but usually end up getting myself into a sticky situation." She laughed, playing it off as a joke despite being entirely serious. "I'm also a cheerleader."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Ella said that it sounded like fun, Meta shook his head It's not fun, failure often means loss of life. Meta was a pretty blunt guy. She said that she tried to be a hero as well, but often ends up getting herself danger, she acted like it was a joke, but Meta wasn't so sure If you're always getting in trouble, it means you need more practice.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Hearing this Ella beamed, finally someone understood! "Exactly! That's what I'm trying to tell everyone!" She exclaimed, throwing her left arm into the air for emphasis. "I took private MMA lessons and everything so that I'd be prepared. But when I put myself in danger everyone just tells me I need to stop and to leave it to the A listers.." Ella explained, obviously happy that Meta understood her. "Don't get me wrong... Harmon is an amazing guy.. but he just gave me a bracelet to warn him if I'm in trouble... I want to become stronger so I don't have to rely on people.. I want to protect people!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:13 pm

Meta was quite surprise to see how happy she was at hearing him say that she needed more training, stating that she had started trained for this kind of stuff, but she had just been told to leave it to the professionals. Apparently, Harmon knew about this and had given her a bracelet so that he could be called, given what she had been angry about, he could understand why that'd frustrate her You just need to keep training. All professionals were once amateurs. You have wind powers right? There's no reason you can't develop them to become much stronger. The thing is, if you aren't ready you aren't ready. You need to keep on training until you're good enough to be a hero. he went silent for a few seconds, as if thinking of something ...If you want, I could help with that
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:28 pm

She was very pleased to hear him say this. Instead of the usual 'stay out of it you're not good enough' or 'you're a girl, don't get yourself hurt' BS, he encourage her. Well, encouraged is a long shot, he was blunt and honest, which was refreshing to hear instead of sugar coating everything. That's why Ella started hanging out with Dom, he didn't sugar coat things.. even though she hadn't seen him in a few months.. but that was a battle for another time.
Finally, he somewhat offered to help train her, making her think. "That would be great! But I don't want to intrude on your vigirous training schedule.. and I don't really have a place to train.." Ella told him as the tower was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:49 pm

She liked the idea of receiving Meta's training, but she didn't want to interrupt his training plus she didn't have anywhere to train It's no problem, I can spare a few hours, plus, you can come over to the Tower. I can let you in, plus you're a known friend of Harmon so as long as you have permission, no one will complain about you being there. Of course, if she refused he wouldn't make her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:52 pm

Hearing him reassure her and offering once more relieved Ella, she didn't know if he was just offering to be nice, but after the second time she was sure. Ella pulled the present closer to her chest as she smiled. "Ah Okay then! Thank you again! I'll contact you with time information after the party!" She explained to him as they approached the tower, still smiling. "Oh! We're here already!"

-end-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Years fun! (Pika)   New Years fun! (Pika) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Years fun! (Pika)
Page 1 of 1