Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Vote_lcapAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Voting_barAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Vote_lcapAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Voting_barAnd A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Pikazard
Hotwire
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Empty
PostSubject: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 5:56 pm

The year was rapidly coming to an end. In fact, today it was coming to an end. Hotwire had spent the day building up his little countdown machine. Just like on the east coast in New York, the tower had been outfitted with a giant pole running straight up and down the tower. When it came to stuff like this, Hotwire believed in the old adage "if it aint broke don't fix it."

Frankly, installing the pole itself was the hard part. Making what went at the top of the pole was easy. It was a metal "T" in a circle that would light up and flash various colors when the sun went down. At 30 seconds before midnight, the "T" would begin to drop.

And the sun had just gone down as Hotwire wiped his brow off. He had left the rest of the team to get the other stuff in order. Decorations, food, the works. As he walked into the coms center, he wondered what he would see.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Meta had not been helping out with any of that stuff sadly, he had bought some food and donated it to the cause before starting his patrol, but that was it. But he still arrived anyway, looking around to see who was here so far Hey Harmon, you alright?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Ella was right behind Meta, considering since they walked together, and popped out behind him with a smile. He was so big compared to her that she could hide behind him just by standing there. "Harmon! I have your Christmas gift! I forgot to bring it for you during Christmas, so it's here now!" She told him happily, pulling her holiday sweater down a bit further.
Her eyes would travel up the Tower and towards the giant ball up top, making her smile. "Awe man that's so cool!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Toji blurred around a music station, biting his lio nervously as he checks to make sure everything's set.His part, at least, had to be PERFECT.....and no, it wasn't just cause he invited Glut again....maybe....S-shut up, I'm not a lover boy!!!! OK...maybe... Just go away!!! Pausing briefly to consider why exactly he was arguing with himself, the boy finishes a few more connections, then looks up, straightening his clothes which, for once, were actually nice. He apparently wanted to look good.Smiling at the site of the others, Toji blurs over."Hi guys!!!!" Smiling welcomingly at Ella, he waves."Hi there!!! You must be Hotwire's girlfriend. I'm, and I'm sure he, is ecstatic you came!! Lightning Wolf, nice to meetcha!!" The halfling nudges HW in the side playfully, a mischievous grin across his face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:13 pm

Just a bump so that the Titans can see (and the people they invited)
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 2:29 pm

"Yeah. I'm just tired. I've been setting up the 'T-Drop' all day." Harmon said. He noticed some of the food that Meta had brought. Between that and what they normally had, they would be pretty much set for food. And toji had done a pretty good job on decorations. So at worst, they would have a decent little party. Things were made immediately better when Ella popped out from behind Meta. She must have run into him on the way. She happily offered up a christmas gift, which Harmon took with a smile. 

"I'll open it in a bit. I just want to get you acquainted with the rest of the titans."

And right on cue, Toji showed up. "Yeah, I'm really glad she could- WAIT! GIRLFRIEND?" Harmon sputtered before throwing Toji a little glare and pulling him aside.

"WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT?" He whispered to him... at least he thought he did. In reality anybody who wanted to listen in could do so with ease.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 5:05 pm

"Awe is Hotwire embarrassed that is so cute!", said Lily who was with grim who was looking a little green as he just stepped out of one of lily's fairy rings o and said, "Sorry if we are late fairy realm politics are a pain and I have to go being betrothed to lily. Johnathan then smiles and says to Ella, "Nice to meet you I'm Johnathan. Lily walked over to the food table and let her hand glow with magic as large qunaties of every type of food appeared and would never run out till the end of the party.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Meta smirked, he had let Ella hide behind him because he thought it would be pretty amusing when she jumped out. She then gave him his present, which he seemed happy to receive. Then, Toji arrived, greeting them all, including reffering to Ella as "Hotwire's girlfriend". As Meta had expected, Harmon took that blow pretty hard, Meta laughed slightly as he took Toji to the side and harshly whispered to him. He could have listened if he wanted to, but he stayed out of Harmon's buisness.

Then, Brother Grimm arrived along with his sister, saying something about fairy realm politics. Meta nodded to Brother Grimm Hey there, glad you could make it he would then look to Ella, wondering what her reaction would be to everything that had been going on.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 6:44 pm

When she first arrived, Ella was quickly overwhelmed. A short boy with blue hair popped out, followed by two people that are coming from some fairy dimension, along with a very giant woman. However, her attention was drawn away when Lightning Wolf fell under the assumption that Harmon and her were dating. Ella would have usually been embarrassed, but she knew that Harmon would never like her! He was way out of her league anyways!
Instead she placed her hand on Meta and laughed for a few moments. "I'm glad I could too!" She said happily, taking her hand off of Meta and running her hand through her hair. "How many Titans are there?" She asked, waiting for Harmon to return.

Meanwhile, Garnet was told to decorate the outside area. From her understanding, humans hang up bulb like things along with string. That being said, she decorated all the surrounding trees with random light bulbs shoved into them, along with twine wrapped around them.
She'd walk up next to Meta and Ella, giving a thumbs up, telling them she was done decorating. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 8:08 pm

Toji returns the glare with his customary trickster's grin, allowing Hotwire tug him away. Said grin widens at Ella's laugh and Lily's teasing, and he waves at his pack brother and Lily.Looking at Hotwire, he smiles, eyes gleaming mischievously and whispering right back."Cause, anyone can see you luuuuurv her..." He waits a sec, then continues."Or I was just messing with you."The boy taps his chin. He was missing something....Oh yeah!!!"Mua.Ha.Ha."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Gluttony walked up to the Titans front door and paused. Was she allowed to just walk in now? She looked at her watch and saw she was already late so maybe it would be okay. With a few more breaths to calm herself, she opened the door with a smile.

The girl already knew most of them by now thanks to the Christmas party, though she was almost certain there were a couple new faces. The only one she cared about though was her blue haired friend. She smiled brightly and skipped over to him and saw that he had his arm around someone. "Hayy Toji!! Who's this friend??" She turned to Hotwire and Ella. "Are you guys Titans too? I was kind of under the assumption there was gonna be other people besides Titans at this party so I'm not sure..." She giggled lightly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2016 9:56 pm

"Don't forget I can put you on the dishes next week..." Harmon said to toji. He turned around when he heard Ella ask how many titans there were. Harmon laughed. "Well the number... kind of changes a lot. Should be at least 20 of us now." He said joking and giving metamorphi a nudge. Grimm proceeded to show up and pull out a seemingly never-ending array of food. Maybe magic did have it's uses. As long as it didn't end in a case of sorcerers salmonella or something.

Then another girl came forward. She matched the description Toji had given her, and unsurprisingly, she made a beeline for the okamian. Then she approached Ella and Harmon and began asking questions. With a slight laugh, he responded. "Well let's see... she's not a titan." He said pointing a thumb over to Ella. "And she's a guest too." Hotwire said gesturing to Lily.

"I however, am Hotwire. Toji has probably mentioned me once or twice. Either that or he just refers to me as 'Alpha Brother.' But that's beyond the point. Welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Lily waved to Gluttony and smiled while saying, "hiya lily princess of the fae line of orbean and titaina at your service and the only person that can make Mr . broody pants aka grim not be broody." Johnathan rolled his eyes and then smirked and pulled out a sheet of paper that had ruins on it and placed it on lily's face and said, "Your IN Time Out Lily You Will Be Able To Move your body in five minutes. Lily whined and said, "Meanie take it off or I will turn the entire tower pink with bouncing care bears that hunt you down and hug you for the rest of the night."Johnathan just smiled and walked over to the punch bowl. Lily frowned and said, "someone remove the tag and I won't turn the tower pink I will just make the care bears attack grimmy for the next month. "
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 3:52 pm

Despite the festivities, Kuro remained on the couch in his usual anti-social approach, reading a book with his mask on though he was in casual clothes, which at this point was probably not that creepy anymore to anyone that stayed in the tower, but since they were having guests, is probably noteworthy.

He closed the book, finished with it, and elected to go get some tea, putting some on to brew. He looked out from the kitchen as he waited for the tea, looking at everyonel. Kuro did not usually feel lonely, and he did not feel so now. But the fact thgat almost everyone had brought a friend was certainly daunting towards his overall mood for the occasion, to say the very least.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Ella enquired as to how many Titans there were, Meta was about to truthfully answer that there was eight, but then Harmon claimed that there were 20 and nudged Meta to play along I think with Brother Grimm the number's 22 this was of course untrue, but he said it with such a casual poker face that he didn't at all seem to be lying.

Meta then noticed that the girl that Toji was talking to that one time with the Ice Giant had arrived, she was obviously Toji's guest, he gave her a polite wave, not that she even knew him. Then, Brother Grimm put the girl he brought with him on 'time out', which made her threaten unleash her wrath in the form of hugs from cute bears. Meta just smiled, not really taking her seriously, even though in reality she was all too serious.

Meta saw Kuro in the other room and knew that he would not want to join, so he just gave him a nod, respecting his wishes to not be involved without drawing attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)   And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And A Titanic New Year (Titans New Years Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next