Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_lcapNew Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Voting_barNew Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Moon
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_lcapNew Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Voting_barNew Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)

Go down 
3 posters

The Next Site Wide Arc/Plot
Yes, start in January.
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_lcap17%New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Yes, start in February.
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_lcap25%New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
No it's still too soon for a new one.
New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_lcap58%New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Okay guys so its been quiet some time since our last site wide arc/plot so i was wondering if you all think if we should start another or if to you all its still too soon, I will be putting up a poll that you can vote if you think if its too soon or if you think its about time for a new one. You will have 2 yes answers one that is yes we should start it in January, or yes start it in February. So yu all get to choose if we start a new one ad how soon.

If you all want a new one then I will hold another poll with a list of arcs and plots that you all can vote on but these plots and arcs will be taken from MrShadowBladeMaster's thread Random site Plot ideas ((LINK)) aka ideas that anyone can offer up so instead of a very few amount that were possibly taken from members but over all just staff ideas it will hold any and every plot idea in the voting.

This poll will stay up till around Jan 1st and if you all pick to make a new plot/arc then the poll for what to do will be put up and stay up till the 15th of jan if you all pick jan to start the new one but go till about the 1st of feb if you choose feb to start. When the poll for what the plot/arc should be is when the ideas will be taken so if you want to get your idea in put it up before than. Though there will be an option you can pick.

This is the Other option where you can comment on the thread with the idea that is missing from the listing due to it coming up late. Despite this option please try and have your ideas in on time because you might miss out on votes for your idea the later you are but i may put in the rule of if one comments and says i change my vote from [Idea] to [Late Idea] i'll just subtract that vote from the total and add the vote to the chosen idea when the polls end I'm not sure yet but until then just assume that late ideas may have a chance to get less votes due to lateness.

Feel free to also use this thread for discussions comments and other such things relating to this topic aka this isn't just a poll thread so feel free to talk about the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:37 am

We are currently at a definite stale mate with a 3 way tie soooo anyone who hasn't voted yet please vote, and let us hope that it doesn't go from a 3 way tie to a 3 way tie with just more votes. Also again please check out the random plots thread. You can write up any plot/arc and I'll be adding it to the next poll, seriously it could be about chickens fighting monkeys to the death and some how its such a big deal that a penguin is voted into being the president who makes a law that the only bacon that can be made now is fish bacon and then the frogs get mad for some reason and starts killing the flamingos all while the titans rage quit and just sit in the tower playing video games wile Hive tries to take over the minds of the chickens because they side with the monkeys and try to make it so that they win while the neutrals be wait for it...

NEUTRAL! and when asked anything they reply with "I feel neutral towards the question you just asked." when you asked them how to get to the gas station so you can get gas to poor on the frogs because your secretly support the flamingos that secretly work for the penguin president that secretly wants to invest in miley's old idea of making people jerky because the world can never have enough kinds of jerky and cannibals and half cannabises can never get a good snack anymore without killing people OH THE STRUGGLES OF LIFE! and i would still add it to the poll and call your untitled arc/plot "The time Hotwire tried to ask Ella out and he asked, 'What's the worst that could happen?'"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:56 am

So this time, I'm actually going to post and say that it is FAR too soon to start up another site-wide arc. For one thing, we just recently got off two of them in a row. Back to back. As in we didn't get a break, Jump City didn't get a break. If we're going to have it keep happening this soon, HOW IMPRESSIVE IS JUMP CITY'S CONSTRUCTION CREW?!

Cuz when Yang gets uppercutted through a building and the whole thing comes down on her, she's fine, but the building isn't. And the next time we do these the building is just back magically? I don't think that's how it worked. Even when the show had to deal with huge threats (Slade, Trigon, etc etc) the city had time to READJUST. And with the exclusion of Trigon, I don't think they've faced nearly as much devastation as ours. The thing was that inbetween all of these big threats there were much tinier ones to deal with like Dr. Light or Mad Mod.

That being said, what exactly is a site-wide plot to you guys? Because as far as I've seen, most of the site-wide plots (not just here, but it does include our Zydon and California/Russian war plots) have VERY little to do with anyone who isn't on a main team! Most threads just get made with the idea "Oh, yeah. That's happening rn. So who wants pizza?" It's rather pointless when your A-Teams aren't exactly in a position to fight them at the moment. So in my humble opinion, I vote that we wait for a considerable amount of time until, not only are our roleplayers ready to actually sit down and do these threads, but also when we actually want to and our characters are capable.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 am

Thank you izzy for voting and saying why, I very much respect and understand where you are coming from, I figured some might think this ego the poll and not instantly jumping into another one. I very much agree with you on your thought regarding the construction crew, and clearly with how things are rped the phrase "rome wasn't built in a day" holds no meaning to them due to probably being able to build rome in a day.

I also agree with how past plots were handled and I know many others do too which was why I was going to let others vote on what the plots were and make them up and I was going to make sure that this time around non team people for once had their fair share of action because I see it as highly unfair to make a site wide plot that only really effects one group and or makes that one said group come out on top and looking super good while others get absolutely no attention.

So I do agree with and respect your points being said and it seems like right now the majority vote does as well. Thank you for pointing out those tid bits and sharing your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:43 pm

Before I start i'll say that i abstained from voting mainly for the fact that I don't care either way as it is unlikely that there will be a plot that my non-titan will actually be involved in and even if he is, I doubt his/her impact would matter when things are tied together. (Wow I suck at not writing run-on sentences) Now my thoughts on what is a site plot is, is simply a setting that which all characters can interact with and impacted by. They should only have two real staff driven threads. The beginning where the events transpire and the end where people gets to decide what was important enough to have an impact on their character and over arcing setting of Jump. Every thread in between the two is where the fun interaction happens. Its where the interaction between your character and the setting actually happens that causes your character to grow as a person it also ties the character's personal story together and allows interactions that normally wouldn't happen. Though this idealolgy may come from the fact that i see this site as a collection of comic books.

Cause to be honest that is what this site is, a collection of comic books where the titans happen to be the most popular. Hell, I don't even read any of their threads an yet I know the entire line-up. A real site plot (from how I envision it) involves more than just the titans, it will bring attention to more obscure characters that are still being rped but aren't titans that sheds light and creates interest in other factions of Jump. It is a big city after all! Now I sadly, feel that the conversation shouldn't be simply "To start a new plot" but rather "to end the current one to start another one." From the context of what I read in this thread (of which i will be looking into) Jump is in a state of reparation. That in itself is the current site plot. It may not be referenced but it is. Site Plots don't have to be some big threat that restricts players, it is simply something that ties characters together to show they are in one universe.

Maybe I am crazy and what I wrote makes little to no sense. if it doesn't I apologize and will clarify my thoughts on what I think a site plot is. Also don't get me started on the A-team and B-team... cause then we will be here all day > . >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)   New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Site Wide Arc/Plot (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1