Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcapPLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Voting_barPLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap 
Moon
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcapPLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Voting_barPLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll

Go down 
3 posters

What do you want?
Yes I would like a Reboot
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcap73%PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No I would not like a reboot
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcap7%PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
I do not mind either way
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcap13%PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
I don't know how I feel on the manner yet
PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_lcap7%PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll   PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 4:27 am

So the staff have been talking over ideas to help get inactive members active again and make the rp more fun for the few active people still around. Due to the fact that this idea that was brought up affects you all and we all can't decide on one thing I have decided to put this up here. This thread is for you all to be able to vote on a reboot of the whole site and share your thoughts and feelings on the issue so that others can think over your thoughts and either keep or change their votes. (You can change your votes as this talk goes along.)

In this first post I will do my best to keep a list of every different positive and negative thing to the reboot so that you guys can see each collective list in one post. Right now all that will be listed are the ones that I have managed to think of right now for each but due to only seeing a reboot as primarily a good thing right now there will be far more positives then negatives from my view so please take in account that there may be more that i do not see yet.

Anyways feel free to share your thoughts but please you can throw counter arguments to others but take it in the form of a civil debate and view it as such. Aka i expect no one to attack others for their opinions and i expect not one to hostilely address opinions of others for any reason. This is due to this usually side tracking talks into fights and arguments and this is meant to help the site and be a nice talk between everyone not a fighting ring.

(I say this due to threads like these in the past turning into such from misreading tones and meanings of others so this right here is a disclaimer for everyone so no one has to clarify themselves to explain that they were just sharing their thoughts and opinions calmly.)
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll   PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 am

I know we've said in the post above we'd have a list of positives and negatives, but in the spirit of aiming for your personal and uninfluenced opinion I removed it.

I don't really care to see arguments either way right now. I just want your first impressions to start.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll   PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 2:10 pm

It has been decided among the staff that this will close officially on Monday so make sure you vote and or change votes all before then if you are wanting to do so.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll   PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 6:49 am

UPDATE

The decision has been confirmed to begin a reboot of the site, taking into account those who have and haven't voted. My apologies to those few who voted against. We will try to offer as smooth a transition as possible. We hope you will choose to remain with us as you begin again your rich history and character development.

While this won't be done overnight, all moderators are working hard to complete this change. It may take us a week or less. We will make drafts of certain changes available for public perusal and commentary as the time comes. For now please bare with us, use the AU threads, cbox rps, and collection of sock puppets you no doubt have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll   PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ: Site Wide Reboot Discussion & Poll
Page 1 of 1