Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Vote_lcap(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Voting_bar(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Vote_rcap 
Moon
(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Vote_lcap(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Voting_bar(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline

Go down 
+7
Mekasoundwave
Jinxedya
The Muse
Pikazard
Moon
Energy
Emmz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Empty
PostSubject: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 pm

(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Demon_by_chase_sc2-d3ew2p5

Ok, so this if the official thread for the hopefully next site wide thread. We do these about 2 or 3 times a year typically. Anyway, I want as many people to get involved as possible. Usually it consist of a Halloween story arc, another holiday arc, and then 1 or 2 other ones we randomly come up with.

EX: For Halloween weve done Trigon and Hollowman and for Holiday stuff weve done evil cupid and evil santa. For made up so far weve done a tournament thread and one of the most powerful Titans going rogue, as well as reintroducing the HIVE and fighting mirror versions of ourselves from a different dimension. This time it's been suggested an alien invasion of some sort.

I and maybe mods/others who are willing will narrate it and this will most likely be my one focus once started, so no need to worry about inactivity. Also, that way others don't have to worry about pushing forward the story or if going AFK will cause an issue.

Anyone can be involved good or evil and everyone's choices will help shape what happens, but we need ideas, so please present all and any suggestions you have for an invasion that takes place in Jump City. (Even bad ideas can help shape good ones) It can be all over the world, but the day has to be saved in/around Jump City predominantly.

Also, I'd like for it to be single thread because multiple threads are hard to control merge and work with, especially if we don't want to take 5 months to finish and I have to narrate >_< so try to stray away from month or week long invasions and keep it to a few hours/days in rp time. Also, prepare for a lot of reading and hectic posting if single thread, but I guarantee it will be fun.

Anyway, suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:52 am

How about aliens that uhh...I'm thinking maybe like Animorphs but the thought of us fighting animals just sounds silly, even if it is lions, wolves and such, maybe Invader Zim based aliens? Living in normal houses but then.... that's too much of a comedy really, I'm thinking then District 9 kind of aliens except they come with the mothership rather than just thousands of soldier aliens....I don't know, just throwing some ideas out I guess.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:01 am

how about the aliens that came for starfire after she escaped (in i think GO! episode that exsplains how they became the titans) return and are coming for all aliens on earth and what not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:07 am

I think this would be a great time for everyone to realize they can't do this alone and they have to pair up, all HIVE, Nighthawks, Titans, Symboite, Shadowhand (maybe), solo people, and any other teams I don't know about.

Personally I would like my new character to join this once she gets approved.. so i'm all for it!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:10 am

id like to have paige join but my new charater claira would jump in this fight adomaticly so would I be allowed to use both and how would the posting order go?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

I`ll join with all 3 of my chars once it`s up. As for suggestions maybe it could involve ... DALEKS XD !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 pm

You can use more than one char if you can handle it. However posting order will be common sense or the usual. Unless you have nothing to post, in that case just say you wanna be skipped.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 pm

while ravian doesn't exactly fit, both nix and xeno will definitely be involved. Extra terrestrial subjects are sorta their thing. Both of them could join either side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Since Raith has been added to the Titans he'll probably be in this. And as for Bodycount... He likes to have all the chips in his pile so maby we could see a possible alien and human team up?
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Both Annabella and Mars would work out in this. I can handle rping them both I suppose. I mean I've done it before. Mars would do it to help and try to protect her master. Annabella would do it to save her own butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Ok, I get you're all for it guys.

Seeing as the whole world/city is affected your chars won't have much of a choice anyway XD what we need is ideas.

Also, Sides? What sides, the invasion isn't to align forces, it's to take over. All natives are at risk, there's no sides haha unless someone has an idea where there could be sides?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:33 pm

ok heres my main idea:

An alien fleat comes to earth seeking to capture all living creatchers so they can enslave them and use for exparenments. The Titans or a jump city hero learns of this and trys to inform the people of jump city. SOme people decide to contact the aleins to join them to avoid death enslavement and other horible things hoping to gain something from it. When the aliens arive all who alined them selfs with the aliens then are teleported abord the mother ship to learn the battle plan and are teleported back down to exsicute their parts in the plan.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:42 pm

hm.......that plan is interesting.......I'm not much of a plan maker to be honest....at least not big plan maker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Hmmm interesting. Well i guess i could share my idea.

Ok so an alien means a person from another and very different family, people, or place correct? So what defines a alien. Normally we see aliens as disgusting insect creatures from outer space, but are they truly aliens? Could aliens be a virus, ghost or a being from another universe or simply the people around us? But how do we know if this being is from another world and not already here. People define aliens as animal they never see before since the average of finding new species every day is up to five. Also when the asteroid hit the earth, over 90% of the earth species were wiped out.But here's the real question, what if they survived? We are only guessing for we never been at the event. So how do we know that there are not any species around us we do not know?

My idea is that some of the species survived and were sleeping, millions of years later when humankind started to kill the world they awoke. Seeing their once world full of life now reduces to contaminated air and water cover the earth. The so called humans have infested the world, covering it in a metal dull shell of technology.These creatures that no man had laid their eyes on, will try to purge the world of these viruses called humans to restore the wildlife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:07 pm

They actually have that in DC and Teen Titans, the core of the planet is actually a Jurassic landscape where the core is used as a sun.

Good idea(s) keep em coming, that could be a definite keeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline    (IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(IMPORTANT! Please Read) Official Invasion plot/Storyline
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next