Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bad Dreams(Titans) Vote_lcapBad Dreams(Titans) Voting_barBad Dreams(Titans) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bad Dreams(Titans) Vote_lcapBad Dreams(Titans) Voting_barBad Dreams(Titans) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bad Dreams(Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:10 pm

"No...nonono...please...No!!!" Toji darts upright, eyes wide and panicfilled., breath thundering in and out.Running his hand through his hair, he breathes out one last time, then glances at the clock. Aw man....barely past midnight....The boy sighs, pulling the collar of his nightshirt over his neck, then gently gets out of bed, exiting his room and headed for the kitchen. Maybe some got milk will be able to put him back to sleep.Toji gathers his ingredients, sticking a cup of milk in the microwave as he measures out honey and nutmeg.Spotting a address book, he riffles through it curiously.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:06 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Not many people know this, but Garnet doesn't require sleep, that being one of the reasons she's been gone a lot lately. The gem has rarely been at the Tower due to the sheer fact that she had so much personal things going on that she needed to work out, so she used to the night to cover this. That being said, Garnet now was heading out to go study some old ruins when she passed the kitchen, seeing Toji there fixing something.
At first, Garnet was going to leave him be since it was night... but she could tell something was off about him. Instead of his usual perky demeanor, he seemed sulky, as if something just scared him. Knowing humans, it was just a bad dream, but she wouldn't be surprised if it was something more with the war these teenagers had to face everyday.

With this in mind, Garnet walked over to the counter, leaning against it. "Good Morning Toji."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:58 am

Toji glances up."Oh....hey....though it ain't morning,yet...." He glances back down, only to freeze in place."......." Slowly looking up, the halfling twitches in surprise as his sluggish brain acknowledges Garnet. Crud, get your grin up. A shaky smile spreads across Toji's face.."H-hey, Garnet. Whatcha doing up?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:35 am

He told her that it wasn't morning, which she was about to correct him but noticed his change in demeanor. The Gem pulled up a stool and looked and Toji, crossing her arms. "What's wrong Toji? Did something happen?" She asked, genuinely concerned. She didn't know if he got into a bad fight, or if he had a nightmare, or if something in his personal life was affecting him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 am

Toji bites his lip. She wasn't falling for it.Trying to stall, the boy takes the milk out,mixing it and the ingredients together with slightly shaking hands.Taking a sip, he glances at her.At least she cared....That....that was good....Sighing, he gives a shudder, looking down."D-Do.....Do you know how I came to be a Titan?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 3:26 pm

He took a moment to make his... drink... and then asked her if she knew how he became a Titan. She honestly had no idea, and Garnet didn't suppose she knew how any Titan became a Titan besides the way she did. Just kicking butt on the field and getting recognized for doing so. "Well, I suppose not. But I'm assuming like everyone else, you worked hard and then got noticed?" She asked, speaking more to him than she's ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 pm

Toji laughs slightly, though it seemed....odd."Hahaha....Work hard? Y-yeah....guess I did...s-s-same for being noticed.....Though, you know....the d-details aren't the same as yours..…" He shudders, then debates,taking a drink. Tell her,or nah....Well, this far..."You see....I....I got lost, around f-five years ago....And...he found me..." He seems to shrink in on himself. It got harder and harder to share,for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 5:19 pm

Seeing how he closed up, Garnet raised an eyebrow, this wasn't like him at all and it made her question more what had happened. She wouldn't persist too much, but he obviously needed to talk about it to someone. "Who found you?" She asked, opening her posture slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Toji shakes."C-Corgi....Corgi Gasket..." He utters a short laugh."Imagine it....a man named after a small anklechewer of a dog, and I'm scared of him......Though, you know, I-I guess it's reasonable....He.....he found me,lying in that cold snow....wish he hadn't.For the next five years, he...controlled me, with that collar...." Toji feels something wet going down his cheeks."He......he likes experiments,you know,liked testing my strength and....and my durability....Favored holy water and blessed scalpels for that....with the occassional high powered saw....liked submerging me into water to see how long my Rest would enable me to survive..." He shakes,breathing out."But, hey!!! Good news!!!! M-my original pack freed me...Went with them and became a Titan. Haven't seen him since.....But, he's still out there,you know...A-and if he decides to t-team up with one of these monsters I've had to put away...I...I guess that's what I was dreaming about....Its on my head....I-I failed to stop him that day....And...and I'm scared....."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:58 pm

He explained how a man named after a dog found him when he was very young and tortured him. He wanted to test his skills, and had a knack of using holy water to make sure Toji did what he wanted. It was horrible to hear this kind of thing still happened to this day, it infuriated Garnet and reminded her why she decided to protect these humans. But now wasn't the time to get mad and track them down, now was the time to help her friend.
"There will always be threats like that out there, always someone waiting around the corner to hurt you. But the thing is.. you aren't alone anymore Toji. You have all your friends here to help you, to protect you." She began, speaking a lot more than she usually does. "It's okay to be scared.. it isn't a bad thing.. But you shouldn't be afraid to talk to your friends or even a counselor." Garnet continues, offering Toji a light hearted smile.

"Cherish all those that are dear to you, because they will be more important in your life than you could ever imagine."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:21 am

Toji looks up, eyes watering,as she speaks,listening to Garnet's words. Sniffing, he gives out a sad smile."I....I do.... You all are my p-pack, family.....and that's.....that's shy I'm so scared of him...I'm used to physical pain, I can get through that....but....he's spiteful enough to gonafter you all...And I don't wanna have to say goodbye anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:30 am

He was more worried about his friends than himself, making Garnet look down. "Toji.. there are thing in life you'll just have to accept.." She began, making her sunglasses go away revealing her three eyes to him for the first time. "Loving people.. is a great thing, you'll have your ups and downs, but in the end you're always there for each other. But with love it makes you stronger.. but more vulnerable... You want to protect them and you never want anything to happen to them." The gem explained further as she looked at the two gems on her hands. "You have to remember.. It's scary, being vulnerable, but it is worth it in the end. For what is a world without love?" She said with a smile.

"You also should know.. you can't protect everyone. That why there are so many of us, so we can all protect each other. Don't take that burden all by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Toji listens to her words, wiping at his eyes.Looking up,he blinks in surprise at the three eyes, his own widening slightly. Well,that was unexpected..The boy nods, sniffing as he tries to dry his eyes, free arm wrapping around himself."Y-Youre right....I.....I'm better then I used to be...My girlfriend's been there for m-me...So was J-j-Jenny....But, I s-still have the habit...you know...of hiding....T-thats why I prank people, or at least why I used to do it so heavily...Not only does it assure everyone I'm OK enough to mess with them, it...it distracts me, you know....pushes it back.." He blinks, looking at her,brow furrowed."I'm....I'm sorry about that....I must've seemed like a real brat..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Toji went a bit more into depth on why he acted the way he did, along with why who he used to lean on, bringing up Jenny. Garnet thought for a moment about Jenny, wondering what happened to her. She told Garnet that she planned on meeting her at the tower.. but never did... The Gem didn't think to much about it due to her nature... but maybe she should with the way Toji was talking about her.. she hoped she was alright. "Well wherever they are now, I'm sure they are proud of how far you came." Garnet told him with a smile.
He even went to as far to say that he was a brat, making Garnet chuckle and summon her glasses to cover her eyes again. "Oh Toji.. once you get to my age you think everyone is a brat." She joked, walking over and crouching down so that she was eye level with him. "Now... Feel free to come and talk to me whenever you want to, maybe even invest in a counselor. But I can promise you this," The Gem began, placing both hands on his shoulders, "Everything will be okay." Garnet told him with emphasis, pulling him into a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Dreams(Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Dreams(Titans)   Bad Dreams(Titans) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Dreams(Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next