Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Vote_lcapEnlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Voting_barEnlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Vote_lcapEnlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Voting_barEnlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Empty
PostSubject: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Kyte decided to play this one a little closer to home. Keeping on the move meant the government couldn't survey him that well, and he didn't like being watched all that much. Not if he wasn't aware of it. Which may have been a little ironic, but no one was keeping track, after all. When he received another reply to someone wanting to meet up and join his task force, he told Blake to meet him at the docks.

He waited there, overlooking the bay. It was the middle of the day, but this part of the docks was still abandoned, at least until later that night. He checked his watch, as he usually did. Perhaps this new recipient for his task force would be a little more punctual. That would indeed be a fresh change of pace.

As he waited for Blake, he looked through his phone. "Let's see...still need confirmed members, got to get the mortgage paid...and I still have a lot to do otherwise." He shut the phone, shrugging. It didn't really matter all that much.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:15 pm

Blake had been at the docks pretty much all day. She didn't have any classes to teach for the day and...well she'd caught wind through the underground of a task force. Kill things, make money. That sounded pretty straightforward to Blake. It was exactly her style, it was what she excelled at. However, it figured that she'd have to meet at the docks. She was eyeing the water over the edge of the building, almost as if she expected it to be alive. Once she saw Kyte however, she lowered herself to the ground easily using some nearby crates.

She strolled up behind him with purpose, her ears now plainly visible to anyone who happened to notice her. "You're the guy I'm supposed to talk to, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Kyte was checking his phone again as Blake came up behind him, and he snapped it shut as she announced herself. He tossed a glance over his shoulder at her. "Well, I'd make some joke about being a cosplay convention coordinator, but I feel like it would be particularly dry." He straightened up, stretching slightly, and turned around fully to get a look at her.

"I take it you're here to join the task force, then? Unless you were looking to do something else and mistook me for the guy that runs whatever that is."

He looked her up and down. Lithe, most likely athletic. Interesting. He wondered what exactly her abilities were. Her cat ears did seem to be actually organic and a true part of her, so maybe she had cat abilities. Like Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:48 am

Blake didn't give the cosplay coordinator line much of a response. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her ears twitched in irritation. She didn't take kindly to people making fun of her ears, or her tail. She was actually very touchy about that. "A joke like that would be in rather poor taste. Luckily you didn't make one." The line almost sounded like a threat - almost. It had a joking demeanor behind it. Blake was starting to get the general idea of humor.

She scanned Kyte over right back. He was muscular, but not incredibly intimidating. Still small enough to maneuver quite efficiently. "I heard about a task force, yeah. And I hear you pay well." She said with a small smile. Her tail shook lightly, revealing its presence.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Kyte could only chuckle gently as Blake said that a joke of that would be in poor taste, and said it was lucky that he didn't make one. It wasn't exactly clear whether he was finding her joke or the thought of it being a threat funny, though.

"Alrighty then...so I take it that you want to join T.A.L.O.N. because I mentioned the high paycheck? Or is there some other underlying reason that you want to join the task force? As I mention to everyone who wants to join, I really don't care what your reason is. All I care about is that you're straight with me on it."

He crossed his arms as he waited for Blake's response. He didn't seem to be carrying any weapons on him, though he was sure Blake wouldn't think that was all to it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Blake nodded. "I've worked with a lot of people and have a lot of training." She started calmly. "As of late I've found my funds...lacking. This is what I know. This is what I'm signing up for." It really was as simple as that. She needed to eat, and while HIVE was okay for that, luxury never hurt anyone.

She did scan him a few times over. He definitely didn't have any weapons she could see currently, but to be fair that meant nothing. Blake had her hidden blades on her wrists, and very few people ever noticed them. And even then, she did have her blade strapped to her back.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Kyte grinned as Blake spoke with him, and told him that she had skills, and this was something she could use them for. Her ventures at the moment weren't exactly meeting her needs, and this would be a much better opportunity for her. He nodded.

"Complete and total honesty. Sweet, simple, and to the point. I like that. It would be a horrid waste if your skills were to stagnate and you were to go hungry."

He nodded to himself, and observed Blake a bit more, looking for any indications of her personality. She wasn't easy to read.

Trained, perhaps.

"Very well then. Tell me about yourself. What can you do? What skills and abilities do you have? I don't really need combat heavies; if you're just good for healing people or something then I don't mind. I'll fill any position I can and make it work."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Blake didn't break eye contact with Kyte as she began to speak again. "I've been trained as an assassin for 12 years. I have extensive training in combat with blades, blunt weapons, thrown weapons, and unconventional weaponry, as well as stealth and...mental rehabilitation." Maybe Kyte would notice her tail twitch as she mentioned the last bit. It was a shiver, brought on by a few bad memories. It was however very easy to mistake for the usual mannerisms of a cat tail, constantly moving to maintain perfect balance.

"And then...I'm also engineered with feline DNA. I have far better senses than humans, as well as nearly perfect balance and enhanced movement." She concluded finally, hands behind her back. She spoke in an almost militaristic manner.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 6:17 am

Kyte smiled a little as Blake stared steadfastly into his eyes and explained all of her training and skills to him. When she said mental rehabilitation, Kyte's eyebrow proceeded to raise itself, and he immediately thought of Kuro. So I assume she was brainwashed... She then told him that she did indeed have feline DNA, so she did have most of the beneficial traits that a cat did, like balance and enhanced movement.

"I see. When you speak of your ah...mental rehabilitation, how have you been working past it? Are you still the same as before? Or have you made any progress in the way of recovering from your rehabilitation?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:46 pm

Blake blushed and looked down a bit. "Well uh...it's difficult. Transitioning from not being capable of showing emotion is borderline impossible, really." She finally said, very quietly. "On the plus side, certain things have little to no effect on me psychologically. Death, torture, starvation...none of it does anything." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Kyte raised an eyebrow as she blushed. Why was she embarrassed? And that question seemed more and more necessary as she explained that growing to show emotion was borderline impossible when you had none in the first place. Was embarrassment not an emotion? But she did explain that it was a good effect for her since it would effect her psychologically in the field.

"I suppose that's a good upside to it. Does that mean you simply don't care about your comrades when in the field? Or are you able and willing to help out the team when something goes horribly wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:45 am

Blake sighed. This was...difficult to answer. "That is almost entirely dependent on who I'm with and...the nature of the mission at hand. If it is imperative that we succeed at all costs, sacrifices...may be necessary, all things considered." Her eyes narrowed and she looked at the ground instead of Kyte. It was very clear that even she didn't like the answer she was giving, but that was how she had been taught.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:08 am

Kyte's gaze was steady, and he was watching her as she struggled with herself to answer his question. She said that it depended on the mission, and therefore, the team. He nodded a little.

"I see...well then, I believe this interview is over. Do you have any questions for me, then? I can't answer anything serious about T.A.L.O.N. until you actually are cleared to join, but I'll answer whatever I can."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Blake thought for a moment but finally shook her head. "No, things have been relatively clear so far." She said with a sigh. She'd done a bit of research for this organization, dug up what she could. Albeit not much, but what she wanted to know was there.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:59 pm

He nodded when Blake said she had no questions for him, since he had been evidently transparent so far. He offered his hand. "Well then, I best be off. It was nice meeting you, miss...?" He waited for her to introduce herself or shake his hand, one of the two. And after they were done, he would say his farewell, before black wings burst out of his coat and carried him off in a few instants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)   Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enlisting (T.A.L.O.N. Recruit) (Izzerz)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next