Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meeting her father (Mal) Vote_lcapMeeting her father (Mal) Voting_barMeeting her father (Mal) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meeting her father (Mal) Vote_lcapMeeting her father (Mal) Voting_barMeeting her father (Mal) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meeting her father (Mal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meeting her father (Mal) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Christmas Eve is supposed to be a joyous occasion and, one would think even more so for the symbol of joy herself. However, that wasn't the case for the Titan tonight. Rain was heading to the cemetery as the sun was setting with a bouquet in hand and a cloud over her head. This was a time to be spent with family and she wanted more than anything to actually be able to do that but, this was as close as she could get.

As she walked into the cemetery, she couldn't even go to a tombstone with her parents name on it. That was all the way in New York. All she had was a small memorial she had set up upon moving here under a gorgeous live oak tree. The closer she got, the more her heart ached. She knew they were gone and had made peace with all of it. But that didn't dull the pain of not having her parents with her. She barely knew them, but she knew she loved them, and they loved her.

Rain bent to her knees and set the flowers down, a few tears already trickling down her cheeks as a soft smile laid on her lips. Her voice was hushed, but full of love. "Merry Christmas you guys... I wish you were here with me, but I know you are in spirit and I really am happy for that... So much has happened to me since we last talked and I really don't know where to begin... I'm a Titan, work at a coffee shop part time, volunteer...well...a lot, and I've made lots of friends! Just the other day I threw a dinner party with both heroes and villains... I think if we could learn to put our differences inside we could all really be friends... Even more... Family! We all share a common bond but, no one seems to realize it... It's kind of sad if you think about it... We all fight all the time when we could be just... being kids... All of us... We're all really just kids... We still need help... W-we still need our p-p-parents!" She started sobbing as she thought about it. She wanted them back. It wasn't fair. She didn't care about Fate and that it needed to happen or whatever. Or that it was even her fault. She just wanted her Mom and Dad back so that she could be a kid again.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Mal was on his way as well for different reasons, he was coming to pay his respects to the past. He slipped through the gate nearly silently and stood by an unmarked stone. He knelt down placing a daisy on the stone. No one remembered their names, it had been so long since anyone remembered them but they once saved the world, so many centuries ago even the trees were too young.

He rose getting ready to leave the cemetary his pain so old it didn't even bring pain any more. Then his attention was caught he heard someone crying. He walked along the path and saw familiar pink hair. He slipped off his coat and draped it around her shoulders. Mal knelt down next to her rubbing her back. "I'm sorry Rain. If I knew thats how you felt I wouldn't have stayed in the back ground all this time. I thought you didn't want your dad now that you didn't remember me." Mal just rubbed her back through the warm coat it was time for her to learn the truth and decide what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Bow was just about to collapse when she felt the coat drape around her shoulders. She blinked and wiped her eyes, not sure whether to look at the stranger or not. Then he spoke her name and she froze, staring at the ground. Was that her Dad's voice? No, she had heard his voice in her memories and this wasn't it. But, what was he talking about? Her dad was dead. Was he playing some horrible prank on her?

But, his voice sounded familiar and she tried to place it before looking up at him slowly. Her eyes went wide as he recognized him as the man that visited her in the hospital. She blinked and her mind started to swirl as she tried to put the pieces together and then blinked again, whispering in a hoarse voice. "A-are you my legal guardian? I-Is that what you mean, umm,... Mr. Mal, right?" Her eyes were still leaking as she looked into his eyes confused and heartbroken. Not that he didn't reveal himself earlier, but that he was choosing to tell her that he was her legal guardian tonight. When all she really wanted was her true mom and dad back.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Malan'tai frowned and shook his head saying. "No Rain, I wanted to let you have freedom to do whatever you wanted. You've made me proud and I've never stopped watching what you've done. I've provided you everything I could but I'm not your legal guardian. You are my biological daughter Rain. I raised you as an infant when your mother left us shortly after you were born. She took you when you were two years old. I've provided everything you needed since then."

He sank to the ground and held her crying. He rubbed her back holding her against him. Malan'tai held her tight and said. "I'm sorry I'm never letting you go again, you're my little girl."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:36 pm

When he said no, she blinked and looked up at him, listening to his words confused. As he said he wasn't her legal guardian, she opened her mouth to say something, but then he continued to speak. Her eyes went wide and jaw dropped at the next sentence. The more he spoke, the more tears came rolling down her cheeks. She clung to his shirt and buried her face in his chest. She wasn't sure if he was telling the truth or not but, she wanted to believe him.

Who would come to the cemetery in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve just to tell a girl with severe amnesia a joke like that? But, this was a city riddled with strange people and she shouldn't be too trusting. Rain looked up at him and sniffled, tears staining her cheeks. "A-are you really my real dad? I-It sounds good but, i-is there any way I can be sure? I want to trust you... I-I want you to be my daddy... I-I need y-y-you..." Tears came back and rolled down her cheeks as she clung to his shirt, sobbing too hard to speak any more.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:46 am

Malan'tai smiled and hugged her close to his chest rubbing her back gently he'd expected this and said seriously. "Rain, you get your powers from me. I'm not human, here let me just show you proof. These are my memories." he touched her temples with both hands and closed his eyes her mind suddenly flashing with images of him holding her as an infant.

One memory lingered as he mulled it over in his mind tears coming to his eyes. It was her as an infant she was looking at herself and realized she was exhausted, it was only then she realized she was 1st person in Mal's memory. He looked up at the clock 3 am, he walked back to the kitchen unable to put her down knowing she'd  cry he checked the bottle he'd warmed up and gave it to her. He held her there feeding her in the kitchen half asleep after a moment he made his way to his bedroom, the bed was empty her mom wasn't there. There were no picture or signs she'd been there for years. He was a single parent raising her and running his business.

Mal's memories receded from her but she could still feel that one. He smiled at her and kissed her head gently. "You've always been my little girl, and I need you too." he couldn't speak any more his tears getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:59 am

Bow blinked and looked up at him as he spoke, still sobbing quite uncontrollably. When he placed his hands on her temples she closed her eyes as well and gasped when the images flooded her mind. She put her hands on his and tears rolled down her cheeks like a waterfall as she saw all the proof she needed. The one memory stuck in her mind as he kissed her forehead and she blinked, staring at the ground for a long moment before suddenly wrapping her arms around his neck, crying for joy now. "D-d-daddy!! My daddy!! Y-you're alive!! R-right here! I-I-I have a daddy... I'm so happy... I love you... I-I know I don't really know you but... I trust you... Love you... Need you..." She clung to his shirt and cried like any child would after being separated from a loved one for too long. She didn't want to let go. She never wanted to let go.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:42 am

Malan'tai smiled and hugged her tighter and rubbed her back he couldn't speak for a long time just holding her wanting to stay in that moment forever his daughter back in his arms. After a good five minutes he pulled away and said softly. "Rain, can I take you to my house? It's warmer and we can have dinner and get to know each other. And... if you like... you can move in. I... I'd love to know you. I love you Rain, I've kept track of you. I have every bit of information thats been in the news about you saved."

Mal again was force to hug her tight unable to get over her being there. The ancient alien had never loved anyone like his children, they were gone now save Rain. He smiled and couldn't bring himself to lead her to the car.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 2:03 pm

During those five minutes of silence, Bow calmed down considerably in his arms as her sobs subsided. She rested her head on his shoulder and just loved feeling comfortable in his arms. Closing her eyes, she whispered as he stayed quiet. "My daddy... I love my daddy... He's mine... Daddy... I love you..." After the five minutes she looked up into his eyes as he spoke. Her cheeks were stained with both sad and happy tears.

Her eyes twinkled when he asked if she wanted to go to house and her smile brightened tremendously. She hugged him back just as tight and started to wrap her legs around his waist like a little kid would. She whispered as she buried her head into his chest. "I would love to come to your house, daddy... But... I-I'm not sure if I can move in... Y-you probably know... I'm a Titan..." The way she said the last three words were hesitant. Like she wasn't sure about the statement.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:05 am

Malan'tai smiled and cradled her to him and whispered. "I know you are hunny. I've tracked your life. Every step of the way I've been there watching." He stroked her back and continued. "But we both know that the titans don't fit how you do things sweetie. You're only a titan by name, you don't feel it."

Malan'tai kissed her forhead and stood picking her up easily heading for his car to take her to his house. He rubbed her back as they started down the road his driver taking them out of town to his house.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Those last two sentences made her stop and think. As she was carried to the car, she rested her head again on his shoulder and had no intention of moving anytime soon. When they were in the car, her mind was racing as fast as the wheels that were carrying them to her father's house.

Was she a Titan? Really? The answer to that would be a no. Of course she had the title but, Mal was right. She didn't feel it. The way she wanted to do things. The goals she had started to set for herself. They weren't in line with the Titan lifestyle. She sighed and clung a little tighter around his neck, running her fingers mindlessly through his hair. After a good long while she finally whispered. "Daddy?... I would love to move in with you. But, I still have things I need to do... Is that okay?" She didn't change her position at all as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 am

Malan'tai smiled enjoying her fingers in his hair after so many years. He just held her quietly as they drove through the city for the border to head out to the forest. In all honesty he'd fallen asleep holding her when she spoke, his eyes opened up suddenly and he gave a "Hmm?" It was after that it all clicked and her kissed her cheek.

Mal held her hands and looked into her eyes. "Rain, you lived on your own because I know you can do anything you set your mind to. If you finish up what you want to do and still want to move in there will always be a room waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Rain looked up into her father's eyes as he spoke to her and pouted lightly. She had quite a few years of being a kid to catch up on and she planned to cash them out at the very beginning. "I don't wanna live on my own anymore, daddy... I'm gonna be with you and Mrs. Luna." She smiled adoringly as she recalled that Malan'tai had married Luna. She had been there at her own dad's marriage without having even realized it. It was a remarkable discovery that had her with tears in her eyes. What else had she missed in his life? Sobs choked out her words before she could speak them and she clung to his shirt, hoping her thoughts might reach him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Malan'tai smiled and stroked her hair. "Well then when you finish up what you're doing then you can come live with us." He kissed her forehead and said with a smile. "How about you spend the night and in the morning we'll sit at the table just me and you and I'll answer any questions you have, does that sound good?" Mal looked out the window as the city was left behind turning to sub urbs and then to forest heading for his house far from the worries of the city.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:05 am

Rain just nodded, still clinging to his shirt like a scared child. It was all she could do not to break down. It was amazing that she had met the man of her dreams in the place that she remembered her parents. Or, at least, what she remembered of remembering her parents. So many questions came to mind that they were all blurred and she couldn't see straight. As they drew nearer to the forest and his home, one statement crossed her lips hoarsely. "...I need to make a list..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting her father (Mal)   Meeting her father (Mal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting her father (Mal)
Page 1 of 1