Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:30 pm

Suzuki was disappointed to see that not only could the arm still attack after being detached, but it could also reattach. What kind of monster was she facing? Did this woman have any weakness at all? Monsters like this truly existed in this world. Suzuki would have to start trying other types of attacks. Maybe fire...

Or not. The opponent seemed to surrender... how strange. She removed her mask to reveal her long blonde hair, making Suzuki raise an eyebrow.

Yang. That name rang a bell. An old Titan, if Suzuki remembered correctly. She cursed in her head, realizing this was a test. She had a suspicion when she noticed the enemy was holding back.

"I thought this might have been like that. You set this up with the bank, I assume?"

Ignoring Yang's concern, the rib reappeared and Suzuki lifted her arm up to rest on it, then shoved herself into the wall to lock her shoulder back into place. She winced in pain a bit, but tested her grip to see it was back albeit weak.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Yang winced and walked over. "Well, I actually own this bank. So yeah, I did." She looked through the ribs and whistled. "This thing is pretty thick. Not bad all things considered. Does it come in yellow?" She shrugged. "Anyway, I came to see if you were ready to officially join the team now that I'm back." She said with a smile. "Think you're up to it?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 7:14 pm

Yang complimented the Susano'o. Suzuki took it as sarcasm, though she didn't let the thought show. So strong that it was ripped apart by a few fingers, the dry thought went through Suzuki's head. She didn't appreciate the idea of being talked down too, and honestly the impression that the compliment was sincere didn't even occur to Suzuki. Looking to Yang with an apathetic veil, she addressed the girl.

"Thanks." She replied anyway, her tone even. "I've never seen one in yellow, though. Green and red, though. I've heard stories of a blue one, but never saw a picture or anything."

Suzuki sheathed her sword, letting out a sigh. She'd used a considerable amount of power and didn't even hurt Yang. An overwhelming loss. "I suppose if you came here to evaluate me, shouldn't I be asking you that question? Do you think I'm strong enough to join the Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 12:14 am

Yang paced for a moment, tapping her chin. "Well lets see, you made me try, for one thing. My powers almost completely negate physical contact and that's what you have to offer. And yet you made me try." She smiled like an idiot. She knew it was impressive, but Suzuki may not see it that way. "Thats a lot more than Meta can do anyway. So how about it? Wanna join up officially?"

She was a little shaky about it, she hadn't done hero work in a good couple months, and she was rusty. Hopefully she'd at least kick it back into shape soon.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 1:04 am

It seemed that despite the complete one sided display, Yang thought that Suzuki was ready to join the Titans. This brought a smirk to Suzuki's lips. Though she hated the girls condescending attitude, at least she made the team. Something that had taken much much long than she'd thought at first.

"I do want to join officially." Suzuki answered easily and honestly. She was sick of not having a place to return to after patrols, and the motels were getting expensive. Not to mention having a support team to back her up.

In Suzuki's mind, the only reason she'd have been put off for so long was because the Titan's didn't think she was strong enough. Her being tested like this furthered the thought process.

Which made her wonder what kind of monsters were in this city?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2