Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Making New Friends (Honest)  Vote_lcapMaking New Friends (Honest)  Voting_barMaking New Friends (Honest)  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Making New Friends (Honest)  Vote_lcapMaking New Friends (Honest)  Voting_barMaking New Friends (Honest)  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Making New Friends (Honest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

RPG character
Name: Keri Kay Pierce
Code Name: Zuciya
Villain or good guy?: Good

Making New Friends (Honest)  Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 am

Keri aimlessly wandered the Galleria, listening to her soft music and holding her current read in her hand as she was walking around and quietly observing people. Many people could consider this "stalking" but to Keri, it's learning.

Ever since she was five, her father has been paranoid because of the kidnapping and the murdering of her mother. Her little brother, at the age of eleven, wanted to join her, but she decided against it, not because she wanted to be alone, but she was afraid someone may become a threat to not only her, but her beloved little brother.

Recently, Keri took the code name Zuciya and began fighting crimes with her "gifts", exploring and expanding her knowledge of her powers. Of course, this has all been done in secrecy from her father. She's been doing well lately, the only problem would have to be her physical weakness.

Last edited by Angel on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://phamousx3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:33 am

Eliminate the telepath known as ‘Zuciya.’

Backlash’s mission. With that motive in mind, electro-magnetic Polish super-teen appeared with a spark and a flash in the Jump City Galleria, a place she avoided adamantly because she hated teenybopper girls. Not that it mattered now; she sought a girl her same age, sixteen, with blue eyes and ultra-light blonde hair, pale skin, often wears a red cape. Shouldn’t be too hard to spot. Same could be said for Backlash; her skin was an uncanny pitch black, her hair and eyes completely crimson-coloured.

So when the odd site that was Backlash was seen, panic naturally broke out. It probably didn’t help that the girl held two whips made entirely of lightning. The snake-like tendrils of electricity licked the ground, seeking additional energy sources to feed their power. As her weapons fed, she fed, too––off of the hysteria she was causing just by being in The Galleria. However, now was not the time to show off; Zuciya the telepath had to be killed. Her abilities were too much of a risk, too much of a threat to undoing the Zydon’s careful mind melting.

“Bingo.”

It had only taken about three seconds to spot her target who was wandering through the throngs of people on the floor just below where Backlash had teleported to. Using spontaneity and looking to waste no time with idle chat or corny catch phrases, she bolted to the railing that looked down upon the main floor, vaulted off of it, and landed with a freakish ease before the telepath. Striking hard and fast, Backlash snapped her whips backward before making them fling forward, aimed directly at Zuciya.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Keri was in her casual clothes today at the mall to observe and to just relax and have space. She prayed she didn't cause too much attention because her secret identity did not have a mask. Keri wasn't planning on being noticed, wasn't planning on being attacked, was just planning to have a relaxing day with no problems.... hopefully... but usually that doesn't happen.

She had just walked down the stairs and was about to enter the library when someone or something suddenly attacked. She had little time to react and to throw up a protective force field. It wasn't as strong as it could have been, but it sufficed for her to create space and time between her and her opponent.

The girl in front of her seemed to be her age, with crimson hair, and a very ominous, dangerous, and eerie aura. Using her telepathic powers. Shoot. I can't be seen out in public using my powers. she thought. "Wh-who are you? Wh-what do you want?" she asked softly, feigned an expression of fear and panic.

Last edited by Angel on Sun May 04, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:56 am

ooc: Backlash actually has crimson hair, not black. uwu.
bic:

Backlash let out a hollow laugh at Zuciya’s reaction, paying no mind to the fact that the lightning from her whip had been dispersed by the telepathic force field. Like perturbed snakes, the currents simply sparked for a bit before disappearing into the ground. At least this girl had guts and wasn’t as completely pathetic as she had appeared on S.T.A.R. Labs’ database; she didn’t cry, or even scream, nor did she run away... for better, or for worse. The harder someone fought back, the harder Backlash’s attacks would be, and they hadn’t even started.

Zuciya did not appear to be tremendously advantageous physically, and despite sharing the same age, both she and Backlash could not have possibly been more opposite. Zuciya relied on her mind, Backlash relied on her instinct. Whereas her target did not, Backlash excelled in physical combat. Seeing the two together, or rather against each other, lent to a certain cinematic quality to the encounter––here they were, a pale-skinned girl with blue eyes and light blonde hair, and an obsidian-skinned girl with bright crimson-coloured eyes and hair. Perhaps that’s why numerous observers, the ones who were not smart enough to run, stupidly began to take videos on their phones.

Backlash knew that it would only be a few minutes before the Jump City Police Department, and possibly even a few agents from S.T.A.R. Labs would arrive on the scene. The scant amount of mall cops that the Jump City Galleria had enough wits about them to know that if they tried to interfere with a fight between metahumans, they would end up either dead or in such bad condition that they wish were.

“I’m here to kill you,” the Polish super-teen said simply, almost with a bored intonation. Words having been said, she wasted no more time on such tedious wastes of energy, opting to rush the blue-eyed girl directly. Her metal arm was aimed straight at Zuciya’s skull, already going in for a kill shot.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:22 pm

ooc: i fixed iiiit!!

bic: Keri looked around, and saw people video taping them, and couldnt help but roll her eyes, regardless of how impolite it was. She knew she had to remove herself from the scene in order to reduce the factors of ordinary people getting hurt. So that's what she did. Run.

Keri ran as fast as her body could take her, which would be faster than what other people thought she could be capable of. Once she was out of people's general sight, she used her telepathic powers to change into Zuciya. Kill me? What did I do? Did I know her? A million of things were running through her head as she ran to find a clear space. Once she did, she stopped to catch her breathe. After she caught her breathe, she took one deep breathe, and put on her game face, ready to face her foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Backlash LOVED it when people ran it from her. Chasing someone down tapped into her most primal instincts and love of hunting. Like a lioness chasing a gazelle, she charged, and charged quickly. It was rather disappointing to see that the girl had dodged her attack, but that kind of luck wouldn’t last long. The Polish pariah had practically achieved the height of her physical capabilities, and running came as naturally as as it would to a cheetah. Sure, she couldn’t reach speeds of around 60 mph, but nonetheless, for someone as short as she, it was pretty impressive.

So as she ran, the only thing that buffered that speed was the throngs of bystanders. Now the filming and photo-taking was beginning to get annoying, so Backlash deployed her whips and started to strike each electronic device as she passed them by. There may be a few unintentional electrocutions, but that wasn’t a very big deal at all. Whatever Backlash she wanted, she made sure she got. And the death of the telepathic metahuman ‘Zuciya’ was on top of the list. She shouldn’t have tried run. She should have tried to hide.

Backlash knew that catching her would take only a matter of seconds, if even that. But already, she was having too much fun. It would be a real drag to end such an exciting endeavour. Pausing for just a moment, Backlash pressed a small button on her metal arm, deploying three miniature seeker-missiles customised to explode once they enter the body. That would be quite a singular event to watch.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:53 am

Only a couple minutes after Zuciya caught her breathe, she sensed three small things coming towards her. She pin pointed what they were and made them stop, using her powers, and made crushed them to the point of exploding. This girl is being completely serious. she thought, almost in a panic manner. Zuciya had never encountered this girl before, she didn't even know her name, and that's the scary thing.... Zuciya has never seen this girl before, never spoke to her, never made eye contact... yet Zuciya had a hunch that this mysterious girl knew everything about her.... But how? What records are out there that have information about me and my powers?

Zuciya already knew she was at a disadvantage, and the only thing she had to do, was stay alive and keep innocent people from getting hurt... that was her goal... that was her mission. It's very obvious by the lustful and murderous look in her crimson eyes, that she was here on a mission, and that she was determined, almost 100% sure that she was going to succeed in this mission.

After making the three seeker-missiles explode in mid air, Zuciya held out her hands gracefully and by using her powers, she found her killer's presence, and by the looks of it, she was coming... fast. Quickly, Zuciya realized that the mysterious girl's domain was on the ground and in combat, so to minimize the rate of getting killed, Zuciya made herself invisible and flew to high ground, standing on one of the railings on the third story. Her domain was wherever she put her mind into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Disappointed that the fancy seeker missiles had been deflected but not discouraged by that fact, Backlash came close to her target before the girl suddenly disappeared. 'That’s right,’ the Polish teen cursed silently, ‘powers of telepathy, invisibility, and flight. Damn, should have paid more attention when being lectured.’ Being the product of S.T.A.R. Labs had its perks when fighting metahumans; their database contained innumerable files on innumerable metahumans, and more. It made the FBI and CIA’s database look like a young girl’s diary with descriptions of who she had crushes on. However, it didn’t include how to best fight each metahuman; S.T.A.R. didn’t work that way, but the Zydons did. Backlash did. She had been prepared for this. Using her whips, she began striking the floor, the walls, even the air. Ideally, the surge would hit something human-shaped yet hidden. Anyone in her way would be treated to lethal doses of electrocution. If her search didn’t yield results, the girl still would be compelled to save the lives of the innocents. Compassion would be her downfall, if not Backlash’s powers. However, Backlash estimated that she had less than two minutes before the police arrived. She would have to work fast or deal with an arsenal of pests.

“The longer you hide, the more people you kill,” Backlash called out, voice laced with snide thrill but deadly seriousness, "I let you run. I won’t let you hide.”

Last edited by Honest on Sun May 25, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:23 am

Zuciya narrowed her eyes silently at her attacker. Should she wait to see if she was bluffing? However, it doesnt seem like she is bluffing... She was struggling hard... she knew she would not win this battle, live? Possibly... Win? Not a chance... she wasn't strong enough to win... Regardless of her wasting her time weighing the pros and cons of all potential situations, the safety of others was always, without a doubt, before the safety of herself. Instead of approaching her automatically, Zuciya used her powers to speak to her attacker, telepathically, without it being traced back to her.
"Who are you, and what do you want with me? Leave innocent people out of your little temper tantrum, or you will face the consequences." With that, Zuciya ended the telepathic link and stood where she was, still invisible, carefully watching, and ready to attack when necessary.

ooc: I know... i know... a) IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LOONG!!!! School and life are just being a pain in my butt right now and b) This is not as long or as detailed as i wanted it to be... BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMIIISEEEE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:15 pm

God, Backlash hated telepaths! Messing with your head, invading your thoughts, putting a whole new meaning to hearing voices in your head. Backlash refused to answer mentally rather than vocally. “My name is Backlash,” the onyx-skinned girl replied, not raising her voice, “and don’t worry––I’m not here to hurt you. I’m here to kill you.” The Polish super-teen’s eyes sparked a wicked crimson as she shook her head softly. “But I’ve gotta admit: I thought that telepaths were inherently smart. You’re either the exception to the rule, or I’ve just been wrong this entire time."

Enough chit-chat and messing around. Without warning, Backlash re-directed her whips from the blind search for her target to the nearest passers-by. One, two, three strikes of her whips and six people lie convulsing on the ground, their limbs twitching in unnatural ways as their body fought to disperse the electric charges. But within seconds, all were dead, the smell of burned flesh and hair lingering in The Galleria.

“You think I’m messing around, little girl?” Backlash sneered. “How many people are going to have to have closed-caskets before you show your coward self?”
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:13 am

Zuciya watched in horror as Blacklash electrocuted six people, killing them almost instantly. She wasn't bluffing. Before Zuciya knew it, her invisibility diminished, which wasn't a surprise, since she was still trying out her new tricks. "There. I'm here, now leave these bystanders alone, I'm the one you want..." She then noticed that those who tended to linger, saw the death of those six people, and decided that it was time to run and scream - good idea. Zuciya wanted to do just that, but she knew, in her heart that this is what had to be done.

"Who sent you here. Why are you here to kill me? How do you know my name?" She asked out loud, never taking her eyes off of Blacklash. She was carefully analyzing her attacker, and there was a feeling that she couldn't shake off - something was wrong... but she couldn't pin point exactly what was wrong. But she knew that if she didn't buy time before the police came running, or if someone didn't come in to save her, she was dead meat... literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends (Honest)    Making New Friends (Honest)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends (Honest)
Page 1 of 1