Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Vote_lcapMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) Voting_barMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Vote_lcapMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) Voting_barMaking a Withdrawal (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Yang had set it up previously, of course. She was walking out of a bank, dressed in a modified Ranger uniform. It was a bit bulkier, but it had all of the standard features. The point was to make her not look like Ranger, so that this setup wouldn't make her look bad. But she'd set it up beforehand, with the bank her company owned. With the police as well. Now she just needed Suzuki. Her communicator said she was relatively close, so she could only assume she was passing by on her little patrol route.

Yang had looked behind her to the clerk. It was actually one of her old friends from high school. "Showtime." She said, sliding her hood over her face. Her eyes glowed red through it and her voice changed in pitch. It wasn't happy go lucky anymore, it was dark, edgy, and villainous. Perfect. "Time to get to work." She said before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Patrol after patrol, Suzuki was starting to feel a little taxed. She always made sure to keep herself in top shape in case she ever had a real fight, like the sand monster. To be honest, she was just looking forward to when she could finally sleep in a bed that wasn't at a dirty motel. She glanced to the communicator at her hip. It had been a long time. Waiting was not her strong suit.

For now, she was running on rooftops again, patrolling once more. Crime in broad daylight was rare, but not unheard of. That being said, Suzuki looked to the bank that she always passed on her patrol and frowned, her eyes activating the moment she spotted the figure in the distance. It wasn't civilian, and looked dubious. She jumped from her building, landing with a skidding halt about 15 yards in front of the figure, sword drawn and eyes trained threateningly on the figure.

"You seem a little overdressed to be making a withdrawal. Maybe you should head back inside?" Suzuki seemed arrogant, but in reality she was completely calm at the moment. Maybe that in itself was arrogance. Should she be more tense? Luckily a quick glance around would show that there was no civilians around, being the middle of the day during the week.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:07 pm

Yang raised her eyebrow under her hood. A sword? That's not very heroic...unless you're Bushido. Meh, she decided to let it slide. "Am I?" Her voice was deep and she looked over herself. She did her best to sound incredibly cocky, and villainous of course. "I think I look pretty dang cool. Let's be honest, maybe you're just underdressed for hero stuff?"

"Well I'm gonna get going then." She said, making a 90 degree turn and strolling straight down the sidewalk. "You take care kid, and don't let me catch you out after curfew. That'd be messy." She wanted a reaction from Suzuki, and hopefully she'd get one.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Suzuki raised a brow at the unnamed villain. It wasn't every day that someone had the courage to talk down to her. That means this enemy could be troublesome. Deciding to take control of the situation, Suzuki reached to her thigh to grab a kunai, throwing it at the knee of the villain. Nothing dangerous enough to kill, but certainly enough to slow.

"It's rude to walk away while someone is talking to you. You couldn't possibly... be afraid to fight me?" Suzuki sighed, seemingly lowering her guard and sighing. "I'm not going to just let you leave, you know? The villains here seem to get dumber and dumber as time goes on."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Yang was about to respond when a knife hit the back of her knee, bouncing off of her armor harmlessly. She didn't reply for a long time, didn't move. "...So now we're doing this %#!@." She said in a very irritated voice as she turned slowly to look at Suzuki. She wondered what kind of reaction that would get.

If Suzuki made another move, Yang would drop the money and dash forward with her enhanced speed, pulling back a punch that fired off with the sound of a shotgun being fired. Nothing life threatening, but god taking that to the gut wouldn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Suzuki smirked at the response. She had to figure that the other would be prepared for confrontation. Robbing a bank in bank in broad daylight took courage that had to be backed up by something. Suzuki took a step forward, causing the criminal to drop the cash bag and charge. Perfect.

As the villain closed in, Suzuki cast an illusion. At the full speed Yang was running, without superhuman reflexes it'd be hard to tell what was happening. The girls punch would seem to hit Suzuki in the gut full force, but right after the illusion would dispel. When Yang slowed to a speed where everything was clear, Suzuki would be behind her, swinging her sword to the girls back, looking to test this armor.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:50 pm

Yang didn't even try to predict her movements. She was pretty fast, and her illusion was actually quite convincing. She would be a great addition to the team, but now to test her combat ability. She stood up as the sword connected with her armor, bouncing off with a very loud metallic noise as she turned to look at her. "You need a lot more than that if you want to even dent me." She said, cocking her gauntlets.

She followed up on the sword swing with several of her own jabs. With any luck, Suzuki would still be recovering from the shock the sword would likely send through her arms.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm

The armor held up, and the next thing Suzuki felt was her arm tingling to the point where she nearly dropped her sword. Her eyes caught the incoming attacks before they were even launched, noticing how the other girl's body shifted subtly she'd already traced where the punches would head before they were launched. "I see."

Suzuki leaned back quickly, barely feeling the jab graze her chin. A normal human would have taken too long to react, she imagined. The next wouldn't be easy to dodge, so Suzuki used her hand that wasn't ringing in pain to block the fist with her arm guard. It stung, but not as bad as it would have to take the hit properly. She then delivered a kick of her own towards Yang's gut, hoping to open up some space between the two.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:06 pm

Yang didn't even budge from the strike, but her kinetic backlash ability was ticking regardless. "I don't think you're trying hard enough kid!" She called out, throwing a punch that wouldn't have connected regardless. However, it did fire a burst of kinetic energy gathered by her powers, about as much as the sword strike had gathered for her earlier in the fight, so plenty to knock most people flat on their tailbone.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:32 pm

Things were getting a little more high stakes, Suzuki noticed. The girl reared back for a punch that seemed to hold intensity. Something bad was coming. The girl punched, but wasn't anywhere near hitting Suzuki, who raised her sword to attempt to block. "Aa. You take me pretty lightly. I might have to start trying at this rate. It was... a nice warm up, though."

She took a step backwards, putting about three feet between her and Yang. "Susano'o."

The monster appeared out of nowhere, a purple skeleton being covered in armor quickly. Suzuki kept her eye on Yang, thinking she might have had an idea of what was going on. Yang was holding back, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:52 pm

Yang sighed and stared at the monster. "OK, so now I'm getting this really distinct vibe that you have some kind of completely irrational problem with me." She muttered. She held up her biotech arm, and her fingers launched out, way too elastic for what they were, and way too fast. After they wrapped around the bones of the creature's ribcage, she yanked hard. A few tons of torque meant that those were coming off one way or another. "I don't appreciate giant skeletons in my city."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:19 pm

Suzuki raised a brow at the incoming fingers. No way fingers would be strong enough to do damage, right? Wrong. As the Susano'o was forming, the fingers started ripping off the purple rib cage. Thinking fast, Suzuki had the monster reach its hand to grab the fingers in front of her. It yanked back with nearly 800 pounds of force, trying to pull Yang off the ground.

"Your city? This city hasn't belonged to criminals in quite some time, kid."
Suzuki said, her tone dry and sarcastic as she used Yang's words against her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Yand barely budged, and her arm came off like it was nothing. Yang screamed in pain and the arm seemed to collapse in the creature's grip. The reality was it was just that flexible. The palm opened, now holding the pieces of ribcage it had managed to rip off, and it fired a beam, like a sonic cannon, directly through the hole made by the missing bones, and directly at Suzuki.

Yang used her free arm and grabbed a couple of bolas grenades from her weapons, tossing them in just in case Suzuki decided to try and dodge, although hopefully what remained of the creature's ribs would prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:36 pm

Suzuki wasn't sure what was happening, but the way the detached arm was moving it looked like an attack. When the palm started to glow, she moved to dodge. In her vision she also saw her opponent preparing another attack. Bothersome. Suzuki decided to dodge while staying inside the Susano'o...

Only she didn't have room to dodge completely. The beam caught her shoulder and hurt badly. Suzuki was pushed back, the bolas hitting the purple skeleton just before it disappeared. "Hmpf."

Suzuki frowned at her opponent, trying to give her right arm a test squeeze only to find it limp. Probably dislocated. It seemed they were both down an arm now. That was no good.

"You're pretty tough... Not many criminals can keep up with me."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Yang stood back up and her arm expanded outward, reuniting with her shoulder. With a display of its strength she pulled the bone creature's hand from its wrist, tossing it to the side. "I've fought way worse than you kid." She said, stretching a bit. "But I guess that's enough, didn't mean to hurt you." She laughed and pulled down her hood to reveal her actual identity. No one ever suspects the blonde bombshell to be the sinister figure! No one!

"I'm Yang." She said with a considerably less warped voice. "And I'd offer a handshake but instead we should probably get that looked at, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)   Making a Withdrawal (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a Withdrawal (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next