Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barYou Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barYou Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Caught Me (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 7:23 pm

Emily blinked when he said they were almost there. Almost where!? They were almost at the city limits!! She meowed in horror and looked at him like he was crazy when he told her to change back into her kitten form. But there was honestly no time to argue. The girl looked in front and behind them and meowed under her breath. "I-i have about 20 more minutes of kitty time before I have to recupe..." But she knew how fast he was. Though that didn't change the fact that it was super easy for her to transform from fear. Then a thought hit her and she went wide eyed, meowing at him to pick her clothes up this time!
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 9:23 pm

"Ok, take a deep breath," he said and turned to her, his eyes were shimmering bright and his body was vibrating. Hunter drove halfway down the bridge and veered off the side, making it appear as though he was diving the vehicle into the bay. In actuality he had rolled down the window and grabbed hold of both the female and her clothes. He quickly ran out and across the hood of the car, then down the road before anyone could notice what had happened. The speed was incredible and even the confident young man seemed to struggle to keep it up. He blurred down the road and back towards the police station, everything appeared to be standing still as they moved at these speeds.

Once they reached the police station he dropped the cat girl and grabbed both his knees hunched over. "One sec," he panted. He pulled out the officer's keys he had stolen and entered inside the station. The officers stationed there were still watching the stolen cruiser plummet into the bay and paid no heed to Hunter enter in uniform with a kitten. He walked to the prison wing and walked to the holding cell. "I had to make one hell of a scene to rescue you guys."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Emily looked up at him as he began to vibrate and went wide eyed, meowing sharply as he grabbed her, and luckily her clothes too. The kitten didn't mean to, but she clawed at him to get a better grip as he ran out of the dropping car. The little one meowed at the top of her lungs and as they passed by people, they would only be able to hear an undistinguishable high pitched sound.

Once they arrived at the station, the kitten was still holding onto Hunter for dear life and shook violently. However, she also knew now not to make a sound so that the cops didn't get suspicious. When they arrived at the jail cell, her eyes went wide again and she looked up at Hunter confused, thinking he seemed to be more of the loner type, like Fenrir. But she guessed not. The kitten then looked back at the boys they were apparently rescuing and shivered again, wondering how they would make it out.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm

The teenagers looked normal enough and as soon as they saw Renegade they both perked up. "What took you so long Runner?" One boy said.

"Ya," another chimed in. "You're our runner. Need to be quicker."

"And you guys need to not get caught. Good thing you didn't use your abilities though, they kept you locked in here instead of the meta-wing."

He unlocked the gate with the cops keys and huddled together with the two teens around a corner. "Be right back guys," Hunter said then grabbed the cat girl by the nape and speed ran her to the nearest desk by the officers and then back to the corner.

Hopefully the girl could distract them. Hunter's speed was nearly gone. Even that small burst run just now wasn't fast enough, had the cops been looking he would've been caught. "I need a few minutes guys."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:30 pm

The kitten went wide eyed as she was sat on the man's desk and started to shiver, her ears and tail laying as flat as physically possible. Her mind was racing, wondering what in the world that guy was thinking...

Then it occurred to her. This was a break out. She had read enough comics to know exactly what role she had. Distraction.

On the other hand, the kitten looked to the doors and knew she could just leave and the cops would just be confused at most. However, Hunter still had her clothes... and kind of had rescued her.

The little one nodded to herself and began to meow loudly, hoping to get their attention and keep it. Her heart was racing, but she tried to be as cute and cuddly as possible to have all their eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:05 am

The police officers were surprised and confused, they approached the cat as the TV showed the police at the bridge attempting to figure out if the car theif had drowned in the submerged cruiser. Hunter saw they were distracted and attempted to make a move but ended up nearly falling over instead. The boys grabbed him and laid him against the wall.

"Catch your breath man," one said.

"We got this," said the other. Then he turned into cloud of mist while the other transformed his body into electricity and entered an electrical socket. The light exploded all around the police station, darkening the room. Then the mist rolled in. The cops took out heir firearms but it was too late to save themselves. They began coughing profusely from within the mist. They ran around in the dark looking for an exit until finally the police officers fell unconscious.

The lights flipped back on moments later and out of a broken fixture an arc of electricity shot down to the floor and reformed one boy while the mist came together and formed the other. "Didn't hurt your cat bro, no worries."

Hunter zipped by them and took hold of Emily in his arms. "Didn't hurt the cat, but you couldn't do that during the heist?"

"You gotta let that go, bruh."

"Yeah whatever," Hunter said and ran both boys outside to the nearest tall building in two trips. "Alright so what're you two doing now?"

"Probably heading back to the academy," one said and then was elbowed by the other in the rib.

"IDIOT! We're not supposed to say anything." The other snarled.

"What don't you think they need a runner?"

"Look," Hunter said tapping his foot. Small talk was so boring for the speedster. "Whatever you're talking about, you know how to reach me. Contact me later and I'll check it out. Until then, remember you guys owe me - one each."

Before they could reply Hunter was gone. Faster than the wind, he had sped off and ran into midtown. He stopped at a pair of steps leading up to a fancy complex. "Take you home in a second kit-kat, just need to check on my home. You should come in - it overlooks the city."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Caught Me (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2