Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
You Caught Me (Open) Vote_lcapYou Caught Me (Open) Voting_barYou Caught Me (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
You Caught Me (Open) Vote_lcapYou Caught Me (Open) Voting_barYou Caught Me (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

You Caught Me (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character
Name: The Heir of Excalibur
Code Name: The Heir
Villain or good guy?: Evil

You Caught Me (Open) Empty
PostSubject: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:31 pm

Hunter was bored. Bored out of his mind, not because he wasn't doing something interesting mind you - he was currently performing a Jewlery heist - but because it was taking so long for the alarms to sound. The teenage bodied super theif sat at the steps of the store with a burlap sack full of jewles At his side. He rested against the bag and checked his watch. "What the hell man?" he said. To be fair it had only been 89 seconds since he broke through the top window, only after speed running up the side of the building, and snatched everything inside. He even waved to the camera at one point revealing the robber to be a boy dressed in casual clothes and no mask. "Boring, boring, boring these cops are so freakin slow!" He watched as the lights in the distance made their way to him. Each revolution of the blue and red lights on top of each cruiser seemed to take a full 60 second rotation of a clock hand as far as he was concerned. This curse was the worst - living eternity with the perception of a man that could move over 500 miles per hour was a fate he wouldn't wish upon anybody.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:49 pm

Emily was on her way home from her part time job. She had even just gotten paid! Though it didn't actually matter. None of the money she made actually got to her. It was all direct deposited into her mother's account and she never even saw a penny of it. The girl sighed and pulled her hoodie down on her face to better hide her ears.

When she passed by the jewelry store and saw a boy sitting on the steps with a sack, she blinked. Then she looked and saw the sirens, which to her were moving at a very quick pace. Her eyes went wide and she looked again at the boy, alarmed. "D-did you steal those jewels?? And you're just sitting here?? Shouldn't you run!?" The girl just simply didn't understand why he was sitting here, not that she actually cared one way or the other. The lights were getting closer and closer and her heart began to pound in her chest. They always made her scared. She went wide eyed and meowed sharply.

In front of him now was a little silver kitten in a pile of clothes.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:37 pm

A girl was approaching. He had noticed her coming long ago but hadn't paid much heed to her. Everything about the female was already annoying. The dumbfounded look on her face as she slowly put together what was going on and trying to comprehend the reason behind it in the time it would've taken him to come up with a plan of action and a back up plan to that one. Even the syllables slowly rolling out of her mouth meandering to his ears made her seem like an autism patient trying to express themself. However he did know this wasn't the case. "Look---you're a cat?" He turned to the female to shoo her away but found she had transformed.

Hunter was a man that couldn't be caught off guard by a bullet coming at his blind side, but that was something he wasn't quite ready for. He kneeled over and poked the cat with his finger. "Murrrrr~"

FREEZE!

"Oh they're finally here," - actual cop response time had been 1 minute and 45 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:52 pm

The kitten meowed as she saw the police pull up and get of the car, telling the boy to freeze. She looked up at him with scared out of her mind. She tried to get all of her clothes together and pushed them onto his feet, hoping he would pick them up and get out of this mess quickly. Her timing had been off lately and she wasn't sure if she had five or thirty minutes until she changed back to human form. To her that was an extremely short amount of time. There was no way he would be able to get out of all of this in that time. And there was even less of a chance of her being able to drag her clothes away to a good hiding spot in that time. And whose to say the cops hadn't seen her transform and try to take her away too!? The kitten kept meowing up at the guy, wondering what to do. Sometimes she really did feel like an autism patient...
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Hunter saw the girl's clothes and smiled. He picked up the outfit and threw them about. He flailed his hands and snarled acting like a crazy person.

I SAID FREEZE!

He slyly picked up the cat girl and stuffed her in his bag with the stolen goods. "I surrender, please don't shoot!" Hunter lifted up his hands and put them behind his back. "I'm just off my meds."

The cops seemed confused but arrested the boy anyway while reading him his rights. Both Hunter and the burlap sack of jewels were thrown in the back off the car. Minutes later they were on their way to the station. During the last two minutes Hunter had taken a nap. He didn't seem too worried by his actions.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Emily hissed when she saw him throw her clothes all over the place and tried to get away, but the boy was way too quick. The kitty was in the bag before she even knew she was being picked up. What was going on??

As they were thrown into the back of the cop car, the kitten started to meow over and over and over again. She had no idea how long it would be before she changed back and she really didn't want it to be in the back of a police car with a guy sitting right next to her that she didn't know and already didn't like. He had just strewn her clothes everywhere! What was she going to do when she turned back!? She was hyperventilating and had to pop her head out of the sack to breathe.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:06 pm

When Emily popped her feline head out the bag she would come face to face with Hunter. A finger was placed to his pursed lips. "Shhh~" he said and pushed her back into the bag.

STOP ALL THAT RACKET!

The cops assumed he was the one meowing. Hunter growled back at them then chuckled. Once they reached the police station they opened the door and pulled him out. One pushed him along and the other grabbed the bag.

Keys located on his left hip. "3...2..." Hunter began to count down as they walked away from the squad car. "Annnnd..." Within an instant a whirlwind of actions occurred. Hunter slipped from the officer's grip and swirled around him. The officer was now nearly naked and Hunter was in his clothes, additionally the officer was handcuffed. A navy blue blur then swiftly moved to the other officer took the bag from him and instead replaced it with a gun pointed at himself. The next thing Emily knew she was in the passenger seat of the cop car with Hunter driving it away from the scene. The boy was also dressed in the stolen cop uniform. "So," Hunter said. "What's your story catgirl?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:14 pm

The kitten hissed as he pushed her back into the bag and went to bite his hand, but he was just way too quick. The little one curled into a ball and just shivered as they were driven for what seemed like forever. She kept thinking about what she was going to do if she changed back. It could happen at any moment and she was scared to death at the thought.

When they got to the station, she meowed slightly as she was picked up and tried to maintain a sense of equilibrium. She heard the boy count down and blinked, confused by what was about to happen. And then it happened all at once and her head was spinning by the time he was done.

The little kitten popped her head out of the bag as she realized everything had stopped and looked up at Hunter, just meowing at him when he asked what her story was. It was apparent that she couldn't speak English while in this form. Luckily, the boy wouldn't have to wait very long... For a normal human, anyway.

The girl transformed within thirty seconds after he had asked her his question. She squealed and tried to cover herself up as much as physically possible with her clothes nowhere to be seen. Her tail wrapped up around her breasts and hands went down to block view from another very important part of herself. Her cheeks were crimson red and ears flat on her head. "I-idiot!! Y-you threw away my clothes!!" She dumped the sack on the floorboard and used that to cover up better.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Hunter laughed himself silly as she transformed and called him an idiot. "I was wondering what would happen if I did that." He suddenly made sharp turn. "Seatbelt."

He looked over to her and rolled his eyes. "Fine." He opened the car door and dashed out then within three seconds he was back with her clothes. "Sorry it took so long, some homeless lady had them on."

He checked his rear view mirror. "No cops on our tail, good thing I took their radios and keys too, huh?" He didn't have the heart to tell her the movements she made to cover herself up, to him, were basically in slow motion. But in any case he wasn't into kids like that. "You can call me Rose, Hunter Rose."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 8:48 pm

Emily meowed as he took the sharp turn and was slammed against the window. She growled at the guy she was in the car with and quickly put her seatbelt on. When he ran out of the car, she went wide eyed and didn't have time to yell at him before he was back with her clothes. The girl just blinked and bit her lip. She didn't have a choice. He would think she was moving in super slow motion as she was getting dressed, but she was honestly going as quick as she possibly could.

Finally, she let a sigh of relief escape her lips as she was clothed and back in human form. The final touches were to wrap her tail around her waist like a belt and tuck her ears into her hoodie. "...There..." She looked up at him with her big golden eyes and pouted.

"I-I would say it's nice to meet you, Hunter... B-but that would be lying..." She sighed and hugged her knees to her chest. "...I'm Emily Thomas... C-can you please just take me home?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 am

"Ouch," he said in response to her insult. "Well Emily, it's nice to meet you sure I'll take you home." He made a turn and headed towards the resedential district. "Ya know when you changed back I thought you'd be sporting fur, instead it was a nice set of---" Hunter slammed on the breaks. It was a police blockade. "Looks like they made me. Sorry you're gonna be late getting home." Rubber burned cement as the squad car backed up and spun into an intersection just barely missing four cars. "Aye, that was close! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:43 am

As soon as he agreed to take her home so swiftly, she felt like a total jerk for being mean to him. She was about to apologize when he started talking again. The boy seemed like he was speedy gonzales... Though, to be fair, he was. She had witnessed that he was a speedster a few times at this point.

The girl blushed as he almost finished his sentence, and then grabbed the panic bar above the passenger seat and squeaked as he slammed on brakes right in front of the blockade. Her eyes then went wide as he pulled an extremely risky maneuver to get out of it and almost crashed them, screaming at the top of her lungs.

When they were in the clear, she was gasping for air, clutching her chest and feeling her heart go 90mph. After a few seconds of deep breathing though, she was able to calm down enough to growl at him. "A, I was going to apologize, but never mind! I really do wish I had never met you! B, of course I'm not "sporting fur", I'm not a full cat, idiot! And C, I don't live in the Residential District, I live down Crash Alley!!" She meowed and huffed. The girl had never been this vocal before. She bit her lip as her ears drooped and she sighed. "...S-sorry... I-I'm sure you're a nice guy... I-I'm just a scaredy cat..."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 1:52 pm

For most people her talking and driving at over 95 miles per hour would've been hard to multitask. However for a speedster like himself they might as well have been strolling. He drove down back allies and flew over construction ramps in this wild police chase. "Oh, you live in crash alley? Where's that?" Out of all the insults she threw at him apparently the only thing that had registered was that tidbit. "Hold on." Hunter pumped the breaks as the police cruiser's tried to pit maneuver him, but he drifted out of the way by speeding up, turning, and pulling the emergency brake. Instead of jackkinfing Hunter's car the two patrol units crashed into each other. "WHOO!"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 4:58 pm

The girl never released her grip on the panic bar even a smidgen as he raced down narrow passageways and had them flying off ramps. Emily couldn't even concentrate on just watching the road and keeping her disguise together, much less be able to drive and talk! The neko's hoodie flew off and her tail unfurled from around her waist. She was meowing and squealing. She barely even heard his question and didn't bother to respond.

When he got out of them pinning him, she looked behind at the wreck he had caused, though she had to admit, it was kind of their own dumb fault. She growled and looked over at him with terror in her eyes. "W-will you please slow down? P-please??" Her ears seemed to be glued down to her head.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
JaK

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:07 pm

"No worries," he said glancing over to Emily. "We're almost there darlin'." He kept driving until they were nearing the bay bridge but it was blocked off as well and nearly every cop in the city was behind him now in a straight line of police cruisers. "You should probably change back into a cat now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Caught Me (Open)   You Caught Me (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Caught Me (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next