Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Voting_barSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Vote_lcapSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Voting_barSpooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 3:11 am

Naomi could practically feel the strike slicing through the air to cleave her skin. It was a strong, fast slice that would reach her in under two seconds. Leela was faster. Her shield came up, a strong pulsating globe of cobalt blue that shined as if alive. If radiated energy, conducting electricity would would put a little scorch on the edge of the BooegyMan's fingers. The metal of his blade connected with the shield and a small electric pulse imparted.

"You see the problem with us crazy people," Naomi toed Leela appraisingly, "is that we defy what's normal. You know that saying people who have nothing left to lose are the most dangerous to fight? Well if you lose your mind what's left of there to give? The other thing about crazy people is that their emotions tend to be volatile. Especially if you insult something of theirs. Kidnap it. Or attack the madwoman herself. Tell me, Reaper of Fear, do you know what I will do next?"

Dax scooped up Titus in a massive bear hug, swinging the boy around and crying out, 'My baby! My baby!' The maid costume must be making him off kilter. Dax was starting to look like he loved the little blue headed brother as much as Naomi. "Did you play nice while I was gone? Did you make friends? Did you fill your bag with candy? You did take candy from strangers tonight right? Today's the only time it's allowed. Ach! Wait until Naomi sees all the wear on your costume. She's probably playing with her food right now! Shall we go rescue the BooegyMan?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:34 am

( How you doing, Rawne? Is everything k?^^)

Bogey blinks as a shield pops up. Huh?Then he strikes it. ZZZZZZZZAAAPPP!! With a yelp, the Ripper reploid dances back, shaking his hand."Gah!!!! That hurt!!!!Blast them,installing pain sensors..."Then he let's out sarcastic clapping,his tall, skinny form coming out of the shadows as his face stretches into a menacing sneer, though the crumpled nose ruined the effect some."Oh, and what are you going to do,hmm? Oh,let me guess..You're going to beat the monster, you hero you, and go rescue the weakling."

One of the kids laugh as Titus is scooped up in a bear hug and swung about.Titus blinks, then hugs back,  nodding yes to all the questions, grinning happily.Then, he frowns."I....I dropped the candy when he grabbed me...I'm sorry.." Then the kids step up."We're coming with, right?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:41 pm

(Yeah I just keep hitting little rough patches and interruptions that keep me from the site)

Naomi smiled. Silly little Reploid! He underestimated her instability. So she tapped Leela on the head. The Robot Rabbit dropped her shield. Then Naomi turned her happy smile on the Reploid, lowering her center of gravity into a sprinting position and holding her arms out.

"I'm not going to kill you Reaper. I'm going to hug you."

Then she charged.

Dax put Titus back down and ruffled the boys hair. "That's alright. We don't need candy. It makes you all soft and squishy like Naomi. For now let's just get your friends out of here and back to their homes."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 10:09 pm

( K.^^ I'm glad you're ok.^^)

Bogey man blinks."....What." Then he's charged.The Ripper crouches down in wariness, trying to anticipate what was coming.

Toji smiles as Dax ruffles his hair, then blinks."Naomi isn't squishy..." Then Dax says let's get them home. The boy nods,nthen bites his lip."I hope big sister is k..."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:08 pm

Naomi rushed forward, wrapping her arms around the Reploid and soothingly stroked his hair.

"There there." She cooed. "I know no one loved you as a child but surely you'll be okay."

Dax took Titus by the hand, walking him out of the room and gesturing for the other kids to follow. There was no way that Dax was going to lead a group of kids (even if Titus was battle ready) into an altercation. Naomi would just have to manage on her own.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:51 pm

( I was thinking Bogey manages to get Titus again for a final confrontation. ^^But if you want, take him down in your next post.^^)

Bogey blinks, completely confused.".....What....are you doing?"He didn't get it...Was she trying to use physcology on him?Was this some secret technique?

Titus looks up, smiling as Dax takes his hand, and steps in close to his big brothers side. He was safe, and his friends were safe., and big sister will kick that jerks butt and be safe also.That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:24 pm

((We can run into them accidentally. I'll set up the confrontation. Just...follow the psycho I guess.))

Naomi grinned. "Now that you are good and confused, you'll have a slower reaction time so..." she slapped him on the back of the head and took off running, "You're it!"

Tag was the best, she mused, bolting down the halls. Was this considered playing with her food though? Even though she wasn't going to eat the guy?

Dax heard the pounding of footsteps resonate down the hallway, getting louder. He ushered the other kids into the room. It was best they were introduced to Naomi...gently, he thought. Titus, however, Dax didn't bother tucking away. He had been adopted by Naomi afterall.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Bogey blinks as she smacks him in the back of the head and heads off."..........YAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!" Deploying his handsythes, he chases after her, growling."I'll catch you and masks sure you never the light of day again!!You'll be miiiiiine!!!"

Titus looks up as he hears footsteps. Recognizing the pattern, he bounces happily, before rushing out to meet her."Big Sister!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Naomi rounded the corner. Oh look it was Titus and Dax! "Weapons out, we got ourselves one (*#&$) off Booegy Man!" When she reached them Naomi stopped, turned on her heel, and stood shoulder to shoulder with them, creating a wall of people in the hallway, already battle stance ready, the small rabbit by her feet was primed for battle.

Dax did the same, kicking off his high heels and lowering his center of gravity, the energy of the pulse cannons in his wrists buzzing for vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Titus glomps his big sister, then nods as she yells to get into position. He tries to form his buster and armor, but growls. That blasted cuff...Said forced jewelry flashes red, keeping him from using his geared abilities. He bites Hus lip, and grabs his helmet off his head. Worked last time...

Bogey comes screeching around the corner, roaring as razor sharp teeth project from his mouth, his face seeming to crack apart.The hand sythes glint darkly in the low lighting. Spotting them, the reploid let's out a slow,menacing chuckle, only to narrowly dodge a thrown Met helmet."HA!!!! NOT THIS TIME, YOU LITTLE FRE-"Gong!! The helmet rebounds, smacking him in his head, and he staggers toward. As the boy let's out a victorious giggle, he twitches.".......Enough." He holds a hand, and Titus's metal arm jerks forward. Titus reaches out to the one closest, and B.M increases the effect,bringing the bracelet and thus Titus towards him before the boy could grab hold. As a shadowy,organic looking arrow forms around his hand, the Ripper points it at Titus's head, covering his mouth and pressing the boy against him."I'm taking him, and you're not doing a thing, unless of course you want our scientists to have to harvest whatever's left after I fire?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:00 pm

Naomi scooped up a heel off the ground and chucked it at the Reploids head while Dax sulked over his newly ruined heel (how did he even find one in his size?). At the same time she shouted a command to Leela. The rabbit's eyes glowed and locked on to the foreign technology around Titus's wrist. Shooting out a small laser, she located the primary function circuitry and fried it. Meanwhile Dax was well worked up into a rage over his heels. Black lady pumps that size were expensive. Releasing out a roar of rage he charged the Reploid, sailing through the air to tackle like a puma cat.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:50 pm

The heel gets him right in the forehead, and he jerks back. As he does so, Titus remembers his lessons, raising his foot and stomping down...hard. Bogey let's out a strangled yell, hopping on one foot, and the boy slips out of his hold as Leela disables the cuff, which shortly bursts as the Wolf Buster comes into being. Seeming to snarl, it puts two Yips in the knees, and as Titus runs towards Naomi the Ripper was Body Slammed by a angered giant. He falls to the ground, but points the Nightmare Arrow at the young Geared. Fortunately, Titus instinct fully puts up his Armor,so the nasty weapon shattered against durable metal. The boy finally reaches his sister, and wedges in close beside her, pointing his buster at Bogey.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:49 pm

Dax, activating the two cannons in his palms, straddles the Booegy man and delivers a cascade of blows down on his face. He accented each punch with, "Don't-touch-my-little-brother-you-stupid-freak!" Naomi let Titus look for a minute, let him observe the extent to which the Daemons would fight for him. But Dax was far gone in his anger and Naomi knew it would be frightening. They weren't good people. They were just people.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Titus's eyes widen as Dax goes nuts. No-one...no one that he could remember had ever been so mad for him before. But it soon became scary. He whimpers, hiding his face in Naomi's side, and shaking slightly as his armor and weapon disappears.

Bogeyman screeches, trying to wack at Dax as his face is hammered in,but the arm waves around uncontrollably."E-e-enough, human..Enough...That hurts...Stop..." His eyes glow gold, then begins to fade as he goes into shutdown, the dangerous weapon and hand falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Naomi turned Titus around to face he end of the hallway. Dax was a tank, but he was also a berserker. She crept up behind him and laid a hand on his shoulder. Dax froze, tensing up, and then realized the havoc he had wreaked on the Reploid. He looked back...Naomi, Titus they were both there. They were both fine.

"It's alright now Dax." Naomi assured him. "No one's going to take us away from you. No one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)   Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spooooooooky( Soul Gear Holloween Special)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next