Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul Eater Rp thread Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul Eater Rp thread Vote_lcapSoul Eater Rp thread Voting_barSoul Eater Rp thread Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul Eater Rp thread

Go down 
+2
foalfire
Hellbreaker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul Eater Rp thread Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 pm

Arashi stared up at the Academy, sighing."Man, so ungroovy. I'm supposed to be assigned to a Meister right about now, so where are they. Such a drag....." He shrugged, amusing himself by causing the naginata blade appear in the middle of his forehead."Behold, I am the one horned minituar, wahahahaha!!!" Getting bored of that, he leans against the wall, whistling a lazy tune.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Amu swung a heavy pack over her shoulder and glanced down at her palm, reading the directions on her hand for the seventh time that minute. She sighed as she looked up at the building before her. She was assigned to become a Meister in this school. She was excited, but looked bored on the outside. Suddenly her dark eyes changed and she let out a loud laugh. "Oh man! This is going to be awesome! I wonder who we'll be teamed up with! OH!!!! I hope their a really cool weapon!" She started to punch the air making 'pow pow pow' sounds then stopped mid punch as her eyes changed again.

"Uma, seriously, we decided I was going to take the first day. I'm more level headed then you are." Amu sighed, brushing a bit of hair back over her eyes as they changed color again.

"Amuuu, you always get to take the first day of everything though. Let me do it for once!" The cheerful voice whined.

The eye color switched again from blue to green and Amu growled at her other half "I take the first day because you always frighten people with your overly hyper habits. I take the first day because I remember to warn people about our situation. You don't." she paused, as if waiting for a responce but finally sighed as none came. She brushed her hair back into place and shrugged the pack back onto her shoulder. She used her other hand to straighten out the long striped sleeves of her shirt and took a deep breathe. Then putting on the best poker face she walked up the stairs and looked at her hand and groaned. Sweat had smeared the name of the weapon they were supposed to met. with out that she would be lost. She sighed and wiped the ink across her denim pants and pulled a name tage out of her pocket and attached it to her shirt. On it it read Amu in neat writing and then /Uma in bright pink cursive ink. Under it was the printed words "Meister". She hoped no one would ask her about the two names until she was unpacked and settled but doubted that would happen. She glanced over at a boy as she reached the top of the steps and shrugged, figuring he may be able to help her find who she was looking for.

"Uh, excuse me. Maybe you could help me. I don't remember the name of who I was suppost to meet here. Maybe you could help me find an office or something?" She asked calmly and almost monotoned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:35 pm

As if he came out of nowhere, a voice came from next to Arashi One horned Minotaur? Is that supposed to be a joke? if Arashi looked in the direction of the voice he would see a very handsome yet unamused face with black hair, black eyes and black clothes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Arashi blinked, leaning in as he let the naginata blade vanish to examine the girl's name tag.".................Welp, thanks for showing up, new partner. Names Arashi. So, how many pies are you willing to stomp?" He waited expectedly for the girls answer.He looked at the overly serious guy."Yep, cool cat. Gotta amuze myself some how."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Amu's eyes shimmered and changed to blue and she eagerly gripped Arashi's hand and shook it excitedly. "Hi! I'm Uma, nice to met you partner! So what was that about pies?" She shook her head and let go of Arashi's hand.

"Hey! What did I say about letting me take the first day to explain us to every one! I told you not to come out till we were settled any way!" Amu's eye's switched back to blue again.

"Oh, but he said Pies! and he's my partner to! I should met him to!" the overly cheerful voice of Uma exclaimed. Her eyes darted back to green and she growled. "yeah! you will but now you've probably convinced him we're crazy! Grrr! If you scare him off we'll be kicked out of the school! Do you want that?" Her eyes switched again and she paused and blinked, "I don't think they would kick us out. Maybe assign us a new partner." She looked at Arashi and smiled cheerfully,"besides, he's not scared off, are ya?"

Amu took over again and sighed,"if you keep talking he will be." she cleared her throat and waited as if listening to a reply then sighed again. "What ever, any way... Sorry bout that. She's a bit excitable. I'm Amu and she's Uma. We're basically two halves of the same person. So yeah, sorry if that surprised you. But we are a good person and practiced fighters and eager to learn more." She said this in a calm almost monotoned voice again.

Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Alex put his hands in his pocket and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 2:56 pm

Paige stands on one of the pointy tops of the school roof watching the new students file into the school grounds with a straight face. Paige had joined the Academy quite some time ago an was one of the few weapons called the Autonomous Weapon that didn't need a meister to fight. Paige liked to be alone most of the time so it worked for her but it saddened her a bit to learn that without a partner shed never get to her full potential as a weapon. Paige wasn't planning on confronting any of the new students she just looked to watch people with out them knowing sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Max walked up the stairs of the school with a book he was reading, which was pretty much covered his entire face. As he got to the last step, he closed it quickly, memorizing the page he was on immediately. He took a quick glance at his classmates, and smiled softly at the liveliness. This would be a fun year. He was a meister without a weapon, but not because many where compatible with him. Knowing his personality, he should have been able to match soul wavelengths with nearly anyone; it was his own unwillingness to even try that stopped him from getting a weapon. He could defend himself well enough however, being able to projet his own soul attacks with ease.

He looked up to someone standing at the top of one of the spikes. He shook his head and put his book right back his face. "You should get down from there. Be a shame if you hurt yourself." He honestly didn't care what happened to her, or really anyone else here, including himself, but he guessed it would be nice to at least give her an 'I told you so' if she was to fall.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Raya walked up the step to the academy. She walked in a way that had true confidence written all over it. She wasn't as much intimidating as people would think, she just says what's on her mind. Raya looked up to view the building and noticed a girl on the point of the building. She didn't say anything, she didn't wave, she didn't even make a note to remember her face.
Raya kept on walking until she was at the front door by some other students. She rolled her eyes while one of them made a scythe horn and joked around about it. Now, don't get Raya wrong, she loves a good joke, but she believes on the first day of school people should be more worried about school then joking off.
She brushed it off and looked at the doors, were they not aloud to go in yet?
"Are we not aloud to go in?" Raya asked to really no one.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:11 pm

Kai ran up the steps quickly, seeing that the rest of the class was gathering at the top of the steps. He finally got up the steps, but tripped, wobbling. He eventually balanced himself, and stepped up, looking at his classmates.

Sorry guys. Am I late?

Kai looked around, seeing name tags, and then looked down at his chest to make sure it was still there, sighing.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Uma ran up to Kai,"no your not late. At least I don't think so. Unless every one was late. But Amu is usually very good about being on time so I don't think your late since we just got here too." Uma said smiling. She held out an eager hand, but before Kai could shake it Amu took control again and pulled her hand back. "Sorry, Uma is a bit overly cheerful. Any way, no I do not beleive your late. though I'm not sure if we should go in yet or not or if we have to wait for a teacher or something." she explained in a tone completly different then Uma's bright and cheerful one. Her eye color switched again and Uma laughed.

"Well, I'm Uma and that is Amu. Its nice to meet you. Maybe we can be friends!" Uma said happily. As her eye color switched and Amu came back she sighed, "what do I have to do to get you to behave? Your going to scare every one away you know."

"I am not, if there afraid of any one it'll be you cuz your so dark and monotoned!" Uma replied.

Amu growled,"I am not dark, I just know when you should act calm and this is one of those times!"

Uma stuck her tongue out though it didn't do much good, since you really can't stick your tongue at yourself. She then laughed and turned back to Kai,"so are you a meister or a weapon? Oh! Do you have a partner yet? We just met our partner over there," she pointed over at her partner and waved at him happily, not really caring if he waved back.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:53 pm

Kai looked at the person who approached him, and apparently, she had multiple personalities. She said he wasn't late; or at least she was fairly sure that he wasn't, and said they weren't sure if they should go in yet or not.

Well, has anyone tried the door? If we're locked out, then we probably shouldn't go in. He shrugged.

The cheerful voice introduced herself as Uma and the less cheery one introduced herself as Amu. It was a bit weird, but Kai nodded as if he understood. They asked if they could be friends.

Sure. I'm Kyte Avytrius. My middle name's Akairyū, though, so I like to go by Kai.

They then asked if he was a meister or weapon, and if he had his partner yet. Kai rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, grinning.

Eh...well, I'm a meister, and I don't have a partner yet. Still looking.

They introduced their partner, and Kai looked, waving himself.

Well...good for you.

He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Max heard a voice not to far from him, and without even having to look up, her walked right next to the girl without any complications. He was very well practiced in walking without using his eyes. He barely tore his eyes from his book to glance at the girl, but he only really saw a bit of her cheek.
"We probably could, but," He ran a hand through his hair, with a light grin on his lips. "what's the purpose of getting to school early?"
He looked right back down to his book, but he didn't care if he got a response from the girl. His eyes flickered from the words he was reading to the page number, as he didn't know if anyone was going to bother him. He would have been quite displeased if someone where to startle him and make him lose his page.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:01 pm

Alex looked at all the people, but he didn`t look for long.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Raya overheard a conversation and peeked over to see one girl talking to a guy. It looked like a regular conversation, but every time the girls eyes change color she changed in personality. Raya chuckled as she fought with herself and decided she should say something, but the guy said something that caught her attention.
Raya turned towards them and smiled. "I honestly don't know when we are going in." Raya said is a forward manner. "But I think I just might push these doors open to find out." Raya announced eagerly.
She looked at the boy with the book and scowled. "What are you reading?" Raya asked shoving her face right into his boo, purposely trying to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Rp thread   Soul Eater Rp thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Rp thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next