Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barCafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:02 am

Nina would think carefully after Cain responded "hmmm...I haven't seen any yet but I'll keep an eye out and I'll go search on the internet later, it would be really nice to have a local café to just chill out at on my time off, plus it would give all my loyal followers somewhere nice to read their comics and stuff" she said, she was still trying to remember if she had seen anywhere for sale "there has to be some place for sale around here, it's Midtown, businesses are sprouting up and moving on all the time" she said thoughtfully as she drummed the end of her pen to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Cain nodded gently as she listened to Nina speculate about places for rent around Midtown. She offered her help to find her a place and said that Midtown was always bustling, so there ought to be a place close by. "Well as long as it isn't too far out of the way. We won't be nearly as successful if we have to set up too far away from each other," Cain reasoned, taking a bite of her cake.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Nina nodded calmly "if we can't find anything...we can always make room" she said, a sinister gleam in her eye "that competition across the street has been living in my shadow for far too long, if we need to, we could find a way to...move them onto greener pastures" she said in a darker tone of voice before taking a sip of her tea before clearing her throat "but it might not come to that if they're lucky" she added, now in her usual light tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Cain blinked in Nina's direction as she suggested that they make room for her cafe...and yes, she did it very subtly, but she was indeed suggesting they do something to the building, to which Cain could only find herself giggling.

"Well, I can take care of that myself if you really think that's the best course of action. It's the least I can do for all of the help that you've been giving me so far."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Nina would finish off her cake and took another sip of tea "if we can't find any other buildings nearby, then I wouldn't mind less competition" she said calmly "I'm just saying that's all" she added innocently "also being across the street from each other, we'd be like neighbours, it'd be fun" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 4:28 am

Cain smiled gently and finished her cake as well. "Yes, Nina, I think I get what you're saying," she said politely. "Well, we'll see how it works out then. I think I need to be getting back home," she began, standing up. "Are you going to be introducing me to this cute boyfriend of yours?" she teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Nina would stand up when Cain said that she'd better be getting back home, she then asked if she'd be introducing her to her cute boyfriend which made Nina laugh "eventually yes, but let's see if he'll stick around first" she said as she would walk with her friend to the door "feel free to come back any time, it's nice having people around to chat" she added happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 am

OOC: I suppose this will be the last post, unless you have anything you wanted to add.

Cain chuckled a little as Nina said she was going to wait to see if her new boyfriend stuck around. "With you, honey? He'd be an absolute fool not to," she teased gently, before going downstairs. "I'll make sure to come around more! And maybe we'll talk about that space issue sometime soon?" She then made her way for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)   Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Dilemmas (Emmz) (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2