Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oops (Alpha) Vote_lcapOops (Alpha) Voting_barOops (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oops (Alpha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Ella was sent on her first solo mission and was really excited about it. The past week had given her the thrill of running away, trying new things, even if these things weren't technically.. legal.. However, she was having the time of her life! The adrenaline rush was worth the chance of getting caught. It was like she was unstoppable!
On top of this, Mr.Black seemed to give her more and more dangerous missions. The witness protection, drag race, and now this, Recon on a drug dealer. Sure it wasn't the most glamorous thing for a 16 year old girl to be doing, but it's better than looking for a stray...

Now, she was walking around the crummiest part of Crash Alley in a black hoodie and jeans, hopefully blending in with the crowd. Her hood was up as well, due to her hair being a good target if someone wanted to grab her. The only thing she had on her was her almost dead phone and some pepper spray. Bringing any valuables was stupid, especially if you are a small female like Ella.
She had been tailing this guy for a while, not sure what to do except watch him. She kept a good distance away and stopped dead when she watched him throw something into a dumpster then continue his journey. This was her chance!

Ella would casually walk towards the dumpster and look up at the monstrous green bin before her, letting out a sigh. This was gross, dumpster diving wouldn't be consider thrilling if you asked her.
She would jump up and grab the edge, pulling herself so that her lower half was up in the air just in case she needed to fall back.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:15 am

Well, as nice it would have been for Ella to get closer to her goal, it seemed that a higher power, ironically, had other plans. The drug dealer did not get far from the dumpster, when Ella might hear the gurgling of his throat. A certain bespectacled imp stood there, the dealer held aloft in a single, clawed hand. The sharp nails had penetrated the young man's skin, and into his windpipe, which was what was causing the gurgling noise, and blood dripped to the floor below them.

The demon grinned wide to his victim. "Well, unfortunately for you, buddy, I'm feeling very kill-y today! Sorry~" he said, and at that very moment, both George and the dealer erupted in blue flames. The hellspawn cackled maniacally, watching the guy basically melt, skin dripping and burning away, then the muscle, and all that was left was a skeleton. The flame died, and the black bones fell, crumbling quite comically almost before they even hit the ground. "Guess he couldn't handle the heat...hehe," the devil murmured, throwing in a little giggle at the end.

Although George probably wouldn't care if someone saw him murder another person, he did happen to notice he wasn't alone in this alley. In fact, from what he could see at this angle, it was a lady...bottom pointing out of a dumpster. Momentarily, his flames grew embarrassingly larger, and he grinned wider. He sauntered over, his flames dying off as he leaned on the green metal of the dumpster. "Heyyyy there," he said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:36 am

Ella was too far into the Dumpster to hear anything, that is she was until someone hit it and talked to her. She let out a squeal and almost fell in, catching herself last second. Using her upper body strength, she'd be able to lift herself from the dumpster and throw her head back, letting her long hair tumble out of the hood. Without meaning to, she'd let go and land next to the man, her face red with embarrassment. She didn't usually find herself meeting strangers while in a dumpster.
Realizing that she was a lot more obvious, Ella would stuff her hair back into her hood and attempt to look intimidating again.. even if she was only 5'2.

"Can I help you?" Was all she managed to say, crossing her arms and trying to stand her ground. That is, she was going to stand her ground until she saw a pile of bones behind him. "Oh my god!? How did I miss that!" She said with much confusion. Was she that dull that she'd pass a pile of bones without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:46 am

George blinked, looking behind him at the charred pile, which even now was still crumbling away. He lightly kicked the bones, and they collapsed instantly into black, sooty dust. The demon couldn't help but giggle. "That'd be the scummy low-life I just blasted away," he said, locking eyes with Ella. Looking full frontally at the girl was definitely a treat. George couldn't stop himself from slowly running his tongue over his lips.

"Call me George. Let's walk, shall we?" he said, offering his arm. Except he didn't really offer, he just hooked his arm around hers and started to walk along down the alley. He was firm, but he wasn't really trying to hurt her- though of course, the guy was clearly volatile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 am

Ella's eyes were wide when he said that he just did that. Was that an actual living breathing person, or was this guy just messing with her? Sure there were tons of weird things in Jump City, but there were also tons of crazy people, she didn't really know if she should believe him. Let alone if she wanted to believe him.. His ears were a bit off putting.
Before Ella could respond, he hooked arms with her and pulled her with him, not even giving her a chance for escape. All she did was take a deep breath and placed her hand on the pepper spray in her front pocket, she knew what she had to do if she needed to escape.

"Um.. George.. I was wondering if you could let me go back there.. I'm supposed to be doing something right now.." She asked kindly, her face still flushed red from the embarrassment of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:27 am

The imp didn't seem to catch on, and he really didn't seem to care. "Oh, it's whatever, y'know? I think this'll be a lot more fun," he said, clearing his throat. He glanced over to her, then had a funny idea. He'd start singing! But he needed a tune, some lines...Hmm. Why was Disney popping up in his head? Well, it could work.

George did not relinquish his grip on Ella's arm, and smiled, picking up a rusty dagger, gently pressing it to her cheek. "♪ Look at this stuff, isn't it neat? ♪" he began, and spread his fingers to reveal he actually had a few dozen varied weapons of varying levels of heinous appearance. "♪ Wouldn't you think my collection's complete...? ♪" he sang with a grin, and threw the knives down, skewering a handful of rats trying to flee away.

George span Ella around lightly, and when she eventually came to face him, he lit up in blue flame, but there was no heat this time, it was just kind of there. "♪ Wouldn't you think I'm the imp, The devil who has evverythiiing? ♪" And at that he grabbed her waist, and using his powerful legs he leaped, hitting the wall, then carried his momentum to wall-jump to the next rooftop. He grinned and with a now-free hand, still holding her waist, he gestured to the city in a wide movement of his arm.

"♪ Look at this place, with adventures yet unfaced, How many treasures can one cesspool hold? ♪" he sang, then turned, pulling Ella close, grinning devilishly. He dipped her low, staring deeply with red-rimmed, glowing pupils. "♪ Looking right here, you'd think he's got evverythiiing... ♪"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:00 am

She honestly had no idea what to do. Ella felt like she should be afraid of him, he was pressing weapons to her face, but she couldn't help herself from giggling and laughing. This past week was so serious, everything was life threatening and serious, she was tired of being so serious all of the time! Why not let this crazy guy sing to her for the time being? That is, until she had to pepper spray him.
Until then, she just didn't make sudden movements. This guy was off the rocker and if she showed any sign of struggle, who knows what would happen to him.

Ella tried to stay stiff, but was caught off guard when he spun her out then back into him, just laughing at the situation. She was supposed to be on a mission, but screw it, this was way more fun! It only added to the effect when he lit himself on fire.. without lighting himself on fire.
She would reach out and attempt to touch the flames but was cut off short by him grabbing her waist and jumping away. Ella would let out a surprised squeal and cling close to the guy, feeling weird sense her source of comfort in the air was... him...

When he showed off the city Ella couldn't help but get lost in the glare. Everything was so much more beautiful at night, the lights were more pretty, the dirt wasn't visible, everything was an adventure! She was literally being serenaded by a random dude who can catch on fire, that is the exact thing she needed in life.. something she didn't realize she needed until just a few seconds ago.
As she came back to reality, Ella would be pulled close to George. Then, to top everything off, he dipped her while finishing his song, only laughter coming out of her mouth. Her hood would fall back and her long blonde hair would spill out around her, She really couldn't believe what was going on.

"I'm sure you'd be a part of someones world if you didn't press weapons to their face." Ella said cheekily, still being dipped. "This has been wonderful, I am a sucker for Disney, but would you be so kind to take me back to the ground?" She asked again, looking back at him and trying to hide any sign of worry.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 pm

George stared for a long few seconds, taking in the fact she had long, blonde hair. He brought her back to her feet in one swift movement, pulling her close. He began to giggle some, his flame persisting. "I'm glad you knew the song~" he mused, his long black tail flicking back and forth. It was worth noting that the demon had 'horns' made of fire, extending from his forehead. The end of his tail was also ignited, like some kind of unholy Charizard.

The hellspawn gingerly placed his arm around her shoulders, pulling her to his side and approaching the ledge. "I'd take you back down, but let's be honest; it's all nasty and stuff down there. Besides, I doubt what you were doing was really all that important!" he said, smirking to her. Suddenly his hand slipped into her pocket, pulling out the pepper spray. He raised an eyebrow, looking the thing over.

Then, George's face turned somewhat serious. "Aw...you don't trust the people around here, do you?" he asked. He looked down at the alley, where there were now more people of the unsavory sort milling about. "Well, don't worry about them~" he said, tossing the can of pepper spray to the side and hopping down, swiftly taking Ella in his arms, bridal style.

They hit the ground with a soft thud, and the people around them jumped in fear, though it was somewhat lessened by the fact that, well, they lived in Jump City. Saw weird things all day. George was smiling again, looking around. "So much fuel for me to burn up~" he squealed. And suddenly, he did just that, fire first burning through the nearest drug dealer, then it leaped along the ground. A prostitute caught ablaze, and as she ran around, she bumped into others, the blue flame spreading to them. Soon all of the people in the alley were burning, trying to put themselves out, as their flesh turned to crispy, black soot, and they died. George couldn't stop from laughing, as himself and Ella were completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:21 pm

He still seemed friendly, despite looking like the spawn of Satan. It didn't help her uneasiness that not only was his fire making horns for him, but his tail was equally lit. Sure you see weird things in JumpCity, but when do you draw the line of being creeped out? I mean, he is serenading her while pressing weapons onto her face, that is pretty scary as it is.
Although he let her come back onto her feet, he wouldn't let Ella out of his grasp, his arm now around her shoulder. As he stepped closer to the edge, Ella thought about jumping off right there, she would be able to catch herself... well slow down the fall so that she doesn't injure herself. "I beg to differ." She said boldly, attempting to squirm her way out of his grasp.

Of course he'd put his hand in her pocket, pulling out her pepper spray. That was her only way of protecting herself, so when he went to throw it she would also attempt to grab it. "Well when you're my size you need things like this!" Ella told him with a pout, being swept off her feet once again. He would land with ease which was still off putting to Ella, why wouldn't this guy just leave her alone? She was supposed to be gaining intell, not dealing with his shenanigans.

When George lit the people on fire Ella screamed, jumping out of his arms. She would attempt to blow out his fire with her own wind, but it would most likely fuel the flames, not put them out. Ella couldn't do anything either, if she got to close who knows what would happen to her, before she could attempt to do anything the people would turn into ashes. She'd turn around at George in horror, not believing anything she saw. "How could you do that!?" She yelled at him.
Ella would go and attempt to punch him in the shoulder, even though her punch would feel like nothing to him. "Those were people! Living breathing people! That's not self defense!" She yelled at him angrily, reaching for her phone to call 911.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:16 pm

By now, the fire was spreading- to the point the buildings on either side were starting to catch alight. Upon receiving the blow from Ella, George only very slightly stumbled, if anything out of natural habit rather than actually being forced back. He looked very slowly towards Ella, the light of the flames causing a white glare on his glasses, hiding his eyes from the girl's view.

"...Why the ever-loving hell would I give a crap about those people?" he asked, then began to giggle, then cackle, then laugh maniacally, his laughter seemingly capable of shaking the world around him, they carried so much weight...terrifying, flame-engulfed weight. George's laughter died off, and his gaze continued to rest on Ella.

George pulled out a pistol, and it hung in his hand, aloof almost. Then, he spoke, "...I really only killed them because I thought it'd be fun." George lazily began to step towards her again. One sudden, quick shot obliterated her cellphone, surprisingly fast. Smoke billowed from the barrel of Mephisto, as the pistol was aptly named (and engraved), as he held it aloft some moments before letting it hang at his side again.

"We ought to be going, then...I wouldn't want you to get caught in this blaze," he said, offering a hand. The azure flames were encroaching closer to them, billowing upwards, trying to leap at Ella. Realistically, she had little chance of surviving unless she took the demon's hand. Allowed the sinful beast to save her life.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 pm

George quickly showed off why he had the demon horns and tails, by cackling and setting more things on fire. Ella was now truly scared, why does she always get into these kinds of situations! She just wanted to do a mission, do what she was told, but this guy was turning everything upside down!
When Ella attempted to call 911, George would shoot her phone clean out of her hand, making Ella jump back. "I just got the 6s too..." She told him angrily, acting like a teenager for that split second. Nothing seems to be going the way she wanted these past few weeks, everything was just.. weird..

With the gun in his hand, George stepped towards Ella, making her step back. She turned her head and saw the flames eat up the buildings around them, coming closer to her every few moments. She now had to decide, the flames or the demon that set them all ablaze in the first place. She didn't want to die, not in that way, but did she really want to go with him?
Ella had no choice, she'd look down at the ground and take his hand. She really hoped that nothing truly bad would happen to her, maybe she'd be able to get away from him after this? "Please don't set me on fire too.." She asked him, letting her hair fall around her face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:06 pm

The hand grasped hers like a vice, a testament to the demon's immense strength. However, upon touching him, she'd find that the heat from all around her would start to fade, as an aura of blue flame encompassed her as well. Even if she didn't see it, George's mouth twisted into a sinister smile, one that exposed his deadly set of teeth, every one sharp like a dagger. The flame reflected off of the lenses of his glasses, causing them to glow a bright white-blue and hide his eyes.

In a sudden movement, George had pulled her close again, tight to his chest. His claws began to slightly dig into her skin as well, as he grinned maliciously down at her. He jumped again, clearing the rooftop easily and landing on top, as a trail of flame followed him like a snake in the grass. The blaze set alight everything near it, and George couldn't be happier about it as he slung Ella over his shoulder like the villain quite often does in those fantasy movies after he captures the damsel.

George's black tail whipped back and forth idly as he approached the next ledge. Police sirens approached rapidly, undoubtedly the unfortunate policemen dispatched to deal with the threat that was Mr. Azazel. George peered over the edge as he heard the tires screech to a halt down below, and with Ella still in his arms he hopped down, landing beside a police officer who immediately pointed his gun at George.

However, the man's reflexes were no match for the demon's, and didn't even have time to pull the trigger before George pulled out a dagger from somewhere on his person, slitting the officer's throat in one quick motion. He held a hand to the man's neck, and all of a sudden, the man literally exploded as blue flame erupted into his insides, splattering blood and gore over George and Ella. A half-scorched corpse fell down in front of them, and George quickly dispatched the other three or four officers with his pistol, his dagger already stowed away. All of this with Ella over his shoulder, one arm firmly holding her still. He definitely wasn't one of those "nice" demons that lived here in Jump...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:34 pm

George's grip was ridiculously tight to put it plainly, tight enough to hurt her small hands. However, before she could even protest she was once again pulled tightly against him, sensing a theme here she was about to say something smart but decided against it. She just saw what he could do to people and Ella did not want to die, if she simply complied to his wishes maybe she'd be able to get out unscathed. She hoped so.
The demon would jump high and above the flames with Ella in arms, making her reluctantly hold on to him so she doesn't slip from his grasp. At the moment she felt so...out of control. Ella couldn't do anything to save herself, she was out matched and if she tried anything too serious she could end up like the other people she just saw murdered.

Not too long after landing on the building she was thrown over like freakin' Princess Peach and Bowser. The helpless girl let out a growl of frustration, thinking of any way to get out of this situation. At the moment she couldn't do anything due to all of the moving and murdering he was doing. She just wanted to scream at all of this, the murder, the gore, the stench of the fried flesh, it was all disgusting.
When George finally stopped long enough for Ella to collect her thoughts, she had an idea. Since she was already in this position, she'd attempt to wrap her legs around George's neck and flip him over, a trick she was taught a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:57 pm

Ooh, boy. Well, George was flipped by Ella's move, but he landed very gracefully on his feet. Now separated from his catch, you'd think George would at least be irritated; however, a sickly grin was plastered on the demon's face, as always.

The demon moved quickly, displacing dust as he very suddenly closed the distance between himself and Ella. In one swift motion, he held her up in the air, his hand around her neck. "Nngh, you are such a treat, darling..." he murmured, looking her over.

His wrist closed tighter, but not really enough to actually hurt her yet. "Feisty...flippin' gorgeous as well. I like how you fight, dear. I think I'll keep you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:00 pm

No matter how hard she tried, Ella couldn't win. He was stronger, faster, had powers, and she was simply out matched. She knew no matter what she did would end in her being caught, but she couldn't give up quite yet, she had to fight to the bitter end. Her mom always told her if someone is going to take you, at least make it a pain for them to do so.
George had her by the throat now in the air, giving Ella a limited options considering it hurt to breathe. She decided to grab his forearm and press down as hard as she could with her long nails, attempting to make him bleed. "Let me go!" Ella growled, still finding fear at the thought of being 'kept' by him. She had no idea how she was going to escape this situation and that terrified her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oops (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops (Alpha)   Oops (Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oops (Alpha)
Page 1 of 1