Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Vote_lcapWho's that Girl? (Alpha) Voting_barWho's that Girl? (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Vote_lcapWho's that Girl? (Alpha) Voting_barWho's that Girl? (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Who's that Girl? (Alpha)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:40 am

An attractive teen girl sat outside near an ice cream shop, slowly enjoying a dish full of strawberry ice cream. It was a bright, sunny day, and the girl was trying to enjoy it to the max.

She had long black hair, bright blue eyes, and a slightly gothic style to her clothing, including a pair of combat boots. A wide smile crossed her face as she took another bite of the ice cream. This was Grace Koori, but it was also Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. She had come to like this form quite a bit lately, and was trying to spend more time as a human.

An adult human. She hadn't noticed before how many looks she got from boys when she was like this. Having a grown up body seemed to have it's advantages. She felt popular.

Why, here came another boy now. This one looked like he wanted to talk to her. He had something strange on his arm. Jemmy wondered if it was magical in nature. Unfortunately, while she was in any form other than her original, she was unable to use her other powers. She would have to be content to wait and see, for now.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 am

Damian had just been showing off his gauntlet to a group of small children. However, the parents thought he was some 'crazy anarchist or something like that', so he left that behind. Almost immediately he became interested, walking over to her.

He had a swagger to his step, as though he thought himself cool and handsome. He was a bit of both but not really enough to outweigh the...clumsiness. Oh yes, the clumsiness. As he was about to get to her he fell, falling flat on his face at her feet.

Damian got up quick, rubbing the dirt off of his face and hands.

"H-hey there! The name's Damian..."

Damian extended his hand for a handshake, smiling wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:38 am

The boy walked up to Jemmy, and fell on his face. Jemmy jumped in her chair, startled. The boy got up, remarkably uninjured, and held out his hand for her to shake. His name was Damian.

"Pleased to meet you, Damian. I'm Grace Koori." She smiled. "You don't have to bow to me, you know. It's not like I'm royalty or anything." She scooped up a spoon full of ice cream and put it to his lips. "Here, this will make you feel better." Ice cream always made her feel better, so hopefully it would work for Damian, too.

"So, what can I do for you, Damian?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Damian smiled a bit wider. Grace was such a beautiful name, he thought- it very much matched her appearance. Graceful, of course, and pretty.

"Oh, well, I tripped on my own feet...haha. So how are y-"

Damian stopped as he suddenly had a spoon in his mouth. Strawberry ice cream...was one of his favorites, so he savored it, eating the ice cream from her spoon before pulling her hand away from his mouth. He wasn't feeling bad, really, before the ice cream, but if he could feel better, he did.

"Thanks for the ice cream. Uhh, I basically just wanted to meet you and get to know you, maybe. Mind if I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 am

He just wanted to get to know her? Jemmy thought that was odd. Did people normally go around introducing themselves to others? Surly, there was some dark, secret motive that Damian had for speaking with her.

Then again, Jemmy supposed that eventually people had to talk to strangers. After all, friendships had to start somehow. Humans weren't born with friends. That must be inconvenient.

"Go ahead." He could sit with her if he wanted. It would be nice to have some company, now that she thought about it. Jemmy suddenly felt nervous, though, and it showed. She was Grace right now. The body looked really good, but she didn't have much of a 'backstory' for the teen girl. What was she supposed to say that she liked, or what she did with her time? She went to high school, but wasn't in any clubs yet.

"I guess I really don't have that many skills or anything. Um...I want to join the soccer team, so I've been practicing for that. It's kind of hard, though. I've never played a sport before." At least not as an actual human. "School is really hard...and I like ice cream. I guess that's me." She smiled cutely. "So what about you? What do you do for fun? Do you have a job? Do you go to school?" Jemmy was anxious to get the attention off of her for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:14 am

Damian smiled and sat across from her. He sat back in the chair, his metal gauntlet clanking against the arm of the chair. He listened intently to what she had to say about herself. He really was interested, and he could understand the difficulty with soccer...He shuddered as he remembered tryouts from last year.

Damian blinked as she turned the attention on him. "Well, I don't have a job...for fun, well, I like to meet new people. Here we are doing just that- and yeah I go to the school." He smiled to her as he clinked his gauntlet on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:05 am

Jemmy looked at the gauntlet. It was red and made of some weird metal. She pointed at it. "What is that thing? Some sort of magical device? Or is it cosplay?" Jemmy's appetite for magic had gone down considerably lately. Adding the fact that she was in her human disguise and currently eating ice cream, she had no desire to eat the gauntlet. It was strange how a single year changed things. Still, the gauntlet looked cool, and Jemmy reached for it. "Can I try it on? I promise not to break it, or shoot lasers. Come on, I gave you some ice cream, remember?"

Jemmy really didn't want to do anything nefarious. She just thought the gauntlet was neat.

It was definitely a piece of armor, but it was the only armor he was wearing. "So, where's the rest of your suit? And what powers do you have?" Honestly, even without the gauntlet, Jemmy might have asked the question anyway. Every other person in Jump seemed to have some super power. It was a strange city, the strangest by far that she had ever lived in.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Damian went a bit wide eyed as the questions started pouring out. First she asked what it was. Luckily he at least knew, and would be glad to tell her all about it.

"Well, it's called the Boosted Gear. It's one of many Sacred Gears people can have, where I come from; Sacred Gears are like special powers or equipment unique to a human. In my universe, it's also thought that important historical figures had one...anyways, this is mine. Mine is special, because it's one of Thirteen Longinus. They're sort of like, elite Sacred Gears."

He took a breath. That was a lot of dialogue...she then asked if she could wear it. That was a bit of a problem, he couldn't take it off.

"Sorry Grace, but it's sort of part of me. As much as I'd like to let you try it on, I'm a bit attached..."

She asked next about the "rest of his suit". Damian didn't think there was any more to the Boosted Gear, but who knows? As for other powers, he supposed he could explain what the gauntlet did.

"This is all there is, at least as far as I know. As for other powers, the Boosted Gear can do a lot. I charge up power, getting enough to pull off an attack- a laser that hits like a superhuman punch, or a shockwave, or I can enhance my own physical strength- you get the point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:02 am

Sacred Gear? Jemmy had no idea what that was. Even without her magical sensory, it took a lot to surprise her when it came to relics. If she didn't know anything about it, then maybe that meant Damian was from a different universe. That was a scary thought. Jemmy didn't even recognize the Thirteen Longinus, so that convinced her. He was a reality jumper.

He couldn't take it off? Like, it was a part of him? "That must get you a lot of attention at school."

She listened intently as he described the powers of the gauntlet. It sounded amazing, like it could do anything. Still, the idea that he couldn't take it off had to be annoying.

Jemmy put her hand on the gauntlet. "Can you feel my hand?" Her eyes were full of worry. "This thing...the Boosted Gear, it sounds like a blessing and a curse at the same time. Everyone wants power, and they feel threatened by others who have it." Jemmy laughed. "Hey, that sounded smart. I guess there isn't anyone normal in this city, so you really fit in here." She suddenly panicked, and it was quite obvious on her face that she had said something she hadn't wanted to. "I mean, I don't have any powers or anything. It just seems like everyone else does. I'm just a normal person, and sometimes...you know, left out."

If Jemmy had to judge her performance, she would say she was doing quite well. In reality, she had a lot of powers, but she did still feel left out a lot of the time. That was why she was in disguise right now.

"So, do you want to join the Titans, then? I hear they're pretty cool. Except for their leader."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:46 am

Damian began to come under the impression she thought it was permanently on his arm. He blinked, then chuckled slightly. He watched her put her hand on it.

"Actually, it's a bit nicer than that. Watch."

He flexed the gauntlet slightly, and it disappeared. There was a faint green glow on the back of his hand, which also disappeared.

"You see, what I mean by it being a part of me, is that it's connected to my soul, I guess. That's also why I can't take it off even when it is on my arm."

Damian stretched in his seat, listening to her talk about being normal and all that. He smiled slightly- he knew what it felt like to be normal.

"Where I came from, pretty much everyone was normal. Or, that's what humans all thought. And up until just a few months ago, I thought I was completely normal too. But because of my innate power, the Boosted Gear, I got flung into a not-so-normal life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:36 am

Oh. The gauntlet really was a part of him, not just attached to his body. Jemmy smiled a little bit, but she still seemed concerned. Damian said that an abnormal life had been shoved in his face because of this gauntlet. It was possible that she could actually eat the gauntlet, freeing Damian from it's 'curse.' Of course, since it was connected to his soul, that action might have some side-effects. But she was certain she could figure it out. He seemed like a nice person, and if she had a chance to help him out, then wasn't it her duty as a fledgeling hero to do so?

But she had already told him that she had no powers. She didn't want to be caught lying, so she decided to go about this in a roundabout way.

"Would you give it up, if you had the chance? If someone had the means to make your Sacred Gear go away forever, would you do it? I mean, I always hear these hero-types say that their power is a curse, and that they wish they could go back to being normal. Would you like to be normal, or would that be too boring?"

Aha! Jemmy smiled widely. She had caught him now. She had just said that she felt left-out by not having any powers. If Damian said that being normal was boring, he would be calling her life boring. His second choice was to go to any length to rid himself of the Sacred Gear, at which point Jemmy would find some sly way to eat it without revealing who she was.

There was, of course, a third choice, a fourth choice, and so on, but Jemmy couldn't think that far ahead. For now, she was content to listen to Damian's answer.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Damian listened to her. Get rid of the Boosted Gear? He thought about that for a while. Finally, he began to speak.

"Well, no. I wouldn't give it up, not anytime soon. But not because being normal is boring, because it isn't. I used to be normal myself. But having powers isn't just about being "cool" or "special". Having powers involves responsibility."

Damian smiled. He didn't want to offend her for being normal.

"And my life back before coming here was very nice. It was odd, and dangerous, and sometimes things got really sad or stressful...But I really want to go back. And the gauntlet is a means to that end. Giving it up would just put me a thousand steps back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Damian gave a good answer, and Jemmy was impressed. Her eyes widened when he talked about getting back home. The words he used made it pretty clear where he was from, or at least where he wasn't from.

"I knew it. You're from another dimension, aren't you? We get a lot of people here with the same situation. Or at least more than you'd expect. I don't know if any of them manage to get home."

The Sacred Gear held the key to returning Damian back to his home? That was incredible. Not even Jemmy could travel between different realities. She frowned for a bit, realizing that there was nothing she could do to send him back where he belonged. "Even if you have that gauntlet, it might still take a long time. By then, who knows if you will even want to go back? I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do to help you return to your old world."

She perked up. "But I can make you feel at home in this world. Is there anything I can do to help you right now?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 pm

Damian simply shrugged. There was a lot to get back to where he came from. Friends, his parents, his school and just general life. But there was a lot to do here. A lot of people he could meet and make friends with, like this person he was talking to right now. And he had a new school and new opportunities.

"That's just fine. I'll always be determined to get back, but right now, I don't mind staying."

Damian smiled to her as she went on talking. He had the feeling she misunderstood what he'd said about his gauntlet being the key to getting back. What he'd meant is that he couldn't get very far without the firepower it gave him, but okay. It sort of was a direct factor anyways.

"Uhh, I can't think of anything right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:51 am

Well, Jemmy felt like she knew Damian fairly well now. Surprisingly, he hadn't asked too many questions about her. Maybe he was just nervous because he was talking to a girl.

Either that or he found her boring.

Jemmy tightened her grip on the spoon. "So, did everyone you love disappear out of the blue? Because that happened in our world about 5 years ago. It was pretty hard on me. I was so lonely. We're kinda in the same boat, actually. I moved here, to Jump City, hoping to make some new friends. I have a few now, so I'm doing better. It's just, I'm afraid that I might mess up and make them all hate me. Why can't everyone just be nice?"

What else did Jemmy want to share about herself? The trouble with pretending to be a human was that it became hard to speak from the heart. Ah, who was she fooling? She didn't have a heart, not in the same way these humans did. "I'm not very smart, talented, or hard-working. Can you still be a friend to a person like me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's that Girl? (Alpha)   Who's that Girl? (Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's that Girl? (Alpha)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next