Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Vote_lcapDrastic Measures (Bloo) Voting_barDrastic Measures (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Drastic Measures (Bloo) Vote_lcapDrastic Measures (Bloo) Voting_barDrastic Measures (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Drastic Measures (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Drastic Measures (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:30 pm

Did she had a fatal disease? Did she have a broken bone? Did her appendix blow up? No, but her uterus was ripping itself apart for NO REASON! It was horrible, the cramps had really kicked into today, along with nausea, dizziness, and the urge to murder while simultaneously eating. It was absolutely horrible, and Ella had a whole week to suffer with this, going to school and all.
Of course, even though she'd rather be in Hell right now then deal with this, it was quite a relief. Her period came late and Ella had begun to get worried. It still doesn't quite make up for what her own body was doing.

After rolling around for another hour, being lonely, and having cravings, she finally decided to call Fen.
Ella would roll on her side and pick up her phone, quickly typing in Fen's number to call him. When he picked up, she audibly groan from the pain she was in.

"Feeennnnnn, please help...." Ella grunted, holding her knees to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:15 pm

He was tired,, sore, and half asleep as he drove towards home. Last night he'd been given the new playbook and was expected to have it memorized the next day. He'd been up all night studying it, then today he'd been at practice dealing with the frustrating fact that he was the only one that knew the play book. He'd gone off on more than a few of his teammates. He wasn't concealing his bad mood very well. Who could blame him though? He'd been up over 24 hours, and worked to the bone. All he needed was a nap.

Just as he pulled into his apartment's lot, and to sweet relief of a bed to die on, his phone rang. He had half a mind to ignore it, another half to throw the thing out of the window in frustration... but then he saw it was Ella calling and sighed in defeat. He picked it up. "...hello?"

Her response was more than enough to wake him up. It sounded like she was dying! He cursed, pulling out of the lot as fast as he came in. "Ells?! Are you okay? Where are you?" The sound of his screeching tires was easy to hear on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:20 pm

She only pulled herself tighter into a ball, feeling like someone shoved their hand into her stomach and was ripping her organs out.
When Fen picked up the phone, he sounded angry then worried in a record time. Ella coughed and grunted again. "I'm at home in my bed..." She murmured, squeezing her eyes and rolling over, throwing her blankets over herself.

"I need a hot pack and some cuddle time pleaseeee." She groaned again, hoping that he got the message.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:31 pm

He was confused at first, wondering how she was dying at her own home and in bed. It didn't make much sense. She didn't say to call 911 though. His mind was racing. How could he help her? Then... she asked for a hot pack and cuddle time. It clicked. He slowed down a bit, relaxing. She wasn't going to die.

"Don't worry, Love. I'll be there soon. I'm gonna hit the store and be there right away. I'll see you soon."
He said, hanging up. He ran a hand through his hair, knowing it was going to be a loooooong day. He pulled into the store and came out with a bag full of chocolate, and another full of energy drinks and aspirin with a hot bad.

In under 10 minutes after he hung up, he found himself pushing her door open. He wasn't going to make her get up for him. He quickly hustled to her room, knowing she'd be there. He knocked lightly, pushing the door open. He poked his head in, dark circles clear under his eyes and still in his rather smelly tank top he went through practice in. "Love?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:38 pm

Ella quickly hung up and set her phone on the floor by her bed, pulling the comforter over her. She kept on trying to pull herself into a tighter and tighter ball, trying to ease the pain with more pressure on her body. She needed someone, Fen in particular, because her whole family left for the day. They knew when she got like this it was better to leave her alone for the day until it passed.
The cheerleader jumped at the sound of knocking at her door, peeking her head out from under the comforter. She was so relieved to see Fen, but at the same time she kind of felt bad. Yeah she felt horrible, but he looked like football practice kicked his butt.

"You are the most perfect boyfriend ever." She told him, her voice raspy and her eyes red. She looked like she had been crying all day.
Ella would pull her comforter up as an invitation in her bed, hoping for some cuddles.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:44 pm

He smiled at her, slipping into the room and tossing off his shoes. He looked around, grabbing a bottle of perfume and spraying himself. "That's for your own good." He joked, then climbed under the covers with her after setting the bag on the nightstand. Once they were comfortable, he reached over and pulled out a Monster Energy for him, and a huge bar of chocolate for her.

"I figured you might want the savory escape of chocolate. I brought aspirin, too. Does that help? I don't really... I've never lived with a woman, to be honest. Here's the hot pad too." He was trying, handing her things and hoping it'd be better. The entire time he kept her in a tight embrace. He downed the energy drink in about 10 seconds flat, then put Netflix on.

"I love you, you know." He said with a smile, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Ella giggled when he sprayed himself, seeing that he at least cared enough to do that. I mean, she did have only brothers, it's not like they all smelled like beauty queens.
When he climbed in bed, she latched on to him instantly, not caring how he smelled or really if her parents walked in. She just had the urge too cuddle and to eat and to feel loved. Agh!

"Well you're doing great." She whispered, grabbing the aspirin and a water by her bed, downing two pills instantly.
When Fen kissed her forehead, she'd kiss his jaw and snuggle against him, letting out a sigh. Seeing how the medicine didn't kick in instantly like she wanted to, she took the hot pack and put in in the waste band of her sweat pants, sighing out of relief.

"How was football?" She asked, pushing herself up against Fen.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:01 pm

When she said he was doing great, he let out a sigh of relief. He'd heard tales of women while they were... on the time. He didn't have a realistic idea of what would happen. He thought he'd at least get bit, and scratched a lot. He didn't expect cuddling to be it. He liked cuddling as much as she did.

Just as he was starting to relax, she asked how football was and he let out a frustrated sigh, grabbing an aspirin of his own. "Pretty terrible." He answered honestly. "New coach gave new plays and wanted them memorized. Stayed up allllllllll friggin' night to memorize it. Then at practice nobody knew any of the plays, and I swear they smelled like beer. Was probably a party."

He rubbed his temples, remembering that he nearly got into a fight with one of his guys who had the nerve to backtalk him. "Coach made the team run laps all day because of them. Wasn't a very fun thing to do with no sleep."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Ella let out a frustrated sigh as well. She was mad for him, mad at them! How could they be so stupid when he trained so hard! That wasn't fair at all!
She'd murmur angry insults and curse words about the team, balling his shirt in her hands. "They're all stupid." She said finally, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck. She was pressing her body so hard against his that he could probably feel the heat pack in the waist of her pants.

Letting out a deep breath, she'd relax her muscles a bit. "Well if you want to take a nap you can, I'm just going to cuddle you alllllll day."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:15 pm

He laughed when she called them dumb. He was happy she was as mad as he was. "They're just a bunch of knuckleheads. They're probably jealous that they don't get to call up a girl as cute as you and get to cuddle all day."

He was happy that she was here now. As much as a nap sounded great, whenever he found himself with her, everything else just kind of went away. His headache went away, and he let her pick a nice show on Netflix.

"I'd rather be awake so I can feel you cuddling against me all day." He said with a smile. He was a weak man in a bed with a beautiful girl pressing herself into him as hard as possible. Even if he knew nothing would happen, it was exciting.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Ella flushed when he complimented her, twice! Despite being together with him for a few months now, he never ceased to amaze her or make her feel so special.
With this in mind, she'd reach out for the bag of chocolate, open it, and pop a piece in her mouth, moaning. It was so good, it practically hit the spot on so many levels she couldn't describe it.

As she was chewing, she'd turn around so that her back was facing Fen, now able to watch Netflix as well. She let out a satisfied sigh and wrapped her arms around herself, pulling the comforter up above her boobs.
"Thank you so much for coming over." She told him with a small smile, reaching for another chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:29 pm

He frowned a bit when she turned around and covered her entire body with the blanket, but covered if with a chuckle. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him. As if he was afraid she'd run if he loosened his grip. Despite the energy drink, he was feeling his body fall into a steady sleepiness.

"Thanks for calling me over. It's always nice to hear from you."

Then he kissed her neck and nuzzled close to her, feeling warm and cuddly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 pm

Ella happily let him wrap his arms around her, kissing his hands when he did. Gosh, it scared her, but she was head over heels for this guy. She let out a sigh and nudged him with her elbow. "I love you so much." She told him, her eyes welling up with tears. She wasn't sad, or was she? Agh she didn't know, everything was too confusing.
The girl lifted up her neck when he kissed her, practically purring, oh gosh that was her favorite.

While Ella was enjoying the moment, she began to think about the B-team and the future which immediately changed her attitude.
"Fen, what do you want to do after highschool?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:46 pm

She was confusing him. She said she loved him, but was... crying about it? "I love you too, Ells. It's kinda scary isn't it? Never really felt this way with anyone before." He wiped away her tears, smirking. God he loved her so much. It was like he was meant to be with her from day one, and fate finally put them together.

Then she asked a hard question. What he planned on doing after high school.

"I'm... not sure, to be honest. All I'm sure about is wanting to stay with you. Probably go to whatever college you go to."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:54 pm

Ella nodded when he wiped her tears, laughing at herself for just being an emotional pile of blonde hair. She didn't understand it either, but everything made her want to cry, it was so stupid. Agh everything was stupid!
She'd roll back over to where her chest was pressing up against his, letting out a sigh. She didn't know what she wanted to do for college, let alone which college she wanted to go too! It was all coming too fast, she was getting college letters in the mail already!

"What would you want to do? I wouldn't want you to sacrifice your education for me silly." She told him, giggling into his chest. He was the best distraction ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drastic Measures (Bloo)   Drastic Measures (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drastic Measures (Bloo)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next