Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Vote_lcapTell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Voting_barTell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Vote_lcapTell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Voting_barTell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:26 pm

There was a special charity event happening down at one of the more prominent art galleries of Midtown. It was held at night and attracted many within the art community. Aspiring artists hoping to make their own marks in the art world, those who enjoyed looking at fine pieces of art, and the uppercrust who was in the market for that piece of art for their homes. But it was this kind of event that would attract the ambitious criminal, or ravenous monster.

Tonight, it would be the latter was a tall, thin and lanky man emerged from one of the private gallery rooms. His unusual height was not enough to concern you, nor the bandages covering his face. But the single, visible red eye that seemed to glow with an unearthly light- was a matter of concern. Behind him, icy cold air and dread filled the main gallery room along with a series of pale looking men of different shapes and sizes. The crowd began to panic as all the exits were barred off by these men. "If I could have everyone's attention please! I apologize for the interruption but we are all pressed for time!" Horrace called out to try and calm everyone down. The soothing sound of his voice was enough to quiet things down alittle, but the crowd remained frightful of his presence.

"Splendid splendid! Now before I begin allow me to introduce myself. I am Horrace Ramses Quinton, Lord of the land of the dead," Horrace continued, introducing himself ever so politely. Though the word 'dead' was seldom a good thing. "I have come this fine evening to not only enjoy the festivities like the rest of you, but to also partake in the consumption of creative souls," Horrace continued, seeing panic rise in the crowd again. "Come now, don't be afraid! I offer you something none of you would ever see in a single- nay, any life time! Immortality!" Horrace assured them. He started to walk around the room, making people shirk back from him out of fear.

"What I am is a Wight. An undead being whose soul still resides in his body- which I openly admit has seen better days I'm afraid," Horrace continues with a warmhearted chuckle. "But, I am none the less immortal! You my fine fellow- you look like a strapping man who could snap me in two," Horrace pointed someone out of the crowd. "But the joke's on you my strapping sir. It would not bother me in the slightest. I feel no pain, retain all of my higher brain functions- and a few other splendid little perks. Immortality is just the icing on the cake my friends!" Horrace presses on with his spiel.

"This life of luxury and plenty- you know as well as I that it is but a fleeting experience. Here today, gone tomorrow. But... what if it didn't have to end? It doesn't my friends! I can grant you all what you desire most. Immortality! Both physically and spiritually! Imagine my young artists, having all of eternity to master your craft. All of the masters before you have come and gone- they can't create any more inspiring works of art while they're dead! And my affluent friends, you can't bring it with you. When you die, that's it! It's gone. Show's over. But with me, it's never over. It doesn't have to be," Horrace draws to the end of his speech. "So what my offer is simple. Join me, and I will not only grant you immortality, but also fame and fortune for the rest of eternity!" Horrace finally finishes, standing in the center of the room.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:31 pm

A voice speaks out."And tell me, what if a warrior were to send tnhose undead you create on, hmm?" A dark grey clad figure, fierce gold eyes examining the Wight, steps toward." What happens to those souls that are given up to satisfy your appetite?" Yami holds his breath, holding a strip of cloth to his mouth, then breathes out a white mist like substance, turning the strip pure white and making it into a Sword. Casually leaning on the weapon like a cane, the mage narrows his eyes." They're left behind...stuck, and possibly even erased, should you be destroyed as well. Oh, let's not forget the fact that having someone's soul could allow a being to use them like a puppet.Besides...being immortal can get quite stale, I've heard." Beneath his scarf, his mouth quirks up." Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Horrace was surprised that someone actually spoke up. He was more surprised that a magic user was hidden among the crowd. It had been a long while since he had drained a mage. And was he arming with intent to actually fight him with all of these people around? Or as a precaution? "Skepticism is to be expected from those who have not seen what lies beyond the curtain. But if there were any proof- I would be that proof, young sir," Horrace replies while maintaining his cheerful tone of voice. "I would think a learner of the arcane would appreciate the most precious of resources to mankind. Time," Horrace presses on saying, leaning on his cane.

"Imagine all the time you could spend unraveling the secrets of the universe with death no longer just hanging over your head. You would quite literally have all the time in world. And I like the merchants of this town, am simply offering you that service for a small price," Horrace continues making an elaborate gesture with one of his hands. "On my honor as a gentleman, who you are shall remain intact. The immortality is yours to do with as you will," Horrace finishes sincerely. That much was true, Horrace left out somethings involving his taking over Jump City. But that wasn't related to this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Yami raises a pale brow, but let's the Wight continue on till he's finished." I'm not skeptical about what lies Beyond...I've battled enough creatures from there to know there's something.What I'm skeptical about is your intentions.I have no interest in living past my alloted years...I have only a couple things to live for. So long as I make them happy, I have no problem moving on...As for that small price......" His eyes narrow." That price isn't so small....…The soul is what makes us us....Yes, well perhaps be able to think the way we used to,but we wouldn't truily be ourselves without that inner fire.Its what drives these amazing people to create, to build, to sculpt, to paint...Thought may be important, but soul is the fire that gives them motivation.Without a soul, they'll wind up doing the exact same thing over, and over...Andover, into eternity."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Horrace changed his posture slightly and gave his cane a flashy twirl in his fingers. It had been awhile since he had such a rousing conversation. "I do not deny the value of a soul. Be that as it may, if they wish to spend an eternity doing what they love, they are entitled to it. As I said before, our aspiring artists here can go on creating wonderful works of art for eternity. And do many ghosts not remain on this plane of existence, because of unfinished business? An intense desire to not depart?" Horrace counters, pointing the head of his cane at Yami. "I believe you are underestimating our fine friends here," Horrace added passionately. Death definitely hadn't stunted his spirit- what little of it remained that is.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:40 pm

Yami snorts, bringing his sword up with a twitch of Hus wrist." Enough....Perhaps your words have validity.Perhaps they have the right.....But, I cannot trust you do not have ulterior motives.Souls are too precious to fall into just anyone's hands. You may not take any souls tonight, but I will allow you to retreat peacefully. Depart....now."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Horrace was amused. He wasn't a fool either though and while lacking knowledge of the arcane, he had enough of an idea not to let his guard down around those who practice it. "Would you trust them to me if I were an angel?" Horrace countered sharply. He was a suave speaker and while the subject of this entire conversation was as Yami observed "sketchy" there was no denying that he knew how to make a pitch. "Do the devout servants of 'god' truly know with all their soul the intentions of their deity? 'Eternal Salvation' as they call it. No matter how pretty the package, it still boils down to giving your soul to another power," Horrace drives his point on. He was sure by this time most if not all the crowd was leaning toward his way of thinking- albeit hesitantly.

"Your argument is invalid my good sir- but as a sign of goodwill, I will allow YOU to leave peacefully. Aswell as anyone who does not wish to accept my gift for that matter. But if you insist on pushing the matter... we should go someplace more private to discuss things of another nature," Horrace finished with a chilling edge to his voice. They were not words of intimidation, but of assured fact. He WOULD kill Yami without hesitation if given the chance.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Yami snorts."No...no I would not. I'm not the kind to offer anything up to those I do not trust....and no deity, nor you, have gained my trust. There's nothing I can do to help those dead, but I will protect these innocents while they're still alive." The cloth mages eyes narrow." So, do not have the gall to threaten me, Wight, or you might find you have a viper in your hands. Now, one more time......Leave."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 7:18 pm

"You have no power here. Would you openly attack me with all of these innocent people around and put their lives at risk? Not only that... if you take me up on my offer- my associates are still here. And I will not allow you to interrupt them," Horrace replies calmly, clearly not intimidated. He still didn't know what to expect from Yami, but assuming his methods were of the "damage the body" variety, Horrace was confident he still had the upper hand here. "So what will you do?" Horrace goaded him. All in all, Yami wasn't helping matters. And no one could fault him for defending himself right?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Yami growls, thinking. If he attacked, he endangered others...But if he attempts to lead the undead for away, he left the innocents open to attack....Then, the cloth mage gets a idea, the edges of a wicked grin peeking out from behind the scarf. He drives the Sword into the floor, walking over to Horrace, and.......grabs him by the collar and waistband, dragging him towards the door quite easily." You've been quite rude, interrupting the proceedings. Shame,shame,shame. Out,and stay so." Opening the door, Yami throws the wight out with a mossocain to the backside, slamming it shut and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 8:42 pm

"It's your funereal my friend," Horrace states, snapping his fingers right before being tossed out in a crude manner. And with that, the other Wights moved to attack the crowd. Panic ensued, creating the exact situation Yami didn't want as people both tried getting away from the numerous lesser Wights, and out at the same time. And then a fist suddenly punched through one of the wooden doors of the entrance, simply unlocking the door while the chaos ensued. "Now look what you've done," Horrace scolded, locking the door behind him as he shambled toward Yami.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Yami growls, grabbing his Sword." Don't you dare blame me. You're the one who ordered the attack. I gave youachance to leave peacefully multiple times, I even tried not to do any harm but to your pride, but you refused to back down...now, I'm going to make you and yours regret it." He swings the weapon at Horraces neck, running after the lesser wights and taking off limbs.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Horrace simply leaned back slightly, being taller then Yami simply made it easier for him to avoid the attack. He didn't feel like reattaching his head to his shoulders right now. "Sir, your actions alone have decided the fates of everyone here," Horrace replied as his Wights attacked. While Yami would definitely disarm some of them, there were still too many for him to handle by himself. The others would go on to attack civilians, who then would return as Wights themselves and either attack Yami or another civilian.

Horrace slipped up behind Yami, waiting for him to turn around before launching a lightning fast swipe for Yami's side.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Yami snorts." Perhaps this is partly my fault. But, the blame lies on you as well. You're the one who reacted this way." He dodges attacks, the air hissing as he quickly and accurately counters. It was obvious that the cloth mage was a heavily trained and skilled warrior. But....there were simply too many.Turning around, Yami catches the sight of Horace swinging at him, and tches, jumping backwards and swiping at the Wight.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:54 pm

It was simply from sheer dumb luck that Horrace managed to avoid losing his arm, taking an uneven step back as the bandages around his arm came to life and snapped Yami like a whip. Horrace seemed to be moving slower at the moment as he took another step back while some of his Wights turned their sights on Yami. "To arms!" Horrace commanded, prompting the original Wights (those with arms still) to draw firearms. Nothing out of the ordinary, just anything small enough to conceal.

The Wight gunmen took aim and fired, shambling toward Yami while squeezing off shots during their approach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]   Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Tale Art [COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next