Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Storm League (Completed) Vote_lcapStorm League (Completed) Voting_barStorm League (Completed) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Storm League (Completed) Vote_lcapStorm League (Completed) Voting_barStorm League (Completed) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Storm League (Completed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Storm League (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Three newly designed fighter jets rushed overhead as Bio and Circuit neared the grounds of STAR labs. They moved so fast, even though they were several miles up they quickly passed from one end of the sky to the other, leaving sonic booms even from that distance.

Bio and Athena were fighting over the car radio and leftovers from the diner Bio insisted to go to when they were silenced by the sharp booms.  

"Damn! We're almost here. What do we do to get inside?"

I'll handle that.

Athena responded and jumped out of the pickup truck, running at 125 mph and leaving it in the dust. She sent a telepathic message to them to drive to the airfield where security wouldn't be checking license plates.

By the time Bio and Circuit would drive over there, an illusion of an attractive security guard would meet them at the gate. Bio and Circuit would also see that their appearance would have changed to a middle-aged white balding scientist guy for Circuit and an Asian scientist guy for Bio. The truck had changed into an SUV with a different license plate just in case.

Athena said,

"Doctors Ferguson and Yong, good afternoon sirs."

After a pause she coughed and whispered under her breath.

"Show me your IDs guys."

Last edited by LockOn on Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Circuit was impressed with how well this infiltration was going, Circuit was usually confident in himself but even he could be nervous about something like this. Instead of focusing on that though Circuit decided to get into character

"Hehehe I've got more than an ID if you're interested young lady hehehehe"  The disguised circuit chuckled as he showed his ID and prompted his partner to do the same.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Bio nodded astutely with his new identity in stark contrast to his partner and showed her the ID. After parking he got out of the truck, and brought a fist up for Circuit to pound it.

"freaking got this bro! Let's do it."

Cracking his neck they walked in. Athena was quickly switching disguises to keep up with them, calculating carefully from a distance as an anonymous personnel. She then told them to wait and then came back out with scientist outfits for them to put on with even newer IDs.

Alright guys, I need to make it to a computer hub and begin searching the databases for any leads on our powers. I need you guys to buy me some time. We came in way earlier than what the original guys you're copying are planned to come in. Make your way to room 6 and grab some janitor clothes. I forge some ID's for you. Then just hang out until I find a lead.

Everything seemed to be according to plan, but watchful eyes from several hidden cameras did not see it that way. Cell 43, a mercenary organization contracted by the government to spy and steal secrets that were being developed in the laboratories were suddenly put on alert.

Vincent O' Brien in a remote location just outside of STAR labs raised his eyebrow.

"Keep an eye on those two. They're early for their shift."

He radio'd various field agents that were working in STAR labs to be on alert as well. They were being paid dearly to ensure no one interfered with the new governments plans. The government were technically doing illegal acts in using espionage on private scientific groups, but it was worth the savings and the technology. They were so close. Once they had the technology, they would liquidate all private scientists and all records of the project would be wiped clean as if nothing ever happened. It was a shame they refused to take the government contract, then it wouldn't have to get so messy but orders were orders and it wouldn't be the first time Vincent had taken oblivious innocent lives.

Bio motioned for Circuit to follow them. Once they got there it seemed that there were no janitor clothes, and two of the janitors inside were dressing up with the last of them. Bio texted for Athena freeze the security cameras and then sighed.

"Well bro, time to do your thug thing."

They needed those disguises since the scientist disguises wouldn't last.

"I sure hope this is the last time we have to play dress up."

Bio grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 pm

"It's not my thing to beat up on janitors but..."
Circuit swiftly punches both janitors in the gut in order to knock them out as quietly as possible.  Dragging both bodies to some random corner Bio and Circuit change into their disguises.

"You know, mom always told me if I didn't stop screwing around I'd become a janitor, who would have thought she'd be right if even for just 30 minutes....."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Bio snorted at the comment and tied up the janitors and put them in a corner. He then texted Athena to shut off the cameras.

"Let's go."

He began walking down the hallway with a rolling pail and mop, checking out the various sections of the facility. He then found an area to scrub and began scrubbing.

One of Cell 43 noticed the new janitors. Field Agent Kelly was sent in to investigate, employed as a janitor supervisor.

"Hmmmmmmmmm.. Maurice and Thorton.. might I see you in my office for a few minutes?"

The deep voiced dwarfishly sized man clicked his glasses and stiffly walked them to his office. He then sat down and awkwardly munched on some peanuts for a minute before asking questions.

"So. You two enjoying the work here? I do hope you know that you're scrubbing in an unauthorized sector, hmmmmmmmm?~"

Bio, annoyed at this inconvenience, scraped his brain for an excuse. When would Athena be ready?

"Oh... oh yeaaah man, totally sorry about that. I've definitely been out of it today. Couldn't sleep last night and need my coffee, don't worry boss won't happen again."

He hoped Circuit would think up something to get the guy off his back too when Kelly raised his eyebrow at Circuit waiting for an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Circuit cleared his throat to come up with an excuse as quickly as possible

"Well uh sir you know...we decided to put more work in you know! It may be an unauthorized section sir but we thought it was about time we did a little more than the usual work we do.  Now I apologize for our actions sir however! I just love this place so much that I feel like there shouldn't be a place not cleaned by the best janitors you've ever seen!"
It wasn't ideal but it was the best he could do with the time they had.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:13 am

Kelly raised his eyebrow even higher.

"I don't think so. Your time sheets don't match up. And on top of that, your faces don't match your ID's that well. Aaaand I just don't like you."

Bio felt uneasy with this guy. Why was he being such a hardass about a janitor position! And besides there were no unauthorized doors or signs when they were walking either. But maybe they were in trouble. Either way he couldn't just let it be over. He had to think of something.

Vincent, still located in a small building in the woods outside of STAR labs' range, felt uneasy too. His agents were all in danger of being exposed, so he didn't want an incident.

"I'm afraid I'll have to call security."

Kelly said with a smirk. He brought his hand to a button, when Bio also smirked and then suddenly realized that it still wasn't over.

"Athena, kill janitor's office cameras now!" he shouted hoping her hearing would pick it up.

"No!"

He suddenly got up, knocking away the hand. Instinctively, Kelly kicked his rolling chair back and spun around, unfolding a throwing blade from his sleeve and threw it at Bio. It immediately flew into his neck. Bio gurgled and fell to his knees and began to lose consciousness. Kelly pulled out a knife, ready to face Circuit.

"There's no escaping. You will be interrogated or killed. Orders are orders."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Circuit without thinking transformed charging at his opponent with one after image generated at his side to confuse him

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HIM YOU BASTARD!?"
Circuit had himself throw a kick at his new sneaky opponent while having his after image throw a fist to throw him off. If this didn't work circuit would just use everything in the office as his weapon to take out his new foe. Circuit was usually angry but seeing bio hurt before him without being able to do anything made him even angrier than he's ever been
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:43 pm

Bio's eyes widened as he struggled for life and pulled the knife out of his throat. In a desperate attempt he decided to press the button to signal for help. This little adventure was over.

A computerized alarm sounded.

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT, SECTOR 5! SECURITY ALERT!"

Kelly didn't have time to deal with that, he had just blown his own mission now that he had just killed someone. But... what was going on?

Vincent slammed a table hard with his fist in the base outside of STAR Labs. His American contractor was on widescreen.

"What? What's going on"

"Turn that off!" Vincent yelled and then conducted all field agents to invade the labs.

"What are meta's doing in our operations! I want them down now!"

Kelly pulled out a gun and shot for the after-image but it didn't phase him. He side-stepped instcutally to the right and aimed straight for Circuit's side. There was literally a split second of reaction time for Circuit to do something before he pulled the trigger and only because he was so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Circuit feeling the gun to his side activated lights out almost instantly hoping that it would confuse his opponent to buy him more time to beat the crap out of him. Circuit then through a punch at full strength hoping that with his brute force backed up by lights out would be enough to knock out this surprisingly tough opponent

"EAT THIS!"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Just when he was about to pull the trigger, the assassin was hit by an invisible force as a red color enveloped him, firing a bullet that went stray and would barely miss Circuit.

"I never mi-"

He was cut off as an incredibly hard punch hit him the gut causing him to immediately lose breath. Meanwhile, havoc was breaking out in the lobby of STAR labs as body armored masked paramilitary soldiers and mercenaries alike stormed in. They began shooting everyone who worked there. They needed to secure the technology and then get out.

Meanwhile, Athena watched the screens as alarms started to sound. The whole building began to shake as lights flickered. Circuit's lights out had triggered something.

Two scientists were working on a piece of technology that was part of a human-sized suit. A red eye glowed as it responded to its counterpart, awoken from its slumber to continue its mission.

"Red Slave online... Acquire energy for habitable system. Convert all life. Chaos breaker..."

It lifted its hand and several of the scientists around the two suddenly lost control of their bodies and began to glow with red energy as well. The Red Slave flew out of the room with its own 'slaves' towards the lobby, aiming to leave the lab.

Athena cut them off with a loud bark. She knew the danger behind these types and decided it was time to take matters into her own hands.

Bio meanwhile was picking himself up as Circuit knocked down their assailant in one fell swoop, clutching his throat dripping with silver liquid.

"That's Athena... she needs help man... gotta help her."

He then picked up a telepathic message from Athena.

"I don't know what's going on Circuit, but she just told me that you should transform and take care of... soldiers? coming in the lobby killing everyone? And there's some kind of ... alien robots coming in from one of the labs and I need to help her with that... if those two groups collide so many people will die. I guess we gotta do our thing man. Life is never simple."

Bio's armor molded around him and he formed a biogun in his hand.

"I'll be okay, but we gotta help her out."
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Circuit nodded after hearing Bio's explanation and threw off his janitor outfit revealing his usual look and the bag where he had his bat hidden away.

"Yeah, things are never easy with us after all...well with that said let's get down to business!"

Circuit dashed out of the office and stormed down the hallway running at top speed. Considering their cover was already blown there was little point to being subtle and Athena was in danger, if they were going to save her and prevent more lives from being lost they had to work fast.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Vincent waited calmly in the lobby as Circuit came rushing in. With a grin he pointed at Circuit.

"Blast him!"

Hell would just unload on Circuit once he came into the lobby, but not with guns. With electricity. Men with jetpacks would come in left and right shooting lightning at Circuit.

"I'm guessing you're Chad! The test subject here to get answers! Such a shame that we're going to get your powers and we already have some part of it as it is! Get em boys!"

Bio and Athena were busy with the strange zombies and the robot. They were tagteaming with Bio firing gas shots at their feet and throwing Athena at them for her to take them to the ground using her reflexes. They moved absurdly fast for humans, with the last one lunging at Bio and him just barely dodging a punch. He spun and kicked the woman in the back sending her sliding down the hallway.

"Damn! It's so hard to synch with these guys!"

The robot was the last to be standing. Athena suddenly yelled in pain. She had rushed it with speed but a red sword had seemingly come out of nowhere and impaled her. Bio saw this as the mist had cleared.

"Athenaa!!!"

A mask formed on his face as he poured more strength into the gun and took aim...
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Circuit was completely pinned down and surrounded, there was nothing he could do if he was being fired at from all sides. But the pain was irrelevant to him, what really mattered was what this guy had just told him.

"Ex-..periment? The hell are you talking about you Nutjob? I have powers but I'm still a human...and why the hell do you know my name? Who are you!?"

Circuit was completely panicked, not only was he in a terrible situation, he was also upset that someone knew his identity if that was the case then his family would be in danger. The only thing he could think of that would make sense is if his parents had some affiliation with this guy, but that was highly unlikely. He wasn't sure how he would do it but he needed to take this guy out as soon as possible before things got even worse.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Vincent chuckled.

"You mean they never told you? Ohhh man that's rich. Your parents are scientists commissioned to study you! You're a scientific phenomenon, an anomaly! Always have been! It's a shame that they never told you but then again, if they were working for America they wouldn't be in this mess! Can't say we didn't warn them. Any more questions?"

Soldiers drew their grenade launchers and prepared to blow Circuit to kingdom come and fired. If he didn't get out of his current location soon it would all be over for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm League (Completed)   Storm League (Completed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm League (Completed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next