Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Vote_lcapA Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Voting_barA Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Vote_lcapA Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Voting_barA Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:47 pm

A cruise boat slips from the Jump city docks, filled to the brim with socialites and Jump City elite. Also on this boat: Two members of the Teen Titans. Hotwire and Metamorphi. The reason for their invitations were twofold. Firstly, during the Russian attack on the bridge, one of the civilians rescued was the family that owned the cruise boat. Second of all, it would enable them to give give the security detail a much needed break. They were assured that should anything go wrong, the Titans would step in.

Hotwire stood at the back of the boat, watching the lights of the city grow dimmer.

"I know this was sort of last minute, but you've got to admit, this is pretty nice." He said to the titan next to him.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 3:25 pm

Metamorphi was shaking it up for once, instead of just wearing a plain shirt and trousers that are good for fighting in, he was garbed in a nice formal suit and formal trousers. He even had a tie! Meta gave an annoyed air, but he had to admit it was nice to get a treat every now and again, Meta looked to his leader Yeah, shame that Yang could come though he sighed and looked into the distance, he couldn't help but also think about how much he wanted ex-teammates like Jenny or Kale to be here, but he knew it wasn't possible.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Harmon was outfitted similarly to metamorphi, only he had his familiar orange pack on, so he could suit up should he need to."Yeah. I hear that." He looked down at the water beneath him. Suddenly something moved. He rubbed his eyes and let out a simple "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Meta was looking down at the water as well when he saw movement under the water, he squinted in suspicion and tried to get a closer look, but at the same time he didn't go too close instead something leapt out at him. He didn't ask Harmon if he saw it, he could tell by his exclamation that he had noticed something odd. When he didn't see anything else, he decided to let it go, but he kept his eyes out and his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:09 pm

All of a sudden a something slammed into the boat. Something massive. The engine chugged and came to a stop. Or well, that's what it would appear to be. In reality, the engine had been torn clear out.

"Ok. I didn't imagine that." Hotwire said turning to Meta. "You go secure the guests, I'll see if I can find out what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Metamorphi felt himself stumbled forward when the boat was hit, he looked over the side to see what was going on, but he saw something very dear. Where the engine should be, there was nothing but bite marks, Meta did not have time to shudder though, Hotwire ordered him to secure the guests, so he moved to act. The guests were all panicking, so he rushed over and started trying to control the crowd It's okay, it's okay! Calm down, my team-mate is working on it!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Another crash rocked the boat as Hotwire got to the stairs to the lower level. The engine was busted, but he could effect repairs. It would take him a minute or two, but once he was done they could hopefully outmaneuver whatever it was that was assaulting the boat.

The only problem was that the thing was now on the boat. With a rush of water, a large black form vaulted onto the deck. Thanks to metamorphi's action, there wasn't anyone on the prow of the boat. Whatever it was. It was big, and it had teeth.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Just as Meta got all the people to safety below deck, another crash hit the boat, luckily everyone was below deck so no one was sent overboard, the worst thing in this situation was to fall into the water. Meta went above deck to assess the situation, when his eyes fell upon the situation, a big ugly thing with big teeth. Meta took out his communicator and contacted Harmon You should see this when you're done down there, I will attempt to detain the threat and if it's not possible I'll hold it off until you arrive.

He would then walk over to the thing and turn to paper, he knew that the thing would probably bite through him, so he'd incorporate passive blows from the start. He ran over, making it look like he was going in for a straight-up charge, then he would suddenly stop so that a counter attack would miss before turning his leg to steel and kneeing the beast in the stomach. No matter what the outcome, he would turn to paper and cartwheel away.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Harmon was about halfway through fixing the engine when Metamorphi called in. Whatever it was that was attacking the ship was now on the deck. As soon as the engine was repaired, he ran back updeck.

He was just in time to see the beast get steel kneed into the guard rail. The next instant, Metamorphi would cartwheel next to him.

"You keep it busy. I'll try and find a way to take care of it for good."

With a glint of his eyes, his voice would be heard in the speakers of the control room.

"The engine's back online. Step on it!"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Meta's attack did some damage, but against someone who could heavily injure him in one blow victory didn't seem too likely, instead he decided to just focus on doing what he was ordered to do and just keep him busy. Meta turned to paper and rushed over, jumping into the air and grabbing the thing by the shoulders so he could vault over him, he then turned his leg to steel again and swept his legs out from under him. Instead of following up and risking the chance of being struck back, he instead backed up a few metres while the shark man got up, growling at him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Hotwire got up to the deck through a stairwell. There was a little bar there, and about 4 yards away was the fight between Metamorphi and... did that thing have a whale head?

IT DID. IT DID HAVE A WHALE HEAD.

Looking at it in the light a bit better, it seemed to be some sort of anthropomorphic orca. And it had Metamorphi on the ropes. With little more than a thought, he grabbed one of the water sprayers. Normally, the force wouldn't be that great... but with Hotwire's powers, he rerouted the rerouted the water pumps, sending all the ocean water for pumping straight out through the nozzle. Good thing Hotwire was propped against the wall or the force would have knocked him off his feet. Instead, it knocked the orca off his feet. At that moment, the ship roared to life and sped off through the harbor.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 4:44 pm

As Meta dodged an attack from his whale-headed attacker before seeing that Harmon had arrived, he rolled away after punching it and saw what Harmon was about to do a second before he did it, so he ducked to the side and let the Orca get hit with the full blast of water. Once it was sent flying, Meta would rush in and start pounding it with blows, fists raining down upon the Whale-man, again keeping with his tactic of turning to paper for speed and steel for power all the way. Meta was giving his full force, unless Whale-man's durability was much higher than the force Meta was capable of dishing out he wouldn't stand much of a chance without a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)   A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whale of a Tale (Pikazard)
Page 1 of 1