Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Vote_lcapThose Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Voting_barThose Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Vote_lcapThose Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Voting_barThose Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Empty
PostSubject: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 pm

The slums... it smelled of trash, alcohol and cheap cologne. But it was sufficient to fit the Nephilim's current intentions. Khariel Ravenlock arrived in Jump City that night, but any signs of demonic shades were relatively clear for the main areas of the city. 'She's been busy.' he thought to himself as he figured such a war-torn city would have more signatures of such demons. There were plenty of different presences around that he had sensed, however. They would be attended to later.

Back to those intentions. Khariel was casually pacing through the clusters of lean-tos and garbage fires, intently listening to the thoughts of the humans who gazed upon his dark, armoured appearance.

'Who the hell is that guy?'

'Yeash... it's one of those costumed freaks...'

'That dude's giving me the creeps...'

He had had enough of their mocking internal voices. As he drew his longsword, he decided that it was time to silence them. He executed his movements slowly, bringing his sword in front of him and turning the blade towards the ground. "Be silent." he murmured, and a dark, shadowy mist was exhaled from the hilt of the blade. The mist split off into three different smaller tendrils which then shot towards several of the residents at a blinding speed. It wasn't long before the voices of them, internal and external, fell silent.

"He's a monster! He just killed them without a reason! Let's get out of here!"

"You will not escape!" Khariel shouted, thrusting his hand out in the direction of the would-be escapees. Dark tendrils shot out from his palm, meeting each of the humans in the back with a piercing force. The now lifeless bodies of the attempted escapees fell to the ground.

"None of them were worthy. All were scum. This is expected of the human race.' he mused internally, sheathing his sword for the moment. He needed to get rid of the bodies, obviously. Shooting out both hands and dropping his jaw, tendrils of shadow manifested from his mouth and hands to consume the corpses.

Last edited by saturnstormx on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:37 pm

Isabel rarely fit into any crowds, but this night there seemed to be enough people out and about that nobody noticed her practicing her dance moves in the middle of the crowd. Then things got rather weird. She noticed the armored man just before he attacked, but thought literally nothing of him. She was too busy listening to music in her head. She didn't even see what he did when she heard the scream...

"He's a monster! He just killed them without a reason! Let's get out of here!"

At this, Isabel perked up, eyes wide and scanning the area.

"Godzilla?"

It was not Godzilla. Isabel didn't hide her disappointment well, but decided to take off and run with all the other people. It wasn't that she was scared... but if everyone was running they were probably going somewhere pretty cool, right? Maybe someone heard an ice cream truc-

Her thoughts were interrupted when a tendril pierced through her stomach. A slight gasp and rusty taste in her mouth was all she noticed as she started falling... then stumbled around, dramatically holding her stomach.

"Woe is me, woe is me! It seems my life is coming to an end! How dreary, depressing, despondent, other synonyms for sad!"

She stumbled in front of the armored man, falling on her back and make dramatic and obviously fake death gurgles. The wound was already starting to close. She wondered if her acting skills were believable...
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Khariel noticed the girl who had fallen at his feet. He withdrew the tendrils and straightened up, wiping his mouth. Her false death throes were obvious and Khariel looked on with sudden interest as her wound closed up. 'This girl... is not human.' he muttered internally, 'Perhaps... she is worthy.'

"My, my. It appears I have stumbled across a cuckoo among the hatchlings." he voiced, crimson eyes glancing about the girl, trying to identify what she was. "That is of course, the only logical reason why one would willingly hang about such lowlifes as humans."

He swiftly brought his hand down to offer to help her up. "However, is such an allusion parallel to a creature such as yourself? What might you be, if I dare ask?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:53 am

Isabel's performance did not convince the armored of her demise, which Isabel found to be a direct insult to her acting ability. She was not mad at the man, no, only disappointed in herself really. With a sigh, she took his hand and let him pull her up. She gave an elegant bow, with her head low as an introduction.

"A cuckoo, you say? Well sir if I didn't know any better I'd say you were coming onto me. And you didn't even ask my name first. Hm."

Isabel circled the man, eying him curiously. He most certainly wasn't normal. Perhaps an alien? It wouldn't be the first to enter the city.

"I am Isabel Harkness. I am not simply human, you're right. I'm a zombie. Watch."

Isabel started her best stumble step towards one of the bodies like a zombie. "Braaaaaaaaaaaains..."

She stopped and smiled back at him. "Pretty convincing, right?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:50 am

"Indeed." he replied after her stumble step. He inclined his head slightly. "I suppose I should introduce myself then. I am Khariel Ravenlock, the last of the true Nephilim."

He took a step towards her. "Tell me, Isabel Harkness... what do you think of the human race? Do you have any qualms with their existence on this earth?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Isabel raised an eyebrow at his introduction. This man was a Nephilim? She'd heard the term before, but normally just ignored it. Oh well, if the guy said he was a Nephilim, he must be one.

Then he asked a strange question. "Oh the human race... well... I hate everyone in it! I hate everything about this world! I hate you too, to be honest. It's my default feeling I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Khariel raised an eyebrow at Isabel's response. Hatred was a strong emotion in general, but in this girl it seemed dominant. This was something, Khariel deduced, he could put to good use.

"So the emotion of hatred runs strong in you. This is not a bad thing, Isabel Harkness. Hatred has always been fuel for extraordinary events in history. I can help you harness that hate, if you would let me."

He strode towards one of the bodies. "Obviously you have already seen the subject of my hatred. It is directed towards humanity as a whole, very similar to yourself. However, do you have a specific reason to hate humanity?"

He clenched his hand into a fist at the body as shadowy tendrils manifested to continue to pierce and consume the evidence of murder. "Hatred without conviction has no path, and therefore it often dissipates after little time." he dispelled the shadow as the body became unidentifiable. He then turned to another lifeless body, and as he shot out his hand and tensed, the body rose from the ground. "Hatred with purpose, however, has done great things to the world. It has brought the world to its knees on many accounts." he brought his hand into a fist and a series of loud cracks could be heard from the corpse. He released it, and it dropped back to the ground in a slump. "I'm sure you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:01 am

The man ranted and rambled for a while, and Isabel was a surprisingly good listener for her usual standards. Usually by now she'd be dancing or killing something, but for some reason she felt docile. She considered his question for a few moments, putting her chin on her wrist while she thought.

"Why do I hate..? My, it's been long enough that I hardly remember... or at least that's what it feels like. Maybe I had a lover, and we loved with a love that was more than love but he left, and when he did I became insane with long bouts of this terrible sanity, where I lucidly experience this existence. I honestly can't remember."

Isabel stepped towards the now crumpled body, examining it intensely, but keeping a distance.

"It starts with pain, followed by hate, fueled by the endless questions that never get answered. Why do I bleed if I can't die? Why do I exist if I can't live? And my personal favorite... why can they live and die as they please, but I can not?"

She sighed, turning to the man and giving a sweet smile like a porcelain doll with one too many scratches.

"It's not specific, exactly, but it's the only answer I can think of."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:47 pm

Khariel listened to her answer intently. She didn't exactly sound irrational, and according to her circumstances, all of her questions were valid points. 'So, she hates because she looks for answers and cannot find them...' he thought. She was in the perfect position to strike a deal.

"So you're looking for answers, then. Your hatred is a product of lack of knowing. But in knowing the truth, how do you know you won't stir up even more hatred?" He walked over to where she was looking at the corpse.

"I can make you a deal. I'll help you find the answers you seek, but in return, you must help me with something as well." he looked over to her, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:47 am

Isabel perked at his offer, rather interested in the thought. She doubted even a God could provide her with satisfactory answers to her many questions, but to be completely honest there wasn't much else for her to do anyway.

"What's the matter with more hatred?" She challenged his question. "Hatred has gotten me this far, why give it up now?"

But before he could answer, she spoke again. "Tell me what you want to use me for, I'm all ears. As long as it's not dreadfully boring, I'm not very picky."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:22 pm

"Ah..." Khariel paused. What he was going to propose was not boring in the slightest, not in the long run. But should he give her the whole truth, or only give her a part? "In return for my assistance, I would like you to find a certain someone for me. Having just arrived in the city, I admit it's layout is not something I know as well as someone who has been here for longer. I need you to bring this person to me... alive, and unharmed if possible. However if she resists, don't hesitate to get a little rough."

He reached out with shadow tendrils to destroy the corpse in front of them. "She is a strong opponent, and I don't doubt she's gained some renown in the city already. If it comes down to it, don't hesitate to subdue her."

He withdrew the tendrils once the corpse had been destroyed. "So that is my proposition. Interested?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 pm

Isabel was listening, though she had started practicing her dancing again. She was a good dancer. She knew that... but finding people? Hm. She was less good at that but sure she would be able to manage somehow.

"Does this person have a name? That might help in finding them... or you could describe her to me and I'll draw up posters."

Isabel quit her dance and looked up to the mans shadow tendrils, using her own magic to imitate the tendril and wave it around. Just to see what it was like.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Khariel nodded. "Her name is Kristen Opprotune. She defines herself as a Nephilim like myself, however her physical appearance is like night and day to mine." He smirked slightly at Isabel's imitation. Her powers seemed similar to his own. "She's about a foot shorter than myself, but she's still taller than the average human female. The last time I saw her, she was wearing a white tunic with silver plate armour... and matching shoulder-pads with a cyan-grey tint. Metal leg-guards, sweats and gladiator style boots."

Khariel summoned his shadowy wings as they hummed a purple aura and glinted harsh fragments of gold. "She'll have wings like these, except they won't be the same colour. They'll be cyan, and they'll stand out on the night sky."

He desummoned the wings, now deciding to address information needed to help Isabel."Is that a sufficient amount of information? What do I need to know to be able to help you find the answers to your questions, Isabel Harkness?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:48 pm

The tendrils disappeared from Isabel's grasp as he started describing the girl. She created a pen and a notebook out of her death energy and looked like she was writing all of it down, but in reality the idea did not work and there was no writing on the paper. She still pretended though!

"...taller than average... cyan wings... armor..." Isabel was focusing hard on her transparent scribbles, her tongue sticking out as she concentrated. "And how is she in the bust? We talkin' double D's or... bah, never mind! I won't have time to measure anyway."

Isabel waved her hand and the notebook disappeared. Then the man asked how he could help her, and she hesitated. How could he help her? She wasn't even sure the answers she wanted existed... much less of an idea on how to obtain them. This wasn't going to be easy, not at all.

"I wouldn't even know how to find answers! All I know is that I was killed by the same guy that taught me all my magic, and then he raised me from the dead, and theeeeeeeeeeeen, another necromancer broke the spell and took control. Maybe if we found that first guy... then... we could get answers? I'm not sure how to do that though."

She said with a shrug. "So I guess we'll just handle yours first. Besides, I don't even know if the answers I want exist."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Khariel raised his eyebrows at the rhetorical question of the size of his sister's chest, but dismissed it as Isabel had. When she had said she had no idea where to start with her answers and said they might as well start with finding Kristen, Khariel nodded. "Very well. We'll start looking tomorrow night. She hunts at night, so we can find her about the city, most likely then. Meet me downtown atop the tallest skyscraper at two hours prior to midnight." Without another word, Khariel summoned his dark wings again and took off into the dying night sky.

[THREAD END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]   Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Who Are Unworthy... (OPEN)[COMPLETED]
Page 1 of 1