Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barI will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Vote_lcapI will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Voting_barI will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I will get stronger(Pika)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Meta could tell that Toji approved of the notion of getting some pizza, but as Toji walked over to the door he noticeably flinched, but then he recovered and complimented Meta, asking if he'd had training Yeah, I was grown in a lab and I was basically trained my whole life until I escaped. I kept training after that though he would then go with Toji to the common room and would chill on the sofa before pulling out his phone and phoning up the pizza place What do you want on yours, Toji?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Toji blinks, grinning sheepishly when he realized he'd forgotten to return the Katana to its sheath. He holds out his hand,and the weapon flies into it, transforming back into the tanto when he sheaths it.The halfling listens to Metals explanation,nodding."I see, pack brother. It was rough, huh?" The boy follows him to the common room, and chooses a huge(at least for him) armchair as his throne, promptly sinking into it."......." Ignoring the sniggering echoing in his mind, Toji grins at hearing Metals question, drooling." Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Meta nods at Toji's comment about Meta's past being rough I pulled through it though. With that over and done with, Toji asked for fish on his pizza, so Meta went back on the phone to the pizza place One Tuna and one meat lovers please. Alright, thanks he would then hang up and turn his attention back to Toji Do you want to put a movie on or something?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:56 pm

Toji grins as his fellow Titan orders the food.Asked if he wanted to watch a movie, the halfling nods, attempting to hop out."............" Growling slightly at the 'no breaking' rule, he carefully wiggles forward, and gets off, walking over to the movie shelf and examining it." So, whatcha wanna watch?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Toji would go over to the movie shelf and ask Meta what movie he wanted to watch, Meta gave it a quick look and saw one he liked This one, you like action movies right? Meta would then get a call, saying that the deliveryman was at the door, Meta told them he'd be right down before hanging up Pizza's downstairs, I'll go get it he would then wander down and leave Toji to start the movie, unless of course he wanted to put a different one on.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Toji nods, grinning." Ok!" He hadn't seen it yet...it looked to be a good one!Popping it in, the halfling gives a disdainful look at the man eater chair, plopping onto the floor in front of the tv and avidly watching the previews,smiling and wagging his foot.He hadn't watched much other than anime with......His foot stops, and he stills, then shakes his head. Shut up, shut up....remember your promise and enjoy yourself. Shoving the sadness away, the Titan waits till Meta comes back up, then starts the movie.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Meta went down and opened the door, then he stepped out instead of having the pizza guy come in slightly Alright, that'll be $10 right? he paid the delivery guy and would take their pizzas in. He went back in the common room and placed the pizzas on the table Alright, start the film he would take a slice of his meat lovers and would start watching the film.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Toji sniffs,then grins. A blue blur flickers towards the table, grabbing the tuna pizza, and then back to his spot in front of the TV. Grinning, he starts the movie, looking toward to watching this with a member of his pack. The halfling takes a slice out of the box, chomping into it.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:05 pm

Meta watched the movie with Toji, whenever a really good moment occurred he would laugh or grin or get pumped up. When the movie was setting the scene for the part with the gattling gun, Meta actually leaned forwards in anticipation, it was a bit of a cliche thing for a man to be so into this kinda thing but Meta didn't really care. After two hours, the movie would be over and Meta would swallow the last bit of his pizza So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Toji grins, watching eagerly. Seeing one particularly vile thug get creamed, the halfling actually does a fist pump. Nothing like seeing jerks get what's coming to them! He absentmindedly chews on his pizza, watching the film. Was that a Gatling? The boys eyes widen at that particular scene."woah....." Toji continues watching the movies till its over, then looks at Meta."That was pretty awesome! Thanks....and thanks for the pizza as well."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Thankfully Toji liked it, of course he did, it was great. Meta leaned back and sucked the last of the cheese off of his fingers It's no problem... he quickly tried to remember whatever it was Toji called people ...pack brother he would then get up and stretch It's my turn to go on patrol, I'm gonna head out now he started to walk out the door See you later
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Toji grins, as Meta called him pack brother, waving goodbye." Alright! See ya, pack brother. Good luck, be safe...please!" He turns around, biting Hus lip, then shakes his head, turning back to the TV and looking at the gaming system.".......Alright, game on!!"

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will get stronger(Pika)   I will get stronger(Pika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will get stronger(Pika)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2