Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 pm

Bio skated into the neighborhood holding onto the backside of a passing truck to save on cab money. Once he saw Jenny he would give her the bags hooked on bony extensions on his forearms to hold them that quickly turned into a mist like that of dry ice once out of use.

"Wait here."

He walked up to his door and knocked. Athena rushed to the door, playing the dumb dog act and opened it.

Ruff Roufh Rough Ruff she incessantly barked into his mind.

"Hahaha, you're a comedic genius too, well isn't that great." Bio said sarcastically.

"Is mom home?..."

Nope. Who's that girl behind you? Ope... Bio~ Are you already bringing home girls. I knew you would pull it off sooner or later.. you~

Bio sighed, "It's complicated and not what you think."

Ooooo

"What about Allison?"

Yeah she's home

Bio motioned Jenny to come into the fourier of the city house.

"This is Athena, my master." Bio groaned.

Nice to meet ya, if he starts bugging you just let me know and I'll get him to shut up. Duct tape is usually the best solution.

Allison, his little sister in 8th grade, was already at the stairs.

"Hi..." she said looking at the random stranger Bio had invited in.

Bio sighed,

"Before you tell Mom, she's a superhero who needs a place to stay. She's changing her identity and everything. With her here it'll probably be safer than the police department, chill."

Bio's mask dissipated and he hung up his jacket. He would begin to show Jenny around the house and backyard with the other two trailing along, ending the quick tour with the bathroom.

"You can go ahead and shower and all of that.

She's gonna be a cousin huh?

Bio thought back quickly.

Yeah, now shut up and instead of nagging me actually help me out on this one.

Last edited by LockOn on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Jenny Flew to his house and waited on his roof until he saw him at that point she slowly floated down grabbing the bags he gave her and looked through them real quick to make sure he had gotten everything she needed before looking back up to him and nodded as he told her to wait there. She then watched him talk to his dog and smiled softly dogs were so cute especially ones that were so smart you could just assume what they were trying to bark to you.

She walked in smiling but then froze when she heard the dog in her mind and then the cuteness faded away probably never to be found again in the chest that was now guarded by the creepy thought of the dog talking ot her via minds. She then rolled her eyes as she closed the door behind her "I thought I covered the fact I'm not going to be a superhero anymore..." She then looked to the girl "I'm your new cousin for a while, nice to meet you." She then followed Bio around looking around smiling a bit before she made her way to the shower and began to take one.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am

As she showered Chuck, changed in casual clothes and changed transformed into his normal appearance, then went down to carb load like an Olympian athlete mixed with a powerlifter. That meant

"Hot pockets~" he sung quietly as the microwave turned on.

He was eating but then almost choked as the doorbell rung furiously and then the door burst open and his Mom rushed in to pee. Athena was in the downstairs bathroom which left the upstairs one the only one available. She went to use it upstairs so fast she ignored the shower on until she was finished. It was probably Allison using the shower right?

"Shi-" Bio rushed upstairs. "Hey, mom? uhhh" It was probably too late. Jenny would blow her cover, he just had that gut feeling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 am

Jenny was just about finished when someone rushed in luckily the curtains weren't see through. She covered her mouth to hide the gasp and she silently waited for his mother to leave, she wasn't dumb enough to say a word while she was in there and blow her cover. When she left she opened the curtain putting on a towel and locked the door silently as she pulled out the make up quickly getting started using it to make her ears look like a normal teen age girl's ears, her teeth look normal, her face look a tad different, and a few beauty marks and freckles.

She then tossed on some purple pajamas than stared at herself in the mirror her hair changing to a brown color and her eye color light blue. She smiled then left the bathroom using a cute yet still mature voice with no southern accent at all and smiled in a peppy fashion. "Hiyah!" she gave a slight wave to his mom. "Sorry I didn't say anything before in the shower," she scratched the back of her head blushing . "You sorta startled me and I didn't know what to say." nervous giggle.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:01 pm

"Now I know it seems rushed, but she really needs help. That could have been me"

Things were pretty silent until Mom, shaking, nodded but spoke with a low voice.

"Chuck... do you really know who she is? How can we really trust her?"

"Mom. She's a girl with powers who has nowhere to go. She's taken tons of abuse despite trying to be a good person and help out, probably because she's different. There's no risks here I'm telling you. This is literally the safest place for her. She can not go back, and needs a clean slate or she's in serious danger. Not even the police can help with some of the people out there, you know this. On top of that she's lived by herself. I really don't think we're dealing with a thief or a liar, she didn't ask me I came up with the idea. This girl is real and this actually happened, she was all over the news when she was shot and-"

At this point, Chuck realized Jenny was downstairs. He was ready grimace but her new voice and appearance completely shut down his anxiety. "w-.. This is Jenny mum..."

Mrs. Jones folded her arms and stared her down, not impressed and still suspicious.

"So.. Chuck has been telling me all about you. If it wasn't for how good he and Athena have been in the house lately, I would have kicked you right out. I'm Mrs. Jones. Tell me, why exactly are you here? Where are your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Jenny blinked, he had already told her everything..... all her rushing and doing her make up was for noting it seemed...... oh well, time to make a bit of a good impression. If only she knew how to make a good impression on parents, did they hate when kids curse? She couldn't remember so it was time to wing it.

Jenny lost the peppy look and just looked at her calmly was his mom trying to intimidate her or something? She then listened to her questions and looked down a bit sighing before looking up to her replying in a quite tone talking normally with her slight southern accent. "I'm here in hopes to become your son's 'cousin' and finally live a normal life for a while at least. ... and as for my parents they died a few months ago... i think... i don't know how long I was dead for...."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:48 pm

The mother sighed. What she saw was a bunch of kids not knowing what to do with themselves despite their background. She had to see the whole superhero thing that Chuck liked pushing around as something on the same level of the boy scouts, even though it wasn't.

Allison and Athena did the dishes, quietly eavesdropping on everything.

"If you're going to stay here, you must abide by the rules as if you're part of the family. This isn't a bed and breakfast or apartment suite. Chuck will have to be in your care and set up your room for you in the basement, it's the only room we have. For now you can sleep in Allison's room, she has an extra bed in there. Also, I expect you to come clear to me about everything one day. There are no secrets here. Too many kids out there getting into trouble and then they run off or get themselves hurt without telling anyone thinking they can take on the whole world. Understand?"

Mrs. Jones returned Jenny's sincerity with her own stern but concerned maternal-instinct look. After that, it would be dinner and then bedtime.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 pm

Jenny watched and listened to her blinking a bit. She hadn't been talked to or had seen that look been given to her in a long time.... but she nodded in understanding. "Okay... I understand but question" She gave a nervous chuckle and nervous smile. "What are your thoughts and feelings on cursing, drinking, and cigarettes...?"
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Bio just facepalmed quietly at Jenny's overtly naieve question. It was time to damage control before his mom had second thoughts. Athena also did her inner faceapalm while Allison just burst out in laughter.

"Well uh Mom, she lived some of her life in Jersey and you know how that place is..."

The mom did get her word in though.

"No. And if you touch my wine stache you'll be sleeping on the roof in the middle of winter. More importantly, no dating" she said with an inflection of her voice so that it would include her son as well.

Bio quickly did a 'time for dinner?" and everyone sat down to say grace and then eat. After that would be the basement tour.

As they walked down the stairs to the basement Athena and Bio quickly heckled Jenny's comment in low voices.

"What were you doing? You want to remind her about taking all the fun away? Mom's great but adults like her don't understand the fact that the line between a teen and adult is blurry and bs. You gotta learn how to wheel the deal, roll the loaded dice, schmooze the booze- anyway this is the basement."

It was carpeted and housed a TV for video games, had a washing machine and dryer, had a hanging punching bag and a bench-press with a few weights on the rack, a freezer to keep food and snacks, a pool table, and a random table with a billboard and papers strewn about with Bio's random overnight investigative project on the mysterious Quinn.

"So yeah. Ain't much of a room, more like a multi-purpose thing which is what most basements are... we'll get it swagged up for you don't worry. Lemme show you upstairs."

Allison's room was the typical ex-little girly girl room which now housed a pubescent early high schooler type of room and Bio was... what you would expect of Bio's room. Tons of wall posters, two laptops, IKEA comfy chair things, a random 3D printer which Athena was hooking up, Halloween lights on inside, and open snack bags amongst homework.

"Pretty much it. BETTER NOT TOUCH ANY OF IT. We're watching you Jenny alllllways watching."

Athena put on her shades and ignored the introduction as she want back online to do her online college courses for her bachelor's degree in theoretical physics and neurology.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 12:14 am

Jenny blinked when he face palmed and gave him an innocent 'what?' face. she grew up mostly on the streets and her parents taught her nothing just locking her in the attic so she actually didn't know that those were not questions to be asking parents how they feel about it on when under 21. she looked to bio "Actually I'm from Witchita Texas but I have spent most of my life on the streets and have been to jersey, gotham, star, new mexico, and well a lot of places."

She blinked when she heard no dating "But I'm going to be 17 in like a week and a half! And yeah i nearly died a lot saving my ex's and once from a crush I had but- I am so not helping my case...." she then went silent. She then sat down at the table but didn't say grace she sorta just awkwardly sat there watching them not sure what to do before they started to eat then followed them for the tour.

She looked to him and sighed crossing her arms "Hey I have street smarts not family smarts, I was literally the kid locked in the attic most her life then on the street the rest of it and the star of my own fucked up 16 and pregnant show, honestly i'm surprised MTV isn't following my ass right now." She looked around but paused when he said swagged up. "please god never say that ever again...." She rolled her eyes before walking in his room and looking to his laptop. "Mind if I borrow that real quick?" she asked him casually with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:25 am

This was the one of the few times Bio was taken back by words. How could the great yolomeister king be told not to use the word swag? The 15 year old daredevil gritted his teeth and handed over the laptop.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:07 am

She took the laptop as she sat on his bed and began typing at a rapid pace s her eyes dart around the screen as things are pulled up and pulled away. "Okay kindergarten through the 6th grade done with all average grades and scores nothing too special." she thought for a monent before typing again and smiled "There All old grades covered, new classes covered, new name done, and I start school with you tomorrow." she closed his laptop standing up holding out to him. "Thank god everything is on the internet these days, oh and I covered my trails so they wont trace me back to your laptop."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:38 pm

Bio looked over her shoulder as she furiously worked on something.

"That's... the coolest illegal thing I've seen."

Athena interrupted to give them more convenient news.

"And.. I messed around the California census bureau for them to miss all information surveys pertaining to our residence. You're officially in the same status as Area 51, no one's going to ask and no one's gonna have to tell."

The 3D printer turned on and Bio put his hand on it, it then turned to 'scan'. He then focused and a laser scanned altered cells and put the information onto the computer. This information would be for medical records. In only a few days, a fully fake ID would be formed.

"To really make sense of this. We're going to make you an originally adopted child, who was adopted by Bio's fictitious crazy aunt, who died in a horrible car crash, and was then moved to our family. Sound good?"

Bio sat in a chair and yawned. He was still a bit excited for sleep but it, at the same time, the day was pretty much over for him.

"So, what about your powers? Anything we should know about or are they pretty handy?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 pm

She smiled a bit with a chuckle after hearing what he had to say. "Thanks, there were some perks to being locked away from the world with nothing but a laptop to entertain yourself for many years." she then watched him and Athena as they talked and worked then nodded "Works for me, and as for my powers I'm only going to need them when needed because as far as I know I'm the only one in jump that has ones like me so its very obvious who i am if I use them but they're pretty simple. "

She floats up in the air "Flight," She made a force field out of light blue energy "Force fields, " she shot an energy blast at the force field. "Energy blast that i can charge, hold out for long times, shoot from all my limbs, and from my eyes." she makes them disappear. She then made to normal sized swords out of the same energy "Simple swords" she makes them shatter and they fade away as she makes a two handed on twice as bit as the other ones. "Large swords" she pricks her finger on the blade and makes it fade away. this cut glows and heals "And healing."
Back to top Go down
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Athena wondered at Jenny's story.

Hmmm, definitely something I could research

Bio slow clapped after the little display.

"Actually, my friend at school is a meta with energy powers. "

Athena spoke up excitedly.

"Yeah, but the deal with him is that his is based on already established 4th dimensional Newtonian and Quantum physics with exotic metal alloys and magnetism thrown in. Jenny here can do it with no reflective or absorbance feedback. What's your new name going to be by the way?"

Bio shook his head quickly...

"Whu-... english?!"

"Basically that light isn't light. It can take on the properties of it but it doesn't seem to be an electromagnetic radiation. It can be solid and it isn't dimensional or plasma because there's no heat from it and it doesn't warp its environments around it in any way, which means it transcends the laws of known physics, or it's fringe science. The only way to really tell what kind of power that is, is how you summon it and how flexible its properties are."

Bio folded his arms.

"Before Einstein preaches on, let me explain what I can do since my %#!@'s a bit more simple and easy to remember. Athena already thinks I'm boring but basically my power has to do with stem cells. They're the starting cells of all different kinds of tissue. I can heal myself, heal others, manipulate others' stem cells, and if I focus and access my body's 'mind', I can create bone weapons, armor, and some really weird stuff. Don't worry, they're just adult stem cells I won't clone people or anything haha. It all comes from a stupid mistake I made by drinking a sample of something my Dad sent from his archaeological expedition... ever since then, we haven't seen him since."

Athena quickly continued,

"I'm pretty boring too. I came about because Bio tried to heal me before his powers had remotely matured, so my genes got completely scrambled and now I have telekinesis, telepathy, super speed, and I can do dat math."

After a pause, it was getting late enough to think about going to bed.

"You know what you could help us out with Jenny? Making money. Every bit helps. We were thinking of a delivery service, or maybe advertising."

Athena interrupted "Or.. you could not eat us out of house and home."

"Heheh. Yeah, my powers make me pretty hungry. But seriously, we need to be prepared for anything with what's going on out there. Our mom basically considers me and Athena adults around the house and if you could be as well, that would be a big help."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)   Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Energy, Witchy, and any future guests)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next