Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Protection Program (Bloo) Vote_lcapProtection Program (Bloo) Voting_barProtection Program (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Protection Program (Bloo) Vote_lcapProtection Program (Bloo) Voting_barProtection Program (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Protection Program (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Protection Program (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:53 pm

The mission seemed simple enough. You were to go to the ball, protect the witness, and send the enemy to jail. It was a pretty cut and dry kind of mission, a more serious one at that, except one thing. They had no idea who the witness was or the assassin.
Lately, Ella had been working on her powers and on some fighting skills, something that should come in handy for this kind of mission. However, she was very nervous. All of her other missions were less serious then this one, she was protecting an unknown person's life!

The girl just finished curling her hair and doing her makeup, glancing in the mirror before sliding on her blue formal dress. Luckily for her, Fen was going to meet her at her house and then have a limo take them to City Hall, arriving like any other guest.
Ella slid on her long white gloves and took one last glance into the mirror, hoping for the best. She needed to have some sort of comfort right now, she way way too nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:02 pm

Fenrir was... to put it easy, uncomfortable. He was on edge and a little agitated. The mission was dangerous, it seemed... and weirdly vague. It didn't feel right. Then on top of that they wanted him to wear a tux? As if having him and his girlfriend in danger wasn't bad enough, he had to be wearing a tux with a bow tie and everything. The stupid tie made him feel like a weak person was trying to strangle him all day...

Heh. That thought made him chuckle a bit. That was funny, at least. He took a deep breath (if only to spite the poor guy strangling him) and started his car, driving to Ella's. He drove as he normally did, fast and recklessly. He got to her house about 10 minutes faster than he should have. It's okay, he was a good driver. He always was. He parked his baby in the street then went to the door to greet Ella.

...and oh lord did his jaw drop when he saw her. When he spoke he sounded dumb. "Y-you look... beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:16 pm

Ella greeted Fen by the front door and blushed when he told her she was beautiful. She would reach out and adjust his bow tie, making it symmetrical on both sides as well. "And you look dashing. You should wear tuxedos more often." Ella told him with a giggle, grabbing his hand and walking out the door.
As the two walked out, hand in hand, a long black limousine would pull up to the curb. A man in a black hat would open the door for the two and wait patiently for them to seat themselves. Once inside, closing the door behind them.

"Okay, so the mission is we find out who we are protecting, protect them, and send the guy that's trying to hurt them into jail."Ella told Fen, leaning back in the seat and sighing. A bucket by there feet held two glasses and a bottle of champagne.
"Oh, also we are going under alias's." She mentioned casually.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

He couldn't help his pout when she started fixing his bow tie. He'd worked at that for hours! He still messed it up! Stupid tuxedo. Stupid mission. At least he got to see Ella all dressed up. The thought made him smile as she led them to the limo. The man let them in and Fen gave him a polite nod. "That's such a strange mission. They should've sent the mind reading chick. This seems like it's up her alley..."

He was still pouting a little bit. "Make sure you stay by me too, okay? Less likely to get hurt if we're together. So none of that split up crap." He added, thinking quickly. Then she said alias' and he raised a brow. "Are we going as a married couple? Does that mean we get to drink?" He asked, nodding towards the champagne. "After we complete the mission, of course."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Ella giggled at his pout and pecked him real quick, trying to make him feel better. The mission was dangerous, yes, but maybe it will come to splitting up. She thought about this for a moment then realized she saw the alias's in the email Mr.black sent her.
"Hold on, he wrote them here somewhere." She mumbled, scrolling through the email then stopping abruptly.

"Okay, so we are going as Mr and Mrs.Welshkin, a newly wed couple in their early twenties." She explained to Fen, smiling. "So yes, we will be able to drink, mildly." She added, making sure that Fen knows they shouldn't get drunk. Ella also knew that if they didn't drink, it could make them stick out a lot more, considering them both a teenagers.
"Alright Mr.Welshkin, I believe we have arrived." She said happily, watching as the limo slowed down to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Fen's guess about their alias was dead on. He couldn't hid his crooked smirk. It was easy deduction is all. The kind of people that would show up to this kind of thing would be couples and there was alcohol in the car. He wasn't as dumb as you'd think, considering how many times he gets hit in the head.

"Welshkin? That sounds so laaaame..." He pouted again, though after her kiss he was much happier about the whole situation. Then the driver stopped. They were there. Fenrir opened the door then helped Ella out of the car. "Alright, so what's the game plan?" He asked just loud enough for her to hear him. It was time to be sneaky. Before anyone could realize they were talking, he started walking her in, smoothly avoiding wandering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:10 pm

As Ella and Fen walked hand in hand, they simply blended in with the crowd of couples entering the main hall. Many people were talking, whispering, or laughing, making their conversation have a little less pressure.
"Well, I think we should look for suspicious characters and see what they are looking for." Ella suggested, smiling at passing couples. "I have never done this kind of mission before.." She whispered into his ear, taking a glass of champagne from a waiter as he was passing by. The girl took a sip and walked over to one of the tables, sitting down. "Splitting up may not be a bad idea right now." She told Fen, trying to persuade him into letting them go separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Fenrir swiped a glass of champagne for himself as they walked by, taking a few sips. His eyes kept scanning for anyone suspicious. He was an excellent observer, and noticed things pretty easily. That being said... he had no idea what he was looking for. Again, he thought that Amber would have been a nice pick for this mission. "I've never done anything like this either." He admitted with a sigh, sipping more alcohol.

Then she made the suggestion that he knew was going to come sooner or later. She wanted to split up. He frowned at her, giving her an annoyed stare. "We were sent on this mission in a two person team for a reason, don't you think? I think we should stay a two person team." He tried to defend, but looking around at all the people he realized there was little chance they'd get to talk to everyone moving together. The reason they were sent as a two man team was probably to cover more ground. He let out a frustrate growl as he beat his own argument in his head.

"Fine. We can split up. Just... be safe okay? And no flirting. I got my eyes on you. If anything happens, I'll be there, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Ella kissed Fen's cheek and nodded her head. "If anything happens or anyone is acting suspicious, I'll let you know." She told him while walking off, disappearing through the crowd. Luckily for her, the heels she was wearing gave her some height, therefore allowing her to blend in more.
As the girl was walking around, making small talk, her phone would buzz.

Both Beamers would get another email from Mr.Black stating that they now had a vague report of the witness who recently showed up to the party. The email was right, it was very vague. "Tall, grey hair, came with date." With this information, Ella decided to go talk to some more elderly men, now assuming that one of them was the witness.
Ella made her way around the party, acting as casual as ever and genuinely enjoying herself until she began to notice a pattern. Every 5 minutes the same man with a red tie begun to walk up the stairs, to the balcony, and back down, like he was looking for something. Ella didn't know if Fen saw this yet, so she decided to take this chance to do something.

When the man was coming back around, Ella would bump into him, stumbling and blushing. "Oh, I am so sorry about that! I didn't mean too bump into you, I just wasn't looking where I was going."She told him frantically, looking up at him with her face slightly flushed. The man with the red tie smiled at her and grabbed her hand, kissing it. "It is alright dear." He told her, right as the music changed into something new.

"Hm, May I have this dance?" He asked, sticking out his hand for her to take. Ella was hoping Fen wouldn't do anything rash, so she took his hand, smiled, and begun to dance with the rest of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Fenrir wasn't having much luck when his phone buzzed. He was honestly just trying to look for Ella again. She disappeared in the crowd and he'd lost her. He finished his champagne, then looked at the message. It was from Mr. Black, "Tall, grey hair, came with date."

Well, at least they had some actual details now. He could see that Ella was in the group chat too, so she got it. Maybe they'd been split for long enough? He should find her. She could be in... He spotted her at the bottom of the stairs flustered and blushing. What the Hell? His immediate reaction was anger, and when the man grabbed her hand and kissed it all he could do to not make a scene was shove his claws into his pockets, digging into the skin on his palms.

It was for the mission. He tried to use that to calm him down. It didn't. She looked so convincing with that guy. He wasn't even that good looking. Fenrir's cover started to shake as he paced to the corner of the room, spitting to the side. He had a pretty terrible taste in his mouth. He knew he was dangerous right now, to the mission.

He settled for grabbing another drink and watching the dance floor from the back. He didn't notice that there was a pair of eyes watching him across the dance floor with hunger.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

As the two were dancing Ella would spot Fen looking angry in the corner of the room. She was hoping that nothing too serious happened, but she had to finish the dance with this man so she didn't look too suspicious.
After a few more moments of dancing, Ella would smile at the taller man. "It was lovely dancing with you." She told him while slipping through the crowd, not hearing what he said to her.

Weaving her way through the people, Ella would be in front of Fen, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Are you okay?" She asked, pushing back his hair and looking at him lovingly. "If it makes you feel better, I've caught on to something. The man I just danced with has been making circles every five minutes. I've also seen three other people with the same red ties, maybe they are all looking for the witness?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:45 pm

Watching her dance with the man did little to soothe the angry wolf, and he found his teeth starting to hurt with how hard he was grinding them. He was considering just stepping in and cutting them off as the song was coming to a close, but she was smart enough to step away after the first dance. That was good. He was getting irrational.

When she came and tried to soothe him, it helped a little... but he was still finding his breathing to be a little heavy. He was still not happy. "I'll keep my eye out." He said, his voice a little bitter. "We need to talk about your definition of the word flirting though."

He was back to pouting before he let out a heavy sigh and finished his second drink in a quick gulp before shoving his clawed, slightly bleeding hand back into his pocket. "Sorry. I know. It was for the mission." He said, though he still sounded unhappy. "I'm going to head to the bathroom, see if I can't get rid of these before anyone notices. That might raise some questions, heh." At least his smirk was back.

He left quickly, taking some deep breaths. On his way to the bathroom, though, a blonde girl wearing a skin tight red dress grabbed his elbow with a seductive smirk. "Care to dance?" He shrugged her off and kept walking, but then she suddenly ripped his hand out of his pocket, revealing clawed hand. Her other hand was already pulling the switchblade out of her purse. "I GOT HIM!"

He managed to see the man that Ella was dancing with starting to push his way towards him, reaching into his own pocket.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Ella smiled at Fen, watching as we went to the bathroom to cool off. The girl sat down at a table and took a few more sips of her champagne, still not have finished the first glass. She knew she gets drunk easily, and she couldn't risk being even a little tipsy when it comes to a mission like this.
Several minutes had passed and Ella begun to get worried. Not only were there dangerous people, but now they weren't doing their shift every five minutes. Could the witness already have been taken?

With this is mind, Ella gripped her purse and walked towards the bathrooms, looking for any sign of Fen. It wasn't until she got to the back of the Hallway when she heard struggling and people yelling. The Witness!
Ella ran down the hallway,the heels seeming like nothing, and whipped out a taser from her purse. She would then jump towards the girl in a red dress and hit her in the neck with a taser, having this feel of guiltiness when she did.

Ella's eyes landed on Fen, her heart seeming to stop. He was the witness? What was going on here!? "Fen RUN!"
Because of her split second of weariness, a strong arm was able to wrap itself around her waist, pulling her up from the ground with ease. "Poor girl" The familiar voice said into her Ear.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:41 pm

If he was honest? Fen was a little relieved that he was the witness. At least that meant that he wouldn't have to worry about some innocent person getting hurt on this mission. That and he was pissed. More angry than he'd been in a long time. It might have been the alcohol but he felt like he stood a chance here. When the girl that grabbed him and went down? That's when it broke loose.

Two more people were behind Fen, running up at him and he let out a beast like roar as he ran at them. Fenrir was fast and strong, but these guys must have been trained. After and exchange of blows, Fenrir managed to knock one of them out of the window and into the bush outside, but he was panting and holding his ribs, glaring at the other with a primal rage but not moving.

"Looks like this one's just a little kid, after all. That makes this easier. We brought too many people." The man in front of Fenrir had arrogance to match Fenrir's own. That's when he looked over and saw Ella and the man she was dancing with a few moments ago. This only served to piss Fenrir off more. He was looking a little like an animal, cornered and growling, a small cut above his eye draining blood into his vision.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Ella was completely taken off guard, not knowing what to do in this situation. She had only had a few days of mixed martial arts, so she barely knew anything!
She took a moment to clear her mind and swung her leg backwards, aiming for the man's genitals. This would take him slightly off guard, letting her wriggle out of his grasp and run towards Fen who already fell out the window. Knowing that she needed to help him, Ella would turn and taser the person coming for her, then jump out the window, using the wind against her to land softly.

"Fen, I need to protect you, you're the witness! You need to get out of here!" She yelled at him, sticking out her hands and blowing wind as hard as she could at the other two enemies on the outside. It didn't throw them anywhere, but it made it harder to move and harder to see for them.
"Please Fen! Let me do this for you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Program (Bloo)   Protection Program (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Program (Bloo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next