Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Voting_barFinding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Ella took a seat next to Amber and looked at the boy suspiciously. He seemed cute and well, normal, but her text made it clear something was up.
Soon after she sat down, a crowd begun to form around the three of them which were reasons unknown to Ella. But, a familiar barrier blocked them off, easily recognizable as Titus. She looked around and gave him a thumbs up, but turned back to the boy.

Ella was trying to look intimidating, even though she was the smallest one their and easily as intimidating as a bunny. She didn't say anything, just cross her arms and constantly give him judgmental looks.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character
Name: Dravocn Hecoro
Code Name: Genetor
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 6:28 am

Teric looked at his surroundings and noticed the walls, he was thankful for them separating the croud from him. He looked at Ella who seemed to be trying her best to scare him, however ineffective it was, he did his best to look intimidated and scared. "W-well, i-i-i um... I wanted t-to explain myself for my behavior... B-but now I um... I wouldn't.... Mind if you wanted t-to do anything else n-now, s-since well... I can talk now... And show you what kind of person I am... Yeah?" he asked, facing the floor
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:29 am

Titus wiggles slightly at the nod and thumbs up, smiling wide enough to (almost) grin. He'd done good!!The boy looks down at the remains of his sand which and finishes it off, watching their table in case they need anything else for him to do.Here's hoping he didn't have to come over.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Amber watched as Ella sat down and then tried to act as scary as possible, but she really failed, she actually looked kind of cute, Amber patted her on the head. She noticed the boy trying to act as if Ella's intimidation was working and laughed to herself slightly, he also explained that the reason he took her to the diner was so he could explain why he wasn't talking, Amber nodded Alright, I understand, I was just a little startled because it was a bit sudden. For a second I thought you were a bit dodgy, that's why I called for back-up she gestured to Ella.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:56 pm

He didn't seem scared whatsoever, even if he was pretending he was. Ella let out a sigh when Amber patted her head, it seemed like her intimidation was needed some working on. She gave herself a mental note to carry fake piercings with her wherever she went.
When Amber admitted on why she called Ella, the girl simply leaned forward and smiled, losing all of her effort for intimidation. Since Amber didn't need the intimidation, why try to force it?

"I guess that plan fell through. I'm Ella by the way!" She said happily, almost not seemed phased by his voice. Don't get her wrong, it was beautiful, but the only voice she truly loved was Fen's.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Teric nodded and smiled weakly "so, now that that's been taken care of... Um, do, you and your friends want to um... Hang out?" he offered, then Ella introduced herself "sorry, do you, Ella, and your friend that put up the wall want to hang out?" He offered again, figuring that it was the guy Ella gave a thumbs up to earlier. He looked around and was glad the crowd died off. He took a sip of his latte and payed the bill and tipped properly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 8:55 pm

Titus twitches as Teric points him out, and his wall flickers, and then fades. The boy reddens in embarrassment. He really had to learn to stop doing that...Revealed, he quickly walks over to those he's comfortable with, not wanting to be stared at without a ally near by. Standing beside Ella, Titus waves, adjusting his shades.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 pm

The boy asked them all if they wanted to hang out, referring to their 'friend that put up the wall' Titus then walked over and stood next to Ella, whom he probably felt more comfortable around that Amber and a complete stranger. Amber turned her attention back to the boy Yeah, of course, where though? she decided to let him decide, since he was the one proposing to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:08 pm

Ella nodded, smiling at Titus as he walked over to them. The boy, not offering his name, said that they should hang out. Considering 3 Beamers were there, Ella would go with him know that they could take him if he decided anything fishy. (Of course Amber could always read his mind if it came down to it)
"Well, we could go laser tagging!" She offered happily.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Teric smiled "that sounds fun if you two want to play too." he said happily "my name's Teric by the way, Teric Heart." he said offering his hand to the three, feeling awkward about it, handshaking just feels weird despite it being a respectful action. Teric thought for a moment, so, the blonde athletic looking girl is Ella and wants to play laser tag.... Well, if she's as good at laser tag as he thinks she is... The laser tag would just be a formality. Teric smiled at the boy, obviously at least two of his new acquaintances are heroes, or villains but let's look at the positive side instead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 pm

Titus reaches out, shaking Tedrics hand, smiling shyly." T-Titus..." Hearing Ella's suggestion, Titus looks at her, nodding and smiling. Laser tag sounded really fun!Seeing Tetric smile, the wall former blinks. He seemed like a nice guy.The boy blinks! He'd forgotten to tip. He walks back over to his table, does so, then returns, standing beside Ella again.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Ella suggested that they could go laser tagging, Amber smiled and nodded Alright, sounds fun. The guy then introduced himself as Teric, but Amber just shrugged I already knew that not even trying to hide the fact that she new private information about him, she then shook his hand as if nothing had happened. Amber stood up and went out of the booth, waiting for the others to get ready Alright guys, let's go.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 am

Everyone seemed to agree to doing laser tag which made everything better. They'd have to walk for a little bit, but it'd be worth it. After her game with Fen she considered herself as an expert! Not really, but it was a nice thought.
"I guess it's settled then!" Ella announced, looking up directions to the place on her phone. She would then lead the way out of the cafe and towards the laser dome.
Back to top Go down
Teric
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Teric

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:13 am

Teric smiled and nodded at Ella, disregarding the mind reader's apparent knowledge of him.... i mean, she can read minds, he cant exactly throw away the part where personal knowledge is an inherent thought in the back of one's mind. Teric nodded again and got up to follow Ella to their destination, he figured it would be friendly competition, and he couldn't exactly cheat with his voice, unless they wanted teams, but still.

Teric thought for a bit, they had powers, at least two of them were apparent. Maybe one of them could help him with his... how should we call it... predicament. It seemed they liked him so far, though he'd understand if they were still suspicious considering this was their first encounter and he hadn't proved himself as a friend just yet. He was simply glad he didn't have to worry about his ever-changing natural voice.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 10:35 am

Titus nods, following Ella and the two others out.It looked like he could have another friend....The boy smiles, getting excited, at least somewhat. It was always good to get another friend.Walking beside Hus foster sister, he hums a swing tune, and looks at her." T-thanks for s-suggesting it....Really s-sounds fun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)   Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding friends after 15 years (beamers, open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next