Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grayline Charity Concert! Vote_lcapGrayline Charity Concert! Voting_barGrayline Charity Concert! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Grayline Charity Concert! Vote_lcapGrayline Charity Concert! Voting_barGrayline Charity Concert! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grayline Charity Concert!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Grayline Charity Concert! Empty
PostSubject: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 12:37 pm

Background music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXFqT-O9hbg

A group of teens approached central park just after sunset. They had seen fliers everywhere for this venue and from what they could get from the hype, it was going to be a "kick#%$ show!" The group was surprised when they arrived and there was a line of people leading to a wide area with a high fence built around it that was oddly molded either into or out of the ground. Donations were being collected at the entrance by a stunning redhead. She had a Grayline long-sleeve on and a badge that said security on her shoulder. A tazer resting at her hip. "Enjoy the show!" She said with a smile. Up close to her one would notice her eyes shimmered. Next to her was also a kiosk full of merchandise that she was selling to anyone who wanted some memorabilia to either burn after this crappy concert or hang on their wall if it was epic.

However, even that wasn't as shocking at the amount of people at the event. At least 400-700 people were in the area, for a charity event!? And more were coming. For a first show this was a pretty decent crowd already. The stage was already built and set up, the band's instruments were all set out, but the musicians were nowhere to be seen. No sound check, no nothing, no one was there at the moment, leaving everyone confused. There was some music playing out of the speakers though, so the crowd was entertained and there was some beverages in coolers littered around the grassy field.

The show was scheduled to begin in five minutes, and the mass of people were getting anxious. Additionally, there was apparently going to be guest appearances from a few other bands, possibly. But that was just a rumor. The skylights extended seemingly forever into the night sky, alerting the world of what was about to transpire.

The group of teens had bought some hoodies, hats, and other band stuff then made their way to the front of the stage. Five minutes had passed as soon as they had blinked it seemed, and now it was time for the show! Where was the band?! That's when the strobe lights on stage went haywire and began to shine all over the audience who woo'd and cheered as fog enveloped the stage. They were coming, but from where? Finally the lights all stopped on the group of teens who had approached the sage just moments ago and the teenagers seemed shocked, looking around in a confused manner as the lights blared down upon them!?!

But within a few moments their faces lit up with luminescent grins and each one hopped up on stage, surprising the audience with the fact that the band had actually been part of the crowd for the last ten minutes or so. The merchandise they had bought was quickly taken off and thrown into the crowd, with signed autographs on all of it; JaK Sage, Kris Makarov, Haruhi Momochni, Rain Lynn Bow, and Cynthia LaChrome had all arrived and taken their positions on stage as the crowd went wild from the shock entrance. As they gave their instruments a final tune, JaK signaled that someone should grab the microphone and rally the crowd.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Kristoff threw his guitar around to his back and ran up to the microphone. "WHAT'S UP, JUMP CITY?!" Kris screamed, the crowd went nuts. "We're Grayline, and we're ummm, we're sort of a rock band," Kris said in a joking matter, there was a collective laugh from the crowd. "I'm Kristoff Makarov, guess that explains the accent huh? I'm here to collapse capitolis- I MEAN play guitar." Another laugh, Kris had this crowd in the palm of his hands. Kris then looked at the time he was pushing it with his little intro, the others could introduce themselves after the first song, "Ok.. Now... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!! This song's called Welcome to the Gray!" Kris threw his guitar around, beginning to strum as soon as JaK kicked in with the drums. His fingers dancing across the neck of the guitar Kris began to sing, "Welcome to the Gray!

Enter the fray!

We will never stray too far, from this thin line were on!) X2

The struggle will always follow me!

Welcome to the Gray!"

OOC: Got the song started, for lyrics go here.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:48 am

The pink haired girl had concealed her identity nicely with one of the band hoodies. As soon as they all jumped on stage, she flew up into the air, taking it off and doing a flip before throwing it into the audience with a bright smile. If any of them looked carefully, they would see that she was glowing with joy. Bow floated back down to her instrument and grinned. Her outfit always managed to stand out in the band, instead of the normal black, she wore tight white leather pants with her signature pink converse and a bright green top that was cut out in the back.

When the song started, she strummed her part on rhythm guitar, fitting nicely between the beat of JaK's drums and the lead of Kris's guitar. This was the opener though! And she had more responsibilities than just playing her part. It was time to shine, literally. Bow bit her lip and concentrated as she made all of the band members light up on stage with different colors as their "auras". Kris was in a brilliant red. JaK in a beautiful purple. Haruhi in a neon yellow. Cynthia in a stark blue. And she herself was of course lit with a pretty pink! She then began to make them all blink in and out like strobe lights, before literally cutting of all other light sources and making them glow, highlighting them in their star moments. It was definitely taxing on her body, but worth the great start to a fantastic show!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 am

Cynthia had leapt up on stage with the rest of her band and played the bass, playing her heart out and feeling the atmosphere of the show fill her soul, playing in a black t-shirt with ripped jeans and her usual pair of black Chuck Taylor converse and of course wearing her biker cap. She also provided backup vocals for Kris.

[OOC: Sorry for such a short post guys, hopefully my next post will be bigger.]
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:04 pm

Haruhi stepped onto the stage, taking off her Grayline vest and throwing it into the crowd along with some Grayline tag necklaces. She was grinning and waving at the crowd, she was nervous but most of all pumped and excited. She walked up to the third mic, in the intro song she was back up vocals along with Cynthia to help give that echo affect on the chorus.

"We will never stray too far, from this thin line were on!"
She tapped her foot the beat, and banged her head stlightly to the rhythm. Glancing at her band mates, she grinned as she saw her band was shredding it and doing an outstanding job so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 4:33 am

The beat viciously resonated from JaK's drum set as their song blared through the speakers and had the audience jumping and gyrating like a mass wave. Earlier when Kris rallied the crowd JaK played the typical ba dum tish during his jokes, but then when he signaled it was time to rock the place, JaK entered a countdown and let loose.

The rhythm and tempo were harmonized between the back ups and JaK. In addition, he followed the guitarists without mistake. They had practiced for nearly a month and it showed! The team was in sync - when on stage their voice and actions were one and unified. Evident by how the crowd cheered.

Aeon smiled as she watched the teens go. She mentally tapped into one the local TV stations, and connected them to a camera man who was in the audience, ensuring the live feed of the performance made it onto a live broadcast. At least for a few minutes until they could switch back from Aeon's pirating. She chuckled as all the local TV stations suddenly had a perfect view of Haruhi's head banging and Bow floating in the air. The close ups, plus the overhead shots from a new helicopter feed she had tapped as well, gave an iconic feel to the performance.

Meanwhile, JaK heightened his drumming as Kris continued on with the song;

"The colors have converged, and now it's time for you to learn!

This world isn't black and white, and it's become clear to me now!

That a flower red or blue, hasn't ever meant #%$ to you!

Just remember when you complain your life ain't fair,

that this solid line I walk, just really doesn't care!

You cannot color me!"

When the second chorus hit the audience surprisingly sang along with them, during that time the band went silent, but JaK continued to play along with the guitars. Then on the second round the band sung with the crowd.

"Welcome to the Gray!

Enter the fray!

There's nothing you can say to me!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:47 pm

Kris continued strumming his guitar, moving around a lot, keeping the crowd's energy up. He then ran back up to the mic to finish the song, "As it falls apart, we are (we are, we are) walking on thin line!

As the color seeps away, we are (we are, we are) slowly turning gray!

Those who reach for the light, can only fall so hard!

Those who seek the dark, can only crawl for so long!

You with the X's on the back of your hands, I ask how long can you stand!

Welcome to the Gray! X3

Welcome! (welcome) Welcome to the Gray!"

As the band finished the song, the crowd went wild, "WOOOOOO! Thank ya! Aha, you know, every time I see this in concerts, the crowd goes wild, let me just..." Kris stepped up on the speaker, making him taller. The crowd cheered. "Wow, so this is what it's like to be a dictator. Now I'm gonna get down, last time a Russian had a lot of followers, they almost blew up the world." Kris jumped back to the stage, taking off his hat, the crowd cheered for it. "....You guys want my sweaty hat? Freaks, but oh well. Give them what they want!" Kris threw his hat into the audience, "I'm gonna let the others introduce themselves, I need a bottle of water!" Kris walked to the back stage to grab a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm

Bow instantly got nervous when Kris said that it was time for the band members to introduce themselves, because that meant she was up first. Her eyes went a little wide, but the actress covered up with a bright smile and grabbed the mike, taking her turn at center stage. "HEYYYYYYY EVERYONE~!! My name is Rain, but moooost people call me Bow! Guess I don't really have a rainy personality like the rest of the clowns in black, eh!?" She gave a spin to show off her outfit and giggled while the rest of the crowd laughed. "But seriously, they're all fantastic, aren't they!? Give it up for Grayline!!" She clapped and the rest of the crowd cheered for them.

"I rock rhythm guitar and back up vocals while also providing everyone with an awesome light show!!" Suddenly the lights went out and random people in the audience began to glow and then she did a mini strobe light session with them before turning back on the lights, which made them all go crazy. "And if you thought that was awesome, wait until the next song!!" She then went back to her spot and smiled over to Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:24 pm

Cynthia smiled and walked up to the microphone "hey there loyal fans and groupies~ my name is Cynthia and first things first, yes I am Irish and no I don't appreciate the potato jokes, other than that...I don't really know what to say some people call me Cyn and I'm the lead singer and bass guitarist but I'm also assigned with the rhythm guitar and backup vocals at times too" she said as she tried to think up anything else "oh yeah, I have two tattoos too, want to look?" she asked as the crowed cheered and she chuckled, pulling up one of her sleeves and showing her four leaf clover tattoo "there's this one and I have another one on my back across my shoulders but...its got kinda personal stuff on ya know? So I'd rather not show that at my first concert" she said with a smile as the crowd made an "awwh" sound "don't worry it'll probably get out on the internet somehow eventually, I've been in a lot of bands during my time, but this one has been the most successful even if I am the eldest" she said with a laugh "anyway, I've really run out of things to say now so I give the mic to our resident cool kitty cat" she said as she looked to Haruhi and went to get a drink backstage.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:44 pm

"Hi everyone, Haruhi here, or how I've been called a lot lately, kitty cat, not that I'm too fond of that nickname, but for you all I'll let it slide. I'm a Keyboardist, back up vocal as you just saw in the song we just performed, also on the soundboard, and rarely, very rarely on guitar, cause as you can see we have enough of those right?" She grinned as the crowd continued to cheer and sometimes even laugh. "Well I hope your enjoying the show, and especially the music, cause if not what else are you here for?" Another laughter. "Anyway, now to introduce the beat behind the rhythm, our drummer, and the one who started it all, Jak." She said as she stepped back handing off the mic to her bandmate, the audience continuing to cheer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 5:06 pm

More and more people were filing into the charity event. Aeon was shocked they had gone well over the amount that they thought they were going to make. The band would get a lot of notoriety from this; sponsors, record deals, etc. In addition, the park was packed. Jump City luckily had acres upon acres to it's central park because there were now well over a thousand people in and outside the fence for the concert with more on the way.

JaK looked out to the sea of people, their hands waving in the air as his bandmates entertained them and nearly shed a tear. The best feeling in the world was to witness a dream come true and be apart of it. During JaK's turn he rose up from his seat and grabbed the microphone set up by his drumset. "HELLOOOOO JUMP CIIITYYYY!!" The audeince roared back at him. JaK sat back down and slicked his hair back. "Aww man, this is...Whoa, this is absolutely - insane." JaK was sweating a bit and decided to take off his shirt and dropped his jacket to the floor. He threw the shirt into a section of the crowd with dozens of screaming fan girls. "When this started I didn't know any of these people up here with me. We started humble, playing in a dojo off 5th and whole, just barely learning instruments we bought out of a local music shop. Now a month later I'm sitting here looking out across all of you."

The crowd screamed in admiration. "This isnt about the money, this isnt about the fame, this is about proving that no matter what you went through or are going through in life; no matter where you come from; no matter what your background is - This is all achievable when you have the right people by your side. My name is JaK Sage, and I'm the luckiest drummer in the whole world."

JaK pointed to each of his bandmates and flashed a wide grin. Afterwards he pointed to the crowd. "But the story doesn't stop here, aint that right Cynthia?" This signaled to Cynthia which song they were about to play next. "Aint that right Haru?" JaK sat back down and began tapping his dumsticks after resetting the microphone. "Because the story goes on and on and on and---" That's when the music kicked in from Haruhi's keyboard and a familiar tune from 30 seconds to mars blared through the speakers:

Aeon on her end was busy as well, she was donating cash to multiple radio stations just to get them to ensure some air time for this performance - all mentally of course. Additionally, there was even a helicopter overhead recording the event and doing a broadcast of it being one of the largest grossing charity events of all time in Jump City history. The overhead camera angle showed multiple beach balls being knocked around in the audience, as well as the mass of people jumping up and down in mass unison as band all sung the chorus together.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 3:21 pm

Cynthia finished a can of soda and took a large belch, very ladylike, she then heard the music and ran out on stage, grabbing the microphone and singing in a male voice, singing her heart and soul out to the crowd as the crowd screamed. Cynthia felt the hype of the crowd and smiled as she sung, showing her little trick to the fullest, the more the hype built up the more the intense feeling built up in her body, so much so that as the chorus came she took the microphone off the stand and leapt into the crowd, singing into the microphone as she laid out star shaped and was being carried around the crowd. Ha! Beat Kris to it! She would continue to sing the song as she was carried by the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 12:28 am

Bow listened to all of her band mates speeches that concluded with JaK's. The girl couldn't help but fan girl a bit over his body with the rest of the crowd, but she just giggled lightly and smiled to them with a twinkle in her eye.

As the song started, she just patted her foot to the beat, watching and waiting for her time. When the chorus to the song into full gear, she smiled and began to play her little heart out, again giving a little light show as she did so, singing harmony during the chorus. She listened to Haruhi and Cynthia harmonize beautifully during the bridge and smiled, so grateful that she was a part of this wonderful band. She let the music carry her for the rest of the song with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:16 pm

Haruhi and Cynthia were jamming with everything they had. With Kris and Bow supporting them expertly during key parts of the song and of course JaK was there to hold them all together and witness it all; witness the power of his band.

With the amount of people here they had nearly sold out on merchandise and with the last few items Aeon came on stage with a t-shirt gun and began launching them into the audience while waving.

Near the end of the cover the final chorus could be heard for miles as the band, the crowd, and even a few pedestrians at home sang a long. With the completion of the track JaK put down his drumsticks and grabbed the mic. "Awwh man, you guys were awesome. Thank you for coming to the charity event." Kristina walked up to JaK and whispered in his ear. "Wow! Hey, hey let me tell you all something. Thanks to you, we raised over twenty five grand in funds for the local homeless shelters and charity foundations, that's amazing guys. Were in a city of heroes, but a little music can still make a whole lot of difference." As JaK spoke his other band mates exited the stage, along with Aeon, taking their instruments with them.

"We've got one more song for you, but first let me introduce...actually, she's been doing this for so long she doesn't need an introduction. But I will tell you that she's about to rock this stage, so put your hands together Jump City for Ms. Necowl!" JaK clapped his hands as the stage went dim and he walked off.

The spotlight had changed hands...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:22 pm

A group of people came on the stage with instruments as Jak introduced Jenny. The crowd cheered as Jenny came on a lot of them knowing who she was and were fans. Jenny smiled and walked up to the microphone smiling. "Thank you for the intro Jak love your band very head bangable, and thank you all for coming in tonight to rock out with us, it might not seem like it but without each one of you none of us would be here and I think you for that. Now I know you all came here to see Grayline and not to hear me near shut up so I'm going to sing a song for you guys already so you can rock out to gray line once again sound good?" 

The crowd cheered louder as the music started with  some violin the crowd getting silent as jenny started to sing into the mic looking out towards the crowd lightly holding the mic on its stand with both hands.

Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love

What have you done now?!

Jenny jumped up and head banged as she landed as the music suddenly got loud the crowd cheering loudly. Jenny head banged to the music leaning down towards the stage as she held onto the mic with one hand. She then stood back up just in time to start singing again ignoring the hair in her face.

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now
I know, should stop believing
I know, there's no retrieving
It's over now, what have you done?

Jenny was getting very into the song swaying her hips a bit as she sang beautifully taking the mic off its stand walking up to the edge of the stage and pointed to the crowd as she held the mic out to them as they shouted with the rest of the band she was up with.[/font][/color] [/left]

"What have you done now?!"

She then jumped back as she head banged and sang loudly into the mic.

I, I've been waiting for someone like you

[She points out to the crowd the slowly pulls her hand back as she taps the beat of the song with her heel.

But now you are slipping away... oh[/font]
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you[/color]

She points to herself then the crowd as she says between me and you. She then puts up devil horns as she bangs her fist in the air as the band and the crowd chant.

What have you done?! What have you done?![/color]
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done now?!

She sang calmer again slowly closing her eyes as she sang the next verse amazingly and filled with emotion.

Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now
What have you done?

She clenched her eyes as she held the note holding up her hand as she counted done on her fingers from 3 and pointed out to the crowd as they once again shout with the band.

"What have you done now?!"

But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
There's a curse between us, between me and you

What have you done?! What have you done?!What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done now, what have you done?...

As the band and the crowd chant Jenny climbs up the metal bars that held up the bars that held the spot lights above the band as she sang a "What have you done?" and held a note  as she held the mic in her mouth as she used the bars like a playgrounds money bars and hung by her feet saying as she held different notes as the band played holding the mic with both hands before she held it with only one and grabbed the bar with the other hand letting the bars go with her feet holding on with one hand as she sang.

I will not fall, won't let it go
We will be free when it ends

Jenny let go and used her flight to slow down enough when nearing the ground so she wouldn't hurt herself and landed one knee and one fist the other hand holding the mic as she sang with her head down with all her heart the crowd going wild as she slowly stood up.

What have you done now?!

What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer
[/center]

As the song ended Jenny smiled and bowed with the band panting "Thank you again for all coming" she said the the loudly cheering crowd but not trying to talk over them at all when she spoke into the mic. "now please welcome Grayline back to the stage to rock you guys home." the band mates moved their things off the stage jenny putting the mic back on the stand and drank some water as she walked off the stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grayline Charity Concert!   Grayline Charity Concert! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grayline Charity Concert!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next