Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 13 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 13 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 13 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 13 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Soul gear main - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:22 pm

Naomi smiled sadly at him. "It was all a game from the beginning. There's this place...in my head, that I can go sometimes. It wasn't really there at first. I tried taking down the elite's at first. They got me. I was knocking on deaths door when the White Place just came to me. It's not a place I would ever wish someone to be. I remember the rest of the fight as if I were on the other side of a glass door. And then, when I came back, there was nothing left of me. She shook her head, knowing it was a vague and shitty explanation for why she hadn't tried to save his parents but it was all she had to offer. Then she considered his request. She was already training Titus. First she brought home a mark. Then she brings home someone who tried to kill her. Well what could possibly go wrong? It was the very least that she owed.

"Take these." She removed her dogtags from around her neck. She kept them there for...personal reasons. They had her last name on them. Dax would let him in with that. "And go to the door. Walk in, Alarms will be triggered. People will take you to Dax. Show it them to Dax. He should let you in. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:11 pm

Bracken hands the full bowl back to the Titus, who begans happily nomming.Then, the two clap eacvhother on the back." Did you hear that?" " indeed, indeed! He's growing up! I think I feel a tear in my eye..." " Whoohoohoohoohoo!" Then, Al rushes in,begging for sanctuary from Naomi. The two scientists raise an eyebrow at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:24 pm

As the girl described her battle with the Rippers, Jack took an interest in what she described as a White Place, and how it had come up when she was near death. While he still didn't like the fact that the elites had been taken out, he took some comfort in the fact that the fight had been hard for the girl, however a part of him couldn't help but feel a bit of pity as well. I've definitely lost a lot, but it sounds like she's had quite a bit of pain as well. The girl then took off her dog tags and handed them to him, telling him to enter the building next to them and talk to some guy named Dax. Nodding, he stood up and prepared to walk over, however he looked back at the girl. "So you're not coming then? Things might not look very good if I walk in with the tags and without you. I'd hate to get shot before being asked questions."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Dax sighed and held out his hands in a motion to calm. "Slow down. What happened?"

Alejandro gulped in a breath of air. "I went outside and saw Naomi fighting with someone I didn't recognize. I had my rifle on me so I ran to the top of a building and set up a shot. I took it. Naomi was a little close but I was confident. Until she drew a knife and cut the bullet in two. She covered the guy even though they were fighting. Now she's going to kill me cuz I tried to shoot the guy and broke her friendly fire prevention rule!"

Naomi shot a look over her shoulder. "Dax isn't that kind of guy. If he shot first you would be having this conversation with a completely different person. Alejandro already probably briefed him as well...kind of. He has a tendency to exaggerate. I'd love to come with but there are things that I need to do."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Jack shrugged. "Alright, if you say so." he replied, not bothering to ask who Alejandro was. Most likely he was the one who had attempted to snipe him. Glancing at the tags quickly and finding the name written on them, Jack called back to the girl. "Thank you, Miss Navvaro. For everything. I promise that you won't regret this." With this, he turned towards the door to the compound. "Jack...I'm impressed. Even when faced with an impossible situation you do what you can to make the best of it." The teen smiled. "Thanks Bowman. Now, how about we make some noise?" he replied, pushing the door open and waiting as the alarms sounded. "Tick tock, time to wake up!" he called out to nobody in particular as he started to laugh. Bowman sighed. Then again, maybe you're just coping... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Titus blinks, looking up from his popcorn nomming." Is something wrong?....Is Sister hurt?!" Bracken shakes his head." No..no.....My boy . Naomi's fine. Finish your popcorn, hmmmm?" Bricker looks ast Dax." Looks like well be having a guest, knowing her. We should perhaps to go meet him."
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:34 pm

The alarms sounded not a second after the seemingly more and more omnipotent scientist commented they'd be having a guest. He groaned loudly. Why Naomi why?

"Bricker Breaker, I want Titus secure. It could still be a trap. Make sure you keep the lab locked down completely. Alejandro I want you on point, keep my six clear and watch my twelve when you can. Lock down all lower levels. No one leaves but you an me." Once he finished orders Dax sprinted over to the pod, Alejandro hot on his heels and up they went. They reached the top floor before anyone else surprisingly. Looked like they were bringing back surprise drills. Alejandro shot the key pad, using the patented Naomi method. The pod locked down. No one was going anywhere.

Dax led Alejandro through the hallway into the front room. In it was a young adult in casual clothes. Alejandro got one good look at the boy and gasped. His eyes bulged out and he pointed frantically.

"It's the boyfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:21 am

Jack waited until two people arrived. One was an older man, while the other looked to be slightly younger and pointed at him, calling him...the boyfriend? So, this must be the exaggerating Alejandro. So hopefully, if I'm lucky... Jack would do his best to ignore the younger male, turning instead to the older one who had led the pair into the room. "Not exactly sure what your friend their is talking about, but I can assure you that I am nobody's boyfriend. I think this wound speaks to that point." he replied, gesturing to the cut on his leg that had come from Naomi's earlier bullet. Oh, the woes of not using a Recovery when I had the chance... "Anyway, let's just say I'm calling in a favor from a...mutual acquaintance. She said to give these to Dax." he would finish, tossing the dog tags over to the older man.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 am

The two scientist nods." But of course, my boy. We'll look over him." As Dax exits,  they lock the lab down completely.Titus glances at them worriedly, and they snort." No worries,my boy! Hmmm...let's watch another movie, alright?" And so, until the alert is over, they watch The Grand Kicker.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 am

Dax snatched up the dogtags at the end of their arc in the air. He flipped it over and read the name Mabel Navvaro. She had given the boy her mothers Marine tags. Dax cursed because he understood the significance. One of the only things she had even told him was that her mother raised her alone. Her mother also trained her. Which meant that this tag and a stranger on the doorstep meant she wanted this guy trained too. He glanced at Alejandro and made a cutting motion. The overactive man lowered his weapon.

"First she brings home the target. Now she's sent us an assassin." Dax mused. Then he turned business. "You can train with our group, but you don't go any further than where you're standing right now. I've agreed to help you, but I don't trust you. We'll meet at another training ground. If you just want the fight, that's all you get and once you've improved you go. If you want entry into our 'club' then you prove yourself first. If you need lodging, look to your left and find the key that has the name Navvaro on it. Go to the address, hope she doesn't shoot you, and when she comes back she'll put you up there."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 12:11 am

Jack felt slightly more relieved as Alejandro was told to lower his weapon, however the big man's next words made it clear that the teen was still not entirely trusted. At least it seems like I've found the right guy... Jack thought, noting the man's apparent authority. As the man finished, Jack raised his hands in semi-mock self-defense. "Hey now, nobody said anything about being an assassin. You won't find me out killing for money." he replied before addressing the remainder of the man's statements. "However, everything else you've said is fair, given that I'm in the same boat as you on the whole trust thing. I guess I'll decide about your group after a bit of training, hopefully by then I'll have earned enough of your trust to learn more about it." he continued, turning to find and pick up the offered key. I may have a place to stay, but if I really want to learn about these people, I'd better stay as close as possible to them. the boy thought. Turning back to the man, he finished with one last question, which would hopefully show that he was at least willing to start building trust with the group. "But before I go, would it be possible to get a bandage or something for my leg?" he asked, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. What could he say, if he was going to be training, he didn't want to have an infected leg.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 am

Titus stares wideyed at the kungfu fighter dashing across the holographic screen, taking out baddies with great, flashing sweeps of his leg, hammering jaws and stomachs with the sole and heel of his foot.The scientists chuckle, watching the young one.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 pm

Dax honestly didn't want to put the boy out. At the same time, he wasn't the one that had started a recruiting spree. Naomi took in two recruits at almost the same time. She was going to have to train them. The boy, impressively, was not cowed even though he hadn't even been told the name of the organization. That was standard operating procedure. The Daemons were meant only to be whispers. Despite all his reservations about taking in the new guy, again, Dax would not ignore someone who needed medical attention. He glanced back at Alejandro and jerked his head. The hispanic man dissapeared for a few seconds and then reappeared with a first aid kit. Dax flopped down on the living room couch with the kit in his lap and gestured for the injured guy to sit on the recliner next to it.

"Alejandro tells me you got into a fight with Naomi?" He began, trying to open conversation to ease any nerves the one might have about the upcoming medical procedure.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 6:53 pm

Jack dropped his arm in relief as Alejandro was dismissed and came back with a medical kit shortly after. Looks like I'm not entirely untrustworthy... he thought as he followed the big man over, sitting in the designated spot. He was then asked about his earlier fight. Naomi, huh? Good to know... Jack thought, looking away nervously as he answered the question. "Uh, yeah. I kind of had my Navi tail her back here yesterday after the attack at the industry. He found out where she went, and I came by today to watch for her. Didn't expect to find a Ripper tattoo on her though. I'm not exactly fond of that group, and she wasn't exactly eager to answer any questions, so we had a bit of a disagreement. I guess she didn't exactly feel like killing me though, since she stopped your man's bullet. Nice shot by the way, I probably would've taken that one pretty hard if it hadn't been blocked" he finished, directing the compliment towards Alejandro. If the boy felt any anxiousness about his treatment, it certainly didn't show. This shouldn't end up too bad. He wouldn't take the kit if he didn't know what he was doing, right?
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Hmmm, so the boy had a Navi. Dax deftly threaded the needle with ease. From inspection nothing had been lodged in the would, such as shrapnel from the weapon or anything else. Typical Naomi. Dax set the needle down on a hot plate so that the heat would disinfect it. In the time he waited fro the needle, Dax set to cleaning the wound. Some cotton swabs and disinfectant may have been very rudimentary first aid, but it always got the job done. Didn't matter than fancy things in the lab could solve this in seconds, he wasn't taking a stranger down there.

"I may or may not have pissed her off earlier with a badly placed quip. Sorry, you were sort of set up for a fight. On the bright side, it doesn't look like she used the laser function, or you wouldn't have a leg right now. So I guess she's not as ticked as I would have expected. I am, however, very interested in your story. Why do you hate the Rippers?"

Alejandro grinned and rubbed the back of his neck shyly with the praise. Usually he just got smacked on the back of the head and told to do better. It was nice to have tough love, don't get him wrong, but a heartfelt compliment was good every once in a while as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next