Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Soul gear main - Page 19 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 19 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Soul gear main - Page 19 Vote_lcapSoul gear main - Page 19 Voting_barSoul gear main - Page 19 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Soul gear main

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Soul gear main - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:30 pm

( Yeah, he's just used to holding something with a edge when he trains.^^)

Titus rears back, his hand beginning the familiar deformation that would end in a menacing buster, but blinks as he's grabbed around around the wrist. As Jack throws him, he would probably notice that the boy was much lighter then one would think. Suffice to say, Titus slams into the ground, wincing, then is pinned.He growls slightly, trying to push the older teen off, but his energy was too low to muster much force.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Jack smirked as Titus attempted to form his buster again, only for it to be stopped by his own attack. As the teen went to throw the boy, he would indeed notice that his opponent was lighter than he was anticipating. Oooookay...this might hurt him a little bit more than I was intending... Jack thought as Titus slammed into the ground. The fight still wasn't over, however, and so Jack pinned Titus to the ground, making sure to keep the boy's buster arm out of the way as he struggled. The teen glanced back at Dax quickly. "So, if he can't get out of this, do we start again, or is he done for the day?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character
Name: Sheng, XiFeng
Code Name: Phoenix
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:47 pm

((I wrote replies to all of my threads a couple days ago but coming back none of them posted for whatever reason. I'll have to figure that out. Here's to hoping it works this time.))

"Start again." Dax ordered. The training was meant to break people down into their most basic core of humanity. Then it sharpened that core like a fine blade. You lost parts of yourself to become a Daemon. But if you emerged victorious, the Daemons would fill those empty spaces with their loyalty and camaraderie. Jack was a good fighter. Titus was too. Jack started out at a better technique than Titus. But Titus had a faster learning curve. It would be best if the two were mentored in different styles. Jack would fair better as a brawler in Dax's opinion. Titus would do better in speed. Just like...well would you look at that Dax thought. Naomi was speed and Dax was muscle. The two were battle buddies, first and last guardian each other out on the field. In time, Jack and Titus would likely become that same. Titus was already in, however, and Jack had yet to be adopted into the Daemons. Someone would have to take personal responsibility. Depending on how Jack made it through this training, Dax might take him in.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:07 pm

( Oh that sucks...glad its working now!)

Titus squirms out from beneath Jack while he's distracted, sticking his tongue out at him before standing up shakily. He needed to recover energy...Shaking his head, the boy staggers slightly, then raises his hands."I-I'm not done yet..."Titus's brow lowers stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 pm

(ooc: Don't worry Rawne, I know your pain Smile )

Jack sighed as Dax told the boys to continue, letting up slightly as he feels Titus shifting out from underneath him before standing up again. Geez, this guy just won't give us a break. Titus looks like he's not too far from passing out. This is one heck of a way to train. Still, if the point right now is just to keep going, I should be able to outlast him as long as I don't let him hit me too much... the teen thought, rubbing his wounded leg quickly as it had started to hurt again. As Titus declared that he wasn't done yet, Jack reactivated and raised his energy shield. "Alright then, bring it on!" he said, wiping the sweat off of his head again. Just have to keep up my defense...block his attacks, and he should wear himself out soon...
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:18 pm

((I am pretty confused because it's never happened before. Does the session time out or something? Also, you guys can either skip me until one of your characters collapses or we could do another time skip because Dax will just be watching basically.))

Dax...watches them train.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:56 pm

( Maybe just a weird glitch?)

Titus rushes, well..as best as he could, towards Jack. The boy let's out a rapid series of blows, then suddenly stops, blinking, before beginning to fall. A design similar to a low battery warning flashed on the shoulder of his metal arm.Titus was about to go into shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Dax watched Titus begin to shut down. It looked like the boy was on a limited quantity of energy. Probably synonymous with how much energy he took in. Almost like a reploid but not. Dax narrowed his eyes. Exactly what was Titus? It was time to talk to Thing 1 and Thing 2 again. This was definitely worth looking in to. Important enough that Dax was willing to cut training early.

"Stay here and run laps until I come to get you." Dax directed, picking Titus up off the ground and throwing him over his shoulder to run back to the compound without sparing a glance behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:50 pm

The boy groans slightly as Dax holds him."Dun wanna go into Sleeeep...." Looking up, various Daemon's see the charging bull and quickly get out of the way.They eventually wind up in front of the docs door, and it opens."What's wrong with the boy, Dax?"
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Dax gently 'dumped' Titus down on the nearest table. Then he glared at all the hovering daemons and barked at them to get out. Once the nervous men shuffled out, Dax pointed at the two scientists and then to Titus. "I want to know what he is. Asap. He's not a Reploid. He's not a human. He's not a cyborg. Tell me what he is. Then tell me how he got this way."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 11:27 pm

The scientists, seeing Titus, rush toward him concern, elbowing Dax out of the way."Is he?!" " No,no...he seems to have entered some sort of hibernation until his energy is recovered enough...He'll be ok." They look up at Dax, raising a eywebrow as one, though Bricker's gesture had a sublimely subtle tinge of sass to it." Well, Dummkopf, I told you before, he is the melding between man and machine.But yes, not like a cyborg. The machinery, the metal in him? It lives, it grows, just like regular tissue.I'd say nanites, but that's not completely correct.They're mixed in, yes, but its also other stuff that has us stumped at the moment. Take a look at this..." He hands him a xray like scan sheet."Looks normal, other then most of the organs being darker then standard, yes? Well, those organs, they are like his arm, and his leg. Most of his body has been vastly changed, and either replaced or repaired.If youve taken the time to actually feel his arm,you'd notice his 'skin' and 'muscle' are actually pliable, and not rigid, like most 'upgrades'...Do I have a official name for what he is? No, though Geared is sounded nice, due to that gear shape on his chest.As...as for how..." 

He sighs, plopping down into a nearby chair."I believe he suffered a massive, all body trauma years ago, enough that if this, whatever it was,wasn't done we would have never met hiim. That gear is probably the remnants of the process beginning, and I reckoned it only needed skin contact once activated. If it was injected, there's wouldn't be much trace. Once it touched, it probably flooded into his system, and perhaps reading his body and...I hesitate to say rthis....the energy unique to him...to find what it's bearer needed and would need.It replaced organ and limbs too far gone with concentrated parts of itself...The trauma? I analyzed what happened...and it was a multitude of boxy objects striking him nearly at once....He was probably buried under them....He was probably crushed."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 2:42 pm

(Ugh, sorry for the delay on this. Midterms and a paper make time disappear)

Jack braces himself as Titus rushes him, letting the shield take the brunt of the attacks. His plan worked well...until the shield suddenly went down, allowing one of Titus's blows to connect with Jack's chest, sending the teen to the ground. "Ugh...nice hit." the teen said, looking back up to his sparring partner...just in time to see the boy hit the ground. Getting back to his feet as quickly as he could, the teen watched as Dax picked Titus up, telling him to run laps until he returned. "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say boss man." he replied, watching as their coach headed out. "...We're not staying here, are we?" Bowman asked once Dax had left. Jack simply chuckled. "What do you think?" he replied as he started off towards the direction of the base.

Upon arriving at the door again, Jack would stop for a moment to catch his breath. "You do realize that if you go in there, you'll likely set off the alarm again." Jack nodded, pulling the PET out of his pocket. "Yeah, I figured that would be the case. That's why we're not going in." he replied, pulling the Invis Battle Chip. "You sure this is a good idea? I doubt that they'll appreciate us hacking into their systems." The teen shrugged at this. "Well then, make sure you don't get caught. Hopefully this will by us some time. Worst case scenario, they detect you, and we tell them the truth: We just wanted to make sure Titus was okay. Now then, good luck and hurry up." Jack said, pointing the PET at the door, or more accurately, the alarm system hooked up to it, allowing Bowman to jump into it. As he did, his owner would load up the Battle Chip, turning the Navi invisible. "Hopefully that'll keep them from finding you immediately." the teen said as his Navi went to work, moving through and, when necessary, attempting to hack the base's systems in order to find a video feed or other information regarding Titus.
Back to top Go down
Acheronne
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acheronne

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Dax rubbed his fingertips to his temples. There were so many problems with what he had just been told, Dax didn't even know where to begin. "You know I don't understand scientific jargon, that's Naomi's territory. Long story short he's some cyborg-human thing that got brutally murdered right?" Dax sighed, continuing to speak before giving the scientists a chance to answer. "I want to know how to fix him and how to prevent this in the future."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 pm

Bricker nods at the question, opening his mouth to answer, but closes it as Dax continues on,answering after."Well, no, not quite murdered. And as for fixing him...if you mean getting rid of his nonhuman parts...that can't happen. Removing them would be like chopping off own parts of your body." Bracken finishes up. "As for his current state, it seems to be merely a hibernation state from loss of energy. It could last days, if left alone, though maybe we can set up something to shorten that timespan considerably. Perhaps to the rest of today and part of the morning tomorrow. And as for the future...he needs alotof energy to function properly. That means alot of food, or foods very high in energy potential.From what we have researched, we think strenuous things like combat hastens the energy drain.It's also possible he was already a good bit drained when he was brought in."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Once inside the system, Bowman worked quickly to find any information related to Titus while doing his best to avoid any security measures. Those he couldn't avoid he would try to hack carefully so as not to be spotted by the system. Assuming he was able to make his way in undetected, the Navi would eventually stumble upon a camera feed overlooking Dax, Titus, and the two scientists, as well as a file with the X-Ray. Only about 30 seconds left on Invis...better get what I can and get out. Bowman would copy and send the file back to Jack's PET, and open up the stream to broadcast out to him as well.

Jack glanced down as his PET buzzed, seeing the notifications for a new file and video stream. Saving the file for later, the teen opened the stream, watching the last interchange between Dax and the scientists. As one of them concluded he speech by mentioning that Titus may have been low on energy before being brought in, the feed would cut off and be replaced by Bowman, who addressed his owner in a serious tone. "Time to go. Now." Jack nodded, taking off towards the warehouse he had come from. "Were you spotted?" he asked the Navi as he glanced at the X-Ray file. Bowman simply shook his head. "I don't know for sure, but if I did and they see you around there, more questions will be raised than if you're back at the warehouse doing what you're supposed to be doing. That was quite a risky move Jack, you'll be lucky to get out from this with their trust intact." Jack shrugged as he continued towards the training arena. "Eh, worst case I'll just talk my way out of it. When has that ever gone wrong before?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul gear main   Soul gear main - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul gear main
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19