Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Vote_lcapLight of a Red Moon (shady) Voting_barLight of a Red Moon (shady) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Light of a Red Moon (shady) Vote_lcapLight of a Red Moon (shady) Voting_barLight of a Red Moon (shady) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Light of a Red Moon (shady)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Light of a Red Moon (shady) Empty
PostSubject: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Nikki sat in her room, listening to her ipod. She had gotten it to hook up to a radio station and was enjoying a few new songs. She grumbled though as the radio guys came on and started chatting. She never enjoyed it when they started talking alot. She just wanted her music. Reaching over to grab the device to turn it off she paused when something one of the guys said cought her attention.
"And for all you night owls out there, be sure to be watching the moon. We'll be lucky enough to see a lunar eclipse tonight!" The other guy was going to add to in but Nikki was already bolting down the hall.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Shady had just waken up and was getting changed when he heard nikki running around inside. "Wonder whats with that were already." He quickly got decent as he heard her reach the door. "Whatever it is can wait until AFTER i make you breakfast."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Nikki jumped when Shady appeared behind her and quickly spun around "NO it cant! I have to go!" She said quickly and rather loudly. She glanced over at the door and kinda shifted from one leg to the other impatiently, not sure how to explain that tonight she would go nuts and they hadnt planned at all for this.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:23 pm

"Go?" He frowned clearly upset "im sorry nikki, if its something i did i didnt mean it." He watched her look at the door and quickly added "please domt go."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Nikki growled, "you didnt do it you idiot!" She paused and tried to keep from looking at the door again. She sat on the couch and huffed, "theres a red moon tonight. And I have to get as far away from you and everyone else as I can. We g avent had anytime to plan anything!" She almost yelled, then looked over at Scruffy, the wolf pup, and raised an eyebrow. "And id rather you didnt hate me for eating your pet."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 pm

"Hes trained, ill let him out and he will return tomorrow. As for preparing. Dont worry. I will make sure you dont do anything you will regret. I promise." He smiled at her with confidence and joined her on the couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of a Red Moon (shady)   Light of a Red Moon (shady) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light of a Red Moon (shady)
Page 1 of 1